Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Rhapsody On The Go. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rhapsody On The Go. (568 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody On The Go...................................... / Rhapsody Of Reality 1st January 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody On The Go. by helivesinme247(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2013
[b]Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Pastor Anita Oyakhilome
Theme: He Interpretes Mysteries
Date: Friday April 12TH, 2013

Scriptural Ref: Colossians 1:27
To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).

Part of the ministry of the Holy Spirit in our lives is to unveil the mysteries of the kingdom of God to us. Luke 8:10 says, "...Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand." Been born again, you're God's elect; specially chosen to know the mysteries of the kingdom. You don't have to walk in darkness or ignorance concerning your inheritance, rights, benefits and privilege in Christ Jesus.

The Bible says, "Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God" (1Corinthians 2:12). The Holy Spirit is your light; He guides you through the Word in the path that you should go. He came to teach you all things and unveil your inheritance to you. Johm 16:13 says, "Howbeit when he, the spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come."

This means no more darkness for you; no uncertainties about the future. Life doesn't have to be mysterious anymore. The Psalmist said, "Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasure for evermore" (Psalm 16:11). By yourself, you can't know the path of life that brings success and victory; but the Holy Spirit knows. He has come to lead you in that path. He knows how to take you through life's journey and make you a success.

Let Him have His way in you today! He is the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, who guides you into all the mysteries and secrets of success.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for granting me insight into realities; thank you for the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, who unveils to me the mysteries of the kingdom. As I fellowship with you today, I receive divine thoughts, ideas and counsel, and I'm transformed, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:
1 Corinthians 4:1; AMP

1SO THEN, let us [apostles] be looked upon as ministering servants of Christ and stewards (trustees) of the mysteries (the secret purposes) of God.

1 Corinthians 2:9-10 AMP

9But, on the contrary, as the Scripture says, What eye has not seen and ear has not heard and has not entered into the heart of man, [all that] God has prepared (made and keeps ready) for those who love Him [who hold Him in affectionate reverence, promptly obeying Him and gratefully recognizing the benefits He has bestowed].

10Yet to us God has unveiled and revealed them by and through His Spirit, for the [Holy] Spirit searches diligently, exploring and examining everything, even sounding the profound and bottomless things of God [the divine counsels and things hidden and beyond man’s scrutiny].

1 Year Bible Reading Plan:
Luke 13:1-21 AMP

1JUST AT that time there [arrived] some people who informed Jesus about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices. 2And He replied by saying to them, Do you think that these Galileans were greater sinners than all the other Galileans because they have suffered in this way? 3I tell you, No; but unless you repent (change your mind for the better and heartily amend your ways, with abhorrence of your past sins), you will all likewise perish and be lost eternally. 4Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them--do you think that they were more guilty offenders (debtors) than all the others who dwelt in Jerusalem? 5I tell you, No; but unless you repent (change your mind for the better and heartily amend your ways, with abhorrence of your past sins), you will all likewise perish and be lost eternally. 6And He told them this parable: A certain man had a fig tree, planted in his vineyard, and he came looking for fruit on it, but did not find [any]. 7So he said to the vinedresser, See here! For these three years I have come looking for fruit on this fig tree and I find none. Cut it down! Why should it continue also to use up the ground [to deplete the soil, intercept the sun, and take up room]? 8But he replied to him, Leave it alone, sir, [just] this one more year, till I dig around it and put manure [on the soil]. 9Then perhaps it will bear fruit after this; but if not, you can cut it down and out. 10Now Jesus was teaching in one of the synagogues on the Sabbath. 11And there was a woman there who for eighteen years had had an infirmity caused by a spirit (a demon of sickness). She was bent completely forward and utterly unable to straighten herself up or to look upward. 12And when Jesus saw her, He called [her to Him] and said to her, Woman, you are released from your infirmity! 13Then He laid [His] hands on her, and instantly she was made straight, and she recognized and thanked and praised God. 14But the leader of the synagogue, indignant because Jesus had healed on the Sabbath, said to the crowd, There are six days on which work ought to be done; so come on those days and be cured, and not on the Sabbath day. 15But the Lord replied to him, saying, You playactors (hypocrites)! Does not each one of you on the Sabbath loose his ox or his donkey from the stall and lead it out to water it? 16And ought not this woman, a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan has kept bound for eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the Sabbath day? 17Even as He said this, all His opponents were put to shame, and all the people were rejoicing over all the glorious things that were being done by Him. 18This led Him to say, What is the kingdom of God like? And to what shall I compare it? 19It is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his own garden; and it grew and became a tree, and the wild birds found shelter and roosted and nested in its branches. 20And again He said, To what shall I liken the kingdom of God? 21It is like leaven which a woman took and hid in three measures of wheat flour or meal until it was all leavened (fermented)

