Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (374382 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
Suley316:
Something hit me, I'm starting think that the man in yellow is kidflash, from the future, bart allen, the flash's son that's his costume

. undecided dude,you clearly don't know your DC comics...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 09, 2014
Guykhena:

. undecided dude,you clearly don't know your DC comics...

Nah I do just had a change of mind,
I'm in ep 7

He aint the one
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
Suley316:

Nah I do just had a change of mind,
I'm in ep 7

He aint the one

lol,ok.
Cus what you stated in your previous post was fallacy.
First off,Bart Allen wasn't Barry's son but Grandson,and that's no where close to his costume,and obviously he aint evil,so I don't know how you arrived at your theory.
The only person with that type of costume from the comics is the Reverse-Flash ,which was either Hunter Zolomon or Eobard Thawne.
The colour "Yellow" bleached on his Red Costume due to Time Travel.

That's enough schooling for one day smiley
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
Guykhena:

lol,ok.
Cus what you stated in your previous post was fallacy.
First off,Bart Allen wasn't Barry's son but Grandson,and that's no where close to his costume,and obviously he aint evil,so I don't know how you arrived at your theory.
The only person with that type of costume from the comics is the Reverse-Flash ,which was either Hunter Zolomon or Eobard Thawne.
The colour "Yellow" bleached on his Red Costume due to Time Travel.

That's enough schooling for one day smiley
he was also called zoom, my main concern was why he killed her,
He doesn't seem to speak, some what of a monster to me
Lol teacherkhena,
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
Suley316:
he was also called zoom, my main concern was why he killed her,
He doesn't seem to speak, some what of a monster to me
Lol teacherkhena

cheesy .
Ya Hunter Zolomon took the name Professor Zoom.
Well,his mission was to make Barry a better hero in an 'insane way' ,he knew all great heroes for the present day all had some kinda tragedy which shaped them(batman lost his parents,Superman lost his dad,Green lantern lost his dad e.t.c). He went back in time to kill Barry's mom,all in the name of making Barry a better hero.(Well that's how it is in the comics anyway)

But in this series the only person playing that type of role(who also have the idea of the future) is Harrison Wells...
But I doubt he could be the one..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
Guykhena:

cheesy .
Ya Hunter Zolomon took the name Professor Zoom.
Well,his mission was to make Barry a better hero in an 'insane way' ,he knew all great heroes for the present day all had some kinda tragedy which shaped them(batman lost his parents,Superman lost his dad,Green lantern lost his dad e.t.c). He went back in time to kill Barry's mom,all in the name of making Barry a better hero.(Well that's how it is in the comics anyway)

But in this series the only person playing that type of role(who also have the idea of the future) is Harrison Wells...
But I doubt he could be the one..
I dont like dr. Wells he isn't the one tho
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
Suley316:
I dont like dr. Wells he isn't the one tho

Yap,but I think he might be working with the Reverse-Flash. You know he talked about a story of his wife whom died in an accident. It could be he made a deal with the RF and in the end he gets repayed by the RF travelling back in time to save her....

Or Wells could be Gideon who's from the beings known in the comics as new-gods,he's known to be in a wheel-chair and control time.

Just a wild guess tho,
Harrison Wells is the most complicated character on Tv right now.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gottoboy(m): 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
Guykhena this episode got ᵐᵉ confused, new characters how did they come iϞ?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
Guykhena:

Yap,but I think he might be working with the Reverse-Flash. You know he talked about a story of his wife whom died in an accident. It could be he made a deal with the RF and in the end he gets repayed by the RF travelling back in time to save her....

Or Wells could be Gideon who's from the beings known in the comics as new-gods,he's known to be in a wheel-chair and control time.

Just a wild guess tho,
Harrison Wells is the most complicated character on Tv right now.
Gideon? Ill read on him, but I know there has to be some sort of connection
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Suley316:

Gideon? Ill read on him, but I know there has to be some sort of connection

Ya,

gottoboy:
Guykhena this episode got ᵐᵉ confused, new characters how did they come iϞ?

Which episode?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 9:00am On Dec 10, 2014
Harrison Wells is a cunny beast ,lol,
Damn,the dude is just too smart.
Hope to see more of Firestorm.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gottoboy(m): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2014
Guykhena:

Which episode?
ᵗᴴᵋ 2last episodes
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 10:38am On Dec 10, 2014
gottoboy:

ᵗᴴᵋ 2last episodes

Arrow? Or Flash?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 10, 2014
Guykhena:

Harrison Wells is a cunny beast ,lol,
Damn,the dude is just too smart.
Hope to see more of Firestorm.

