Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo (48571 Views)

VIDEO [DOWNLOAD]: P-square - Alingo / VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by barikay: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
henryskywalker2003:

But 1Cedi is equivalent to 81naira. Lets face facts. We might be the bigger country but they are superior to us in more ways than we are to them.
hahahaha. Next time don't disgrace urself 4 public again. U hear?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by CooldudeY2J: 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
How does this stop the hunger in my stomach # make i go drink kunuangry
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2013
I never really paid attention to this Azonto craze so it's either I am out of touch, or Africans get worked up over the most retarded things.
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
barikay: hahahaha. Next time don't disgrace urself 4 public again. U hear?
He said the truth na.d truth can be very bitter,you know
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Symphony007: 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=K4][/quote] apparently your idiocy will not allow any common sense prevail from you so i'll give you this parting words, never, ever compare ghana with nigeria, it is an irritating aberation that has been growing that must stop. There is no basis for comparism. If you're so convinced about your arguement. Tell me one thing ghana has done for nigeria! Don't spin this, just answer is plain and simple, "ONE" thing ghana has done for the federal republic of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
nnenna.1:
I never really paid attention to this Azonto craze so it's either I am out of touch, or Africans get worked up over the most retarded things.
especially when that particular african country is a sh1thole called nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=Symphony007] F00LISH GOAT! ITS NO MORE ABOUT MAHAMA 'BEGGING' HUH?WASTED SPERM! I WILL TELL U LUNATIC A FEW OF SEVERAL TINS GHANA HAS DONE 4 UR SICK COUNTRY.WE R BUYING 200 UNITS OF INNOSON CARS.WE R BUYING STEEL N GAS.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by LawrenceAzucar(m): 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
I seriously agree with those guys., I'll prefer some songs from their previous albums.. like (I LOVE YOU or some sort)
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
Weselion: Ghana Stop being jealous, stop this rivalry games, Nigeria is your superior. If no be nigeria, who know majid micheal, van vicker, nardia buari e.t.c, if no be nigeria who sabi Vip, we even make una name popular by creating Ghana must go bag, we help re-modify and market azonto, so tay chris brown confuse talk say na nigeria get the dance. After all this, you repay us like this? No allow me wash your black star with hypo ooo.

EPIC!!!
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by MrLuGold(m): 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2013
I love naija, but p-square too dey duplicate. Truthfully what is alingo abeg. hiss

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nextlevel0007(m): 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2013
hiden_conyo: what is Ghanaians?

Lemme google it....... oooo ThankGod am not a gaynian
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by vmonyoue: 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2013
obailala: Oh yes!.. Nigeria has a larger population, a louder voice, greater exposure and strong global influence but must we always be bullies? Gosh!.. why must there be some sentimental bias in all our judgements?

The other day some Kenyans 'politely' complained about the treatment of their football players in Nigeria by the NFF and the next thing we saw was foul mouthed teenagers (I'm assuming those comments on NL were by teenagers) insulting and yabbing Kenya. Why can't we just act as mature as we think we are?

God bless you for your honesty. I believe you're part of the 1% honest Nigerians that do not see his/herself different from the rest of the black race... I really do not understand how Nigerians think, sometimes i wonder whether Nigerians have heart, do they any concious? Do they have any once of truth in them? SMH. Sometimes i wonder if they were made by the same God that made the rest of the human race.... Nigerians have this disgusting habit of "i'm better than you" and they see the rest of the black race inferior to them. The only race they don't see inferior to them is the White race. See how they are insulting Ghanaians. It's wrong! For people who think the rest of the African people are jealous of them sure spend their time talking about those people. lol. Nigerians thinks other Africans are jealous of them but the truth is they are the jealous ones. When some Nigerians made a video mocking Tonto Dikeh's song, nobody said it was out of jealousy, now that it's Ghanaians, some are saying it's out of jealousy. Humbleness and honesty is lacking in Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2013
*YAWNS*
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
Well said smiley
vmonyoue:

