Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information (37218 Views)

Come Let Me Teach You How To Wreck Ladbrokes Virtual Football / Football Betting: Nairabet Vfleague / Free Information On Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by Kawna: 1:53am On Aug 18, 2013
I need it ifemi77@yahoo.com
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by nelsoooooo: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
Plz I can't download
them....can u plz send them to
my mail box plz?
beholduche@gmail.com I will
be very gr8ful
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by styveke(m): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
I go need am too o. styveke@gmail.com
thanks!
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by akinalabi(m): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
Dotman432: @ makindele.. Plzzz kindly forward it to my mail.. Nairabet don wreck my life. dotman1810@yahoo.co.uk

Haba. Wetin happen?

1 Like

Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by fejiron: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU TO START TO BE GREAT! Visit: www.facebookcashbank..com
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by nurez305(m): 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
bros abeg i need it tooo, these is my email nurez4life@yahoo.com
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by ohlarohlu: 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
makindiile: [Do you know that if you know how to win consistently with virtual football it pays more that real betting??
Im the betting messiah and im here today to show you the way to stop losing your money to football betting or nairabet virtual football league.. I posted this on nairabet forum but my post was removed because they know they will be losing money if people can get out of their ignorances and find out how to start making cool cash from them.
So im here today to show you the way out at no cost at all....I dont want to talk much because i believe that actions speaks louder than words.....WE HAVE JUST TWO TOPICS TO ADDRESS
1> WHY ARE WE LOSING THESE MUCH TO BETTING OR WHY IS IT THAT THE MORE WE TRY TO WIN THE MORE WE LOSE?
2> WHAT IS THE WAY OUT?

To see the way out and see the path to football riches, just download the attached file, Ive made series of videos that we teach you live pratically so that you will understand better....Ive attached all the download links as a notepad so you can see the link to download all the files inside

You can start making money right away...Your future is in your hands now, you have the solutions for free...
WONT YOU MAKE GOOD USE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY?

NAIJA ONLELOVE

Please kindly send me the link for the download and password as well... Olaolu.jaiyeola@yahoo.com
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by captaincaleb(m): 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
pls kindly send me too boss @ oluwaseun_caleb@yahoo.com thanks as u forward it to be including the password
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by francisifegwu: 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
@Makindale pls kindly send it to my mail too. Francisifegwu@gmail.com. Thanx for ur help
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by muscle11: 9:22am On Sep 14, 2013
football
betting pays more with virtual football...i have seen so many people
being scammed over false tricks. well i have an ebook i use with step by
step guide on how to make money on virtual football betting. it pays
more..it easy, simple and a step by step guide.....I DONT NEED YOUR
MONEY.....just regester on nairabet with the following link
(
https://www./Odds/registration/affiliate276609 ) fund
ur account and then text ur usename and email to jlongs@live.com...if
confirmed u get ur ebook in ur email immediately. even if u have a
nairabet account, open a new one with the above link....its 1000 times
worth it.
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by muscle11: 10:24am On Sep 17, 2013
several vfl tricks dat really help. But i aint selling them...just reg
nairabet with the following link ( https://www./Odds/
registration/affiliate276609 ) fund ur acct...send ur email to jlongs@live.com . If confirmed u get the ebooks immediately..a word is
enough for the wise..note its worth opening a new nairabet acct
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by upbeat: 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
pls send it to my email- upbeatconcept@nokiamail.com
tnx
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by Swiftinfo: 12:20am On Oct 03, 2013
Pls makindiilete send it to antoniobrown1006@gmail.com
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by stan2013: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
pls i need d book and password.please just forward it to my email,i will be grateful.my email is stanleyegbeahie@gmail.com.my regards.
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by Adeyemitfk1: 7:04am On Oct 23, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
pls bro send it to my email......taofeez@gmail.com
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by FRANKYLEO: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
Bros, please and please, send me d downloaded items together with a clearer instructions on hw to do dis, I need am die!

Abeg send dem to frankyleo@rocketmail.com. Na God go bless u o...
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 26, 2013
Please sir, send the package to me charlesblaze78@gmail.com
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by makindiile: 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
A thousands of email to attend to, I'm not a robot! My details are up there you can add me up if you need it thanks
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by SegunAgbede: 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
I have been going through all threads on how to make money and am not too impress..

If you must win big stake big.. Stake huge amounts on sure games..

What is wrong staking N10,000 ON BARCELONA ON A ODD of 1.24 [ the game last week ], you win N2400..

When we all know that Barca are invincible and will always win..

Dont expect to be staking N200 and hoping to win N2million. Online Football be...tting is not baba ijebu..

If you are hoping to win 2 million with just N200, please switch over to national lottery or pools..

Stake high on sure game and remember bet responsibly. Use only your leisure money for betting!!!!!!!

As we all know,Nairabet, has come to stay!!!!

Before you take any move further, i will advice you to register a FRESH nairabet account by clicking https://www./Odds/registration/affiliate117990.... You heard me right. A lot of things are involved in really making it big on Nairabet and other betting sites. One of such is registering a FRESH account..