How did he pull it off? I don't really understand how he could beat up himself.

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 11:47am On Dec 10, 2014
coollabman:

How did he pull it off? I don't really understand how he could beat up himself.

See,that's the beauty of Time-Travel,with such ability you know you can replicate yourself right?
In real sense you can channel different versions of yourself,,that could be the explanation here.
Or he might be working with Eobard Thawne(second reverse-flash,but I doubt that,as wells did that voice cloaking sound at the end)...

Hold on,let me post an article I saw online to help explain better.... smiley
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2014
The Flash: What Did The Last Scene mean ?

Harrison Wells. What about that guy, huh?

Apparently he's the Reverse-Flash, in spite of having been in the room with the Reverse-Flash.
Or maybe he's just working with the Reverse-Flash? In any event, he's got the costume stowed away in his secret room, and attached the tachyon particle device to its chest to...energize it somehow.
Say what?
Well, of course, the obvious answer is time-travel. It's been clear since the premiere that Wells was capable of time travel in some capacity, or at least had access to technology and information from the future.
Of course, that doesn't particularly track with him being Hunter Zolomon, the Reverse-Flash everyone suspected that he might be.

We'll backtrack a bit for those just joining the party.
There's more than one character who's called himself the Reverse-Flash or Professor Zoom. The first, Eobard Thawne, is a time-traveling supervillain who drew his powers from the speed force like Barry Allen did, who had comparable speed and powers but who used them for evil.

The second, Hunter Zolomon, was somebody who fancied himself a friend and aide to The Flash.
"My name is Hunter Zolomon. Despite what the public believes, I am the fastest man alive. I am Zoom. But I am not a Rogue. Far from it. I have taken the name and colors from Eobard Thawne -- the time traveler know as Professor Zoom -- in order to terrorize my friend. Wally West. The Flash. I suffered through tragedy. I lost my family to it. I understand the depths it will drag one down to. And only by surviving it does one become stronger. I will recreate myself to help my friend and in turn -- the world. I will do anything to make the Flash a better hero."

He wasn't technically faster than The Flash, though; his powers worked a little differently and involved manipulation of time, allowing him to basically move between seconds, appearing fast but in fact moving at normal speed, just in a way that made him nearly impossible to hit.
His backstory: He was severely injured following an attack by Gorilla Grodd and left paralyzed. He wanted then-Flash Wally West to travel back in time (The Flash can do that, especially using the Cosmic Treadmill) to stop the injury from happening, but Wally refused, not wanting to mess with the timestream. When Zolomon tried to use the treadmill himself to do it, the resulting explosion is what gave him his powers. He determined that in order to be a better hero and understand personal loss, Wally had to experience some of his own, and targeted Barry's loved ones, even causing a miscarriage in his wife.
It wasn't Zolomon who killed Barry's mom, though; that was Thawne.
In the Geoff Johns-pennedFlash Rebirth, Thawne learned that Barry Allen had died, sacrificing himself to save the universe during the Crisis on Infinite Earths. Enraged that his enemy had died with dignity, Professor Zoom sent a subliminal message to Barry, who had briefly emerged from the Speed Force, he engineered Barry's return duringFinal Crisis.

Thawne then broke into the Central City crime lab, murdered two police scientists, and recreated the accident which originally had granted Barry his speed, creating the Negative Speed Force. Zoom then traveled through time on a personal vendetta against Barry Allen: He pushed a young Barry down the stairs, burned down his childhood home, left the door open so his dog was hit by a car, murdered his mother and attempted to stop his son's marriage in the 30th Century (thanks to the DC Wiki for that cheerful refresher).

Of course, Harrison Wells appears to be actually attempting to ensurethat Barry dies in the Crisis, becoming very alarmed when time was briefly altered to make it so that he did not. He also didn't cease to exist when time was altered, suggesting that he may not be from the future.

