Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (374516 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 12:07am On Jul 24, 2017
Flash season 4 to Premeries Oct 10 and Arrow Oct 12th... Trailers for d new season of Both shows are out
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Bluebrain101: 7:16am On Jul 24, 2017
waywardpikin:

Batfleck is a beast bro don't even go there. I just watched that warehouse scene again. The dude is mean.

Of all the DC movies lined up, his own full length Batman movie is what I'm simply overhyped for. Even if the movie if wack (which is impossible), I know I'm gonna love it.

If Batfleck is a beast what r u gonna call Oliver
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2017
Bluebrain101:

that Oliver own ehn? [scratches head] the guy no near Batfleck. Haba batfleck wey dy lo0k aquaman for eye? Who fit lo0k aquamoa for eye like that go free? If pr0metheus meet batfleck, the guy go beg batfleck say may him mercy im c0nditi0n send am to arkham. Na beg im go beg oh. No be Oliver wey Ra'as al ghul dy carry do boy boy for narnda pabat? Sowte the guy deny him name begin bear al sahim.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Bluebrain101: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Minemrys:

that Oliver own ehn? [scratches head] the guy no near Batfleck. Haba batfleck wey dy lo0k aquaman for eye? Who fit lo0k aquamoa for eye like that go free? If pr0metheus meet batfleck, the guy go beg batfleck say may him mercy im c0nditi0n send am to arkham. Na beg im go beg oh. No be Oliver wey Ra'as al ghul dy carry do boy boy for narnda pabat? Sowte the guy deny him name begin bear al sahim.

Ha Ha wait a sec r u talking about the comic/cartoon bcus if u r talking about the movie/series I guess u need to start from season 1 also the flashbacks seeing the maniacs and demons Oliver has encountered
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by waywardpikin: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
Bluebrain101:

This ur question dey burst my brain I swear. angry
If Batfleck is a beast Oliver is a puppy. A hushpuppi angry angry
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
Bluebrain101:

Ha Ha wait a sec r u talking about the comic/cartoon bcus if u r talking about the movie/series I guess u need to start from season 1 also the flashbacks seeing the maniacs and demons Oliver has encountered
cw arrow ofcos.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by obonujoker(m): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
How dare you compare the green arrow with any Batman??
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by slinkman(m): 6:57am On Jul 26, 2017
Take these two excuse of a super hero argument away from the thread, you guys are littering it up..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kennykendo(m): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
From the look of things, it seems Barry might rock his 2024 suit in season 4, what's your take on this? cheesy

And to be frank, most of the night scenes in the flash TV series where shot in the day....Thank God for editing

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 12:26am On Aug 27, 2017
Please check out my post on why I think the DCEU is hated

https://barnabasoyarero..com.ng/2017/08/why-does-media-hate-dceu.html
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by RinzyReviews: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hey guys!
Who's is ready for flash season 4
I heard spoilers that iris west is going to be a speedster
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by loiusdthird(m): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
fidalgo19:
Hey guys!
i am tired of the flash already is it everyone that would have super powers

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
fidalgo19:
Hey guys!
I hope this isn't true. Iris is one of the many things that is wrong with the flash TV series, killing her character off will be a welcome development.

But, I watched the trailer for the new season and I must say that it really makes sense

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Lana1(m): 1:27am On Sep 30, 2017
fidalgo19:
Hey guys!
They should kuku make everybody speedsters na angry
That happens and i'm done with the show.

3 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by RinzyReviews: 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
Prometheus is going to returns at a point in the new season. Kindly read.
https://rinzyreviews./2017/09/30/prometheus-to-feature-in-arrow-verse-2017-crossovers/

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
fidalgo19:
Hey guys!

Logically possible, realistically impossible
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 9:31am On Oct 04, 2017
RinzyReviews:
Prometheus is going to returns at a point in the new season. Kindly read.
https://rinzyreviews./2017/09/30/prometheus-to-feature-in-arrow-verse-2017-crossovers/
n0t the adrian chase prometheus.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by RinzyReviews: 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
Minemrys:
n0t the adrian chase prometheus.
No, not Adrian's, from another earth... Earth-X.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by theoneJabulani(m): 8:45am On Oct 11, 2017
Barry is back. I would give the episode 6/10
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by dy4life: 10:09am On Oct 11, 2017
Pls i need link to download both flash n green arrow.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Norman4real(m): 11:10am On Oct 11, 2017
theoneJabulani:
Barry is back.
I would give the episode 6/10
Lat season's terrible season finale is followed by an equally terrible series premier.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2017
isn't arrow wonderfulgringringringrin

"Green arrow identified"

this people always kill it...gringringrin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by RinzyReviews: 6:50am On Oct 14, 2017
A wonderful episode. I'm wondering if Oliver and Slade are now friends? - https://rinzyreviews./2017/10/14/arrow-are-oliver-queen-and-slade-wilson-friends-again/
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by RinzyReviews: 8:35am On Oct 14, 2017
What do you guys think about Oliver's identity been exposed on Arrow? - https://rinzyreviews./2017/10/14/arrow-olivers-identity-exposed/
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
the way he just regained his sanity... that part was utter crap...

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
nani667:
the way he just regained his sanity... that part was utter crap...
I still maintain that Iris is one of the many things that is wrong with that series. After 4 seasons the only thing she has to offer is being the perpetual damsel in distress
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by harjorlarh(m): 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Gmajor:

I still maintain that Iris is one of the many things that is wrong with that series. After 4 seasons the only thing she has to offer is being the perpetual damsel in distress

lol.. I thought I was d only 1 that thought season premier was wack..the flash is getting boring episode by episode

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Branzy(m): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2017
harjorlarh:

lol.. I thought I was d only 1 that thought season premier was wack..the flash is getting boring episode by episode

come and join us in Gotham. leave this wack series.. kid flash. super girl reverse flash. ice queen. abegi this thing series done turn Henry danger

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by harjorlarh(m): 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
Branzy:

come and join us in Gotham. leave this wack series.. kid flash. super girl reverse flash. ice queen. abegi this thing series done turn Henry danger

lol..I actually follow gotham..the show is very gud.buh underated
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by barackodam: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
Branzy:

Call me when Bruce becomes batman

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.