Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (375113 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by olayinkajnr(m): 8:20pm On May 31, 2018
Gmajor:

Not to mention all that rubbish that Barry was writing in episode one. We don't still know anything about them

And HR wrote same rubbish towards the end of last season.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by fowlyansh181(m): 8:44pm On May 31, 2018
olayinkajnr:

And HR wrote same rubbish towards the end of last season.
i just don’t get why all the CW shows are turning into garbage . At this stage, I think HBO and ABC are the way to go ..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 01, 2018
Gmajor:

Not to mention all that rubbish that Barry was writing in episode one. We don't still know anything about them
Wait for Next Season
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by olayinkajnr(m): 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
fowlyansh181:
i just don’t get why all the CW shows are turning into garbage . At this stage, I think HBO and ABC are the way to go ..

Even History is better
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kellord(m): 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
Wondering what the best movies of 2018 so far are?
well, wonder no more as we bring the very best of box office blockbusters to you.
https://9jaolodopikin..com/2018/06/what-are-best-movies-of-2018-everyone.html
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by davedrix(m): 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Wondering what the best movies of 2018 so far are?
well, wonder no more as we bring the very best of box office blockbusters to you.
https://9jaolodopikin..com/2018/06/what-are-best-movies-of-2018-everyone.html
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by mekaprime: 12:22am On Jun 02, 2018
Geofavor:
smiley

Well, I beg to differ. Consciousness is simply a state of mind. The mind is often said to be a function of the brain. Certain neurons probably make up one's consciousness. Abilities, on the other hand, are a function of one's genes. These go beyond the brain to the entire body.

Take for instance, usain bolt transfers his consciousness to buhari's body and goes back to run in the olympics with that body. I can promise you that he will break several records and, this time, it won't be for being fast.

Nicely stated, wouldn't have agreed more. But how do you explain the cognitive abilities eg high IQ. Based on your explanation, are you trying to say that if Stephen Hawkins rip his soul had decided to transfer his consciousness to another body while he was alive, that his new body wouldn't possess the high IQ function his old body possessed?? Because I could remember them saying something about transferring his consciousness few years ago.

So how do you explain this??
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 5:59am On Jun 02, 2018
mekaprime:

Nicely stated, wouldn't have agreed more. But how do you explain the cognitive abilities eg high IQ. Based on your explanation, are you trying to say that if Stephen Hawkins rip his soul had decided to transfer his consciousness to another body while he was alive, that his new body wouldn't possess the high IQ function his old body possessed?? Because I could remember them saying something about transferring his consciousness few years ago.

So how do you explain this??
you said IQ right? Good. But then transfering his c0nsciousness to another body would not make said body aut0matically have his DNA now, would it? He'd be like a new person with mem0ries and cognitive reas0ning of Stephen Hawkins. If that body was a swimmer or a martial artist, Hawkings wouldn't know how to use those skills again, cos he doesn't have mem0ries of them or how the previous occupant used them. Thats what we are arguing abt. Its like saying you want to transfer buhari's c0nsciousness to my body. The illness buhari suffered in his body will n0t be in my body, buhari's gen0type and blo0d group would change to mine, buhari wouldn't reas0n like me instead my body would be behaving like an old man with a hausa accent c0mpared to my n0rmal accent. Why? Buhari's cognitive skills are d0minant and mine no more. Buhari won't have my mem0ries any m0re. If u knew me b4, you'd start w0ndering why i've changed and was acting weird.
What am saying in essence is, devoe shouldn't be able to retain powers he had fr0m previous host bodies after hopping into an0ther body. Or better still, kn0w how certain abilities possessed by the previous occupant works. But if it was balanced, then it would be possible. But in that case, you have a situati0n of Multiple pers0nality disorder. Like if buhari's c0nsciousness weren't all that dominant in my brain, and my consciousness was still present, you'd find myself behaving like myself and buhari at same time. But since that didn't happen, then it makes the whole flash thing pointless.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 6:01am On Jun 02, 2018
fowlyansh181:
bro, flash in particular d0n tire me.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Androidking: 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
Minemrys:

bro, flash in particular d0n tire me.

That is a good point ,sometimes we replaced tiredness with crapness ,

Human being always want change so if u are tired u once love stop following it and allow it to finish den u download all.

Following series on weekly bases is not fun.
First u find a hubby that will reduce ur time on movie and phone .
Allow the series to go as far as ten episodes before u start watching ,this will help hook u up and make u not to be feed up.
Currently am watching "REIGN" and luckily for me seasons 1-4 are complete and available to download .

