Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (374741 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

She's in between oh....and as for Prometheus.... That guy is near invincible...... His mother supports his cause sef....
Something is up about Her!... I dey feel Prometheus, He's not dat invisible...Oliver nearly get him in deir last encounter tho by Slowing him Down with d substance in his arrow....I think He is Claybournes Son.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Talius(m): 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
samsard:
Honestly, I find Legends of Tomorrow a lot more satisfying than The Flash. These days I just watch The Flash coz I'm already following it.

And I thought I was the only one enjoying LoT more than Flash this season.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
superfelix:

Something is up about Her!... I dey feel Prometheus, He's not dat invisible...Oliver nearly get him in deir last encounter tho by Slowing him Down with d substance in his arrow....I think He is Claybournes Son.

Okay oh...but the guy strong sha..... He must ve been preparing since season1........
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
samsard:
Honestly, I find Legends of Tomorrow a lot more satisfying than The Flash. These days I just watch The Flash coz I'm already following it.

Can you imagine, how dare you compare flash to that "teen movie". If flash is bad, then LOT is worst, if flash is rated 2/10, LOT should then be rated -9/10.
Stop it o, just stop it.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Jokerman(m): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
profstar:

Can you imagine, how dare you compare flash to that "teen movie". If flash is bad, then LOT is worst, if flash is rated 2/10, LOT should then be rated -9/10.
Stop it o, just stop it.

Legends of tomorrow is better than Flash bro....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Adek15(m): 10:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
Jokerman:

Legends of tomorrow is better than Flash bro....
you are a fan of teen Wolf!!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
profstar:

Stop it o, just stop it.

Aye le o ibosi oh.....

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by samsard(m): 12:15am On Feb 25, 2017
profstar:

Stop it o, just stop it.
And Flash isn't a 'teen show'?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Jokerman(m): 6:32am On Feb 25, 2017
Adek15:
you are a fan of teen Wolf!!
Lol.. teen what?? honestly, flash ds season has been poor, I would even rate Supergirl ahead
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yakamata(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2017
what the fuq did i just on flash

The CGI was the crappiest i have ever seen. Plus Cisco have lost his sense of humor. Not to mention the bullshit storyline. The writers need to step up their and save us from this agonizing pain of MB and time wastage
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yakamata(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2017
what the fuq did i just watch on flash

The CGI was the crappiest i have ever seen. Plus Cisco have lost his sense of humor. Not to mention the bullshit storyline. The writers need to step up their game and save us from this agonizing pain of MB and time wastage
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by somehowpenis(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
profstar:

Stop it o, just stop it.
i used to think same myself but seems it now is, since the introduction of reverse flash and black flash into LOT
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by somehowpenis(m): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
I understand crod the gorilla got his power from particle exalarator or whatever it is called, but where did the other gorillas get there own power and even their so called leader? I know it's a planet of the ape things but if we are following that logic, then their should be a world were lions are super smart, zombies are super smart , pigs are super smart, where even their is a Duck speedster? Or did I miss anything?

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
somehowpenis:
I understand crod the gorilla got his power from particle exalarator or whatever it is called, but where did the other gorillas get there own power and even their so called leader? I know it's a planet of the ape things but if we are following that logic, then their should be a world were lions are super smart, zombies are super smart , pigs are super smart, where even their is a Duck speedster? Or did I miss anything?

not to mention that the Gorrilas will leave the Human beings in earth 2 and go all the way to earth 1 to attack them. why?
does that even make sense to them?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by somehowpenis(m): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Gmajor:

not to mention that the Gorrilas will leave the Human beings in earth 2 and go all the way to earth 1 to attack them. why?
exactly
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
Gmajor:

Flash that has lost its way....deyya out of script abi scenes.....

Dey ve lost their way no b small....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by somehowpenis(m): 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
Well I think I have an idea why this season 3 of the flash sucks _stupidely ..

Season 1 had this thrill of Barry being secretly in love with Iris the whole time and the thrill motivated everyone to watch with expectations that Barry would tell iris he is the flash and not to mention Harrison wells who was a badass villain, the plots were just too well scripted and left viewers waiting for the next episode trying to know what happens next. Hence when the season finale of seasons one ended , people just couldn't wait to jump right into season 2..

