Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,002 members, 7,814,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (374465 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by davide470(m): 10:18am On Dec 01, 2016
ceejay80s:

EPISODE 8 OF THE ARROW
Thanks!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by BonkoINC: 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
jux watched the flash season3 episode 8 and arrow season 5 episode 8... i'm wowed mehn....

but I sure noticed the cross over seem to start from super girl, did anyone notice that? by anyone I mean those who don't watch that crappy supergirl, it (Cross over) had better start frm there(super girl).. cus I have no intention watching super girl, gosh dat show is so childish nd disgusting. sorry for my wrng choice of word..

so now we continue this cross over in the Legends of tomorrow... can't wait man...

looks like that will be 2mao.. or late this night!

and this gonna surely increase viewership this week for DC series....

Nice one...

Ps: no spoilers... Hehehe. i'm not that mean. tongue

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
This would be the first ever episode of Arrow I'd be downloading
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by favour5199: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
BonkoINC:
jux watched the flash season3 episode 8 and arrow season 5 episode 8... i'm wowed mehn....

but I sure noticed the cross over seem to start from super girl, did anyone notice that? by anyone I mean those who don't watch that crappy supergirl, it (Cross over) had better start frm there(super girl).. cus I have no intention watching super girl, gosh dat show is so childish nd disgusting. sorry for my wrng choice of word..

so now we continue this cross over in the Legends of tomorrow... can't wait man...

Nice one...

No spoilers to u then
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by spikedawson: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Did anyone notice Amaya was missing in the already released crossover was she sleeping in the waverider or something. The green arrow episode of the crossover was mainly about those star city five I hope the LOT wouldn't be like that because its the final episode of the crossover
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yakamata(m): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
is there any alternative to night plans. I need to download these episode. someone please help
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by BonkoINC: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
spikedawson:
Did anyone notice Amaya was missing in the already released crossover was she sleeping in the waverider or something. The green arrow episode of the crossover was mainly about those star city five I hope the LOT wouldn't be like that because its the final episode of the crossover

we noticed and u also answered your question too...

LOT she will be on.. cus it's her own show and universe...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
BonkoINC:

Nice one...

don't worry flash and Cisco arrived at supergirl in the last minutes.. I despise that Supergirl show..its scripts and fights are too ridiculous.. but I'm too excited for tomorrow on legends of tomorrow.. that's where all the awesomeness will erupt I hope they don't disappoint me
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:17am On Dec 02, 2016
well it has officially ended, awesome anyway but that felt so short.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by BonkoINC: 10:07am On Dec 02, 2016
thanks @bluehawk....currently downloading LOT now.... let me get done with this cross over ish... someone already said.. it kinda felt short .. so i wont expect too much from it tho.... will bring spoilers.. hahahaha...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2016

Crossover Ratings..

Supergirl - 0.1/10 - How I got gullibly lured to watch this,still has me bewildered. I'm usually conscious in things like this,I mean I watch promos and read synopsis of Episodes. Why didn't I do that in this case to save myself the trouble,instead of wasting my time watching this crapfest undecided .Gosh I'm so mad at myself. Supergirl your Juju of "Touch and follow" is strong,I must say.

The Flash - 9.5/10 - Like I mentioned earlier,it lost a perfect score due to Felicity being Felicity. But apart from the cringe,the episode was awesome,comic book greatness brought to the screen. I'm so happy being alive in this Golden age of CB tv/movies,its episodes like this that makes me fully appreciate that.

Arrow - 5/10 - I could nitpick this episode for a week straight and still won't run out of nitpicks,that's to show how the writers fell off big time,so many plot holes, case in point,the scene with Sara,Dig,and Ollie,when she was asked what she could recall. Now tell me,how the fvck was Sara about to point out/recall that Thea and Ray Palmer were the other 2 who got abducted When Sara herself was actually the very FIRST person to be abducted its illogical for her to know the others who followed.
But the writers didn't care and just wanted to get it over with. I knew merging the Arrow 100th episode and the crossover was a bad idea,clash of ideas are bound to happen leading to a half-baked product

Legends Of Tomorrow - 7/10 - The ending was anti-climatic. The episode was so predictable,I knew 95% of the time of what was gonna happen. Still fun though,but underwhelming.

