Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (374701 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kennykendo(m): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
Phi001:

Cite examples cos I remember Oliver winning or having the upperhand..

Just 3 examples is all I need...

Prometheus as a villain should meet his equal in Batman not Green Arrow, Ollie is more of a brawler and powerhouse. But Bruce Wayne is more of a technical dude.

I give it to Prometheus, he sure bleeped Ollie up
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
kennykendo:

Prometheus as a villain should meet his equal in Batman not Green Arrow, Ollie is more of a brawler and powerhouse. But Bruce Wayne is more of a technical dude.

Perhaps, you don't know it, but CW Arrow is Green Batman with Arrows...

Somebody posted a video on youtube about the number of fighting styles Stephenarrow knows and the number of fighting styles Batfleck knows and they are about the same...

Stephenarrow is a technical dude, a brawler, a powerhouse, a no-nonsense guy that doesn't smile, one that has been tortured by life, he has sidekicks, he's defeated Ra's Al Ghul, defeated Deathstroke(with and without the super serum), he was even hacking on a low level in season 1...and for some reason, you think he can't defeat Prometheus

In all their fights, Oliver had the upper hand...

Prometheus had the upper hand psychologically
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kennykendo(m): 12:02am On Jul 14, 2017
Phi001:

Perhaps, you don't know it, but CW Arrow is Green Batman with Arrows...

Somebody posted a video on youtube about the number of fighting styles Stephenarrow knows and the number of fighting styles Batfleck knows and they are about the same...

Stephenarrow is a technical dude, a brawler, a powerhouse, a no-nonsense guy that doesn't smile, one that has been tortured by life, he has sidekicks, he's defeated Ra's Al Ghul, defeated Deathstroke(with and without the super serum), he was even hacking on a low level in season 1...and for some reason, you think he can't defeat Prometheus

In all their fights, Oliver had the upper hand...

Prometheus had the upper hand psychologically

bro I get your point, TV shows go off comics in a while, any and every time Batman is my favorite over Green Arrow... Stephen Amell is the only live action version of Oliver Queen we have seen except Justin Hartley of Smallville.

Yeah no doubt Ollie is a brawler, Powerhouse and has good skills...

Even ordinary Christian Bale's Trilogy showed us what Batman was all about, Batman is a detective, he uses stealth mode and caution, and deals with missions in a 'covert' manner...

I love Green Arrow, no homo, hell I'm even trying to learn archery.....

Prometheus is a psychological person, be knows Ollie deals on powers alone he believes in his skills. Just like Superman was beaten by only one person Batman (check Dark Knight Returns Part 2 Animation) and see for yourself.. Batman attacked Supes who is a god tactfully and was able to beat him.....So Prometheus is more of a strategist...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 14, 2017
Abeg, when is season 4 due?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2017
kennykendo:

bro I get your point, TV shows go off comics in a while, any and every time Batman is my favorite over Green Arrow... Stephen Amell is the only live action version of Oliver Queen we have seen except Justin Hartley of Smallville.
Arrowhartley was more like the comics Green Arrow, Stephenarrow is more like the comics Batman.

Yeah no doubt Ollie is a brawler, Powerhouse and has good skills...

Even ordinary Christian Bale's Trilogy showed us what Batman was all about, Batman is a detective, he uses stealth mode and caution, and deals with missions in a 'covert' manner...

I love Green Arrow, no homo, hell I'm even trying to learn archery.....
All the qualities you listed for Batman are basically what Stephenarrow has.
He's stealthy, applies caution, a master tactician, a detective(kind of)...

The only thing he doesn't have is the genius brain.

Prometheus is a psychological person, he knows Ollie deals on powers alone he believes in his skills.
Stephenarrow is a psychological person too. The only reason why Prometheus lasted that long was because he had been preparing for four years while Arrow had been doing Arrow stuff. Also, he was a crazy psychopath who killed his wife after she discovered his secret. If Arrow was as unhinged as him, the season would have been over after their first fight. In fact, if this was Season 1 Oliver, Prometheus head would have been snapped the very moment he came across the Green Arrow.
Just like Superman was beaten by only one person Batman (check Dark Knight Returns Part 2 Animation) and see for yourself.. Batman attacked Supes who is a god tactfully and was able to beat him.....So Prometheus is more of a strategist...
1. Everybody knows that Frank Miller(the writer the the comic book the animation was adapted from) is a Superman hater.
2. Batman was going all out to kill Superman while Superman wasn't(Basically like BvS).
3. Superman had just taken a nuke and was severely weakened(even though, it's because Frank Miller wrote him that way).
4. Batman brought back up(including Green Arrow).
5. Anybody can get the upperhand over Superman with Kryptonite(you don't actually need a plan).
6. Batman didn't even win the fight.
7. After the fight, Batman had a heart attack and died.
8. That story is non-canon
9. Batman has never defeated Superman in canon stories.
10. Superman has won Batman 7 times in canon stories.
11.(and last...even though I could go on), Batman had said it himself that if Superman really wanted it, he'd be dead in a heartbeat...