Season 2 started with a great plot, the monster Zoom who no one knew who he was, the way the guy was introduced, he was just too badass, he was a name everyone feared, zoom, then the earth 2 storyline and Harrison wells helped boost the story and made it just too interesting, leaving everyone wondering if Harry will or will not betray Barry.. Infact right down to the episode before the season 2 finale everything was just so damn interesting, until Barry decided to go back in time and screw everything up, _stupid ideas from the writers.

Now season 3, we were first introduced to reverse flash, who we all loved in flashpoint, but then he left, then Alchemy, who we respected because no one knew his identity, then bamm all of a sudden flash beats him and out of nowhere Savitar comes along and shows some pretty impressive skill and in just two episodes he is Beat, and all we have left is useless possibility of a future Barry saw and one confused Gorrila trying to take over the city, then we now have speedsters popping up like flies all over central city, the attention is no longer on Barry, and not even on kidflash, the audience have nothing to be excited or waiting on just a so called lingering prophecy, killer frost and her confused life decision, and the future where Iris dies. I can even already predict that Julian will turn Alchemy again and have killer frost by his side serving as Queen, while Savitar rains the so called terror he prophesied .. This episode would even have been much more interesting with the reverse flash that started from the flashpoint as the main Antagonist.. but no, they took the guy to LOT and now LOT is gaining much more momentum than flash the papa show..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
yakamata:
what the fuq did i just watch on flash

The CGI was the crappiest i have ever seen. Plus Cisco have lost his sense of humor. Not to mention the bullshit storyline. The writers need to step up their game and save us from this agonizing pain of MB and time wastage
for a sci-fi tv show with 23 episodes and a low budget they did very well, if they had done a great graphic job , the flash will be fighting non-powered villains without his speed for the rest of the season.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yakamata(m): 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
redrobin:

for a sci-fi tv show with 23 episodes and a low budget they did very well, if they had done a great graphic job , the flash will be fighting non-powered villains without his speed for the rest of the season.

They could have done better
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
the Part Barry Vibrated a while Bus with People inside and phased through the wall... am I the only one that thinks that's Utter Shite ?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by somehowpenis(m): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
nani667:
the Part Barry Vibrated a while Bus with People inside and phased through the wall... am I the only one that thinks that's Utter Shite ?
not even a bus but a train, and no you are not. With that theory that should make barry invincible, he should be able to vibrate anything non speedster through objects.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 12:04am On Feb 28, 2017
How The Flash was walking towards Solovar in d Arena was awful and Funny...

So, If Grodd didn't Dragged him out of Cell, Leaving him to Rot there.. They would still be In Gorrilla Kingdom now and why did Grodd dragged him out of D cell in D First Place?

Like I said Earlier, Barry/Flash is Regressing Episode by Episode.. He still needs Cisco to tell to do A Reverse Flash on Solovar... How He managed to Defeat Zoom is still a Mystery.. Flash was Hit by Dart Twice in this Episode, Dude can't even catch more than 3 Bullets sef..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
somehowpenis:
Well I think I have an idea why this season 3 of the flash sucks _stupidely ..

Season 1 had this thrill of Barry being secretly in love with Iris the whole time and the thrill motivated everyone to watch with expectations that Barry would tell iris he is the flash and not to mention Harrison wells who was a badass villain, the plots were just too well scripted and left viewers waiting for the next episode trying to know what happens next. Hence when the season finale of seasons one ended , people just couldn't wait to jump right into season 2..

Season 2 started with a great plot, the monster Zoom who no one knew who he was, the way the guy was introduced, he was just too badass, he was a name everyone feared, zoom, then the earth 2 storyline and Harrison wells helped boost the story and made it just too interesting, leaving everyone wondering if Harry will or will not betray Barry.. Infact right down to the episode before the season 2 finale everything was just so damn interesting, until Barry decided to go back in time and screw everything up, _stupid ideas from the writers.