In all,it was a great Crossover event,the CW really out-did themselves compared to the previous ones( even though they took the generic "Alien Invasion" route ),it was still enjoyable smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Norman4real(m): 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
This crossover has been one big joke.
My worst part was when i see everyone complaining that Barry changed the past yet Cisco was previously angry that barry refused to go back and save his brother... Sara herself had tried to kill Darkh in the past but failed... Diggle angry that his daughter, whom he never even knew about, was replaced by a boy...
I'm yet to watch the LoT part, but I doubt it'll make much of an improvement.
One thing that beats my understanding is why the Aliens walk around naked without clothes on, yet they are intelligent beings, i know it has little bearing on the plot, but they look wierd running around like that.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
Norman4real:
My worst part was when i see everyone complaining that Barry changed the past yet Cisco was previously angry that barry refused to go back and save his brother... Sara herself had tried to kill Darkh in the past but failed... Diggle angry that his daughter, whom he never even knew about, was replaced by a boy...
One thing that beats my understanding is why the Aliens walk around naked without clothes on, yet they are intelligent beings, i know it has little bearing on the plot, but they look wierd running around like that.
My thoughts exactly. If Cisco has super speed, he'd have gone back to save his brother. Anyways he's back to bring Barry's friend even though the reason for his change of heart is really ridiculous.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
Phi001:

My thoughts exactly. If Cisco has super speed, he'd have gone back to save his brother. Anyways he's back to bring Barry's friend even though the reason for his change of heart is really ridiculous.
ya the part where even diggle starts complaining come be like say Na Barry come force am make e no born..is Barry in charge of when you bang with your wife? Cisco be talking like a hypocrite and even black canary that risked her teammates lives for vengeance even dey talk.tho Barry was stupid their reactions were annoying... is it because Barry even bothered to say the truth.. kudos to oliver for being level headed
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
Bluehawk:
ya the part where even diggle starts complaining come be like say Na Barry come force am make e no born..is Barry in charge of when you bang with your wife? Cisco be talking like a hypocrite and even black canary that risked her teammates lives for vengeance even dey talk.tho Barry was stupid their reactions were annoying... is it because Barry even bothered to say the truth.. kudos to oliver for being level headed
Stein created an aberration but he doesn't want to tell anyone...
Also, those legends that claim to be fixing the timeline are deceiving themselves. They're rewriting history and claim fixing.
Look at Sarah that slept with a queen and told Darkh his future... When she was giving Barry a pep talk about not messing with the timeline, I was like

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gamyy(m): 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
Norman4real:

u really hit d nail on d head
u see y i say cisco was beginning to annoy me
everyone blaming barry for tnz dy neva knew of..e,g deagle
all dz script writers sf...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
Bluehawk:
Cisco had a legitimate reason to be angry d others really didnt, it would make no sense if cisco gound out his brother died because of barry nd he's like ok its all cool.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gamyy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Cisco had a legitimate reason to be angry d others really didnt, it would make no sense if cisco gound out his brother died because of barry nd he's like ok its all cool.

yh..pple get angry wen lovd ones die... m sayin d blame s due
hw r we sure dante wouldnt av stil died without flashpoint creation
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
Guykhena:

Crossover Ratings..

Supergirl - 0.1/10 - How I got gullibly lured to watch this,still has me bewildered. I'm usually conscious in things like this,I mean I watch promos and read synopsis of Episodes. Why didn't I do that in this case to save myself the trouble,instead of wasting my time watching this crapfest undecided .Gosh I'm so mad at myself. Supergirl your Juju of "Touch and follow" is strong,I must say.