and just for the record, Superman has been beaten by several persons in canon stories and Batman is not one of them.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Bluebrain101: 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
kennykendo:

Hold on broda Batman shouldn't be compared to Prometheus
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kombats: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
Am I The Only One That Noticed That Slayde Wilson AKA Deathstroke Was Powered Down In The Cw Version Of Arrow, Because We All Know What Deathstroke Is Capable Of.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by RinzyReviews: 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 15, 2017
kennykendo:
Where are the people who said it won't happen.....

who.said it won't here? I know it will.... just one or few episodes. but he won't b d flash of d whole season just watch.... I put 10k
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kennykendo(m): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2017
hope2wise:

who.said it won't here? I know it will.... just one or few episodes. but he won't b d flash of d whole season just watch.... I put 10k

someone said it wouldn't but unfortunately the person deactivated their account

now the issue of being flash for the whole season, he won't. Barry will return differently more or less like the comics after his death, he returned and was something else, very bad, changed and reborn.....

so Wally won't be the flash throughout the season.

they are borrowing a bit of The Flash's story from new 52 and rebirth.....

the title of the first episode of season 4 might be ' the flash reborn'.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kennykendo(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2017
kombats:
Am I The Only One That Noticed That Slayde Wilson AKA Deathstroke Was Powered Down In The Cw Version Of Arrow, Because We All Know What Deathstroke Is Capable Of.

you seem to watch animations a lot like myself or you read comics too..well said bro, they had their reasons
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kennykendo(m): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2017
kombats:

you seem to watch animations a lot like myself or you read comics too..well said bro, they had their reasons

even Barry, Wally, Supergirl and the weather wizard were all powered down to suit the stories....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by obonujoker(m): 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
Phi001:

Arrowhartley was more like the comics Green Arrow, Stephenarrow is more like the comics Batman.

All the qualities you listed for Batman are basically what Stephenarrow has.
He's stealthy, applies caution, a master tactician, a detective(kind of)...

The only thing he doesn't have is the genius brain.

Stephenarrow is a psychological person too. The only reason why Prometheus lasted that long was because he had been preparing for four years while Arrow had been doing Arrow stuff. Also, he was a crazy psychopath who killed his wife after she discovered his secret. If Arrow was as unhinged as him, the season would have been over after their first fight. In fact, if this was Season 1 Oliver, Prometheus head would have been snapped the very moment he came across the Green Arrow.

1. Everybody knows that Frank Miller(the writer the the comic book the animation was adapted from) is a Superman hater.
2. Batman was going all out to kill Superman while Superman wasn't(Basically like BvS).
3. Superman had just taken a nuke and was severely weakened(even though, it's because Frank Miller wrote him that way).
4. Batman brought back up(including Green Arrow).
5. Anybody can get the upperhand over Superman with Kryptonite(you don't actually need a plan).
6. Batman didn't even win the fight.
7. After the fight, Batman had a heart attack and died.
8. That story is non-canon
9. Batman has never defeated Superman in canon stories.
10. Superman has won Batman 7 times in canon stories.
11.(and last...even though I could go on), Batman had said it himself that if Superman really wanted it, he'd be dead in a heartbeat...

and just for the record, Superman has been beaten by several persons in canon stories and Batman is not one of them.

Are you now comparing Green Arrow to Batman in any way....??

Batman is not green arrow's mate in any form..Mr
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
obonujoker:

Are you now comparing Green Arrow to Batman in any way....??

Batman is not green arrow's mate in any form..Mr
Comics Green Arrow may be tiers low than comics Batman but Stephen Amell's Green Arrow is basically Batman...

If you want to argue about this, please mention anything Batfleck or Christian Bale's Batman has done that Amell's Arrow can't do...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
kombats:
Am I The Only One That Noticed That Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke Was Powered Down In The Cw Version Of Arrow, Because We All Know What Deathstroke Is Capable Of.
Deathstroke wasn't powered down, Green Arrow just got a power amp...

Comics and animated Green Arrows are incapable of performing all the feats of Amell's Green Arrow...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
hope2wise:
who else knows that Julian had a character in Harry Potter movie
Is there anybody that doesn't know Draco Malfoy?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by obonujoker(m): 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
Phi001:

Comics Green Arrow may be tiers low than comics Batman but Stephen Amell's Green Arrow is basically Batman...

If you want to argue about this, please mention anything Batfleck or Christian Bale's Batman has done that Amell's Arrow can't do...