After that I will move to SWAT

DEn I move to WESTWORLD

then I move to THE WIRE .

its always nice to allow series to complete at least per season before one start downloading them, it will help u even understand it more without waiting ,

My idea any ways .

I always like ,the flash, arrow, legends of tomorrow ,and etc ,
But am Don with super hero's .
Will soon enter. MAN WITH A PLAN (comedy).
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
Androidking:

That is a good point ,sometimes we replaced tiredness with crapness ,

Human being always want change so if u are tired u once love stop following it and allow it to finish den u download all.

Following series on weekly bases is not fun.
First u find a hubby that will reduce ur time on movie and phone .
Allow the series to go as far as ten episodes before u start watching ,this will help hook u up and make u not to be feed up.
Currently am watching "REIGN" and luckily for me seasons 1-4 are complete and available to download .

After that I will move to SWAT

DEn I move to WESTWORLD

then I move to THE WIRE .

its always nice to allow series to complete at least per season before one start downloading them, it will help u even understand it more without waiting ,

My idea any ways .

I always like ,the flash, arrow, legends of tomorrow ,and etc ,
But am Don with super hero's .
Will soon enter. MAN WITH A PLAN (comedy).
nice ideology.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Phi001(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2018
Cutefine02:

they just waste 23 episodes and still dont achieve anything
See LOT of 1 and 2 with lesser episodes. one just begin to hunger for more episodes.... From season 1 to season 5 i have unanswered questions... Like "This house is bitchin" was there any detailed explanation to what that mean?

I havent seen d last 5 episodes thou
The reason why you love LoT is because it has less episodes.

With Flash and Arrow, 8 extra episodes means they have to stretch the story-telling which is partly why there are so many irrelevant filler episodes.

This house is bitching was what Barry's future daughter said when she met all of them at Joe's house in E23.

What are the other unanswered questions?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 03, 2018
Phi001:

The reason why you love LoT is because it has less episodes.

With Flash and Arrow, 8 extra episodes means they have to stretch the story-telling which is partly why there are so many irrelevant filler episodes.

This house is bitching was what Barry's future daughter said when she met all of them at Joe's house in E23.

What are the other unanswered questions?

Bro, i am a big fan of the flash and no matter how crappy it gets, i will still see the movie... As for questions,
How did Barry's imprisonment makes him a more experienced barry as the producers said?
What happened to eddie and Ronnie?
Why is RF still running around after being erased permently from existence(And dont tell me cos the speedforce protected him from getting erased cos the legends in LOT, used the spear of destiny to completely wipe him off. At that point sef he was no longer existing. This is an artifact that can rewrite history. So if it changed history to when there was no RF. How come the speed force protects someone that never time travelled in the first place?)
How did Savitar get his suit?
What capabilities does it have?
Why did it change from Silver to Red when barry wore it?
Why did zoom blue lightning remained blue even after getting healed from Barry speed and became red agian after becoming black flash plus why did he just disintergrate like that when KF freezed him?
When barry was disintergrated in S2 and his suit fried, how did he get out of the speedforce with a new suit?
Lemme stop here sha cos the questions are much....
And forget the fact of LOT having lesser episodes i have seen series with lesser episodes with disappointments take The Librarians for example the last series just off me... They had a good story line they even added 3 more episodes to the last season.... All the episodes except the last were just away from the big bad... They left him for the last it was only 2 episodes we knew who he was and for short period of time. I enjoyed the other episodes but imagine if thwy had developed the big bad a lil bit that would have increased the episodes and make it less disappointing... Take smallville for instance... Same 23 episodes and it was lit.... I need not to tell u SV added there own storyline to the story of super man. It was filled with surprises. Imagine they made a ancient story of Narman for superman. Something not in the comic. They brought characters not in the comic sef.... One minor character that would have been made major died before they could do that.... Dr. Swan. That didnt stop them. They brought in a lady claiming it was his wife, we neva saw them together. They killed her off that same episode... They even made the death of the character affect the series that it took another very interesting route