Judges 12 AMP

1THE MEN of Ephraim were summoned together and they crossed to Zaphon and said to Jephthah, Why did you cross over to fight with the Ammonites and did not summon us to go with you? We will burn your house over you with fire. 2And Jephthah said to them, I and my people were in a severe conflict with the Ammonites, and I when I called you, you did not rescue me from their hands. 3And when I saw that you would not rescue me, I put my life in my hands and crossed over against the Ammonites, and the Lord delivered them into my hand. Why then have you come up to me this day to fight against me? 4Then Jephthah gathered all the men of Gilead and fought with Ephraim; and the men of Gilead smote Ephraim because they had said, You Gileadites are fugitives of Ephraim in the midst of Ephraim and Manasseh. 5And the Gileadites took the fords of the Jordan before the Ephraimites; and when any of those Ephraimites who had escaped said, Let me go over, the men of Gilead said to him, Are you an Ephraimite? If he said, No, 6They said to him, Then say Shibboleth; and he said, Sibboleth, for he could not pronounce it right. Then they seized him and slew him at the fords of the Jordan. And there fell at that time 42,000 of the Ephraimites. 7Jephthah judged Israel six years. Then Jephthah the Gileadite died and was buried in one of the cities of Gilead. 8And after him Ibzan of Bethlehem judged Israel. 9And he had thirty sons and thirty daughters whom he gave [to husbands] outside his tribe, and thirty daughters [daughters-in-law] whom he brought in from outside his tribe for his sons. And he judged Israel seven years. 10Then Ibzan died and was buried at Bethlehem. 11After him Elon the Zebulunite judged Israel, and he judged Israel ten years. 12Then Elon the Zebulunite died and was buried at Aijalon in the land of Zebulun. 13And after him Abdon son of Hillel the Pirathonite judged Israel. 14And he had forty sons and thirty grandsons who rode on seventy donkey colts; and he judged Israel eight years. 15Then Abdon son of Hillel the Pirathonite died, and was buried at Pirathon in the land of Ephraim, in the hill country of the Amalekites.