Green arrow is a kid compared to any Batman...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
obonujoker:

Green arrow is a kid compared to any Batman...
If you're so certain, mentions the things Batfleck and Nolan's Batman can do that Amell's Arrow cannot do...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by obonujoker(m): 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Phi001:

If you're so certain, mentions the things Batfleck and Nolan's Batman can do that Amell's Arrow cannot do...

Seriously bro, are you putting Bruce Wayne and Oliver Queen in the same class??

Bane will tear Oliver Queen...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
obonujoker:

Seriously bro, are you putting Bruce Wayne and Oliver Queen in the same class??

Bane will tear Oliver Queen...
You say it as if he didn't tear Bruce Wayne...

You've evaded my question twice...

Phi001:

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kennykendo(m): 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
Phi001:

bro we have not seen Batman in his full glare....all we have are movies, green arrow has a series to his name

judging by animations and comics, Batman is in a level Green Arrow can only dream of...

Its not the tech, cash or toys that makes Bruce Batman..

but his strategy...... his ability to evade situations someone who single handedly observed the weaknesses of the JLA in case anyone went south. (Check Justice League Doom)

Yes we can't expect every feet on animations to come to the TV screen, but I tell you Batman is something else, study him, watch his animations and comics

here are a list of Batman's animations I suggest you see:
1) Son of Batman
2) Bad Blood
3) Under the redhood
4) Batman: attack on Arkham
5)Superman Batman public enemies
6) Batman Animal instinct
7) Batman monster mayhem
cool Don't forget he has an animation series to his name

JLA
1) Justice League War
2) Justice League Doom
3) Justice League Throne of Atlantis
4) Justice League Crisis on two earths
etc

and as for Bane yeah he broke the Bat, so did Ra's Al Ghul break Oliver and like Bruce he returned.....

Initially there was a plan to bring Batman to the TV screen... rather it didn't work out because of patent issues, so Smallville came on board...Again Green Arrow in Smallville could have been Batman but then again Patent issues and cost of setting up his stuff, hence the use of Green Arrow (Justin Hartley the guy who played Green Arrow on smallville was set for an Aquaman Tv series in 2005 which failed even in the plot and due to his already signed contract, they had to use him as Green Arrow).Again while filming Smallville in 2006, a script for a stand alone Batman TV series was on board but Christian Bale's Batman was already on TV...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 12:24am On Jul 16, 2017
kennykendo:

bro we have not seen Batman in his full glare....all we have are movies, green arrow has a series to his name
What about the Nolan Trilogy Batman...I mean Christian Bale's own...what can he do that Amell's Arrow can't?

judging by animations and comics, Batman is in a level Green Arrow can only dream of...
Amell's Green Arrow is also in a realm that the comics and animated Green Arrow can only dream of...

Its not the tech, cash or toys that makes Bruce Batman...
Actually, it is...

but his strategy...... his ability to evade situations someone who single handedly observed the weaknesses of the JLA in case anyone went south. (Check Justice League Doom)
Well, durh!! He's the only person without superpowers among the original seven. Of course, he has to find a way to defeat them(not that it matters)...If any of them went rogue, I reckon they'd just snap Batman's head and be on their way before he could even blink. All those observations would be as useless as the k in knife and he knows it.

Yes we can't expect every feet on animations to come to the TV screen, but I tell you Batman is something else, study him, watch his animations and comics
Batman is an overhyped Mary Sue that wasn't originally a Mary Sue until they made him capable of defeating anybody with preptime, tanking hits from Darkseid, dodging the omega beams, receiving a beating from a Superman(who thought he was beating Doomsday) and not dying, moving the Spectre by kicking him and so on...

Sometime ago, they even made him god of knowledge. DC writers could have him defeat The Presence. Honestly, it's getting pathetic...

He's not even among top ten most intelligent persons in DC.

He's the world's greatest detective but that's about it...

here are a list of Batman's animations I suggest you see:
1) Son of Batman
2) Bad Blood
3) Under the redhood
4) Batman: attack on Arkham
5)Superman Batman public enemies
6) Batman Animal instinct
7) Batman monster mayhem
cool Don't forget he has an animation series to his name
9) Batman: The Killing Joke

JLA
1) Justice League War
2) Justice League Doom
3) Justice League Throne of Atlantis
4) Justice League Crisis on two earths
etc

and as for Bane yeah he broke the Bat, so did Ra's Al Ghul break Oliver and like Bruce he returned.....

Initially there was a plan to bring Batman to the TV screen... rather it didn't work out because of patent issues, so Smallville came on board...Again Green Arrow in Smallville could have been Batman but then again Patent issues and cost of setting up his stuff, hence the use of Green Arrow (Justin Hartley the guy who played Green Arrow on smallville was set for an Aquaman Tv series in 2005 which failed even in the plot and due to his already signed contract, they had to use him as Green Arrow).Again while filming Smallville in 2006, a script for a stand alone Batman TV series was on board but Christian Bale's Batman was already on TV...
I've watched all Justice League and Superman animated movies and the two Young Justice animated movies and the bolded Batman movies...

