Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (376533 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Yonce(f): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Guykhena:

Nope,in the comics Artemis was the daughter of Huntress and Sportsmaster,,and in this series,the character Huntress is pretty young to mother someone of Felicity age don't you think so?smiley .

Felicity Smoak is a real character in the DC comics(portrayed as a supporting character to Firestorm,Green Arrow),she plays that "Oracle" role,being as she's a tech genius..

That makes sense, but I wouldn't put it past the writers. I mean, isn't Ronnie(firestorm) Felicity's stepson or something like that?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
Yonce:

As I said, that's your opinion........if it sucked so bad, ratings will sink and CW would cancel it without even airing the remaining available episodes.

Do us a favour and stop trolling.
OK. Entertainment is subjective.

BTW, stating an opinion is not trolling. Thank you
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
Yonce:

That makes sense, but I wouldn't put it past the writers. I mean, isn't Ronnie(firestorm) Felicity's stepson or something like that?

Ya in the silver-age comics she married "Edward Raymond",Ronnie(firestorm) dad,by law that automatically made her his Step-mom(he was older than her btw,),and was furious about his dad courtship with her(they were both not on good terms before the incident). So it was a bit of a shock.

But it was scratched in the new 52 comics.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by hyzicbond(m): 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
OliviaPope:

everyone can't like this same thing, so if you are tired of watching the series that's your cup of tea and you can keep your opinion to your self...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
hyzicbond:

everyone can't like this same thing, so if you are tired of watching the series that's your cup of tea and you can keep your opinion to your self...
I'll post whatever I want to post whenever I want to undecided
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joywendy(f): 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
Guykhena:

Oh,Ok,,

smiley

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin
aspa the guy is a jerk i watched a few episodes in season 1 a day back and it very obvious that that guy seriously needs to visit the mental hospital. how will someone get stuck in an island for years and come back as a vigilante with arrows saying he wants to right his father's wrong. right ni right ko angry

This is why comics should remain comics not turned to a tv series that makes us remember how unrealistic it is undecided

Isn't? But you watched the end scene right? Or you mean he wasn't the RF we saw in this episode?

Yeah he wasn't the one in my opinion. if he was, there wouldn't have been no need to spare eddie and iris' father. and how would he duplicate himself? What is wells up to sef?

True,but I think its the other way around,just put the RF in place of Barry in the above bolded statement,then you're right smiley
mmmmm... true makes more sense that way.

Definitely

cheesy
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Yonce(f): 6:55am On Dec 16, 2014
OliviaPope:

Yes yes yes, we get it but if you don't like a TV show, stay off a thread for the said show. undecided
Don't come acting like an executive on the CW, telling us when it'll get canceled.......that's insensitive and mean and that's Trolling.

3 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 7:05am On Dec 16, 2014
joywendy:

aspa the guy is a jerk i watched a few episodes in season 1 a day back and it very obvious that that guy seriously needs to visit the mental hospital. how will someone get stuck in an island for years and come back as a vigilante with arrows saying he wants to right his father's wrong. right ni right ko angry

This is why comics should remain comics not turned to a tv series that makes us remember how unrealistic it is undecided

Unrealistic Ko Realistic ni undecided cheesy
See,you judging with season 1,if you had been a little bit consistent through,you'll find out he wasn't always on the Island,recently(in the flashbacks) he's in Hong Kong, spending 5 years just in an Island is just Nuts smiley

Yeah he wasn't the one in my opinion. if he was, there wouldn't have been no need to spare eddie and iris' father. and how would he duplicate himself? What is wells up to sef?

He didn't duplicate himself,the RF were 2 in that episode,the other Eobard Thawne,if he's from the future of cus he won't kill someone named "Eddie Thawne "(who might be his ancestor),
And of cus not Iris father,cus that's gonna distort the time stream,I mean Barry still needs West guidance,if he's gone,Barry would be restless(and I'm sure Wells don't want that)

mmmmm... true makes more sense that way.
cheesy
kiss
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
Yonce:

Yes yes yes, we get it but if you don't like a TV show, stay off a thread for the said show. undecided
Don't come acting like an executive on the CW, telling us when it'll get canceled.......that's insensitive and mean and that's Trolling.
Awww don't cry ... Save the tears for when the show is cancelled.

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Francheezy(m): 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
Oliver posted this. It's a fan art though.

He also said the movie is far bigger than the name. Which means we won't be getting only the best of Oliver. There is more to cum. Oooohhhhh I can't wait.

