Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

Sex Offender, 18, 'raped 11-year-old Schoolgirl Repeatedly - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sex Offender, 18, 'raped 11-year-old Schoolgirl Repeatedly (1233 Views)

Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) / Mob Destroys LAGBUS For Killing Five-year-old Schoolgirl (photo) / Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Offender, 18, 'raped 11-year-old Schoolgirl Repeatedly by babseg(m): 1:12am On Apr 12, 2013
A sex offender repeatedly raped an 11-year-old schoolgirl in a park and then bragged he would show a video of the attack to her family and friends, a court heard today.
Opemipo Jaji, 18, is alleged to have followed the 11-year-old girl as she made her way home from school last November.
The girl told police in a video interview played to the court that the attack happened after she had got off a bus.
She said she was walking along a road in Enfield, north London, when a man dragged her into Jubilee Park and repeatedly raped her.
She said: 'He kept saying ‘Stop moving or I will stab you’.
'I tried to run away but then he grabbed me when
I got to the pavement of the park entrance.
'I kept on saying ‘stop’ because it was hurting me and he kept saying ‘shut up’ to me. He was just saying it every time I spoke.
'When I was on the floor, he said he would film me and send it into my school.
'I was saying ‘Get off me, get off me, stop’.”
The youngster was recorded a week after the attack which resulted in her undergoing an operation for an injury.
In the video, the youngster, who can not be identified, told police: ‘He said the reason he wanted to attack and have sex with me was because I didn’t have anything else like my phone - I didn’t have anything.’
She said the attacker had demanded her phone number as she left, but she lied and said she had forgotten it.
Jaji is then said to have told her: ‘If I were you I would go home and remember my phone number right now.’

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2307536/Sex-offender-Opemipo-Jaji-18-raped-schoolgirl-11-repeatedly-Enfield-park-filmed-it.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
Re: Sex Offender, 18, 'raped 11-year-old Schoolgirl Repeatedly by nekaa(f): 3:58am On Apr 12, 2013
Re: Sex Offender, 18, 'raped 11-year-old Schoolgirl Repeatedly by chucky234(m): 7:41am On Apr 12, 2013
WTF
Re: Sex Offender, 18, 'raped 11-year-old Schoolgirl Repeatedly by Walexz02(m): 7:39am On Apr 13, 2013
What type of new is this?
Re: Sex Offender, 18, 'raped 11-year-old Schoolgirl Repeatedly by worry359(m): 6:04am On Apr 14, 2013

(1) (Reply)

White Cop Shoots Unarmed Black Man 5 Times In The Back, Handcuffs His Dead Body / Yeepa!!! Dis Is Scary Oo! Girls Beware. / How I Serially Duped Policemen Of Thousands Of Naira – Boy, 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.