Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (378464 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by DrDre1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
Palmtrick:

grin grin grin. I think this is one of the twists grant was talking about, Iris is probably beginning to fall for the dude so she got jealous that the guy is drooling for another lady and not her (typical of girls). All I'm waiting for now is the time travel episode (i.e episode 15). Can't wait
I knew she started feeling like that since the day Barry told her about his feeling. She just couldn't admit it. I hope Barry's relationship lasts though cos it won't be easy disappearing to be Flash plus the way his body reacts when he gets touched by the girl. That particular was hilarious grin grin grin grin

killzone:
they shud rili flog her want to spoil barrys relationship isn't she with eddie abi is she not satisfied oloshi
Pls calm down sir. U are really pissed off grin grin

philfearon:

Is Bruce Wayne a Swordsman? I don't remember battie as such!!
I saw how Iris looked at Barry the other time and I knew Something is really definitely going down!! Now,you guys have spoiled The next episode for me!!
All of una Na show spoilers for those of us that wait till the weekend to download all the episodes during the weekdays!
I doubt Bruce Wayne would last 15 minutes with Ras...well maybe with the help of his tech toys but then, that be a very unbalanced fight. No intention to be spoilers for you. Just close your eyes when click this thread grin grin

Blackeard:
Can't wait for the introduction of sportsmaster. Plus oliver can't defeat rahs. He doesn't have the skills. The only dc non super-powered hero that can defeat him is bruce wayne.
Merlyn would teach him but then he can't defeat him alone. I love Merlyn. No time to muck about. Anyone messes with his family, he takes them down no matter the cost. If Oliver, Merlyn and Thea come together, then they stand a very good chance of defeating Ras. Something tells me Merlyn may even end up as the new leader of the league. ***in a bad-ass voice*** Bow before Merlyn, the demon head grin grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
philfearon:

I saw how Iris looked at Barry the other time and I knew Something is really definitely going down!! Now,you guys have spoiled The next episode for me!!
All of una Na show spoilers for those of us that wait till the weekend to download all the episodes during the weekdays!
hahahah bruce wayne is not a swordsman then u knw nothing bout DC did u watch Batman begins the film where Batman went ras al ghul to train he engaged in a sword fight with him lost at first but won later pls its in the comics
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
Blackeard:
Can't wait for the introduction of sportsmaster. Plus oliver can't defeat rahs. He doesn't have the skills. The only dc non super-powered hero that can defeat him is bruce wayne.
wait but sportmaster got married to huntress right. Sportsmaster will be a great addition to the series u are right bruce wayne is the only one that can defeat. Even Ras al ghul regards him as an adversary
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
philfearon:

infact bruce wayne has wat it takes to defeat ra's better than oliver. In some animations and comics Ra's really respected bruce wayne nd hoped he succeeded him.
One thing I dont get though is why merylin cant fight ras himself he did say only the student can beat d master why train oliver.Maybe d grand student wud win anyway which I doubt.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by philfearon(m): 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
killzone:
hahahah bruce wayne is not a swordsman then u knw nothing bout DC did u watch Batman begins the film where Batman went ras al ghul to train he engaged in a sword fight with him lost at first but won later pls its in the comics
My bad! Can't remember the last time I read any DC Comics shaa...
But,the recent portrayal of battie in DC Comics recently doesn't

suggest he is a swordsman(That's from the point I am talking about shaa)..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by philfearon(m): 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

infact bruce wayne has wat it takes to defeat ra's better than oliver. In some animations and comics Ra's really respected bruce wayne nd hoped he succeeded him.
One thing I dont get though is why merylin cant fight ras himself he did say only the student can beat d master why train oliver.Maybe d grand student wud win anyway which I doubt.
I guess they have something big in store for Merylin..He should have died in Season one!!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Blackeard(m): 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
philfearon:

lol there are a lot of things u don't know bout bruce. He's one of the greatest martial artists in the Dc universe plus he has high tech stuff so what's a sword to him?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Blackeard(m): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
killzone:
wait but sportmaster got married to huntress right. Sportsmaster will be a great addition to the series u are right bruce wayne is the only one that can defeat. Even Ras al ghul regards him as an adversary
yea. They even have a child together too.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nitane25(f): 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
I love iris $ barry 2geda as a couple. So much love in dia eye contact...gosh! M lovn dis
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by philfearon(m): 10:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
Blackeard:
lol there are a lot of things u don't know bout bruce. He's one of the greatest martial artists in the Dc universe plus he has high tech stuff so what's a sword to him?
In certain environments,the high techs might be useless!!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
Blackeard:
yea. They even have a child together too.
yeah two children the younger ones name is artemis and she likes wally west from young justice (animated tv series) the elder one forgotten her name
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
philfearon:

there's one special thing about Batman he doesn't need his high techs sometimes only his mind is a greater challenge to some villains .In one animated movie he designed contingency plans for all league members and has for himself. Even darkseid knws that if push comes to shove batman will kill anyone to protect the ones he loves

