Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,240 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (374749 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
Phi001:

What were the events that led to Wally's kidnap?

It happened because Barry was stupid...
Events?

All of them were Stupid, not on Barry.. Joe West was even in Support of reopening d breach..

I think now, They are Even.. Wally should be playing arnd in D Speed force and when he is ready to come out, Team Flash will be there to help him out!.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by slinkman(m): 2:10am On Mar 12, 2017
Barry made his fair share of _stupid mistakes but so did wally, wally at first was into car racing before encountering a near death experience and realizing everyone telling him to stay off it were right, then he tries to bully barry before he knew he was the flash, calling him a weaklen who runs aways when their is danger, he gets captured by zoom and gets barry to sacrifice his speed , he gets extremely stupidly jealous and tries to kill himself when he leant Jesse got her powers, he picks the stone during the fight with Alchemy, no one was in his mind telling him to do that , he did that all by himself. Now after getting his power he takes on fights greater than him and even goes ahead to rant out about iris not having a ring in the future, it didn't occur to him , they barry and iris might have had a fight hence leading to the ring not being on iris finger, he just went straight to the conclusion that they weren't engaged in the future, and was just looking for a way to justify his stupidity. Now he has himself trapped in the speed force all by himself.. crap. _fuck all the WEST family asides JOE.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Mackie1(m): 6:39am On Mar 12, 2017
been long i came on here last, page 40! nice to see y'all ok
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by LordZero(m): 7:35am On Mar 12, 2017
gamyy:

guy not only u....
m vexed man
d gurl is jst annoying
she dies still....callin off d engagement cos somone who truly loves u s tryin to save ur life, wat wud she av don if she was in Barry's shoes?

m thinkin she doesnt really love him.if she did, she wud understand
Y'all still don't get it. Barry is Iris' option F (backup plan). After dating and seeing them die or breaking up with them, she now told barry "maybe we are meant to be together" ..

Before they started dating, she's always condescending whenever Barry talks about another girl..
Barry is a motherfūcking ball-less cry baby. Iris is not worthy of Barry at all..

Joe west is somehow selfish too, someone just escaped from savitar and you can't even wait for him to recover before crying "I can't lose wally"..

3 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 10:40am On Mar 12, 2017
superfelix:

Events?

All of them were Stupid, not on Barry.. Joe West was even in Support of reopening d breach..

I think now, they are Even... Wally should be playing around in D Speed force and when he is ready to come out, Team Flash will be there to help him out!.
Opening the breach was a smart idea...

The events that led to Wally's kidnap however were stupid...and that was all Barry...

A good question is "What exactly are they getting even over cos I don't see nothing..."

A better question is "what's the relationship between the breach opening, the re-invention of the particle accelerator and flashpoint?"
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
Phi001:

Opening the breach was a smart idea..
Smart? a demonic Speedster came tru d Portal..

The events that led to Wally's kidnap however were stupid...and that was all Barry...
what are the events?!is Opening d Breach not part of d event? How was Wally's Kidnap Barry fault?
The thing is Because of Wally, Barry Lost his Speed. Simple.

A good question is "What exactly are they getting even over cos I don't see nothing..."

A better question is "what's the relationship between the breach opening, the re-invention of the particle accelerator and flashpoint?"

The Relationship between all of em is Fault... Both Wally and Barry Faults..

My point is;

Wally got himself trapped in d Speed force and it's his Fault... Barry has nothing to do with this!.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
slinkman:
Barry made his fair share of _stupid mistakes but so did wally, wally at first was into car racing before encountering a near death experience and realizing everyone telling him to stay off it were right, then he tries to bully barry before he knew he was the flash, calling him a weaklen who runs aways when their is danger, he gets captured by zoom and gets barry to sacrifice his speed , he gets extremely stupidly jealous and tries to kill himself when he leant Jesse got her powers, he picks the stone during the fight with Alchemy, no one was in his mind telling him to do that , he did that all by himself. Now after getting his power he takes on fights greater than him and even goes ahead to rant out about Iris not having a ring in the future, it didn't occur to him , they barry and iris might have had a fight hence leading to the ring not being on iris finger, he just went straight to the conclusion that they weren't engaged in the future, and was just looking for a way to justify his stupidity. Now he has himself trapped in the speed force all by himself.. crap. _fuck all the WEST family asides JOE.
Wow.. Good Observation there.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
superfelix:

Smart? a demonic Speedster came tru d Portal..
That was sorta the point...and no he wasn't demonic...
what are the events?!is Opening d Breach not part of d event? How was Wally's Kidnap Barry fault?
The thing is Because of Wally, Barry Lost his Speed. Simple.
If I remember correctly, and I do, they opened the breach and captured Zoom...Zoom's escape(and kidnap of Wally) was due to Barry's stupidity...
The Relationship between all of em is Fault... Both Wally and Barry Faults...
I'm afraid I haven't seen the relationship yet...and you've not been forthcoming with your theory...
My point is;

Wally got himself trapped in d Speed force and it's his Fault... Barry has nothing to do with this!.
With this few points of mine, I hope I've been able to convince and not confuse you that getting trapped in the speedforce is completely on Barry...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Phi001:

That was sorta the point...and no he wasn't demonic...

