Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa (41425 Views)

Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by stunningjudy(f): 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2013
LEvuls:
enter my powerbike lets go joor

*grabs helmet* m rdy jare
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by Xzhibit: 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
Is she a male or femel.:/

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by Suprises: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
Xzhibit: Is she a male or femel.:/
BOTH
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by HezronLorraine(m): 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2013
Another tonto dikeh headline.this girl is a die hard fan of nairaland frontpage trash.but why is it that most of our bba reps are always controversial persons or become so after rising to fame,uti,goldie,now Tonto.mtcheew.I can't even vote for her as her reliability is lost.whatever let her another waka pass for show.
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by creativemusic: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by kegel(m): 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2013
mikeyhernadez: Go Tonto!!!. . . When you come back you go die like Goldie

It shall not happen.
I reject this evil wish for her In Jesus Name.
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by Royalkings: 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2013
I think she is going as a celeb,why the others are choosen from those who got the form
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by siobahn: 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2013

You must be high on cheap drugs. Dunno how drug addicts found their way to NL, how can you be wishing someone dead? Smh
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by profchika: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2013
nawa fo u ooo.
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2013

effects of poverty of the mind and thought.
The poor will always hate.
she is not holding ur talent, its just possible u might have buried urs and wish all to be on the same road to perdition just like u.
wishing death for some1 that owes u nothing is nothing but envy and a satanic heart as well? boko haram mentality indeed

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by ogahope(m): 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2013
Holy Ghost fire ur mouth.
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by Tokotaya: 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2013
Why would u wish somebody dead for taking part in BBA? That fellow who wrote that nonsense should be banned.
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by Dubemkelly(m): 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2013
WTF! Have u eaten 2day? Y r u hating?...Sure dere shud b oda reps aside d celebrity rep, Olu n Ola dd last year n voluntarily left d huz, dat Tonto is goin aint a big deal 4 peeps 2 strt beefing...
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by Cheks01(f): 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
Pls lets b mindful of wt comes out of our mouth. Cos I'm sure if she were ur sister or relative u wldnt say ds rubbish. If u must kw death s inevitable. Go girl n make us proud!
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by Elshaq(m): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
She go f**k evribodi na b4 da prog go finish
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by zaza1(m): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
Tolexander: Then it shouldn't be big brother africa again but big sister africa since she is a lady!

R u sure u had eaten before leaving dis comment..no offence
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by andyanders: 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2013

You are wicked and should die in her place. She has her life to live and if you do not like her life style, encourage her to change. She is still young and only needs to be counseled.How can you wish someone to die? Wicked soul like you.
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by joyli: 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
Scarpon: I hate her but I will vote for my country
NO PLACE LIKE NAIJA

How could u??

The lady is busy making her money sha!!
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by zenatta: 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
Tonto in Big Brother!
Oh no, there goes my resolve to stop watching Big Brother. In her characteristic way, she's going to overwhelm.
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2013
mr smile441: iyanya was just appointed to sing and that is all.
do u undastand wat m saying
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by Bryancrox(m): 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2013
Kelvin677: are u tlkin abt d bba dat wl b tkin plc in ur drm drm on boy dnt evn tink of wakin up cos ur nt nided in real lyf
sharap yhu enemy of proqress
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by jovichi: 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2013
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity
Jesus is coming soon!
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by Okdanny: 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2013
They go Bleep wella 4 there na, u go fear other African guys representing their country,,,, me too golden opportunity to watch tonto banged
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by ghboy: 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
Sarkodie rumoured to rep my country. he won't go past week 4. Ghanaians n im sure Liberians n Sierra Leoneans luv Tonto n will root behind her.
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by izyrach(f): 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2013
are u sane @all dont let me say u are mad idiot wat do u mean watch ur tongue
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
mikeyhernadez:
You are a big F.ool.
Must you show yourself say una nor get DSTV for house
And you are a bigger fvctard for insulting him. Whatever happens to individual perception. Nonsense.
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by temmytboi(m): 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by eklassical(m): 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
TOnTO DIIIIKKKE............. !!..Ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ṁ̭̥̈̅̄нm ... Finally d world will see ur KOLO!! Live*

I think there's a personal relationship btw seun n tonto..for example: I stumbled on an old nollywood movie laast week I think blackberry babes, I heard tonto saying things like nairaland.com..... I swear, go watch d movie.
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by GENTLETEE(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
She will represent naija well am quite sure of that.
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by fonssy(f): 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2013
eklassical: TOnTO DIIIIKKKE............. !!..Ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ṁ̭̥̈̅̄нm ... Finally d world will see ur KOLO!! Live*

I think there's a personal relationship btw seun n tonto..for example: I stumbled on an old nollywood movie laast week I think blackberry babes, I heard tonto saying things like nairaland.com..... I swear, go watch d movie.
really?
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by parki: 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
Tonot dike again. This woman knows how to steer up controversies. I bet She will end up disgracing the whole nation when she goes to represent us on bb africa. We shall all cry and weep for Nigeria. I can so see it.
Re: Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa by parki: 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2013
How did we all sit and allow tonto dikke to become famous in Nigeria? That woman should not be allowed near a camera. I never seen a woman who loves herself so much like tonto does. Tonto loves herself pass the way god love am. We should stop her now before she gets out of hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo / Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew / Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.