Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (375004 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Geofavor(m): 1:43pm On May 15, 2018
Cutefine02:

are u saying barry didnt create Gideon?
do you have a proof he did?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 5:36pm On May 15, 2018
[quote author=Geofavor post=67578961]

I had to read this over and over again to get what you were trying to say. Like I did to this post I quoted, I think you should have used parenthesis to eliminate the ambiguity.

So, what you're saying is

* Gideon knew doctor Wells
* she knew Eobard too
* but she doesn't know they're the same person

you backed up your thesis with the scene where she said she didn't understand the question about who harrison wells really was. You may be right.

But, don't you thiink that was then? Don't you think gideon knows better now? I mean, barry must have been having some little chats with her after team flash defeated eobard.
it was never hinted at that barry and gideon chatted. If they did, d0n't you think they'd have defeated s0me villains easily? And, harry fixed the time vault recently, so if barry was chatting with gide0n, he wouldn't have let the time vault deserted.

Also, gideon shouldn't be trusted. I don't believe she didn't understand the question when barry asked her about harrison wells. That's why it's an AI. The same Gideon lied that barry created her.
its n0t yet c0nfirmed to be a lie. We have to blame the writerz for forgetting that subplot. And why can't gideon be trusted? Its same AI used in LOT by the legends.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Windflower(f): 6:06pm On May 15, 2018
Minemrys:

arrow is way better bro. Flash has been a big let down this season. You think Oliver wouldn't have g0ne free in real life? Try to explain why in real life a guy like ibb, saraki or obj aren't in jail.
I agree arrow is much better,I almost stopped watching it but the last two episodes was dope. Renee's plan of kidnapping the judge and finding a replacement is the best thing that has happened in arrow.
With the judge in diaz pocket,they would still have found him guilty despite the convincing evidence
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Windflower(f): 6:08pm On May 15, 2018
Twisting:
Still wondering how Oliver Queen will clean Star City this time around even after he defeats Diaz.

The police officers he has in his payroll, DA, Chiefs
Once he defeats Diaz,everything else would fall into place
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Geofavor(m): 8:39pm On May 15, 2018
Minemrys:
I think Eobard created Gideon. It's just that it hasn't been revealed to us yet. Maybe they will in a subsequent season, and then all these ambiguities will be crystal clear.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 7:57pm On May 16, 2018
profstar:

...continuing my prediction cool

Next prediction:
The thinker is not done with Star Labs, he is still coming back, this time he will not break in like he did the last time, he will come in as one of them... shocked
...Gideon should get ready for a visit...

Lemme kip kwayet now b4 i talk d end of d movie lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

PEOPLE !!!! I PREDICTED THIS EPISODE 22 OF FLASH 5 WEEKS AGO!!!!
THOSE THAT QUOTED ME BACK THEN GO AND VERIFY THAT I DIDN'T MODIFY IT!

CALL ME PROFSTAR!!!!!!!!!
THE REAL THINKER!!!

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Lana1(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2018
Ffs...They are taking this whole dumb Harry too far!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Geofavor(m): 5:13am On May 18, 2018
Lana1:
Ffs...They are taking this whole dumb Harry too far!
grin grin
Not without a reason though. The writer is giving us an insight into what devoe intends to do to everybody. smiley
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Geofavor(m): 5:30am On May 18, 2018
profstar:

PEOPLE !!!! I PREDICTED THIS EPISODE 22 OF FLASH 5 WEEKS AGO!!!!
THOSE THAT QUOTED ME BACK THEN GO AND VERIFY THAT I DIDN'T MODIFY IT!

CALL ME PROFSTAR!!!!!!!!!
THE REAL THINKER!!!
Come on, your prediction spanned over 5 episodes. Lol
And on the contrary, though, he didn't come in as one of them.

I bet you're going to predict next that malice dies while helping immensely to stop devoe. grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 8:25am On May 18, 2018
Devoe's fight scene was the best!!!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Simplyunique: 9:23am On May 18, 2018
iykekelvins:

it was glorious. the music and conducting and oh the killing. best scene of this below par season

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 11:17am On May 18, 2018
Geofavor:

Come on, your prediction spanned over 5 episodes. Lol
And on the contrary, though, he didn't come in as one of them.

I bet you're going to predict next that malice dies while helping immensely to stop devoe. grin

Lol,
He "came in as one of them " yeah ...John Diggle wink
It wasn't 100% as I predicted but he got in as one of them really. And then the second part of my prediction happened on the same episode as the first prediction,
Which was his visit to Gideon.

What's my name? cool cool
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 11:21am On May 18, 2018
iykekelvins:

I call it " The dance of the thinker "
Sounds scary right cheesy grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 12:54pm On May 18, 2018
profstar:

Lol,
It wasn't 100% as I predicted but he got in as one of them really. And then the second part of my prediction happened on the same episode as the first prediction,

its n0t hard to crack. We all saw it coming miles away. I even predicted marlize leaving Devoe from the 1st episode.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 12:56pm On May 18, 2018
Seriously, Arrow has the best season finale in the arrowverse this year. Like, they nailed it. I believe Oliver is going to work for the U. S govt in season 7.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Geofavor(m): 1:09pm On May 18, 2018
profstar:

Lol,

You said he would visit star labs as one of them. He didn't visit star labs as one of them. He went as himself.