Judges -13 AMP

1AND THE Israelites again did what was evil in the sight of the Lord, and the Lord gave them into the hands of the Philistines for forty years. 2And there was a certain man of Zorah, of the tribe of the Danites, whose name was Manoah; and his wife was barren and had no children. 3And the Angel of the Lord appeared to the woman and said to her, Behold, you are barren and have no children, but you shall become pregnant and bear a son. 4Therefore beware and drink no wine or strong drink and eat nothing unclean. 5For behold, you shall become pregnant and bear a son. No razor shall come upon his head, for the child shall be a Nazirite to God from birth, and he shall begin to deliver Israel out of the hands of the Philistines. 6Then the woman went and told her husband, saying, A Man of God came to me and his face was like the face of the Angel of God, to be greatly and reverently feared. I did not ask him from where he came, and he did not tell me his name. 7But he said to me, Behold, you shall become pregnant and bear a son, and now drink no wine or strong drink and eat nothing unclean, for the child shall be a Nazirite to God from birth to the day of his death. 8Then Manoah entreated the Lord and said, O Lord, let the Man of God whom You sent come again to us and teach us what we shall do with the child that shall be born. 9And God listened to the voice of Manoah, and the Angel of God came again to the woman as she sat in the field; but Manoah her husband was not with her. 10And the woman ran in haste and told her husband and said to him, Behold, the Man who came to me the other day has appeared to me. 11And Manoah arose and went after his wife and came to the Man and said to him, Are you the Man who spoke to this woman? And he said, I am. 12And Manoah said, Now when your words come true, how shall we manage the child, and what is he to do? 13And the Angel of the Lord said to Manoah, Let the mother beware of all that I told her. 14She may not eat of anything that comes from the grapevine, nor drink wine or strong drink nor eat any unclean thing. All that I commanded her let her observe. 15And Manoah said to the Angel of the Lord, Pray, let us detain you that we may prepare a kid for you. 16And the Angel of the Lord said to Manoah, Though you detain me, I will not eat of your food, but if you make ready a burnt offering, offer it to the Lord. For Manoah did not know that he was the Angel of the Lord. 17And Manoah said to the Angel of the Lord, What is your name, so that when your words come true, we may do you honor? 18And the Angel of the Lord said to him, Why do you ask my name, seeing it is wonderful? 19So Manoah took the kid with the cereal offering and offered it upon a rock to the Lord, the Angel working wonders, while Manoah and his wife looked on. 20For when the flame went up toward the heavens from the altar, the Angel of the Lord ascended in the altar flame. And Manoah and his wife looked on, and they fell on their faces to the ground. 21The Angel of the Lord did not appear again to Manoah or to his wife. Then Manoah knew that he was the Angel of the Lord. 22And Manoah said to his wife, We shall surely die, because we have seen God. 23But his [sensible] wife said to him, If the Lord were pleased to kill us, He would not have received a burnt offering and a cereal offering from our hands, nor have shown us all these things or now have announced such things as these. 24And the woman [in due time] bore a son and called his name Samson; and the child grew and the Lord blessed him. 25And the Spirit of the Lord began to move him at times in Mahaneh-dan [the camp of Dan] between Zorah and Eshtaol.

www.rhapsodyofrealities.org[/b]
Re: Rhapsody On The Go. by helivesinme247(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2013
helivesinme247: [b]Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Pastor Anita Oyakhilome
Theme: He Interpretes Mysteries
Date: Friday April 12TH, 2013

Scriptural Ref: Colossians 1:27
To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).

Part of the ministry of the Holy Spirit in our lives is to unveil the mysteries of the kingdom of God to us. Luke 8:10 says, "...Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand." Been born again, you're God's elect; specially chosen to know the mysteries of the kingdom. You don't have to walk in darkness or ignorance concerning your inheritance, rights, benefits and privilege in Christ Jesus.

The Bible says, "Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God" (1Corinthians 2:12). The Holy Spirit is your light; He guides you through the Word in the path that you should go. He came to teach you all things and unveil your inheritance to you. Johm 16:13 says, "Howbeit when he, the spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come."

This means no more darkness for you; no uncertainties about the future. Life doesn't have to be mysterious anymore. The Psalmist said, "Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasure for evermore" (Psalm 16:11). By yourself, you can't know the path of life that brings success and victory; but the Holy Spirit knows. He has come to lead you in that path. He knows how to take you through life's journey and make you a success.

Let Him have His way in you today! He is the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, who guides you into all the mysteries and secrets of success.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for granting me insight into realities; thank you for the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, who unveils to me the mysteries of the kingdom. As I fellowship with you today, I receive divine thoughts, ideas and counsel, and I'm transformed, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:
1 Corinthians 4:1; AMP

1SO THEN, let us [apostles] be looked upon as ministering servants of Christ and stewards (trustees) of the mysteries (the secret purposes) of God.

1 Corinthians 2:9-10 AMP

9But, on the contrary, as the Scripture says, What eye has not seen and ear has not heard and has not entered into the heart of man, [all that] God has prepared (made and keeps ready) for those who love Him [who hold Him in affectionate reverence, promptly obeying Him and gratefully recognizing the benefits He has bestowed].