However, my question remains. What can Bale's Batman do that Amell's Green Arrow can't?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by obafemee80(m): 1:11am On Jul 16, 2017
Are you ready for Flash season 4? grin

If you really want to know what speed is,check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFthx2kUP0U
The Flash Season 4 Godspeed Trailer
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 1:31am On Jul 16, 2017
obafemee80:
Are you ready for Flash season 4? grin

If you really want to know what speed is,check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFthx2kUP0U
The Flash Season 4 Godspeed Trailer
Nice editing but we already know that the season 4 villain won't be a speedster...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kennykendo(m): 1:36am On Jul 16, 2017
Phi001:

What about the Nolan Trilogy Batman...I mean Christian Bale's own...what can he do that Amell's Arrow can't?

Amell's Green Arrow is also in a realm that the comics and animated Green Arrow can only dream of...

Actually, it is...

Well, durh!! He's the only person without superpowers among the original seven. Of course, he has to find a way to defeat them(not that it matters)...If any of them went rogue, I reckon they'd just snap Batman's head and be on their way before he could even blink. All those observations would be as useless as the k in knife and he knows it.

Batman is an overhyped Mary Sue that wasn't originally a Mary Sue until they made him capable of defeating anybody with preptime, tanking hits from Darkseid, dodging the omega beams, receiving a beating from a Superman(who thought he was beating Doomsday) and not dying, moving the Spectre by kicking him and so on...

Sometime ago, they even made him god of knowledge. DC writers could have him defeat The Presence. Honestly, it's getting pathetic...

I've watched all Justice League and Superman animated movies and the two Young Justice animated movies and the bolded Batman movies...

However, my question remains. What can Bale's Batman do that Amell's Green Arrow can't?

Dude, you are sentimental on this, am not gonna push further....it is the script that we see on TV, you tell me in person that if Nolan's Trilogy had had better script writing. better FX and better Visuals. it should have been better.

besides We haven't seen much of Affleck but from his performance in BvS , he's good.... he was DareDevil in the early Y2k

So bro, sentiments aside I'm not even a Batman fan, in JLA, lantern is before the Kryptonian ......
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kennykendo(m): 1:38am On Jul 16, 2017
Phi001:

Actually, it is...

and I won't drag further, about Bale's Batman remember in the Dark Knight's second movie can't place the exact name, the scene where he saves Rachael from dying while the fell of the skyscraper.........
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 2:29am On Jul 16, 2017
kennykendo:

Dude, you are sentimental on this, am not gonna push further....it is the script that we see on TV, you tell me in person that if Nolan's Trilogy had had better script writing. better FX and better Visuals. it should have been better.
Huh?

besides We haven't seen much of Affleck but from his performance in BvS , he's good.... he was DareDevil in the early Y2k
I know he was Daredevil...I'm talking about Batman as a character not Ben Affleck as an actor...

So bro, sentiments aside I'm not even a Batman fan, in JLA, lantern is before the Kryptonian ......
You mean the intro? If yes, I fail to see how that's relevant...
kennykendo:

and I won't drag further, about Bale's Batman remember in the Dark Knight's second movie can't place the exact name, the scene where he saves Rachael from dying while she fell of the skyscraper.........
It's more of a function of his armour...If Green Arrow's suit was like that, he'd prolly save the girl and survive the girl...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by obonujoker(m): 3:16am On Jul 16, 2017
Phi001:

One on one combat
Versatility
Manoeuvre technique
strength

No way the green arrow comes close... Green arrow can't even look superman in the eye sef... grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 3:39am On Jul 16, 2017
obonujoker:

One on one combat
Versatility
Manoeuvre technique
strength

No way the green arrow comes close... Green arrow can't even look superman in the eye sef... grin
Oh my God...

Are you not understanding?

Amell's Green Arrow is CW's Batman...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by obonujoker(m): 3:44am On Jul 16, 2017
Phi001:

Oh my God...

Are you not understanding?

Amell's Green Arrow is CW's Batman...

Batman is too big.... its better you see Amell's green arrow is CW Dick Grayson Robin/Night wing.... please.... cheesy
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 3:53am On Jul 16, 2017
obonujoker:

Batman is too big.... its better you see Amell's green arrow is CW Dick Grayson Robin/Night wing.... please.... cheesy
He's beating Batman's rogues gallery quite easily...

All them comic book fans were even getting pissed about the fact that they were using Batman's villains...

Night Wing and Robin are too small...

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.