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
��ƥ@GuyKhena kai!! Nna men make i tell geoff johns abt u naundecided
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
shockwave91:
��ƥ@GuyKhena kai!! Nna men make i tell geoff johns abt u naundecided
grin grin grin
Abeg o grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
Guykhena:

grin grin grin
Abeg o grin
Lol. U no na. As a guy man, make i jst put in d word in 4 u grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
Please can someone give me the link to the spoilers please?
I download from season 1 to season 2 episode 4.....
My data don finish o....
Abeg, just the synopsis...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Chibudollar: 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
Elparaiso:
Please can someone give me the link to the spoilers please?
I download from season 1 to season 2 episode 4.....
My data don finish o....
Abeg, just the synopsis...
Arrow or Flash
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chibudollar:
Arrow or Flash
arrow please
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joywendy(f): 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
Guykhena:

Unrealistic Ko Realistic ni undecided cheesy
See,you judging with season 1,if you had been a little bit consistent through,you'll find out he wasn't always on the Island,recently(in the flashbacks) he's in Hong Kong, spending 5 years just in an Island is just Nuts smiley

He didn't duplicate himself,the RF were 2 in that episode,the other Eobard Thawne,if he's from the future of cus he won't kill someone named "Eddie Thawne "(who might be his ancestor),
And of cus not Iris father,cus that's gonna distort the time stream,I mean Barry still needs West guidance,if he's gone,Barry would be restless(and I'm sure Wells don't want that)

kiss

LOL

well i finished season 1 though.

i don't think i can go on. hong kong ke? shocked shocked

well i think that there might not have been been two reverse flash but 1.
you know i just came up with this lil theory that Dr. wells might actually be the RF. i think he can travel in time and is it possible that he went back to the past to beat his past self up to clear up his name?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gottoboy(m): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
Did Arrow realli die? Guykhena Any hope?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
gottoboy:
He died but he's d main character so he's gona ne baq..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gottoboy(m): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
SuperMartins:
He died but he's d main character so he's gona ne baq..
ℓ̊ tried not watch that episode, buh then SO̶̷̩̊͡ many temptation, after watching it bro ii felt ℓi̶̲̥̅k̲̅e the end!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
gottoboy:

ℓ̊ tried not watch that episode, buh then SO̶̷̩̊͡ many temptation, after watching it bro ii felt ℓi̶̲̥̅k̲̅e the end!
Oliver's face befor been kicked over was priceless.. Lolz
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by freezyprinzy(m): 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
gottoboy:
I don't tink so he was stabbed in d chest yes but did dy show dat he died?.....asin lifeless body nope u c he only fell off d cliff so he's gonna survive somehow
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 6:51am On Dec 28, 2014
gottoboy:

grin the dude is a goner.
The only hope is if there's the existence of a Lazarus pit(its known to bring the dead back to life)in play,its Ra's secret gem.
freezyprinzy:
I don't tink so he was stabbed in d chest yes but did dy show dat he died?.....asin lifeless body nope u c he only fell off d cliff so he's gonna survive somehow

lol,this is a bit funny,someone fell off a cliff and you say he's gonna survive? How? You think a pool of soft bed would be at the bottom for him to land on? Even that stab to the right part of the chest has done enough life-threatening damage to his lungs,and falling off the cliff is just the end game.

Btw,I've seen the teaser trailer(spoilers ahead,read on at your own risk)
His lifeless body was damaged and left at the bottom, a shadow figure was present there(tho I think its merlyn),cus in the teaser, he was the one who told team arrow about Oliver's death and even showing them the blade Ra's used in ending Ollie.
I think he might be the one who actually takes Ollie to the lazarus pit.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gottoboy(m): 10:06am On Dec 28, 2014
freezyprinzy:
I can't believe what myy eyes ά̲̣̥я̥є seeing
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2014
Guykhena:

The only hope is if there's the existence of a Lazarus pit(its known to bring the dead back to life)in play,its Ra's secret gem.

lol,this is a bit funny,someone fell off a cliff and you say he's gonna survive? How? You think a pool of soft bed would be at the bottom for him to land on? Even that stab to the right part of the chest has done enough life-threatening damage to his lungs,and falling off the cliff is just the end game.

His lifeless body was damaged and left at the bottom, a shadow figure was present there(tho I think its merlyn),cus in the teaser, he was the one who told team arrow about Oliver's death and even showing them the blade Ra's used in ending Ollie.
If you've watched sherlock part 2....
You would remember sherlock and Moriarty both fell off too....
Yet Sherlock came back
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by khanivorous(f): 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
Elparaiso:

Yet Sherlock came back

Moriaty came back too

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
Elparaiso:

Yet Sherlock came back

Was Sherlock given a death strike with a sword before he fell?
Ollie is dead but not gone.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Fiilosofer(m): 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
My first post here... Compliments thread mates... Been looking for this thread smiley
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by freezyprinzy(m): 10:02am On Dec 29, 2014
Guykhena:

nah snow dy ground o shay u know and i no sure say d guy even reach ground sef...anyhow sha
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gottoboy(m): 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
freezyprinzy:
nah snow dy ground o shay u know and i no sure say d guy even reach ground sef...anyhow sha
Αм laughing with Anger
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joywendy(f): 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year everyone

How come no one is talking about the flash? As it ended ni?

Guykhena any links?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
joywendy:
Happy new year everyone

How come no one is talking about the flash? As it ended ni?

Guykhena any links?

Happy New Year dear,,
The Flash is at its mid-season break,,till Jan 20th

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.