10Yet to us God has unveiled and revealed them by and through His Spirit, for the [Holy] Spirit searches diligently, exploring and examining everything, even sounding the profound and bottomless things of God [the divine counsels and things hidden and beyond man’s scrutiny].

1 Year Bible Reading Plan:
Luke 13:1-21 AMP

1JUST AT that time there [arrived] some people who informed Jesus about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices. 2And He replied by saying to them, Do you think that these Galileans were greater sinners than all the other Galileans because they have suffered in this way? 3I tell you, No; but unless you repent (change your mind for the better and heartily amend your ways, with abhorrence of your past sins), you will all likewise perish and be lost eternally. 4Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them--do you think that they were more guilty offenders (debtors) than all the others who dwelt in Jerusalem? 5I tell you, No; but unless you repent (change your mind for the better and heartily amend your ways, with abhorrence of your past sins), you will all likewise perish and be lost eternally. 6And He told them this parable: A certain man had a fig tree, planted in his vineyard, and he came looking for fruit on it, but did not find [any]. 7So he said to the vinedresser, See here! For these three years I have come looking for fruit on this fig tree and I find none. Cut it down! Why should it continue also to use up the ground [to deplete the soil, intercept the sun, and take up room]? 8But he replied to him, Leave it alone, sir, [just] this one more year, till I dig around it and put manure [on the soil]. 9Then perhaps it will bear fruit after this; but if not, you can cut it down and out. 10Now Jesus was teaching in one of the synagogues on the Sabbath. 11And there was a woman there who for eighteen years had had an infirmity caused by a spirit (a demon of sickness). She was bent completely forward and utterly unable to straighten herself up or to look upward. 12And when Jesus saw her, He called [her to Him] and said to her, Woman, you are released from your infirmity! 13Then He laid [His] hands on her, and instantly she was made straight, and she recognized and thanked and praised God. 14But the leader of the synagogue, indignant because Jesus had healed on the Sabbath, said to the crowd, There are six days on which work ought to be done; so come on those days and be cured, and not on the Sabbath day. 15But the Lord replied to him, saying, You playactors (hypocrites)! Does not each one of you on the Sabbath loose his ox or his donkey from the stall and lead it out to water it? 16And ought not this woman, a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan has kept bound for eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the Sabbath day? 17Even as He said this, all His opponents were put to shame, and all the people were rejoicing over all the glorious things that were being done by Him. 18This led Him to say, What is the kingdom of God like? And to what shall I compare it? 19It is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his own garden; and it grew and became a tree, and the wild birds found shelter and roosted and nested in its branches. 20And again He said, To what shall I liken the kingdom of God? 21It is like leaven which a woman took and hid in three measures of wheat flour or meal until it was all leavened (fermented)

Judges 12 AMP

1THE MEN of Ephraim were summoned together and they crossed to Zaphon and said to Jephthah, Why did you cross over to fight with the Ammonites and did not summon us to go with you? We will burn your house over you with fire. 2And Jephthah said to them, I and my people were in a severe conflict with the Ammonites, and I when I called you, you did not rescue me from their hands. 3And when I saw that you would not rescue me, I put my life in my hands and crossed over against the Ammonites, and the Lord delivered them into my hand. Why then have you come up to me this day to fight against me? 4Then Jephthah gathered all the men of Gilead and fought with Ephraim; and the men of Gilead smote Ephraim because they had said, You Gileadites are fugitives of Ephraim in the midst of Ephraim and Manasseh. 5And the Gileadites took the fords of the Jordan before the Ephraimites; and when any of those Ephraimites who had escaped said, Let me go over, the men of Gilead said to him, Are you an Ephraimite? If he said, No, 6They said to him, Then say Shibboleth; and he said, Sibboleth, for he could not pronounce it right. Then they seized him and slew him at the fords of the Jordan. And there fell at that time 42,000 of the Ephraimites. 7Jephthah judged Israel six years. Then Jephthah the Gileadite died and was buried in one of the cities of Gilead. 8And after him Ibzan of Bethlehem judged Israel. 9And he had thirty sons and thirty daughters whom he gave [to husbands] outside his tribe, and thirty daughters [daughters-in-law] whom he brought in from outside his tribe for his sons. And he judged Israel seven years. 10Then Ibzan died and was buried at Bethlehem. 11After him Elon the Zebulunite judged Israel, and he judged Israel ten years. 12Then Elon the Zebulunite died and was buried at Aijalon in the land of Zebulun. 13And after him Abdon son of Hillel the Pirathonite judged Israel. 14And he had forty sons and thirty grandsons who rode on seventy donkey colts; and he judged Israel eight years. 15Then Abdon son of Hillel the Pirathonite died, and was buried at Pirathon in the land of Ephraim, in the hill country of the Amalekites.