If I remember correctly, and I do, they opened the breach and captured Zoom...Zoom's escape(and kidnap of Wally) was due to Barry's stupidity...

I'm afraid I haven't seen the relationship yet...and you've not been forthcoming with your theory...

With this few points of mine, I hope I've been able to convince and not confuse you that getting trapped in the speedforce is completely on Barry...
The Fact stil remains it's Wally fault.. Right there from where he took the Philosophers stone and now that he's stuck in d Speed force. it's was his Action.. Barry never forced him to do any of these..Thank you!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
superfelix:

The Fact still remains it's Wally fault.. Right there from where he took the Philosophers stone and now that he's stuck in d Speed force. it's was his Action.. Barry never forced him to do any of these..Thank you!
Even if all of these happened because of flashpoint?

Just admit that you're a Wally hater...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
Phi001:

Even if all of these happened because of flashpoint?

Just admit that you're a Wally hater...
Hater? No..

Joe was the one I kinda hate at d end of d Episode; saying 'I can't Lose Wally' even knwing Barry had a Near Death experience.. What if Barry was in coma.. at least, he should let him get out of d Sick Bed..

Then, Wally get himself trapped in d Speed Force all by himself,... No Hate at all..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
I noticed Savitar was at least slow during his fight with Barry, is it bcuz he just got out of d Speed force?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
superfelix:

Hater? No..

Joe was the one I kinda hate at d end of d Episode; saying 'I can't Lose Wally' even knwing Barry had a Near Death experience.. What if Barry was in coma.. at least, he should let him get out of d Sick Bed..

Then, Wally get himself trapped in d Speed Force all by himself,... No Hate at all..

Isn't Wally his son?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Phi001:
Isn't Wally his son?
So is Barry too na.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
superfelix:

So is Barry too na.
The love level is definitely not the same...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
superfelix:
I noticed Savitar was at least slow during his fight with Barry, is it bcuz he just got out of d Speed force?
I think they powered him down so that the season won't end next week...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Phi001:
The love level is definitely not the same...
yeah!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Phi001:
I think they powered him down so that the season won't end next week...
Lol... True, yuu are right
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 6:41am On Mar 13, 2017
yakamata:
All of you guys just focused on Wally

Am I the only who witnessed the BITCHERY of the highest order displayed by that "kill joy" Iris.
i so hate the iris character ehn. Let them replace her with Spivot. Kill iris.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 6:51am On Mar 13, 2017
gamyy:

guy not only u....
m vexed man
d gurl is jst annoying
she dies still....callin off d engagement cos somone who truly loves u s tryin to save ur life, wat wud she av don if she was in Barry's shoes?

m thinkin she doesnt really love him.if she did, she wud understand
she's with barry out of pity and just because the future said she married him or because she thinks she's fated to be with him. Iris doesn't love Barry. He's n0t her kinda man. No muscles no n0thing. He's the yes man kinda guy, the kind no lady would take seriously.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gamyy(m): 8:39am On Mar 13, 2017
Minemrys:

she's with barry out of pity and just because the future said she married him or because she thinks she's fated to be with him. Iris doesn't love Barry. He's n0t her kinda man. No muscles no n0thing. He's the yes man kinda guy, the kind no lady would take seriously.

i think i agree with u man...d iris character s stl annoying
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gamyy(m): 8:41am On Mar 13, 2017
come why is no one talking about cisco n gypsy or julian n snow
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Talius(m): 9:10am On Mar 13, 2017
superfelix:

I noticed this too. His powers were well starred down.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Talius(m): 9:13am On Mar 13, 2017
gamyy:

Caitlyn and Julian's love story is what thatll bring Caitlyn to her Killed Frost destiny.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Talius(m): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2017
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Norman4real(m): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
gamyy:
Cisco's romantic attempts are by far the most pathetic. He should just stick to being by himself
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gamyy(m): 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
Norman4real:
Cisco's romantic attempts are by far the most pathetic. He should just stick to being by himself

not a bad idea giving him someone u cud fall inlove with

plus i wanna see him in action too...i min vibe...reverb s a better name
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oh No, Barry is going into d speed force.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 15, 2017
Just curious...

Captain Rip Hunter vs Captain Sara Lance, who is the better captain?

I'm inclined towards Rip tho...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gamyy(m): 10:26am On Mar 15, 2017
Phi002:
Just curious...

Captain Rip Hunter vs Captain Sara Lance, who is the better captain?

I'm inclined towards Rip tho...

no doubt, sarah was a gud cap
but rip ....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
So Wally is out of the speed force thanks to Barry and Jay but Jay's now stuck in it...

Team flash discovers that Savitar is merely a human speedster in an extravagant armour...

Jesse moves to earth 3

Barry and Iris break up...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gingger(m): 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
Phi002:
So Wally is out of the speed force thanks to Barry and Jay but Jay's now stuck in it...

Team flash discovers that Savitar is merely a human speedster in an extravagant armour...

Jesse moves to earth 3

Barry and Iris break up...

any need of watching the movie again cos u just summarized it angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.