Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl (34156 Views)

Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) / Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) / Mob Destroys LAGBUS For Killing Five-year-old Schoolgirl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by lalasticlala(m): 7:56am On Jan 04, 2015
Santa Claus or Father Christmas, as he is often called in this clime, is known for rewarding good conducts. Now, what happens when this rewarder of virtues becomes the wrongdoer?

That is exactly what played out recently at a Christmas party or­ganized by a nursery and primary school in the Ojodu-Abiodun area of Ogun State. During such parties, children are usually taken to the Father Christmas one after the other to receive gifts from him.

The joyful event turned awry after a five-year-old pupil from the school complained that the Father Christmas dipped a finger in her vagina and blood came out when she went in for her gift.

The matter was reportedly incidented at a police station in the area following which the said Father Christmas was arrested penultimate Friday and later released on bail. He was thereafter mandated to report to the station last Monday.

When Sunday Sun visited the police station where the matter was reportedly handled, the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) denied knowledge of the case, saying that no such matter was brought before him.

However, investigations showed that the matter was actually reported at that station. A petty trader around the police station told Sunday Sun that the matter did not involve a Father Christmas, but a Barney brought to the party by the party organizers hired by the school for the event.

She explained that it was even the owner of the business that was arrested and not the culprit as he could not be traced after the incident. She said that she knew about the matter when she saw a pregnant woman by her shop (who she claimed was the wife of the man arrested) crying while the man was detained at the police station.

Although the woman argued that the man on the run was innocent of the charge, she could not explain why the said offender disappeared following the report.

It was her view that the par­ents of the girl were not telling the whole truth, as they were alleged to have taken the child to a hospital as far as Ogba, in Lagos, for test that would ascer­tain the truth of the matter.

According to her, they claimed that it was their family hospi­tal. She believed that the police were in the best position to decide where the test should have been done.

“I know the man that was ar­rested. He runs a party organizing outfit, which the school hired. When people rent the Barney costume, anybody can then wear it. When someone rented it in my compound, it was even my son that wore it. Anybody can wear it. The person who wore the costume during the party allegedly dipped his finger in the girl’s vagina, and then ran away. They have not seen him till now,” she explained.

Meanwhile, another respon­dent, a woman who lives next door to the school confirmed the story to Sunday Sun, saying it was actually a man in Father Christmas costume that com­mitted the offence. The school, a two-storey building, is adjacent to her house.

She, however, explained that the parties had settled matter. “They were having the party up­stairs when the thing happened; they have a hall where they hold parties upstairs. But they have settled it.”

She even assured the reporter who she believed was an intend­ing patron, that the school was a very good one. “It is just that one (referring to the incident). I am a teacher myself, and I can tell you that the school is very good.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=98683

Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by donmalcolm21(m): 8:02am On Jan 04, 2015
Parents need to be careful and watch their wards very well because the world is now a cruel place

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 04, 2015
Are these girls, right to be scared of Santa?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by lalasticlala(m): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2015
donmalcolm21:
That's a demon on santa costume

Lol. Do demons wear Santa costume?
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by chikeorji123(m): 8:06am On Jan 04, 2015
Bad omen on father Christmas linage undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by donmalcolm21(m): 8:07am On Jan 04, 2015
lalasticlala:

psychos are roaming everywhere.
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by chikeorji123(m): 8:08am On Jan 04, 2015
lalasticlala:

They can even wear an angelic form these days

2 Likes

Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by justi4jesu(f): 8:10am On Jan 04, 2015
Aprime:
Are these girls, right to be sacred scared of Santa?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by englishmart(m): 8:16am On Jan 04, 2015
God don punish am be that
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by jingh(f): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2015
What a dark case !

May God punish the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by alberto2k(m): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2015
O ga gan

1 Like

Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by holatin(m): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2015
see ow d bastard use d faceless him to perform criminal act.

a lot of nairalander are like him, dey take d advantage that no body knows them to...............

2 Likes

Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by Dannylux: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2015
All these ridiculous abominations are rooted mostly in Ogun and Edo.. wasn't it there that a very aged grandma was molested?

I tire.

2 Likes

Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by dechandel(f): 9:27am On Jan 04, 2015
Dannylux:
All these ridiculous abominations are rooted mostly in Ogun and Edo.. wasn't it there that a very aged grandma was molested?

I tire.
A woman killed her day old baby just to enjoy her life and be free from the stress of motherhood.. And guess what?? She is from Ebonyi State

14 Likes

Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by Dannylux: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2015
dechandel:
A woman killed her day old baby just to enjoy her life and be free from the stress of motherhood.. And guess what?? She is from Ebonyi State

Mostly... I guess you didn't see that.

I wasn't trying to exempt other parts of Nigeria from the prevalent calamity but these two places I mentioned are consistent with vices such as this.

6 Likes

Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by PerfumeRepublik: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2015
Which kain paedophile Santa be this? Why do folks do all these abominable things?

2 Likes

Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2015
Terrible
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by ggrin(f): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2015
Hehehesad
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by DancingSkeleton(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2015
Ah shocked
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2015
Atimes I wonder what will make an adult man's body 'stand' in the body of a small child.... this is really bad

1 Like

Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by Psychedelia(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2015
Fred: Good work, gang! We captured the Evil Santa at last.

Velma: Now let's see who the Evil Santa really is...
*takes off mask*
*gasp* MR. YERIMA!!!

You better not moan
you better not cry
you better just bone, I'm telling you why...
YERIMA IS COMING, TO TOWWWN

You better not shout
you better not fight
you better not whine, I'm telling you why...
YERIMA IS COMING, TO TOWWWN

He sees you when you're 16
He knows you're underaged
He knows you are just 5 years old, so be TIGHT for goodness sake

Sooo you better not cry
you better not fight
you better not whine, I'm telling you why...
YERIMA IS COMING, TO TOWWWN!

72 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by Lilaex: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2015
You see that is why there are no black santas, please kids especially female children never go to a black santa they are evil. Sowi my dear child.

1 Like

Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by gratieao: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2015
I comot cap 4 this people
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2015
5 years old

1 Like

Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by Trending(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2015
Lolz. He realy gave ha d real christmas gift
FadaRapemas
CCTV Camera Exposes Mercy Johnson F.u.cking Another Man In A Motel - [VIDEO]

1 Like

Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by Ojestas(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2015
Oro buruku t'oun t'erin. Lol. Father Christmas from Rome. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by klem93(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2015
santa too badt... he brought and took gift
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by mistabiola: 11:01am On Jan 04, 2015
Father Christmas on the loose cheesy grin , he is to be jailed for the rest of his life!!! Amen
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by Aitee1: 11:01am On Jan 04, 2015
Tang iko wod inang!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by fattbabakay(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2015
Tôt dis father xmas woteva was a tin of our childhood days...it still exists?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SS3 Student Stabs Undergraduate To Death For Dating His Sister (pic) / Man Commits Suicide In A Catholic Church In Port-Harcourt / Stop Blaming IPOB Or ESN - Adamu Garba Tells Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.