Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,624 members, 7,865,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (378979 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 2:24am On Oct 09, 2015
Guykhena:
The Felicity character lost all relevance after season 1,she just grew into an annoying schmuck undecided (who only appeal to teenage girls,I blame the cw tho) ,prolly the downpoint of season 3,,the only reason I'm giving this season a chance is just cus of Damien Darhk,,

I don't feel Damien darhk at all.. Ra's Al ghul is the 2nd deadliest villain in D.C universe.. Joker being no. 1

He shouldn't have been killed off like that. .Felicity shoulda have been the one killed off. .. I don't like her one bit...
Roy Harper should also be brought back.. ..and I ain't feeling Oliver's new suit at all. . It's armless like the one green arrow in smallville dons. .
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 09, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I don't feel Damien darhk at all.. Ra's Al ghul is the 2nd deadliest villain in D.C universe.. Joker being no. 1

He shouldn't have been killed off like that. ..

And the Felicity character should be killed off. .. I don't like her one bit...
How dare u shocked grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

How dare u shocked grin

To be honest, she is very annoying. .it's not just the corny way she speaks but how she acts as well.
Those mumu glasses she wears makes her look like a field mouse grin

Abeg. .Oliver deserves better..
At the end of episode 1 , they showed Oliver kneeling beside a grave.. I just hope she is the one that died...

Nyasa AL Ghul over felisissy anyday. . cool

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 09, 2015
darkenedrebel:

To be honest, she is very annoying. .it's not just the corny way she speaks but how she acts as well.

At the end of episode 1 , they showed Oliver kneeling beside a grave.. I just hope she is the one that died...

Felicity owns like half the fan base apparently

And Nyasa is a lezbian? I think.

Don't tell me anymore spoilers, I'm still trying to catch up on season 2. At least you don't like the crazy Laurel grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Felicity owns like half the fan base apparently

And Nyasa is a lezbian? I think.

Don't tell me anymore spoilers, I'm still trying to catch up on season 2. At least you don't like the crazy Laurel grin

Her fan base are made up of mostly teenagers. .

Nyssa is bi-sexual not lësbian..

Laurel? hehe. .I love her
She is everything I want my baby girl to be - strong, hot, intelligent.... ....
how is she crazy? she seems normal to me..

Alright, no more spoilers. ..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joywendy(f): 4:24am On Oct 09, 2015
Guykhena:
Urgh...
I found this hilarious! grin

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Yonce(f): 6:47am On Oct 09, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Her fan base are made up of mostly teenagers. .

Nyssa is bi-sexual not lësbian..

Laurel? hehe. .I love her
She is everything I want my baby girl to be - strong, hot, intelligent.... ....
how is she crazy? she seems normal to me..

Alright, no more spoilers. ..

Ha ha ha ha ha.

She's probably the most reactive character in the history of television.

An embarrassment to Black Canary franchise.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 09, 2015
darkenedrebel:

you hope she's the one that died.
that was brutalgrin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 8:18am On Oct 09, 2015
darkenedrebel:

He shouldn't have been killed off like that. .Felicity shoulda have been the one killed off. .. I don't like her one bit...
Roy Harper should also be brought back.. ..and I ain't feeling Oliver's new suit at all. . It's armless like the one green arrow in smallville dons. .
Damien Darhk presence commands fear way more than the cw version of Ra's.
And Felicity being killed,don't worry her tombstone is already being crafted grin (nice Job by the writers if they follow that route).
I actually like Oliver's new suit,although technical wise it makes no sense,why downgrade your suit and leave your arms exposed? But visually it looks awesome.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 8:21am On Oct 09, 2015
joywendy:

I found this hilarious! grin

!Fact grin
Nice to see you back ,I missed you like craze cheesy

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 8:29am On Oct 09, 2015
Yonce:

Felicity hasn't lost any relevance!

How is she annoying? She's smart as hell, fiercely loyal, constantly pushes Oliver in the right direction and is always there for her team.

If you're looking for annoying, try Laurel or Thea
Lol,actually Laurel and Thea had their own fair share of annoying moments,but damn in my book they grew into awesome characters smiley ,but Felicity still beating around the bush like a clueless normad undecided ,in season 1 she was a nice geeky funny lady everyone loved,but thanks to the cw "olicity" formular for their teenage girls fanbase,they turned her into a parody of herself.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joywendy(f): 11:02am On Oct 09, 2015
Guykhena:

!Fact grin
Nice to see you back ,I missed you like craze cheesy

Lol! Same here.I didn't go anywhere na.I just don't really see the need of commenting nl, just occasionally and when necessary.

I should be telling you that btw. You just disappear to thin air...how are you doing anyways?

You na they spoil the thread with arrow this arrow that, thank goodness I stoped watching that sh1t from season 1. grin let's talk barry allen and the first generation flash jay garrick cheesy
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Yonce(f): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2015
Guykhena:
Lol,actually Laurel and Thea had their own fair share of annoying moments,but damn in my book they grew into awesome characters smiley ,but Felicity still beating around the bush like a clueless normad undecided ,in season 1 she was a nice geeky funny lady everyone loved,but thanks to the cw "olicity" formular for their teenage girls fanbase,they turned her into a parody of herself.

How exactly is she beating round the bush?!

Of all the love interest I've seen, she's one of the most emotionally detached. It's as if she gets that Arrow is a show about action and fist fights and she doesn't let any soapy romance get in the way.

If you watched this episode with an open mind. You'll see that she was working with the team behind Arrow's back all these months while he was playing romantic boyfriend. She's still nice and geeky but she's also badass.

Felicity is not a parody of herself, if anything, she growing more out of her shell into a heroine worthy of Oliver. Open you eyes and see.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2015
joywendy:

Lol! Same here.I didn't go anywhere na.I just don't really see the need of commenting nl, just occasionally and when necessary.