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
nitane25:
I love iris $ barry 2geda as a couple. So much love in dia eye contact...gosh! M lovn dis
that's till eddie becomes reverse flash so wait till S2 or 3

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 11:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
philfearon:

My bad! Can't remember the last time I read any DC Comics shaa...
But,the recent portrayal of battie in DC Comics recently doesn't

suggest he is a swordsman(That's from the point I am talking about shaa)..
check very well there is no comic that will miss out the point that ras al ghul led bruce wayne in becoming batman they engaged in a sword fight there. Ras al ghul saw a weakness him because batman couldn't kill his enemies same with arrow in this season
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Blackeard(m): 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
killzone:
yeah two children the younger ones name is artemis and she likes wally west from young justice (animated tv series) the elder one forgotten her name
chesha or so. Yea. They've scrapped YJ tho
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Blackeard(m): 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
philfearon:

lol u think? Batmans IQ is second to none. I can't see where he won't be able to pull something out
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by philfearon(m): 7:15am On Feb 14, 2015
killzone:
there's one special thing about Batman he doesn't need his high techs sometimes only his mind is a greater challenge to some villains .In one animated movie he designed contingency plans for all league members and has for himself. Even darkseid knws that if push comes to shove batman will kill anyone to protect the ones he loves
I know shaa...I love battie
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by philfearon(m): 7:16am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackeard:
lol u think? Batmans IQ is second to none. I can't see where he won't be able to pull something out
Okay bro..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 11:16am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackeard:
chesha or so. Yea. They've scrapped YJ tho
just remembered her name cheshire was so vexed when they scrapped it am sure wally didn't die he just maybe faded into another universe probably a parallel universe
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2015
Blackeard:
seconded
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kombats: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2015
batman should not be brought into, though i know he is the only DC character that can defeat Ras. And if there is batman, there would probably be a justice league.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 11:32am On Feb 14, 2015
kombats:
batman should not be brought into, though i know he is the only DC character that can defeat Ras. And if there is batman, there would probably be a justice league.
where is the budget for that
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Blackeard(m): 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
killzone:
just remembered her name cheshire was so vexed when they scrapped it am sure wally didn't die he just maybe faded into another universe probably a parallel universe
I think he was absorbed into the speed force or so. Dc now has the new 52 so yj was transformed to teen titans
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 15, 2015
[size=30pt]GRODD IS COMING!!! [/size]
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 15, 2015
killzone:
that's till eddie becomes reverse flash so wait till S2 or 3

Me imagining Eddie having powers nauseates me. embarassed
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Blackeard(m): 9:51am On Feb 15, 2015
Reverse Flash (Professor Zoom) is from the future. He isn't from flashes time so I dunno the magic dc wants to do to o.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 10:24am On Feb 15, 2015
suxxman:

Me imagining Eddie having powers nauseates me. embarassed
well in the comic eddie became reverse flash so no doubt he will become reverse flash ere. In other news gorilla grodd has been teased with his psychic powers

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 10:26am On Feb 15, 2015
Blackeard:
I think he was absorbed into the speed force or so. Dc now has the new 52 so yj was transformed to teen titans
maybe he was absorbed teen titans yuck
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 15, 2015
killzone:
well in the comic eddie became reverse flash so no doubt he will become reverse flash ere. In other news gorilla grodd has been teased with his psychic powers
OKAY SHAA.
LET'S WATCH.... REMEMBER, AN UNEXPECTED TWIST....
[size=38pt]GRODD!!! cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
suxxman:

OKAY SHAA.
LET'S WATCH.... REMEMBER, AN UNEXPECTED TWIST....
[size=38pt]GRODD!!! cheesy cheesy[/size]
u nd grodd I will go nd warn barry about u
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
killzone:
u nd grodd I will go nd warn barry about u
cheesy cheesy
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Blackeard(m): 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
killzone:
maybe he was absorbed teen titans yuck
lol teen titans is ok na

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.