Judges -13 AMP

1AND THE Israelites again did what was evil in the sight of the Lord, and the Lord gave them into the hands of the Philistines for forty years. 2And there was a certain man of Zorah, of the tribe of the Danites, whose name was Manoah; and his wife was barren and had no children. 3And the Angel of the Lord appeared to the woman and said to her, Behold, you are barren and have no children, but you shall become pregnant and bear a son. 4Therefore beware and drink no wine or strong drink and eat nothing unclean. 5For behold, you shall become pregnant and bear a son. No razor shall come upon his head, for the child shall be a Nazirite to God from birth, and he shall begin to deliver Israel out of the hands of the Philistines. 6Then the woman went and told her husband, saying, A Man of God came to me and his face was like the face of the Angel of God, to be greatly and reverently feared. I did not ask him from where he came, and he did not tell me his name. 7But he said to me, Behold, you shall become pregnant and bear a son, and now drink no wine or strong drink and eat nothing unclean, for the child shall be a Nazirite to God from birth to the day of his death. 8Then Manoah entreated the Lord and said, O Lord, let the Man of God whom You sent come again to us and teach us what we shall do with the child that shall be born. 9And God listened to the voice of Manoah, and the Angel of God came again to the woman as she sat in the field; but Manoah her husband was not with her. 10And the woman ran in haste and told her husband and said to him, Behold, the Man who came to me the other day has appeared to me. 11And Manoah arose and went after his wife and came to the Man and said to him, Are you the Man who spoke to this woman? And he said, I am. 12And Manoah said, Now when your words come true, how shall we manage the child, and what is he to do? 13And the Angel of the Lord said to Manoah, Let the mother beware of all that I told her. 14She may not eat of anything that comes from the grapevine, nor drink wine or strong drink nor eat any unclean thing. All that I commanded her let her observe. 15And Manoah said to the Angel of the Lord, Pray, let us detain you that we may prepare a kid for you. 16And the Angel of the Lord said to Manoah, Though you detain me, I will not eat of your food, but if you make ready a burnt offering, offer it to the Lord. For Manoah did not know that he was the Angel of the Lord. 17And Manoah said to the Angel of the Lord, What is your name, so that when your words come true, we may do you honor? 18And the Angel of the Lord said to him, Why do you ask my name, seeing it is wonderful? 19So Manoah took the kid with the cereal offering and offered it upon a rock to the Lord, the Angel working wonders, while Manoah and his wife looked on. 20For when the flame went up toward the heavens from the altar, the Angel of the Lord ascended in the altar flame. And Manoah and his wife looked on, and they fell on their faces to the ground. 21The Angel of the Lord did not appear again to Manoah or to his wife. Then Manoah knew that he was the Angel of the Lord. 22And Manoah said to his wife, We shall surely die, because we have seen God. 23But his [sensible] wife said to him, If the Lord were pleased to kill us, He would not have received a burnt offering and a cereal offering from our hands, nor have shown us all these things or now have announced such things as these. 24And the woman [in due time] bore a son and called his name Samson; and the child grew and the Lord blessed him. 25And the Spirit of the Lord began to move him at times in Mahaneh-dan [the camp of Dan] between Zorah and Eshtaol.

www.rhapsodyofrealities.org[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Are You Proud Of Your Country - See Pic / An Online Career Show,first Of It Kind In Nigeria - What Do You Think? / Inspiring Act Of Random Kindness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.