Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,983 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (378300 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 7:21am On Jan 31, 2015
dayo999:
League of assassins too de use phone cheesy
even boko haram dey use phone y league no go use
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Longstride: 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
killzone:
there are many reasons for doctor wells not to be reverse flash
1.Reverse Flash name is Eddie Thawne but he might be disguising his face normally the reverse flash doesn't behave like wells making flash become more faster I doubt it.
2.Y will the reverse flash need to amp his suit with tacheon particle he cud just use the speed force and go back and forward into time
3didnt u watch E9 u saw reverse flash beatin wells so its not possible that wells is reverse flash
But am still wondering who he is at the end of E9 his wounds were healing

It's possible the Reverse Flash we saw in episode nine was Wells from the future.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 1:57am On Feb 02, 2015
Longstride:

It's possible the Reverse Flash we saw in episode nine was Wells from the future.
I guess my theory was wrong then but I think wells is trying to time travel because gideon speed force @35 percent
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
Guykhena:

Thanks,wish you the same..
guy maybe ouur theory was wrong what of if wells is zolomon and eddie will become reverse flash in S2.Because wells couldn't run when pied piper. Came and he said the end game is almost near
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
killzone:
guy maybe ouur theory was wrong what of if wells is zolomon and eddie will become reverse flash in S2.Because wells couldn't run when pied piper. Came and he said the end game is almost near

Wasn't that our theory in the first place?
I know I've been singing Wells is Zolomon(who is the 2nd reverse flash),the episode with Pied Piper confirmed that(even the dude playing harrison admitted in an interview he was indeed the RF).
The theory of Eddie being/becoming the RF aint that far from it,,although if that road is taken by the writers it would just be a cliche and show lazy writing.( I mean something like this, "oh,he took my Girlfriend,ruined my life now I'm going to be bad,by accident possess his powers,and make it my mission to ruin his life" ,I mean c'mon,that route have been taken in various Comic Book Movies)

But the finale is going to be shocking(as stated by Grant Gustin) and gonna surprise and debunk many theories...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
Guykhena:

I know I've been singing Wells is Zolomon(who is the 2nd reverse flash),the episode with Pied Piper confirmed that(even the dude playing harrison admitted in an interview he was indeed the RF).
The theory of Eddie being/becoming the RF aint that far from it,,although if that road is taken by the writers it would just be a cliche and show lazy writing.( I mean something like this, "oh,he took my Girlfriend,ruined my life now I'm going to be bad,by accident possess his powers,and make it my mission to ruin his life" ,I mean c'mon,that route have been taken in various Comic Book Movies)

But the finale is going to be shocking(as stated by Grant Gustin) and gonna surprise and debunk many theories...

Which episode is the season ending?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
suxxman:

Which episode is the season ending?

Episode 23.......
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nikapetrelli(f): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
SO3E10 oliver Queen was stabbed on d chest
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by gingger(m): 12:09am On Feb 04, 2015
Nikapetrelli:
SO3E10 oliver Queen was stabbed on d chest

Na here u still dey Wen man dey wait for episode 12... Oliver is back... N strong thou not fit yet
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 4:50am On Feb 04, 2015
Guykhena:

and as. I. Guessed firestorm is two. People merged into one. But come ooo when will they show firestorm ability of transmutating element and at last gorilla Grodd is here
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Blackeard(m): 7:53am On Feb 04, 2015
What's the latest flash and arrow episode?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 04, 2015
[size=18pt]Check Out Brandon Routh in his Atom Exosuit[/size]

We’ve seen teases of it in past episodes of “Arrow” and now The CW has revealed our first official look at Brandon Routh in his full Atom exosuit! Check it out below and look for Routh to fully suit up in episode 3.15 “Nanda Parbat,” which airs on February 25. In addition, The Flash himself, Grant Gustin, has revealed an image of both his suit and Routh’s suits together, the two of which will be teaming up in a future episode of “The Flash.”

Routh made his debut as the character in the Season 3 premiere of the series and has gone on to play an integral role in many of the characters’ lives, including having a romantic fling with Felicity and buying Oliver’s company, Queen Consolidated. Though still in early discussions, The CW has confirmed there is talk of giving the character his own spin-off series.

“Arrow” airs on Wednesdays on The CW at 8 P.M. EST.

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 04, 2015
Blackeard:
What's the latest flash and arrow episode?