So...is he Zolomon?
It's hard to say. Not only did the Reverse-Flash murder Barry's mother, but the implication that another speedster was there at the time -- Barry, or someone wearing his colors or accessing his portion of the speed field -- suggests that elements of the Flashpointstoryline, in which Barry successfully traveled back in time to prevent Thawne from murdering Nora, only to discover the damage done to time would be so massive he had no choice but to let her die, are in play.
Could the Reverse-Flash we saw tonight know that already? he didtell Barry that it was his mother'sdestinyto die that night. If Flashpointalready happened, it would be a clever way of avoiding the need to do an alternate-reality story (which can go hinky fast -- just ask Heroes) while still enjoying the fruits of the story in terms of character development.
You'll also notice that he never actually confesses to having killed Nora. He doesn't deny it, and he certainly uses it against Barry...but he never admits he did it.

"If you want to find that out, you'll have to catch me," he tells Barry when confronted about why he killed Nora. When Joe West asks him, he ignores it completely and then the only other reference to Nora's fate was the aforementioned "she was destined to die that night."
It's not impossible that both Reverse-Flashes are in play here. Could Zolomon, for instance, be actively aiding Thawne while pursuing his own agenda? That would explain how Wells could have been in more than one place at once without time-travel, which is the obvious answer at the moment. Of course, most people have been speculating that if it was Zolomon, it would be Wells while if it wasn't, it would be Eddie Thawne (Eobard is a 25th Century bastardization of Edward). Since he, too, was in the room with Zoom, either everybody is wrong or there's some time-travel going on there regardless.

...And let's not get into the fact that the jagged black at the bottom of the Reverse-Flash costume is reminiscent of Daniel West, the brother of Iris and current Reverse-Flash in the New 52.
Meanwhile, what about the thing with the costume? It seems likely he was infusing the costume itself with speed force (or negative speed force) energy; during the Wally West era, his costume eventually wasmade of speed force, meaning that he could draw from it for an extra boost and that he could more or less summon it at will without needing to change.

Source: Comicbook.com
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
Guykhena:
The Flash: What Did The Last Scene mean ?

Harrison Wells. What about that guy, huh?

Apparently he's the Reverse-Flash, in spite of having been in the room with the Reverse-Flash.
Or maybe he's just working with the Reverse-Flash? In any event, he's got the costume stowed away in his secret room, and attached the tachyon particle device to its chest to...energize it somehow.
Say what?
Well, of course, the obvious answer is time-travel. It's been clear since the premiere that Wells was capable of time travel in some capacity, or at least had access to technology and information from the future.
Of course, that doesn't particularly track with him being Hunter Zolomon, the Reverse-Flash everyone suspected that he might be.

We'll backtrack a bit for those just joining the party.
There's more than one character who's called himself the Reverse-Flash or Professor Zoom. The first, Eobard Thawne, is a time-traveling supervillain who drew his powers from the speed force like Barry Allen did, who had comparable speed and powers but who used them for evil.

The second, Hunter Zolomon, was somebody who fancied himself a friend and aide to The Flash.
"My name is Hunter Zolomon. Despite what the public believes, I am the fastest man alive. I am Zoom. But I am not a Rogue. Far from it. I have taken the name and colors from Eobard Thawne -- the time traveler know as Professor Zoom -- in order to terrorize my friend. Wally West. The Flash. I suffered through tragedy. I lost my family to it. I understand the depths it will drag one down to. And only by surviving it does one become stronger. I will recreate myself to help my friend and in turn -- the world. I will do anything to make the Flash a better hero."

He wasn't technically faster than The Flash, though; his powers worked a little differently and involved manipulation of time, allowing him to basically move between seconds, appearing fast but in fact moving at normal speed, just in a way that made him nearly impossible to hit.
His backstory: He was severely injured following an attack by Gorilla Grodd and left paralyzed. He wanted then-Flash Wally West to travel back in time (The Flash can do that, especially using the Cosmic Treadmill) to stop the injury from happening, but Wally refused, not wanting to mess with the timestream. When Zolomon tried to use the treadmill himself to do it, the resulting explosion is what gave him his powers. He determined that in order to be a better hero and understand personal loss, Wally had to experience some of his own, and targeted Barry's loved ones, even causing a miscarriage in his wife.
It wasn't Zolomon who killed Barry's mom, though; that was Thawne.
In the Geoff Johns-pennedFlash Rebirth, Thawne learned that Barry Allen had died, sacrificing himself to save the universe during the Crisis on Infinite Earths. Enraged that his enemy had died with dignity, Professor Zoom sent a subliminal message to Barry, who had briefly emerged from the Speed Force, he engineered Barry's return duringFinal Crisis.

