Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother (45580 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by LailaIkeji1: 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
So many Nigerians got mad, are still pissed off after watching Beverly get naked and intimate with South African housemate Angelo two nights ago.

Some were so mad that they transferred their anger to TV personality and Channel O presenter Denrele Edun.

Reason being that Denrele Edun supposedly got Beverly on the Big Brother Africa reality show just as he 'helped' Goldie and Karen Igho.

Do you think they are right blaming Denrele for Beverly's act?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/08/fans-attack-denrele-edun-after-beverly.html

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by LailaIkeji1: 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
more tweets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by LailaIkeji1: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
more

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by kayClt(f): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
All the attacks won't reverse wat has bin done n it won't stop bev frm doing wat she has started.Make una chill till she cum bck.
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
Kids spewing rubbish, Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites on earth.

43 Likes

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Airforce1(m): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
Beverly has disgraced her family...

And I don't think any responsible parent would want their child near her (beverly osu)

What was she thinking?

1 Like

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by HezronLorraine(m): 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by dhammer(m): 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
Is he her father? See nigga see trouble o! Haba
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Omobarca: 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
Airforce1: Beverly has disgraced her family...

And I don't think any responsible parent would want her child near her (beverly osu)

What was she thinking?
really? I know your type..
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Agozie48: 1:30am On Aug 05, 2013
And so what... Beverly got intimate with Angelo..
Who's business is it.. You all say she is a disgrace to the Nigerian woman. That is a big lie... Most of you are worst than her
... How many of you girls here will say that they have not slept with a man before... How many of you guys will say that they have not had sex with a girl before.... Before you judge someone.. Look at your own life first of all.. Remove the peck of dust in your eyes before going to remove the bag of cement in another person's eyes... Get a life you all stop blaming denrele and go do something with your lives. Beverly is living her life the way she wants to.... SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

33 Likes

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 05, 2013
This is coming from people that idolize Kim kardashian
Beverly didn't do anything that has never been done before, so move on people there is nothing to see here.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by 190: 1:52am On Aug 05, 2013
but that beverly seriously i really had tots if shagging her wen she gets baq from BBA

bur this one shes had s-e-x with that southafrican albino ive lost intrest in her

btw 5th to comment!

God go do am one day 190 would be first undecided

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by obowunmi(m): 2:52am On Aug 05, 2013
Peeps are embarrassed that she had sexxx in public.

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Mubby4luv(m): 4:33am On Aug 05, 2013
Agozie48: And so what... Beverly got intimate with Angelo..
Who's business is it.. You all say she is a disgrace to the Nigerian woman. That is a big lie... Most of you are worst than her
... How many of you girls here will say that they have not slept with a man before... How many of you guys will say that they have not had sex with a girl before.... Before you judge someone.. Look at your own life first of all.. Remove the peck of dust in your eyes before going to remove the bag of cement in another person's eyes... Get a life you all stop blaming denrele and go do something with your lives. Beverly is living her life the way she wants to.... SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS
Well most of us don't do it on air!!!! get that? u re sick

91 Likes

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by free2ryhme: 4:46am On Aug 05, 2013
Agozie48: And so what... Beverly got intimate with Angelo..

I am sure if it were your sis that was having live sex on Cable you no go dey open your gutter wey this rubbish you post come out from ...

You are the worst hypocrite of them all

75 Likes

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by kstyle2(m): 5:04am On Aug 05, 2013
I dnt giv a rat's a.rsse.if dem lyk make dem do 3some.i criously cud care less.i dnt watch d show,d gurl is nt related 2 me,if i hate,it wont change anytyn.*continues listening 2 blurred lines by robin thicke,pharrel,t.i*
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Enegod(m): 5:11am On Aug 05, 2013
k.style:
I dnt giv a rat's a.rsse.if dem lyk make dem do 3some.i criously cud care less.i dnt watch d show,d gurl is nt related 2 me,if i hate,it wont change anytyn.*continues listening 2 blurred lines by robin thicke,pharrel,t.i*
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by royal231(m): 5:38am On Aug 05, 2013
Hmmmmm who giVes a *uck........ I have #ucked many chicks myself cool
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 05, 2013
If you have ever slept with a guy after the first date,or you as a guy slept with a gal after the first date, pls dont bash.

Beverly needs an auto-reset to remind her shes on the screen. Asides that,shes living her life which is not different from some of us.

7 Likes

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Vansnickers: 6:16am On Aug 05, 2013
Jobless Nigerians. I don't blame them, i blame the government that have not addressed the unemployment Situation.

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Madawaki01(m): 7:03am On Aug 05, 2013
Who cares?i just blame dstv

1 Like

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 05, 2013
undecidedDs Beverly thing don tire me abeg undecided

4 Likes

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by dridowu: 7:19am On Aug 05, 2013
D problem is dos dat gave too much relevanve to dos devil sent celebrity............................fvk beverly osu, fvk denrele, fvk bba

3 Likes

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Phranciz(m): 7:28am On Aug 05, 2013
d-hammer:
Is he her father? See nigga see trouble o! Haba
I wonder o. Nigerian and drinking panadol for anoda man's headache eh. Bloody hypos we call nigerians. He who is to righteous, let him cast the first stone. Atleast we saw what she did, what abt odas who we can't see but do far worse, and before I forget to watch BBA no b by force.
Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 05, 2013
Everyone is forming holy.... BTW, so denrele na BBA's 9ja pïmp representative? Kool job for a crazy fellow...

3 Likes

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Ganys: 8:39am On Aug 05, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:
I Wept cry cry After seeing the Pictures

Is this the Best Nigeria can Give... The worst thing that pained me most was that the Guy is a South African
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Bro... Water plenty for ya face ooooO, Derenle na Person

1 Like

Re: Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother by Jaideyone(m): 8:50am On Aug 05, 2013
The space and resources+oxygen expended on raising the OSU thing could have been used in raising poultry. She's a disgrace to Nigeria. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama / List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.