Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Free Information On Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Information On Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria (2163 Views)

Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information / Free Internet Browsing In Benin City / Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Information On Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria by berryhill: 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2008
Are you still paying for internet connection?
What will you do if i show or teach you how to browse for free without paying?Browse any website you want and most importantly get free secret on how to make $100 selling info product online?
Well i discovered a new secret of browsing the net free of charge using MTN SIM CARD.
With this method you no longer need to pay to browse the net.Since our internet service providers are charging us recklessly we have decided to find a way out and that's what i will share with only a few people(The first 20 people).

WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS
1.A Gprs Enabled Phone
2.The P.C Suite of your Phone
3.USB Cable of your Phone.
4.My Software
5.My Manual

With this five things in place you will browse the net for free,surf any website like paypal,trade forex,chat online,check your email and so may other things.

Call Tochukwu on 0703-578-3910 or email me on rexpeter@rocketmail.com to get your package now.

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Deals On Females Wears(hot Sale) / Fuel Dispensing Pumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.