Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,343 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (374764 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Goandie: 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
Phi001:

Barry has had his speed for over 2 years now...
Wally has had his speed for over 2 months now...

So I don't see how you can compare Wally to Barry...Son's learning fast...

He can phase, he's Barry's speed, he can create a portal to the speedforce on his own...All in about 10 weeks...
He has a very functional brain, I'm afraid.
if barry had sum1 teaching him 2, he will be byfar beta than how he his now
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Jokerman(m): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Goandie:

if barry had sum1 teaching him 2, he will be byfar beta than how he his now

Reverse flash was teaching Barry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Goandie: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
superfelix:

Savitar said; I'm the Future, Flash... I don't think he is Barry frm any dimension.

well let wait and see but i do like d savitar.
bow be4 my greatness you're in the presence of the almighty.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
Goandie:

if barry had sum1 teaching him 2, he will be by far beta than how he his now
Barry had the best teachers in the series...

Eobard Thawne and Hunter Zolomon...I'm afraid your argument holds no water...
superfelix:

Like Savitar said, Wally Ego's and Fame were his allies...He's obsessed with being the Kid Flash in d First place.. Barry told him not to take anything yet he went ahead and took d philosophers stone.. it's Barry fault that he took d Stone... If he had gone Rogue.. Barry will Surely Hunt him Down cheesy
Wally was having hallucinations, all the metahumans were having hallucinations...
pre-flashpoint, he was obsessed with speed...his obsession with being a speedster was post-flashpoint which was of course Barry's fault...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Goandie: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jokerman:

Reverse flash was teaching Barry

hmm still dont like d Wally guy sha. grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Goandie: 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
Phi001:

Barry had the best teachers in the series...

Eobard Thawne and Hunter Zolomon...I'm afraid your argument holds no water...

Wally was having hallucinations, all the metahumans were having hallucinations...
pre-flashpoint, he was obsessed with speed...his obsession with being a speedster was post-flashpoint which was of course Barry's fault...

bro calm down now na joke i dey joke, sumone can not play with una again.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Jokerman(m): 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Goandie:

hmm still dont like d Wally guy sha. grin

Wally is a kid bro, he will soon grow up
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Goandie:

bro calm down now na joke i dey joke, sumone can not play with una again.
grin grin

I dey calm na...

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Goandie: 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jokerman:

Wally is a kid bro, he will soon grow up

kid yes plus dumb yes i agree.
just like d flash coz dem no dey drag episode too long.
but do u think flash will be able to beat savitar dis tym
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Jokerman(m): 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Goandie:

kid yes plus dumb yes i agree.
just like d flash coz dem no dey drag episode too long.
but do u think flash will be able to beat savitar dis tym

Flash na the actor bro...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Goandie: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
Phi001:

grin grin

I dey calm na...
but i no want make that wally cum back dis season, make him d there get small brain
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by slinkman(m): 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
Savitar maybe flash from the future, because we heard so much about the guy trapping savitar in the speedforce and didn't even see a glimpse of him and also when Iris was trying to square up and talk back at savitar, he bluntly tells her, you had to die because its either you or me..

Guess what, barry nor kid flash wouldn't be the one to defeat savitar, i think BLACK FLASH MIGHT make a season finale appearance dragging the self acclaimed god of speed into the speed force, while focusing his full anger on barry against an upcoming 4th Season.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 12:34am On Mar 11, 2017
Phi001:

Wally has always being obsessed of both having speed and a being q speedster, pre and post Flash Point.. this started wen he realized Jesse is already q Speedster qnd he's not, he even wanted to Kill himself just bcuz of Super Speed! maybe if he had wait, He would ave been A Speedster Naturally and not one Created by Savitar... So, it isn't Barry's fault at all..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 12:35am On Mar 11, 2017
slinkman:
Savitar maybe flash from the future, because we heard so much about the guy trapping savitar in the speedforce and didn't even see a glimpse of him and also when Iris was trying to square up and talk back at savitar, he bluntly tells her, you had to die because its either you or me..

Guess what, barry nor kid flash wouldn't be the one to defeat savitar, i think BLACK FLASH MIGHT make a season finale appearance dragging the self acclaimed god of speed into the speed force, while focusing his full anger on barry against an upcoming 4th Season.
I agree with this!.. But i doubt they would make savitar d Big Bad nxt season.. they will find a wqy to get rid of him at d finale one way or another.. That was what I was hoping they will do Last season with Zoom but they Turned him to Black Flash..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Talius(m): 1:21am On Mar 11, 2017
superfelix:

I agree with this!.. But i doubt they would make savitar d Big Bad nxt season.. they will find a wqy to get rid of him at d finale one way or another.. That was what I was hoping they will do Last season with Zoom but they Turned him to Black Flash..
Yea, the producers wouldn't let the threat of Savitar cross into the next season.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:17am On Mar 11, 2017
superfelix:

Wally has always being obsessed of both having speed and a being q speedster, pre and post Flash Point.. this started wen he realized Jesse is already q Speedster qnd he's not, he even wanted to Kill himself just bcuz of Super Speed! maybe if he had wait, He would ave been A Speedster Naturally and not one Created by Savitar... So, it isn't Barry's fault at all..
You're kidding right, so you know how many would jump at the chance to have extraordinary abilities.
you guys are really funny
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:31am On Mar 11, 2017
Nobody is talking bouh arrow ni?? embarassed

When tz making sense sha....no need to talk.....