Thawne then broke into the Central City crime lab, murdered two police scientists, and recreated the accident which originally had granted Barry his speed, creating the Negative Speed Force. Zoom then traveled through time on a personal vendetta against Barry Allen: He pushed a young Barry down the stairs, burned down his childhood home, left the door open so his dog was hit by a car, murdered his mother and attempted to stop his son's marriage in the 30th Century (thanks to the DC Wiki for that cheerful refresher).

Of course, Harrison Wells appears to be actually attempting to ensurethat Barry dies in the Crisis, becoming very alarmed when time was briefly altered to make it so that he did not. He also didn't cease to exist when time was altered, suggesting that he may not be from the future.

So...is he Zolomon?
It's hard to say. Not only did the Reverse-Flash murder Barry's mother, but the implication that another speedster was there at the time -- Barry, or someone wearing his colors or accessing his portion of the speed field -- suggests that elements of the Flashpointstoryline, in which Barry successfully traveled back in time to prevent Thawne from murdering Nora, only to discover the damage done to time would be so massive he had no choice but to let her die, are in play.
Could the Reverse-Flash we saw tonight know that already? he didtell Barry that it was his mother'sdestinyto die that night. If Flashpointalready happened, it would be a clever way of avoiding the need to do an alternate-reality story (which can go hinky fast -- just ask Heroes) while still enjoying the fruits of the story in terms of character development.
You'll also notice that he never actually confesses to having killed Nora. He doesn't deny it, and he certainly uses it against Barry...but he never admits he did it.

"If you want to find that out, you'll have to catch me," he tells Barry when confronted about why he killed Nora. When Joe West asks him, he ignores it completely and then the only other reference to Nora's fate was the aforementioned "she was destined to die that night."
It's not impossible that both Reverse-Flashes are in play here. Could Zolomon, for instance, be actively aiding Thawne while pursuing his own agenda? That would explain how Wells could have been in more than one place at once without time-travel, which is the obvious answer at the moment. Of course, most people have been speculating that if it was Zolomon, it would be Wells while if it wasn't, it would be Eddie Thawne (Eobard is a 25th Century bastardization of Edward). Since he, too, was in the room with Zoom, either everybody is wrong or there's some time-travel going on there regardless.

...And let's not get into the fact that the jagged black at the bottom of the Reverse-Flash costume is reminiscent of Daniel West, the brother of Iris and current Reverse-Flash in the New 52.
Meanwhile, what about the thing with the costume? It seems likely he was infusing the costume itself with speed force (or negative speed force) energy; during the Wally West era, his costume eventually wasmade of speed force, meaning that he could draw from it for an extra boost and that he could more or less summon it at will without needing to change.

Source: Comicbook.com

I'm even more confused! There is a possibility that the guys behind the tv show might not stay true to the comics, so let's allow all this comic book stuff slide. I don't think time travel is a plausible explanation for wells being able to beat up himself, make we just dey look dem. One thing is certain though, wells is the bad guy.

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
coollabman:

I'm even more confused! There is a possibility that the guys behind the tv show might not stay true to the comics, so let's allow all this comic book stuff slide. I don't think time travel is a plausible explanation for wells being able to beat up himself, make we just dey look dem. One thing is certain though, wells is the bad guy.

Ya,but I still stick on the Time-Travel ish tho,after getting that equipment from Mercury labs it seems legit/possible..
Woah,Harrison Wells is the most confusing character on Tv ....lol
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by ellab(f): 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
right now,im sooooo confused and my mind is jumbled.
So Barry went back in time to stop reverse flash from killing
his mom. That's why he's missing from the future timeline.
Eodbard Thawne aka Harrison Wells (Reverse flash can't
exist without the flash) which explains why Harrison freaked
out in the previous episode when Barry lost his powers.
This also explains why Harrison didn't kill Eddie because
that's his ancestor.

waaaaaaaahhhhhh da hell are dis producers tryna do with ma brainnnnnnnn.

or lemme put it dis way.reverse flash tried to kill barry's mum and Barry, tried to stop him. But Barry saw his younger self and saved him rather dan saving his mum. Reverse flash killed barry's mum to create a loop(d beginning all d stuffs happening) so dat he can correct wat he couldn't correct in d past.

we know flash is d fastest meta-human alive(no doubt),how come d RF in dis episode is faster dan barry.? ehn?