God bless you for your honesty. I believe you're part of the 1% honest Nigerians that do not see his/herself different from the rest of the black race... I really do not understand how Nigerians think, sometimes i wonder whether Nigerians have heart, do they any concious? Do they have any once of truth in them? SMH. Sometimes i wonder if they were made by the same God that made the rest of the human race.... Nigerians have this disgusting habit of "i'm better than you" and they see the rest of the black race inferior to them. The only race they don't see inferior to them is the White race. See how they are insulting Ghanaians. It's wrong! For people who think the rest of the African people are jealous of them sure spend their time talking about those people. lol. Nigerians thinks other Africans are jealous of them but the truth is they are the jealous ones. When some Nigerians made a video mocking Tonto Dikeh's song, nobody said it was out of jealousy, now that it's Ghanaians, some are saying it's out of jealousy. Humbleness and honesty is lacking in Nigerians.
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by gqboyy(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
hiden_conyo: what is Ghanaians?
Zoonosis
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2013
nnenna.1:
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
I love Azonto. . . I'm currently learning cool

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by chucky234(m): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
White007: Hope this thread won't degenerate into this Nigeria Vs Ghana ish again? undecided undecided undecided
We go always beat them to stupor na,them no even dare.
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2013
Nextlevel0007: Lemme google it.ThankGod am not a gaynian
hahahaha being a bona fide citizen of d FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF F00LS is even worse!hahaha HOW COULD U HAVE SOO MANY SICKOS TOGETHER AT ONE TIME,AND IN ONE PLACE?EVIL TARDS!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by ifeomabernard(f): 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2013
ba7man: I used to mock P-square too....Till i concluded that they are Richer, more Famous and sucessful than i am. Whatever they are doing, they are very sucessful at it so make these Ghanians go rest.
Datzz all
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by LanskyJ(m): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2013
Weselion: Ghana Stop being jealous, stop this rivalry games, Nigeria is your superior. If no be nigeria, who know majid micheal, van vicker, nardia buari e.t.c, if no be nigeria who sabi Vip, we even make una name popular by creating Ghana must go bag, we help re-modify and market azonto, so tay chris brown confuse talk say na nigeria get the dance. After all this, you repay us like this? No allow me wash your black star with hypo ooo.
na true jare
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2013
chucky234: We go always beat them to stupor na,them no even dare.
let's see u dat,f00l. lots of fuvcking ediots in this depraved,incredibly sh1tty country! Ghanaian will continue you mugus-on nairaland n elsewhere.fvck all mugus!
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by chriskwaku: 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2013
K4: hahahaha being a bona fide citizen of d FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF F00LS is even worse!hahaha HOW COULD U HAVE SOO MANY SICKOS TOGETHER AT ONE TIME,AND IN ONE PLACE?EVIL TARDS!

Pls slow down. As for me am waiting for Cusubaba the.........
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Symphony007: 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=K4][/quote] you see your life? You see how dim you are? I taught you had a brain, did'nt know it was rumore. You now rate international trade as a favour? Wow!! I taught they said ghana has a good educational system, you my dear are a testament to the contrary!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2013
choi,why is good news such a scarce commodity in ur sh1thole?check out d headlines on nl.NDLEA finds 40kg drugs,nig has no official portal,naija banks cheated customers n6 billion,soldiers invade police station,former deputy gov killed,more outages!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=Symphony007]d average nigerian has an IQ of 2!Ghana is doing nigeria a favor by buying ur oil n gas.why?from june,the US'll stop buying ur oil. ur sh1thole is already strugglin 2 sell its oil.soon u'll be shovin d oil up in ur anvs!

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=vmonyoue]
I believe you're part of the 1% honest Nigerians that do not see his/herself different from the rest of the black race... I really do not understand how Nigerians think.TRUST ME,WE KNOW HOW 2 HANDLE THESE EDIOTS

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2013
Na weytin dey worry dese ghanians wey no reach lagos sef? grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by K4: 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2013
chriskwaku:

Pls slow down. As for me am waiting for Cusubaba the.........
leave that goat.just a little ball seekin attention.he was born in gabon n doesn't even know much about how fvcked up nigeria is!

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
K4: especially when that particular african country is a sh1thole called nigeria

Well Ghana hasn't exactly been silent on this azonto rivalry either, it seems.

To each his own.
Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by ghananotnaija(m): 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2013

How can any Ghanaian be jealous of Nigeria? This is ridiculous. Ask all those Nigerian traders that we deported if they think Ghanaians are jealous of Nigeria.

Nigeria is superior to Ghana? Do you what "superior" means? It doesn't mean "more electric blackouts".

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo by swtxt(f): 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
I tot nairaland was intended for Nigerians what then are Ghanians doing on it undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Mp3: G-eazy – No Limit Remix Ft. A$AP Rocky, French Montana, Juicy J / Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN / Grammy:list Of Nigeria Musicians That Can Win The GRAMMY AWARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.