....flash.......

Shey someone is wearing that savitar costume... Like how Barry wears his....or that's how savitar is naturally.... Cause that guy is freaking me out.........

See when he was talking through Julian.... All of dem eye don borrow water....see fear....iris get mouth talk sef...

Lol....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 9:25am On Mar 11, 2017
superfelix:

Wally has always being obsessed of both having speed and a being a speedster, pre and post Flash Point.. this started wen he realized Jesse is already a Speedster and he's not, he even wanted to Kill himself just bcuz of Super Speed! maybe if he had waited, He would have been a Speedster Naturally and not one Created by Savitar... So, it isn't Barry's fault at all..
Wasn't this after flashpoint?

After flashpoint, he was having hallucinations like every other flashpoint metahuman...so, Barry's fault...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 9:43am On Mar 11, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
Nobody is talking about arrow ni?? embarassed

When tz making sense sha....no need to talk.....

....flash.......

Shey someone is wearing that savitar costume... Like how Barry wears his....or that's how savitar is naturally.... Cause that guy is freaking me out.........

See when he was talking through Julian.... All of dem eye don borrow water....see fear....iris get mouth talk sef...

Lol....
Arrow was on break this week...They'll return next week...

The first appearance of Savitar was with CGI but in the last episode, it was a tall person actually wearing the costume...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by slinkman(m): 9:43am On Mar 11, 2017
superfelix:

no I meant black flash would be the next big bad, barry has broken alot of speedsters law to warrant a visit from Death himself.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ultimatesammie:

You're kidding right, so you know how many would jump at the chance to have extraordinary abilities.
you guys are really funny
I'm not against Wally for being a Speedster!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
Phi001:

Wasn't this after flashpoint?

After flashpoint, he was having hallucinations like every other flashpoint metahuman...so, Barry's fault...
He was a Potential MetaHuman b4 Flashpoint.. He and Jesse was hit by d is it Lightning wen Wells was recreating d Flash Stuff for Barry.. If he had stayed in dat Room.. He could ave avoid all of d Hallucinations; maybe he won't be a Speedster in d FlashPoint..., So Barry is not to be blamed here.. it's all Wally's Fault..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
slinkman:
no I meant black flash would be the next big bad, barry has broken alot of speedsters law to warrant a visit from Death himself.
Ok, i get it now..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Phi001:

Arrow was on break this week...They'll return next week...

The first appearance of Savitar was with CGI but in the last episode, it was a tall person actually wearing the costume...

Wow.......the person tall oh........savitar shld now be oliver...from earth #315
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
from the first episode that Wally featured in, I hated him.
if he doesn't ever return from the speed force I won't mind
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gamyy(m): 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
yakamata:
All of you guys just focused on Wally

Am I the only who witnessed the BITCHERY of the highest order displayed by that "kill joy" Iris.

guy not only u....
m vexed man
d gurl is jst annoying
she dies still....callin off d engagement cos somone who truly loves u s tryin to save ur life, wat wud she av don if she was in Barry's shoes?

m thinkin she doesnt really love him.if she did, she wud understand

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Wow.......the person tall oh........savitar shld now be oliver...from earth #315
Oliver isn't very tall ooo...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
superfelix:

He was a Potential MetaHuman b4 Flashpoint.. He and Jesse was hit by d is it Lightning when Wells was recreating d Flash Stuff for Barry...If he had stayed in dat Room.. He could ave avoid all of d Hallucinations; maybe he won't be a Speedster in d FlashPoint..., So Barry is not to be blamed here.. it's all Wally's Fault..
Stayed in which room?

But he's a speedster in flashpoint and it's Barry's fault...

Besides, what is the relationship between him staying in whatever room and flashpoint? undecided

Why did they even need to recreate the particle accelerator? Because, Barry was stupid enough to give Zoom his speed...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Talkis: 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
Netflix Unlimited Movie Content

Standard Account >>>>>>> N1,000

HD Account >>>>>>> N2,000

Ultra HD Account >>>>>>> N2,500

U don't use your card or account details to pay

You watch Netflix anonymously

Standard Account >>>>>>> N1,000

HD Account >>>>>>> N2,000

Ultra HD Account >>>>>>> N2,500

Call or whatsapp } 080 3552 .0482

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
Phi001:
Why did they even need to recreate the particle accelerator? Because, Barry was stupid enough to give Zoom his speed...
Barry Trade his Speed for Wally's freedom, wen Zoom kidnapped him in Season 2.. was he Stupid? wat did Joe said then?...

Flashpoint is Barry's Fault and it was also the West(Wally) family's fault Barry Lost his Speed...

I think now, They are Even!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
Iris should goan stay in one Corner jare..
Am not even in Support of Her and Barry marrying Each other..

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
superfelix:

Barry Trade his Speed for Wally's freedom, wen Zoom kidnapped him in Season 2.. was he Stupid? wat did Joe said then?...

Flashpoint is Barry's Fault and it was also the West(Wally) family's fault Barry Lost his Speed...

I think now, They are Even!
What were the events that led to Wally's kidnap?

It happened because Barry was stupid...

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.