If you already have one before so that you can start all over. Therefore, Kindly click https://www./Odds/registration/affiliate117990 to get started. Ensure you REGISTER INSTANTLY

Ever heard of nairabet before? Well, if you’ve never heard about it before, i will urge you to go straight off to https://www./Odds/registration/affiliate117990 and take a good look at it and possibly register an account in there.

A lot of folks out there are football lovers and have one team or the other. Like myself now, my team is CHELSEA but i also love Barcelona. I know yours will be either Arsenal, Man Utd, liverpool, Man city, Real Madrid etc.. But, that’s not the point.

As a football lover, do you know that you can make money from football matches. Take for example, when Barcelona won Villareal last weekend and Man utd won their match against Aston Villa, you wouldn’t believe my Friend made extra #48,000 over the weekend.

How did he achieve this? He was so sure that Barcelona would win and they eventually did. He was sure that Man utd would win as well and they did win. He had placed bets on these 2 teams to win and when they did, He made my cool cash.

Well, the platform through which the bets are placed is NAIRABET. As from next week, i shall begin some series on how to earn from various sports betting betting.

Right now, i want you to follow the link below to open a fresh nairabet account. Use your normal details. Register with this link https://www./Odds/registration/affiliate117990 and get your account active.

Once you have registered a new account following the link i gave you above, it’s now time for you to fund your nairabet account. I mean, adding some money into your account which you shall be using to place bets on football matches.

Let me tell you something here, where i mentioned that my friend made #48,000 from betting,on Barcelona to win and Man utd to win.

Let me be frank with you. He spent #20000 to place bet on the matches at an odd over 2 and he was able to make a profit of #48,000. If he had used #3,000 to place a bet on the above matches, he would have won just #4,800.

So, the more money you fund into your nairabet account, the more your potential of earning from nairabet. I will advice that the least you should fund should be #5000 and can have as much as #100,000 and above.

To fund the account, you will see the option of ATM payment on the website when you are logged in. JUST click on deposit or click this link https://www./Odds/deposits?cid=55643.. Alternatively, you can fund through agents. You will see lists of their agents.

When you see the list, you will see their phone numbers and their varoious location nationwide, never bother about location but if anyone is closer to you, fine. You can walk into his office and pay him

the exact amount you want to fund to your nairabet account and give him your USERNAME on nairabet and the money will be funded to your nairabet account.Never give them or anyone else your password

If the agent is far away from you, you can ring his number and he will give you his account number to pay into. You will give him your username after payment and he will fund your account. Never bother about transacting with any of the agents.

They have all been verified and known personally by Nairabet boss, Akin Alabi. They can never toil with your money or dupe you. The worst is they might not fund you on time. In this case, you have to disturb them on phone.

LET me stop here for today!!!! Have a wonderful Xmas celebration and a prosperous new year..

NAIRABET..... Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is!!!!
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by Swiftinfo: 7:59am On Jan 02, 2014
i've kept this info from the general public from almost a year now, but am releasing this info free to you, it's very easy n quick.
this is how I generate $$$$3000 monthly doing nothing. , thank me http:///19xFHlQ later, just click http:///19xFHlQ

Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by chezholy(m): 8:19am On Jan 02, 2014
@makindiile pls kindly forward it to my mail chezholy@yahoo.com .Thanks
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by Shamoney111(m): 5:13am On Jul 05, 2014
I think naijabet is a scam, i bet France vs Germany with 4k, and u can't believe that since yesterday my account has not being credited, i try to contact them, true mailing, and calling but all prove abortive,
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by ollykay619(m): 7:31am On Dec 06, 2014
@makindiile pls kindly forward it to my mail. Agboola.qudus@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by Ogondah(f): 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
@makindiile pls kindly forward it to my mail. Goodluckalikor31@gmail.com
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by chimovicochea: 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
Pls send for ur boi oo @ cuogroup@gmail.com, thanks in advance.
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by emaxolax: 8:51am On May 13, 2015
MAKINDELE,pls send 4 me @olamidebolarinwa65@gmail.com
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by seedorf256: 2:50am On May 01, 2016
pls i need it. seedorf256@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by menshowng(m): 9:35am On May 13, 2016
Baba snd via my email menshow_ng@yahoo.com
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by menshowng(m): 9:36am On May 13, 2016
Swiftinfo:
i've kept this info from the general public from almost a year now, but am releasing this info free to you, it's very easy n quick.
this is how I generate $$$$3000 monthly doing nothing. , thank me http:///19xFHlQ later, just click http:///19xFHlQ

The link no open pally
Re: Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information by chalonzy: 2:03pm On May 31, 2016
Chalonzyagain@gmail.com plz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide / Pool Result Out, Week 04: 3/4 Win Last Week Post: Stake Big This Week / We Sell RMB/YUAN, We Can Send To Alipay, Bank, & Wechat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.