Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) (95770 Views)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by ozodimgba(m): 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
And which of the actresses get that chinese made nyash? This tattoo is lovely but it's a sin against God, go read ur bible wella. I used to love it and even dream of getting some for my lovely body, until i came across it in the bible. I've vowed neva to have any tatoo on me. I thank God @tleast i no be saint but i dont have to sin all the sins in the world to me this one na minor sin, meaning i can avoid it. God help us. Amen

2 Likes

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by mariblizzy(f): 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2013
sagytarius™:
Those ain't sexy tattoos. Now, this is what I call sexy:

[img]http://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5039999488/h94F16F5C/[/img]

and this:
[img]http://cl.jroo.me/z3/F/R/p/d/a.aaa-Funny-tatoo.gif[/img]
hahahahhahhaha, dats so funny
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by zenatta: 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2013
ItsModella:
I saw this coming.
We're all headed for hell fire then.

So glad someone finally figured this out. Hell, all da way, if we're not careful. Hell, all the way...
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by jovichi: 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
What will a man give in exchange of his soul?

What shall it profit a man if he gains d whole world & suffer the loss of his soul?

Repent today

Give ur life to Jesus

There is life after death

Heaven is real; hell is real

Choose the way of the Lord

Let go of all worldly pleasure
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Horpe2505(f): 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
Tattos doesnt make u sexy or classic..... No sensible person buys a bugatti, RR, or ferrari and delibrately scratch it. So y on earth do dey nid tattos to luk beautiful? Tattos doesnt make u sexy or classic..... No sensible person buys a bugatti, RR, or ferrari and delibrately scratch it. So y on earth do dey nid tattos to luk beautiful?
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
sagytarius™:
#13:
Stacy Osadolor, she featured in theNollywood Romantic Thriller: The Notorius Dutchess. grin

[img]http://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5606669056/h25A4C140/[/img]
Disgusting. I hope those spiders crawl into her stinking butt hole.
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by akinshivic(m): 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2013
I could see all these pics as a modernised 666 !!!
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by EKONGKING: 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2013
Ocutegan:
Dirty

this is ugly cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2013
Bitches,pleeeaaaaassssssseeeeee!!!
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2013
What about the tattoo wey them dey hide for inside their pants

Those ones between their thigh
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Allenkee: 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
[b]
LEVITICUS 19:28
DO NOT CUT YOUR BODIES FOR THE DEAD OR PUT TATTOO ON YOURSELVES. I AM THE LORD.

JAMES 4:17
IF ANYONE THEN KNOWS THE GOOD THEY OUGHT TO DO AND DOESN'T DO IT, IT IS A SIN FOR THEM.
[/b]
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by sweetgala(m): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
nikkyshyne: Leviticus 19:28
What about Leviticus 19:23 which talks of not eating of the fruits of a tree until the fourth year. Please leave all these old testament.
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
Mindependent: Why would anyone want such , they just make you look tacky ,classless and Fuckin cheap!!!! angry
I beg na lie.
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by psalmz(m): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
na waaaa oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Localamos(m): 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
Egunboy: Am so sad seein dis because, i had the opportunity 2 hear 4rm a man who died and cam back 2 life on d 2nd day.
One of d things he said dat JESUS told him was dat d sin dat has no FORGIVENESS; and dis sin is d drawing of tatoo on ur body.
That means if sombody draw a tatoo on his/her body, such person is automatically going 2 hell dat y i said am sad seeing this.
Friends Pls am beging u ACCEPT JESUS TODAY TOMMOROW MAY BE TOO LATE.
If u wish 2 give ur life 2 Christ say this word.
LORD JESUS I AM A SINNER AND I HAVE COME 2 U PLS 4GIVE ME, WASH MY SINS AWAY AND WRITE MY NAME IN D BOOK OF LIFE, I WILL NEVER GO BACK 2 MY SINS AGAIN, SO HELP ME GOD AMEN.
Congratulation u are welcom God's family pls attend any living church around u, God bless u.

while I won't contest how sinful it is to mark tattoo on the body, please tell me how it is as unforgiveable as grieving the holy spirit?

Pls stop spreading heressy

1 Like

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Aifey(m): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
Thou shall nt cut d beard. No tatoo. All na wash. Religion na big wash.
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
mtcheew....bunch of "whoRes".
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2013
ItsModella:
I saw this coming.