The Flash - 9.5/10 - Like I mentioned earlier,it lost a perfect score due to Felicity being Felicity. But apart from the cringe,the episode was awesome,comic book greatness brought to the screen. I'm so happy being alive in this Golden age of CB tv/movies,its episodes like this that makes me fully appreciate that.

Arrow - 5/10 - I could nitpick this episode for a week straight and still won't run out of nitpicks,that's to show how the writers fell off big time,so many plot holes, case in point,the scene with Sara,Dig,and Ollie,when she was asked what she could recall. Now tell me,how the fvck was Sara about to point out/recall that Thea and Ray Palmer were the other 2 who got abducted When Sara herself was actually the very FIRST person to be abducted its illogical for her to know the others who followed.
But the writers didn't care and just wanted to get it over with. I knew merging the Arrow 100th episode and the crossover was a bad idea,clash of ideas are bound to happen leading to a half-baked product

Legends Of Tomorrow - 7/10 - The ending was anti-climatic. The episode was so predictable,I knew 95% of the time of what was gonna happen. Still fun though,but underwhelming.

In all,it was a great Crossover event,the CW really out-did themselves compared to the previous ones( even though they took the generic "Alien Invasion" route ),it was still enjoyable smiley

(0.1/10 + 9.5/10 + 5/10+ 7/10 )/4 =5.4
5.4/10 is a pass mark tho wink
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Lana1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
Norman4real:
Thank u o jare. Finally someone objective.
See all dem giving Supergirl(tho this show has its issues) the stick yet they wont admit the crossover was crap especially the Arrow version.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
Phi001:

Cisco getting angry was normal, if he didn't get angry at all, the movie would have looked like cartoon to me, it was all natural and the reason for change of heart is also perfect, reason been that, he for once got the chance to do what Barry does and he made the same mistake Barry made. There he realized that good intention sometimes does not always yield good result. So he was practically in Barry's shoes.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
Phi001:

Stein created an aberration but he doesn't want to tell anyone...
Also, those legends that claim to be fixing the timeline are deceiving themselves. They're rewriting history and claim fixing.
Look at Sarah that slept with a queen and told Darkh his future... When she was giving Barry a pep talk about not messing with the timeline, I was like
You're the best man
Undisciplined people correcting a partially disciplined person on how not to be undisciplined
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
profstar:

Cisco getting angry was normal, if he didn't get angry at all, the movie would have looked like cartoon to me, it was all natural and the reason for change of heart is also perfect, reason been that, he for once got the chance to do what Barry does and he made the same mistake Barry made. There he realized that good intention sometimes does not always yield good result. So he was practically in Barry's shoes.
His anger was normal but it was over dragged.

Can you remember the original reason why Cisco was angry with Barry?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
Norman4real:
This crossover has been one big joke. ...
I haven't seen any movie showing cloth on aliens. Even if there is, it is rare. So this is actually nothing
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
Lana1:
Thank u o jare. Finally someone objective.
See all dem giving Supergirl(tho this show has its issues) the stick yet they wont admit the crossover was crap especially the Arrow version.
Arrow's episode wasn't crap...it just didn't fit the crossover.

It's the fault of the producers... They should have pushed the crossover till next week and just celebrated Arrow's 100th episode this week.

Supergirl is legit crap except when Superman is present.

To sum it up, this crossover was just beautiful nonsense.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
Phi001:

His anger was normal but it was over dragged.

Can you remember the original reason why Cisco was angry with Barry?

He was moaning the death of his brother, when he got to know that barry was just coming back from a time travel he considered selfish then he got to know the travel affected his brother's being alive. So nothing over dragged o, he is just being human. We are talking about his own brother o
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
profstar:

He was moaning the death of his brother, when he got to know that barry was just coming back from a time travel he considered selfish then he got to know the travel affected his brother. So nothing over dragged o, he is just being human. We are talking about his own brother o
Waitaminute

1. Cisco asks Barry to go back and time and save his brother. Barry says no. Cisco gets angry.
* The Barry in this timeline before our Barry shows up must have been smart and disciplined enough to know the effects of time travel.