Now season 3, we were first introduced to reverse flash, who we all loved in flashpoint, but then he left, then Alchemy, who we respected because no one knew his identity, then bamm all of a sudden flash beats him and out of nowhere Savitar comes along and shows some pretty impressive skill and in just two episodes he is Beat, and all we have left is useless possibility of a future Barry saw and one confused Gorrila trying to take over the city, then we now have speedsters popping up like flies all over central city, the attention is no longer on Barry, and not even on kidflash, the audience have nothing to be excited or waiting on just a so called lingering prophecy, killer frost and her confused life decision, and the future where Iris dies. I can even already predict that Julian will turn Alchemy again and have killer frost by his side serving as Queen, while Savitar rains the so called terror he prophesied .. This episode would even have been much more interesting with the reverse flash that started from the flashpoint as the main Antagonist.. but no, they took the guy to LOT and now LOT is gaining much more momentum than flash the papa show..

Excellent.... Magnificent...... Very true....LOT has been making sense since reverse flash entered.......no words for flash@all

Cause they've lost their way....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
superfelix:
How The Flash was walking towards Solovar in d Arena was awful and Funny...

So, If Grodd didn't Dragged him out of Cell, Leaving him to Rot there.. They would still be In Gorrilla Kingdom now and why did Grodd dragged him out of D cell in D First Place?

Like I said Earlier, Barry/Flash is Regressing Episode by Episode.. He still needs Cisco to tell to do A Reverse Flash on Solovar... How He managed to Defeat Zoom is still a Mystery.. Flash was Hit by Dart Twice in this Episode, Dude can't even catch more than 3 Bullets sef..

Lol...they really messed up in that episode... Especially the flash vs solovar part....wth.....like it was a game kinda flash....very detectable... Not that they don't have the kinda technology to make it real....was very disappointed..... Graphics was poor....game-like flash......jeeeZz
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by LordZero(m): 3:03am On Mar 01, 2017
Must gorilla city be in the heart of Africa?

If you wanna make reference to Africa, make a meaningful reference. ..

As for the flash storyline/writers, they should be flogged. They should just make the show about Harrison Wells/Reverse Flash or bring back mo'fvcing zoom.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:48am On Mar 01, 2017
LordZero:
Must gorilla city be in the heart of Africa?

If you wanna make reference to Africa, make a meaningful reference. ..

As for the flash storyline/writers, they should be flogged. They should just make the show about Harrison Wells/Reverse Flash or bring back mo'fvcing zoom.
In the comics gorilla city is in africa
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2017
We thank God for flash sha...at least we can agree that this latest episode wasn't crap....

It was just normal.....and savitar is back......he's gonna kidnap wallie.....

Their head set today sha....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by LordZero(m): 10:13am On Mar 01, 2017
Ultimatesammie:
In the comics gorilla city is in africa
I know that. Am just wondering why it is so..
Same with Marvel's "Panter" or wtf is his name again..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
LordZero:

I know that. Am just wondering why it is so..

Same with Marvel's "Panter" or wtf is his name again..
according to the comics, the African country that black panther hails from is the most advanced in the world
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by LordZero(m): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
Gmajor:

according to the comics, the African country that black panther hails from is the most advanced in the world
Must they have animal names

grin grin grin grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by vicot(m): 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jesse and Wally are able to run circles around the gorillas while Barry runs straight into Grodd's shield. Lol, good going, dude.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
We thank God for flash sha...at least we can agree that this latest episode wasn't crap....
It was just normal.....and savitar is back......he's gonna kidnap wallie.....

Their head set today sha....

Did you just say "wasn't crap"? I predicted the crap thing last week. The most annoying thing in a movie is when you can tell the end from the very begining, it means the storyline is poor and that makes it a pre-teen show.

... The most annoying part was when Barry agreed that Grood was smarter than them all, I was like, the trick it(Grood) used is visible to even the blind self, talk less of people of their caliber.

Another bomb: Kid flash speed is being boosted by Savita for his own purpose. I don't know y they couldn't figure that out. They will later come and tell us, savita too is the smartest man angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.