Two verses before that (Lev 19: 26) says "Do not eat any meat with the blood still in it."
The verse before that (Lev 19: 27) says "‘Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard"

We're all headed for hell fire then.
For all of you quoting me, this is my post from the second page. If you're gonna condemn somebody for having a tattoo, condemn yourself first for shaving/cutting your hair, condemn yourself for eating meat. Bunch of hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by HRHAgek(m): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2013
Egunboy: Am so sad seein dis because, i had the opportunity 2 hear 4rm a man who died and cam back 2 life on d 2nd day.
One of d things he said dat JESUS told him was dat d sin dat has no FORGIVENESS; and dis sin is d drawing of tatoo on ur body.
That means if sombody draw a tatoo on his/her body, such person is automatically going 2 hell dat y i said am sad seeing this.
Friends Pls am beging u ACCEPT JESUS TODAY TOMMOROW MAY BE TOO LATE.
If u wish 2 give ur life 2 Christ say this word.
LORD JESUS I AM A SINNER AND I HAVE COME 2 U PLS 4GIVE ME, WASH MY SINS AWAY AND WRITE MY NAME IN D BOOK OF LIFE, I WILL NEVER GO BACK 2 MY SINS AGAIN, SO HELP ME GOD AMEN.
Congratulation u are welcom God's family pls attend any living church around u, God bless u.
OGA THAT NA LIE. READ UR BIBLE. IF THAT MAN TRULY DIED, THAT WONT BE PART OF THE MESSAGES HE LL BRING. BESIDES, GOD DONT NEED TO SEND PEEPS FROM THE DEAD. IF WE HUMANS WONT BELIV JESUS CHRIST, WHO ELSE THEN WOULD WE?
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2013
chingyjant:
You don't know me and i don't know you so stop asking me such question.I don't follow rumors from bloggers but what i know.Go figure that

Tattoos dont even cost $100. No to talk of 7000. Go and sit down somewhere abeg.
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by alleviate2002us(m): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2013
anitank:
I'm not talking about those with fame with fortune, but those who add it up with a touch of class

Never seen a tattoo on Michelle Obama and Oprah, neither have I seen any on Hilary Clinton. Not even our very own Genevieve Nnaji and Omotola. Those are few of the women I look up to, not a bunch of actresses with misplaced priorities who seem to have lost directions to where they're headed

#Word

1 Like

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by ayobase(m): 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2013
Tattoo.
"I have never done tattoo on my body because as an actress, you have dynamic roles, if you are acting the role of a village girl, you don’t have to have tattoo. One day, I was watching a movie where a village girl who was suffering had tattoo on her neck and we were like, a village girl with a tattoo? If you know what you are doing, you are not supposed to have tattoo as an actress because you can be called upon to play any role........"

https://www.nairaland.com/1253823/single-parent-m-paying-price
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by alleviate2002us(m): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2013
ItsModella:
For all of you quoting me, this is my post from the second page. If you're gonna condemn somebody for having a tattoo, condemn yourself first for shaving/cutting your hair, condemn yourself for eating meat. Bunch of hypocrites.

Babes i doubt if the many will be guilty of the meat part cuz such meat wouldn't have taste in the first place. unless from your view point to eat meat don become sin? thats why we have Kilichi, suya, Asun and the likes....well seasoned and baked with no trace of blood what so ever. grin grin grin

On an objective note, is there any gain is cutting ones skin in the name of engraving a sign or art?

its not worth it in the end. truthfully such peeps end up regretting it but they will never own up to their youthful exuberance stupidity in public to avoid facing an avalanche of ridicle.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by anitank(f): 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
ayobase: Tattoo.
"I have never done tattoo on my body because as an actress, you have dynamic roles, if you are acting the role of a village girl, you don’t have to have tattoo. One day, I was watching a movie where a village girl who was suffering had tattoo on her neck and we were like, a village girl with a tattoo? If you know what you are doing, you are not supposed to have tattoo as an actress because you can be called upon to play any role........"

https://www.nairaland.com/1253823/single-parent-m-paying-price
Nigerian directors don't take that into consideration. They just call on anybody, give them roles to play, produce the movie and dazz all!!
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
alleviate2002us:

Babes i doubt if the many will be guilty of the meat part cuz such meat wouldn't have taste in the first place. unless from your view point to eat meat don become sin? thats why we have Kilichi, suya, Asun and the likes....well seasoned and baked with no trace of blood what so ever. grin grin grin

On an objective note, is there any gain is cutting ones skin in the name of engraving a sign or art?

its not worth it in the end. truthfully such peeps end up regretting it but they will never own up to their youthful exuberance stupidity in public to avoid facing an avalanche of ridicle.
Most uncooked meat come with blood in it. I don't even know of any meat without blood. Even if it's just a trace, it is still blood.