Guykhena, is dis show tryna make me go psycho with analyzing and theorizing till January 20th? hian!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
ellab:
right now,im sooooo confused and my mind is jumbled.
So Barry went back in time to stop reverse flash from killing
his mom. That's why he's missing from the future timeline.
Eodbard Thawne aka Harrison Wells (Reverse flash can't
exist without the flash) which explains why Harrison freaked
out in the previous episode when Barry lost his powers.
This also explains why Harrison didn't kill Eddie because
that's his ancestor.

waaaaaaaahhhhhh da hell are dis producers tryna do with ma brainnnnnnnn.

Glad I'm not alone,anything Time-Travel related always makes my head ache,lol. @bolded you've been totally on point so far

or lemme put it dis way.reverse flash tried to kill barry's mum and Barry, tried to stop him. But Barry saw his younger self and saved him rather dan saving his mum. Reverse flash killed barry's mum to create a loop(d beginning all d stuffs happening) so dat he can correct wat he couldn't correct in d past.

Ya,if you've read the "Flashpoint Paradox" or watched the animation,Barry going back in time to save his mum resulted in a weird future alter that resulted in the death of all heroes hence Flash missing in the Infinity crisis(so in a logic way the RF was doing Barry a favor by killing his mum smiley ,weird I know).
But like you stated I'm sure the RF used the younger Barry as leverage to get Barry outta the way,

we know flash is d fastest meta-human alive(no doubt),how come d RF in dis episode is faster dan barry.? ehn?

The RF taps and uses the "Negative Force" from his 'suit' which is connected,he uses the extra-boost by sucking from it, hence making him super fast,and him taking /adding the Tachyon particle device to his suit shocked woah one can imagine how fast he could go,recall Dr Wells saying with that device a person could travel with the speed of light( you know what that means,time travel baby cheesy )

Guykhena, is dis show tryna make me go psycho with analyzing and theorizing till January 20th? hian!

grin Lmao,I'm very positive fans are gonna go crazy,but na wa for the producers sha,dem no wan give us breathing space,using our minds as a roller-coaster,grin ,
Its still a good thing tho,it makes the long wait to the second half fun smiley
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
Guykhena:

Glad I'm not alone,anything Time-Travel related always makes my head ache,lol. @bolded you've been totally on point so far

Ya,if you've read the "Flashpoint Paradox" or watched the animation,Barry going back in time to save his mum resulted in a weird future alter that resulted in the death of all heroes hence Flash missing in the Infinity crisis(so in a logic way the RF was doing Barry a favor by killing his mum smiley ,weird I know).
But like you stated I'm sure the RF used the younger Barry as leverage to get Barry outta the way,

The RF taps and uses the "Negative Force" from his 'suit' which is connected,he uses the extra-boost by sucking from it, hence making him super fast,and him taking /adding the Tachyon particle device to his suit shocked woah one can imagine how fast he could go,recall Dr Wells saying with that device a person could travel with the speed of light( you know what that means,time travel baby cheesy )

grin Lmao,I'm very positive fans are gonna go crazy,but na wa for the producers sha,dem no wan give us breathing space,using our minds as a roller-coaster,grin ,
Its still a good thing tho,it makes the long wait to the second half fun smiley
sorry guys schools been keeping me busy am surprised abt this new flash episode harrison wells isn't the reverse flash so he shud be walking with thwane or zolomon but in the comics or cartoon flash always calls zoom thwane.anyway flash mother was meant to die that night if she doesn't it wud cause a change in the time spectrum as seen in flaspoint paradox barry allen never became the flash,iris married another person never knew barry,barrys mom was alive,bruce wayne died and his father was alive,clark never became superman. So barrys mother is destined to die she must for barry to become flash.what am figuring out now is who is th reverse flash
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nnaa eeh, just confused. These writers sef. Nice episode tho.
He finally had the guts to tell Iris how he feels, what he feels.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
killzone:
sorry guys schools been keeping me busy am surprised abt this new flash episode harrison wells isn't the reverse flash so he shud be walking with thwane or zolomon but in the comics or cartoon flash always calls zoom thwane.anyway flash mother was meant to die that night if she doesn't it wud cause a change in the time spectrum as seen in flaspoint paradox barry allen never became the flash,iris married another person never knew barry,barrys mom was alive,bruce wayne died and his father was alive,clark never became superman. So barrys mother is destined to die she must for barry to become flash.what am figuring out now is who is th reverse flash

