Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (376571 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 11:20am On Dec 09, 2016
Bluehawk:
every wells is a science genius..except this one.. he's still odd and savitar called him a fake wells not even a dumb one..which means he's not an original wells..and he seemed very disturbed by that comment..he even got drunk that night to show he's worried someone might notice the comment
Yeah, and trying to draw their attention from it.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
Anyone watched last night's episode of legends?

People supposed to fixing aberrations are creating new ones!

Sara needs a pep talk from Barry.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by slimsoshady(m): 4:57am On Dec 10, 2016
nani667:
hmmm....
best team up ever
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Doublejoy411(m): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
One shall betray you - Caitlin
One shall die - Iris
One shall suffer fate worse than death - maybe Barry

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Lana1(m): 2:19am On Dec 11, 2016
So Billy could guess that Curtis was the masked black dude dat roles with the arrow. But neither him nor anyone else can deduce that Oliver is The Arrow undecided undecided
I'm not understanding!!

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by YASDON(m): 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
Lana1:
So Billy could guess that Curtis was the masked black dude dat roles with the arrow. But neither him nor anyone else can deduce that Oliver is The Arrow undecided undecided
I'm not understanding!!
yea, he was a former playboy now a mayor.
pple may not suspect anything, thinking he's just a lazy ass. grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
last epi Legends of 2mao was Lit..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Adek15(m): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
Guys pls, which site can I download full seasonal movies in one click as I don't like downloading episodes by episodes
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 11:04am On Dec 13, 2016
This Season of Flash has been Crap.... But I have to say, Savitar is Badass ✔
Feeling the Boss ✔
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by akashi01(m): 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
nani667:
This Season of Flash has been Crap.... But I have to say, Savitar is Badass ✔

Feeling the Boss ✔

Arrow is woooorse.... I literally slap myself after wasting data to download the episodes
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yakamata(m): 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
akashi01:

Arrow is woooorse.... I literally slap myself after wasting data to download the episodes

clearly me and you are not watching the same arrow. the only downside is CURTIS and EVELYN
I was actually praying he die when Prometheus shot the idiot, the dumbass just keep making dry jokes

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by akashi01(m): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
yakamata:

clearly me and you are not watching the same arrow. the only downside is CURTIS and EVELYN
I was actually praying he die when Prometheus shot the idiot, the dumbass just keep making dry jokes

Exactly!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Jokerman(m): 8:39am On Dec 14, 2016
yakamata:

lol.. and d worse is he is a gayish fool...

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
akashi01:

you dey try sha... I don't even watch Arrow or Legends of Tomorrow ❌❌❌

I just manage Flash... And Supergirl

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yakamata(m): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
nani667:

Baba na you de try. I envy the patience you invest in watching that crap called...... wait for it

SUPERGIRL

4 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
nani667:

legends of tomorrow is better than Supergirl..flash try pass all of them..I've learnt to tolerate the gay scripts they're writing these days..Na only 4 flash Dem Neva introduce gay character..I hope that doesn't change

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
There is gay already on The Flash.... Captain Sighn(dnt get d spelling)is gay...

I just dey next those gay scenes on Arrow.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
superfelix:
There is gay already on The Flash.... Captain Sighn(dnt get d spelling)is gay...

who be captain sighn again?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
ohh.. OK at least no be every time dem dey show us DAT one..what of Supergirl sister and Curtis..and white canary..its just too odd
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
Bluehawk:
who be captain sighn again?
dat police officer.... Joe's Boss.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Jokerman(m): 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
superfelix:

Ohhh.... dat mumu captain

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Doublejoy411(m): 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
Bluehawk:
legends of tomorrow is better than Supergirl..flash try pass all of them..I've learnt to tolerate the gay scripts they're writing these days..Na only 4 flash Dem Neva introduce gay character..I hope that doesn't change
lol......they've introduced gay.....remember that burning building and they were like 'his wife is still inside..implying a man'
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Doublejoy411(m): 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
I don't understand.......are they trying to promote gayism??.....because most American TV series portray gayism now
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by franugo(m): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
superfelix:

who's gay on arrow?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
franugo:

who's gay on arrow?
Curtis..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gamyy(m): 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
superfelix:

i ddnt c him after flashpoint
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
gamyy:
i ddnt c him after flashpoint
Really... Didn't even notice
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gamyy(m): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2016
superfelix:

Really... Didn't even notice

i guess theres a new captain...i think one fat dude
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 10:52am On Dec 16, 2016
the producers of Flash like hiatus too much.
at any slightest chance they will go on break.
nonsense
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Draxler: 8:19am On Dec 17, 2016
Guykhena:

Crossover Ratings..

Supergirl - 0.1/10 - How I got gullibly lured to watch this,still has me bewildered. I'm usually conscious in things like this,I mean I watch promos and read synopsis of Episodes. Why didn't I do that in this case to save myself the trouble,instead of wasting my time watching this crapfest undecided .Gosh I'm so mad at myself. Supergirl your Juju of "Touch and follow" is strong,I must say.

The Flash - 9.5/10 - Like I mentioned earlier,it lost a perfect score due to Felicity being Felicity. But apart from the cringe,the episode was awesome,comic book greatness brought to the screen. I'm so happy being alive in this Golden age of CB tv/movies,its episodes like this that makes me fully appreciate that.

Arrow - 5/10 - I could nitpick this episode for a week straight and still won't run out of nitpicks,that's to show how the writers fell off big time,so many plot holes, case in point,the scene with Sara,Dig,and Ollie,when she was asked what she could recall. Now tell me,how the fvck was Sara about to point out/recall that Thea and Ray Palmer were the other 2 who got abducted When Sara herself was actually the very FIRST person to be abducted its illogical for her to know the others who followed.
But the writers didn't care and just wanted to get it over with. I knew merging the Arrow 100th episode and the crossover was a bad idea,clash of ideas are bound to happen leading to a half-baked product

Legends Of Tomorrow - 7/10 - The ending was anti-climatic. The episode was so predictable,I knew 95% of the time of what was gonna happen. Still fun though,but underwhelming.

In all,it was a great Crossover event,the CW really out-did themselves compared to the previous ones( even though they took the generic "Alien Invasion" route ),it was still enjoyable smiley
Arrows episode was better than a 5. They had a limited budget, this is not a movie. You can't expect CGI and stuff all through. What they did with that episode was brilliant despite the llack of resources. Arrow has been the best CW show this season. I can't believe I'm saying it but the improvements are showing.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by somehowpenis(m): 8:30am On Dec 17, 2016
Draxler:
Arrows episode was better than a 5. They had a limited budget, this is not a movie. You can't expect CGI and stuff all through. What they did with that episode was brilliant despite the llack of resources. Arrow has been the best CW show this season. I can't believe I'm saying it but the improvements are showing.
nonsense.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Yonce(f): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
Doublejoy411:
I don't understand.......are they trying to promote gayism??.....because most American TV series portray gayism now

They're not "promoting it" It's part of their society now so it will be portrayed in their movies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.