I actually do not fancy tattoos neither do I think they are worth it but some people really need to look at themselves before condemning others. Going by their logic, we are all sinners. If you shave your beards, you are a sinner. If you eat beef that had blood in it before you washed it and cooked it, you are a sinner. Sin na sin, there is no greater or lesser sin.
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2013
ItsModella:
Most uncooked meat come with blood in it. I don't even know of any meat without blood. Even if it's just a trace, it is still blood.

I actually do not fancy tattoos neither do I think they are worth it but some people really need to look at themselves before condemning others. Going by their logic, we are all sinners. If you shave your beards, you are a sinner. If you eat beef that had blood in it before you washed it and cooked it, you are a sinner. Sin na sin, there is no greater or lesser sin.

There is nothing like logic when it comes to spiritual matters. Faith is it. You believe or you don't. The word of God is deep and clearly stated, do not twist it with your limited 'logic' to appear important.

God sent his son Jesus Christ. He sacrificed his blood for our sins. This is why the animal blood in the old testament hold no significance anymore. So, anyone who scratches a tattoo on their body diminishes their inner being and are movable. They become weak souls and need redemption. But denial of one's conscience of what is good for our spirit is detrimental to our eternal soul.

God is the omniscience cool
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by alleviate2002us(m): 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2013
ItsModella:

if i would be permitted to take you down to Genesis...the books have it that Dominion was given to man over all creation and Man was to eat of everything (am sure meat was included) except the forbidden fruit... cheesy cheesy

moreso, coming up alittle records have it that there are clean and unclean food(s) or Meat.

the blood thingy only implies that meat should be cooked before eaten and it shouldn't for any reason be eaten raw....even Fish bleeds too remember!

so my Dear, i can boast of eating my meat and not sinning. grin
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by BestmanNnamdi(m): 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2013
nikkyshyne: I like Oge Okoye's
please can somone tell me the benefit(s) of using tattoo on someone's body?
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 13, 2013
Olodostein:

There is nothing like logic when it comes to spiritual matters. Faith is it. You believe or you don't. The word of God is deep and clearly stated, do not twist it with your limited 'logic' to appear important.

God sent his son Jesus Christ. He sacrificed his blood for our sins. This is why the animal blood in the old testament hold no significance anymore. So, anyone who scratches a tattoo on their body diminishes their inner being and are movable. They become weak souls and need redemption. But denial of one's conscience of what is good for our spirit is detrimental to our eternal soul.

God is the omniscience cool
and you believe you've made sense? undecided undecided
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 13, 2013
alleviate2002us:

if i would be permitted to take you down to Genesis...the books have it that Dominion was given to man over all creation and Man was to eat of everything (am sure meat was included) except the forbidden fruit... cheesy cheesy

moreso, coming up alittle records have it that there are clean and unclean food(s) or Meat.

the blood thingy only implies that meat should be cooked before eaten and it shouldn't for any reason be eaten raw....even Fish bleeds too remember!

so my Dear, i can boast of eating my meat and not sinning. grin
na so..can you boast of shaving and not sinning? abeg jare.
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by alleviate2002us(m): 1:00am On Apr 13, 2013
ItsModella:
and you believe you've made sense? undecided undecided

#Wicked#
Re: 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) by alleviate2002us(m): 1:08am On Apr 13, 2013
ItsModella:
na so..can you boast of shaving and not sinning? abeg jare.

am sure Shaving (though not explicitly stated like your meaning when referenced with the books) is not sinning. however there are afew exceptions, of when the hairs have been dedicated to signify a commitment spiritually...take Samson, Samuel,etc for example, then shaving would be seen as not only sin but a failure to uphold a convenant or commitment.

#Cleanliness is next to Godliness#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m / Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) / Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.