12 and 13 respectively.... Though 13 of the Arrow would Air tonight....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Blackeard(m): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
suxxman:

12 and 13 respectively.... Though 13 of the Arrow would Air tonight....
wow. Omo I stopped at 9 o. What happened in 10,11, and 12?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Blackeard:
wow. Omo I stopped at 9 o. What happened in 10,11, and 12?

U've sure missed alot..... Download and see for urself.... U won't regret it
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Blackeard(m): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
suxxman:

U've sure missed alot..... Download and see for urself.... U won't regret it
yh I know. Been too busy.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 05, 2015
Oliver officially back at starling city.. now working with marlcom Merlin.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by DrDre1(m): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
Love Merlin...doesn't muck about. I started laughing immediately Vinnie Jones was confirmed as the killer of Merlin's wife.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ovie56(m): 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
Cancel this shiiiit already

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by philfearon(m): 9:26am On Feb 09, 2015
This Arrow producers are getting sick!!
Merylin should go fight Ra's ah ghul Na,why train ARROW to do that when the ARROW has defeated him(Merylin) already?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:57am On Feb 09, 2015
philfearon:
This Arrow producers are getting sick!!
Merylin should go fight Ra's ah ghul Na,why train ARROW to do that when the ARROW has defeated him(Merylin) already?
Defeated him with the help of diggle they both fought him, didnt u see how merylin floored oliver on 2 instances in season 1, merylin really beat him and honestly I dont think oliver can still beat ras ah ghul even with merylins help.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by philfearon(m): 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Defeated him with the help of diggle they both fought him, didnt u see how merylin floored oliver on 2 instances in season 1, merylin really beat him and honestly I dont think oliver can still beat ras ah ghul even with merylins help.
They should combine then...The show runners can add a League of Assassins rule that allows the demon(Ra's ah ghul) fight two opponents at a time!!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 12, 2015
Wats wrong with this thread naa? Two new episodes from both series and yet no comment? SMH
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
suxxman:
Wats wrong with this thread naa? Two new episodes from both series and yet no comment? SMH
why not give ur comment on it den.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by DrDre1(m): 9:50am On Feb 13, 2015
Someone needs to flog Iris for what she did. Who ever imagined hot pepper would save the day lol grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 9:59am On Feb 13, 2015
DrDre1:
Someone needs to flog Iris for what she did. Who ever imagined hot pepper would save the day lol grin
they shud rili flog her want to spoil barrys relationship isn't she with eddie abi is she not satisfied oloshi
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Palmtrick(m): 10:06am On Feb 13, 2015
DrDre1:
grin grin grin. I think this is one of the twists grant was talking about, Iris is probably beginning to fall for the dude so she got jealous that the guy is drooling for another lady and not her (typical of girls). All I'm waiting for now is the time travel episode (i.e episode 15). Can't wait
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 10:18am On Feb 13, 2015
So who is getting ready for the big fight scence between firestorm nd the army
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Palmtrick(m): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2015
killzone:
So who is getting ready for the big fight scence between firestorm nd the army
For there to be a fight between them, Martin stien and Ronnie would have to fuse back 2geda, because that explosion seperated them already. There would only be a fight between the army and 2 separate guys or against the flash.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Blackeard(m): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2015
Can't wait for the introduction of sportsmaster. Plus oliver can't defeat rahs. He doesn't have the skills. The only dc non super-powered hero that can defeat him is bruce wayne.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by philfearon(m): 11:49am On Feb 13, 2015
Blackeard:
Can't wait for the introduction of sportsmaster. Plus oliver can't defeat rahs. He doesn't have the skills. The only dc non super-powered hero that can defeat him is bruce wayne.
Is Bruce Wayne a Swordsman? I don't remember battie as such!!
I saw how Iris looked at Barry the other time and I knew Something is really definitely going down!! Now,you guys have spoiled The next episode for me!!
All of una Na show spoilers for those of us that wait till the weekend to download all the episodes during the weekdays!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
Palmtrick:

For there to be a fight between them, Martin stien and Ronnie would have to fuse back 2geda, because that explosion seperated them already. There would only be a fight between the army and 2 separate guys or against the flash.
I knw abt firestorm but throut the net they are teasing a big fight scence for firestorm and barrys getting an insight abt timetravel next episode

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.