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by mekaprime: 12:53am On Jun 04, 2018
Minemrys:

you said IQ right? Good. But then transfering his c0nsciousness to another body would not make said body aut0matically have his DNA now, would it? He'd be like a new person with mem0ries and cognitive reas0ning of Stephen Hawkins. If that body was a swimmer or a martial artist, Hawkings wouldn't know how to use those skills again, cos he doesn't have mem0ries of them or how the previous occupant used them. Thats what we are arguing abt. Its like saying you want to transfer buhari's c0nsciousness to my body. The illness buhari suffered in his body will n0t be in my body, buhari's gen0type and blo0d group would change to mine, buhari wouldn't reas0n like me instead my body would be behaving like an old man with a hausa accent c0mpared to my n0rmal accent. Why? Buhari's cognitive skills are d0minant and mine no more. Buhari won't have my mem0ries any m0re. If u knew me b4, you'd start w0ndering why i've changed and was acting weird.
What am saying in essence is, devoe shouldn't be able to retain powers he had fr0m previous host bodies after hopping into an0ther body. Or better still, kn0w how certain abilities possessed by the previous occupant works. But if it was balanced, then it would be possible. But in that case, you have a situati0n of Multiple pers0nality disorder. Like if buhari's c0nsciousness weren't all that dominant in my brain, and my consciousness was still present, you'd find myself behaving like myself and buhari at same time. But since that didn't happen, then it makes the whole flash thing pointless.

I now get your whole point, tnx 4 making me see the obvious.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 7:17am On Jun 04, 2018
mekaprime:

I now get your whole point, tnx 4 making me see the obvious.
glad i could be of help.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 9:52am On Jun 04, 2018
Finally Caught up with the Flash.... Dropped it earlier this season, around episode 13 or so... Was getting rather annoying... Beht I kept Downloading the episodes... Now that the season has ended I decided to just binge watch the remaining episodes and delete... Free up my precious phone memory...

Fast forwarded through most of the episodes, but the ending was good. I kinda figured that chocolate babe from smallville was significant, as they have been showing us glimpses of her ever since the season started... As the episode Progressed I figured she would probably end up being Joe's daughter from the future... Well at least I got the future part right

Well... The stage is set for Season 5
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 9:39am On Jun 05, 2018
IMO, in order to revamp the whole "flashiverse" and Make it more interesting, I would suggest two options.
1. The number of episodes for season 5 should be cut down to about 14 or 15. Season 4 felt so bloated with 92% filler episodes and that's just obnoxious. We are tired of countless fillers that lead no where so they should learn to keep it short.
2. They can still retain the current 20-something episodes per season structure but each season should have 2 main villains. The first villain gets defeated in the middles of the season and the other one at the end.

In addition, I would like to see less of Iris in star labs.
And before I forget, it seems like the writers of the show are at a loss on what to do with the killer frost storyline. Kf story didn't make sense from the beginning and hasn't made sense up till now. So they should fix that loose end.
That's all for now

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by fowlyansh181(m): 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
Even though Devoe is able to anticipate Barry’s move, how in the world is he able to avoid a speedsters move with normal speed ? .. it’s just like knowing that a car is coming almost immediately in 1sec to hit you from your leg and head , and you are able to dodge your head and leg within 1sec .. is that even possible? .. the inconsistencies...

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nwaobitex: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2018
fowlyansh181:
Even though Devoe is able to anticipate Barry’s move, how in the world is he able to avoid a speedsters move with normal speed ? .. it’s just like knowing that a car is coming almost immediately in 1sec to hit you from your leg and head , and you are able to dodge your head and ankle with 1sec .. is that even possible? .. the inconsistencies...
i tire for this pple o
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by tysonnn(m): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2018
Fowlyansh181, so you've been the one banning me from posting here?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by tysonnn(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2018
What have I done to merit being continually banned?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by fowlyansh181(m): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
tysonnn:
Fowlyansh181, so you've been the one banning me from posting here?
huh?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by tysonnn(m): 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
fowlyansh181:
huh?
Unban my account
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
fowlyansh181:
Even though Devoe is able to anticipate Barry’s move, how in the world is he able to avoid a speedsters move with normal speed ? .. it’s just like knowing that a car is coming almost immediately in 1sec to hit you from your leg and head , and you are able to dodge your head and leg within 1sec .. is that even possible? .. the inconsistencies...
The truth still remains that the flash is one of the most powerful members of the Justice League. Yes. As powerful or even more powerful than Superman.
If the TV wanted to stay true to the powers of the flash, every fight with a villain that is not a speedsters will end in less than a second.
Before a non-speedster can even blink, turn around, think of Running or even raise an arm, the flash would have knocked the person put, handcuffed him/her or even thrown the culprit in their meta jail
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
Gmajor:

The truth still remains that the flash is one of the most powerful members of the Justice League. Yes. As powerful or even more powerful than Superman.
If the TV wanted to stay true to the powers of the flash, every fight with a villain that is not a speedsters will end in less than a second.
Before a non-speedster can even blink, turn around, think of Running or even raise an arm, the flash would have knocked the person put, handcuffed him/her or even thrown the culprit in their meta jail

they didnt do justice to deveo story.... Barry shouldnt have come in direct contact with deveo... Until the final fight.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.