2. Cisco discovers that Barry has gone back in time to save his own mother, lived in it, realised his mistake, lets his mother redie. Cisco is angry because Barry went back in time to save his mother but refused to save his brother.
* Of course, the Barry he asked is not this Barry.

Barry gives pep talk and everyone makes up.

3. Cisco learns that Barry's flashpoint may or may not have been related to the death of his brother. Cisco gets angry and distrusts Barry, almost getting in the way of the mission.
*I vote Oliver, I trust him.

It's only a matter of time before we learn that Barry's flashpoint actually caused Cisco's brother's death and then we see Cisco angry again.

Quick question: If Oliver, Kara and Barry are the Trinity of this verse and Oliver represents Batman, Kara represents Superman in absentia. Does that mean that Barry represents Wonderwoman?

Another question. Why were there three Barrys at the end of the season two finale?
They should have been four!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
profstar:

You're the best man
Undisciplined people correcting a partially disciplined person on how not to be undisciplined
Well for one sarah has no right to be angry since she wanted to do the same thing but i dont see how the legends case can be compared to that of barry. The legends are fixing the issues caused by other people, that dont mean they are perfect but if they didnt fix it maybe USA might not be what it is or maybe the world wars might have turned out differently or the present world might not have existed (in d case of savage) but barry did it for his own personal gain (though understandable), He didnt think of what might go wrong with other lives as far as he himself got wat he wanted.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Next2Bezee(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Well for one sarah has no right to be angry since she wanted to do the same thing but i dont see how the legends case can be compared to that of barry. The legends are fixing the issues caused by other people, that dont mean they are perfect but if they didnt fix it maybe USA might not be what it is or maybe the world wars might have turned out differently or the present world might not have existed (in d case of savage) but barry did it for his own personal gain (though understandable), He didnt think of what might go wrong with other lives as far as he himself got wat he wanted.

I think what the legends are doing are quite different from Barry's....actions. There seem to be a difference between changing the timeline and changing history. When the legends interact with their past selves like Stein did, the changes to the future seem to only lie with the affected legend. But in Barry's case, the effect spread across time (Basically everything that's existed in that time lines even those that existed before he saved his mom).

Anyways great episodes. Supergirl's was deer, Arrow has too much drama for my taste and that's why i don't watch it & the legends episode of the crossover had less legend involvement than the others had in their episodes.

The dominators weren't that bad either.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Next2Bezee(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
Phi001:

Another question. Why were there three Barrys at the end of the season two finale?
They should have been four!

True...hmmm

1. Kid barry watching his mom kneel in flashes of light.
2. The Barry that first came to save his mom but got discouraged by future Barry. (We didn't see this guy)
3. The Barry that did save his mom
4. Future Barry.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Next2Bezee:

True...hmmm

1. Kid barry watching his mom kneel in flashes of light.
2. The Barry that first came to save his mom but got discouraged by future Barry. (We didn't see this guy)
3. The Barry that did save his mom
4. Future Barry.
This guy gets it.
Next2Bezee:

I think what the legends are doing are quite different from Barry's....actions. There seem to be a difference between changing the timeline and changing history. When the legends interact with their past selves like Stein did, the changes to the future seem to only lie with the affected legend. But in Barry's case, the effect spread across time (Basically everything that's existed in that time lines even those that existed before he saved his mom).
Anyways great episodes. Supergirl's was deer, Arrow has too much drama for my taste and that's why i don't watch it & the legends episode of the crossover had less legend involvement than the others had in their episodes.
The dominators weren't that bad either.
They're doing the same thing. Legends rewriting history/the timeline with little/no effects on the present is a massive loophole...

He changed only the events after his mother's death.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
profstar:

(0.1/10 + 9.5/10 + 5/10+ 7/10 )/4 =5.4
5.4/10 is a pass mark tho wink
Hehe, nice one Statistician. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.