Also, by 'them,' you meant team flash. John diggle is not one of them. Even if we assume he were, he was impersonated by clifford to get into somewhere else, not star labs.

You tried, anyway.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 5:09pm On May 18, 2018
Minemrys:

its n0t hard to crack. We all saw it coming miles away. I even predicted marlize leaving Devoe from the 1st episode.
Hmmmm
Me too I predicted wells loosing his brain undecided
Everybody is now predicting after event occurrence grin

Na joke o
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by sanmitee(m): 7:57am On May 20, 2018
iykekelvins:
They ought to feed us more of Devoe's badasses. Iris is the big reason for this season's spoiler episodes, sometimes u can't help but wish she isn't involved anymore.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 9:05am On May 20, 2018
sanmitee:
They ought to feed us more of Devoe's badasses. Iris is the big reason for this season's spoiler episodes, sometimes u can't help but wish she isn't involved anymore.
Savitar should have finished her off
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 9:12am On May 20, 2018
Why does Barry have aversion to killing De Voe? It makes absolutely no sense. De Voe has killed dozens of people and yet instead of opting to kill him which would be easier, he wants to capture him and put him in the pod. This is just stupid.
Sometimes I wonder if Barry Allen was the first victim of the enlightenment.
Come to think of it, Joe says absolutely nothing about not killing De Voe. Joe is a COP. a COP for crying out loud. A cop will shot a criminal who fires the first shot and will even kill as long as the criminal draws the first blood.
Even the very useless Iris KILLED someone last season and yet our sanctimonious Barry Allen doesn't think that it was bad or evil of her.
CW needs the fire the writers of the flash and get new team of writer.

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by BlackManta(m): 9:42am On May 20, 2018
The Flash keeps going downhill.
From a super season 1 to a lacklustre season 4.
How have the mighty fallen cry
The writers are just lazy.
They need to go back to the drawing board.
Bring back the flavour of season 1 and the formula of season 2. angry

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Mrluv(m): 11:37am On May 20, 2018
Gmajor:
Why does Barry have aversion to killing De Voe? It makes absolutely no sense. De Voe has killed dozens of people and yet instead of opting to kill him which would be easier, he wants to capture him and put him in the pod. This is just stupid.
Sometimes I wonder if Barry Allen was the first victim of the enlightenment.
Come to think of it, Joe says absolutely nothing about not killing De Voe. Joe is a COP. a COP for crying out loud. A cop will shot a criminal who fires the first shot and will even kill as long as the criminal draws the first blood.
Even the very useless Iris KILLED someone last season and yet our sanctimonious Barry Allen doesn't think that it was bad or evil of her.
CW needs the fire the writers of the flash and get new team of writer.
no killing of flash enemy killing the show
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by obafemee80(m): 11:51am On May 20, 2018
Season 2 is still the best ...

Thrilling and action-Packed grin

I really miss ZOOM grin

He is still the baddest VILLAIN so far grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by obonujoker(m): 6:18pm On May 20, 2018
lol... Barry na werey... most series once they cross season 3, dey begin to spiral down hill......

Let's hope for better in season 5... however season 1 and 2 though chai... as in..as in...

Well for the cross over, it will be set in Gotham city, and batwoman will feature in them... Thank God dem no include Batman, make dem no reduce him aura to wacky level....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Krasid(m): 10:16pm On May 20, 2018
obafemee80:
I really miss ZOOM grin
Walahi. Everything just went downhill after season 2.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by olayinkajnr(m): 10:18pm On May 20, 2018
obafemee80:

I really miss ZOOM grin

True that. He is the baddest villain. Followed by Reversed Flash.

Savitar is just there and the most boring is De Voe.

Let's see what godspeed gat to offer in Season 5

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by obafemee80(m): 10:57pm On May 20, 2018
olayinkajnr:

True that. He is the baddest villain. Followed by Reversed Flash.

Savitar is just there and the most boring is De Voe.

Let's see what godspeed gat to offer in Season 5
Krasid:
grin
The producers cheated ZOOM...

The way flash defeated him was just too ordinary for my liking ... grin

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 20, 2018
Krasid:

Making Barry going back to save his mum. Flash point. Was the beginning of failure in the flash. At that point the series became very predictable. Imagine we already know how season five would be....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 20, 2018
obafemee80:

grin
The prodcers cheated ZOOM...

The way flash defeated him was just too ordinary for my liking ... grin

In season 3 shey? Same as RF. His storyline in season one self wasn't satisfactory. Alot of questions was left unanswered....
And iris is just there. Look what smallville did to Lana and Lois.... At some point I tot they would modify the story and make her SM wife. They made her Lex wife. Badass I swear. Even Lois. They teased and teased her character. Made her guest star before moving her to Series regular.

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 21, 2018
Wow, I actually forgot this thread exist. I had to read all the posts one after the other, the only regret was I wasn't involved in the discussions/arguments.

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.