welcome back,well,Harrison Wells got the 'Reverse-Flash' costume,and he could cloak his voice,which just confirmed my suspicion that he's Hunter Zolomon,,and the Reverse Flash we saw in this episode was Eobard Thawne,like when he was caught in the force field Dr.Wells made this statement "Detective Thawne do you care to read him his rights",it was an hidden hint/signal to the Reverse-Flash that his ancestor was in the room with them so he should be wary not to kill him.

Dr.Wells is Hunter Zolomon who's also working with Eobard Thawne(2nd reverse flash)
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by ellab(f): 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
so Eddie ll be bad or na hin pikin go be RF.
u sure say Eddie no be Dr wells great grandfather??
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
ellab:
so Eddie ll be bad or na hin pikin go be RF.
u sure say Eddie no be Dr wells great grandfather??

na hin grand pikin(tho depends on the RF he is,if its Eobard then yes), Eddie no go bad sha,except for the part of him hunting the Flash,apart from that he's pretty clean.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by SetrakusRa(m): 12:39am On Dec 11, 2014
Am totally confused sad This even makes the show more interesting. Would love to see more of Firestorm.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by toria1980(f): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2014
I dont wanna believe the Arrow oliver is dead....who else watch episode 9?..if the arrow is dead, am quiting dis series
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2014
toria1980:
I dont wanna believe the Arrow oliver is dead....who else watch episode 9?..if the arrow is dead, am quiting dis series

lol,not when the "Lazarus Pit" would be in play..
He's coming back,now the question is would he be the same old Oliver? Or someone else,something else...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by marvelling(m): 11:19am On Dec 11, 2014
toria1980:

He is DEAD grin grin grin bwahahahahaha!!! But the writers them be mumu sha! I wonder the kind of flim trick they'll use to bring oliver back from the dead. Why pit him against Ra's in the first place? Oliver that got his as$ kicked by merlyn, na Ra's him wan fight. This was dumb on another level.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by marvelling(m): 11:24am On Dec 11, 2014
Guykhena:

lol,not when the "Lazarus Pit" would be in play..
He's coming back,now the question is would he be the same old Oliver? Or someone else,something else...

Lazarus pit ke? If they introduce that to the series then it'll take away the realism from the show. That plot line will ruin the entire series. I don't like the idea of bringing people from the dead most especially on tv shows. He is DEAD grin grin grin the writers shouldn't have put him up against Ra's in the first place
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 11:35am On Dec 11, 2014
marvelling:

Lazarus pit ke? If they introduce that to the series then it'll take away the realism from the show. That plot line will ruin the entire series. I don't like the idea of bringing people from the dead most especially on tv shows. He is DEAD grin grin grin the writers shouldn't have put him up against Ra's in the first place

shocked don't tell me you missed the hints? grin
Ra's- "Its been 67yrs since someone challenged me" ,how did he manage to live that long and yet still look 42? If the Lazarus pit wasn't in play..
And that Asian dude(forgotten his name) who Oliver thought was death,said he was "Reborn" and given a new name.

With these I'm positive the Lazarus Pit would be in play,the plot line won't ruin the series,if introducing a super-powered speedster to the Arrow didn't kill the show vibe,then why not the resurrection Lazarus Pit grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by marvelling(m): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2014
Guykhena:

shocked don't tell me you missed the hints? grin
Ra's- "Its been 67yrs since someone challenged me" ,how did he manage to live that long and yet still look 42? If the Lazarus pit wasn't in play..
And that Asian dude(forgotten his name) who Oliver thought was death,said he was "Reborn" and given a new name.

With these I'm positive the Lazarus Pit would be in play,the plot line won't ruin the series,if introducing a super-powered speedster to the Arrow didn't kill the show vibe,then why not the resurrection Lazarus Pit grin

I didn't miss the hints grin I was just annoyed that it ended that way and wanted oliver to stay dead and buried for his stupidity (and all the babes wey e don straff for the show, e remain that mumu felicity angry). But what would motivate Ra's to bring oliver back from the dead?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.