I should be telling you that btw. You just disappear to thin air ...how are you doing anyways?
I'm no Harry Houdini,,well I've been doing awesome smiley

You na they spoil the thread with arrow this arrow that, thank goodness I stoped watching that sh1t from season 1
shocked ,you should have given season 2 a chance tho,best season thus far.
. grin let's talk barry allen and the first generation flash jay garrick cheesy
Ever since The Flash season 1 fall my hand,big time in terms of predictions angry I've decided to sit this one out.
Oh,Jay Garrick should lose the lame hat also,I know its some kind of symbol but still,Damn.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 11:49am On Oct 09, 2015
Yonce:

How exactly is she beating round the bush?!
The character isn't stable,the writers keep giving ridiculous plot points to Felicity that doesn't make sense to the character itself ,all in the name of pleasing her fanbase(for the ratings point of view I get that,but as season 3 shows,even her fanbase are tired of the same old formular).
Yonce:

Of all the love interest I've seen, she's one of the most emotionally detached. It's as if she gets that Arrow is a show about action and fist fights and she doesn't let any soapy romance get in the way..
shocked are you sure we watch the same show here? Same Felicity that almost turned Ray against Oliver? Ya "she doesn't let soapy romance get in the way"
Yonce:

If you watched this episode with an open mind. You'll see that she was working with the team behind Arrow's back all these months while he was playing romantic boyfriend. She's still nice and geeky but she's also badass.
Felicity is not a parody of herself, if anything, she growing more out of her shell into a heroine worthy of Oliver. Open you eyes and see.
Your definition of badass is obviously different from mine.
Hold on,"worthy of Oliver"? ,going by that,then Laurel,Nyssa e.t.c are all worthy of Oliver,so I think you should open your eyes and see that a background character has no reason or whatsoever to be pushed to the forefront,its an insult to the source material.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Guykhena:
Damien Darhk presence commands fear way more than the cw version of Ra's.
And Felicity being killed,don't worry her tombstone is already being crafted grin (nice Job by the writers if they follow that route).
I actually like Oliver's new suit,although technical wise it makes no sense,why downgrade your suit and leave your arms exposed? But visually it looks awesome.

jeez. .Ra's is way deadlier than Damien. . not to talk of all those league of shadows ninja swag..
He is a more interesting and complex character. .Maybe it's because I prefer non-powered villains

Same here, I wish it was her tomb stone grin

And yes, It's aesthetic but the suit leaves his arms exposed to flesh wounds
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
darkenedrebel:

jeez. .Ra's is way deadlier than Damien. . not to talk of all those league of shadows ninja swag..
He is a more interesting and complex character. .Maybe it's because I prefer non-powered villains

Same here, I wish it was her tomb stone grin

And yes, It's aesthetic but the suit leaves his arms exposed to flesh wounds
League of shadows? Damien controls H.I.V.E,a terrorist organisation(made up of some of the most heartless villains you can ever think of),,I go terrorist over ninja like assasins anyday cheesy ,Damien also got that mystic vibe going.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
Guykhena:
League of shadows? Damien controls H.I.V.E,a terrorist organisation(made up of some of the most heartless villains you can ever think of),,I go terrorist over ninja like assasins anyday cheesy ,Damien also got that mystic vibe going.

I prefer Ra's. .he's very similar to batman. .all those stealth shït is really cool. .

but maybe It's because i have not started watching Flash yet.. I guess he's a character from flash. .right?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
quiinnBee:

you hope she's the one that died.
that was brutalgrin

grin abeg make she go jare. .she's overstayed her welcome
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
Yonce:

Ha ha ha ha ha.

She's probably the most reactive character in the history of television.

An embarrassment to Black Canary franchise.

Which black canary franchise?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Best line in episode one - felicity smoak, you have failed this omelette hehe.

they need to stop over-exaggerating that Oliver queen's disguised Arrow voice. .. it's beginning to sound corny
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Yonce(f): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
Guykhena:
The character isn't stable,the writers keep giving ridiculous plot points to Felicity that doesn't make sense to the character itself ,all in the name of pleasing her fanbase(for the ratings point of view I get that,but as season 3 shows,even her fanbase are tired of the same old formular).shocked are you sure we watch the same show here? Same Felicity that almost turned Ray against Oliver? Ya "she doesn't let soapy romance get in the way"
Your definition of badass is obviously different from mine.
Hold on,"worthy of Oliver"? ,going by that,then Laurel,Nyssa e.t.c are all worthy of Oliver,so I think you should open your eyes and see that a background character has no reason or whatsoever to be pushed to the forefront,its an insult to the source material.

LOL.
Your last statement proves you're angry she's suddenly the lead actress which your beloved Laurel was supposed to be. grin

Your first point is utterly ridiculous. Felicity is the most stable character on this show. She has always been the geeky, intelligent, highly skilled tech whiz who likes to babble and has an enormous crush on Oliver. The only difference now is that she's in love with him and is going to marry him.
And let's talk about your Laurel and her "stability" from lawyer, to drunk, to untrained wannabe vigilante, to Black Canary(which she is a disgrace to).........puh-lease.

Moving on, how in all that is holy did Felicity turn Ray against Oliver?! I see you're conveniently ignoring how she pushed Oliver to come back and kept helping team Arrow when he said he was done.

No, Laurel and Nyssa are not and will never be worthy of Oliver. You heard Sarah in season 2, Oliver needs someone that can harness the light inside of him. He doesn't need a confused, possibly bipolar ex girlfriend with baggage or a bisexual with daddy issues who dreams of leading the League of Assassins into world war III.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Yonce(f): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Which black canary franchise?

THE Black Canary Franchise.

Black Canary is in a whole league of her own. One of DC Universe's top martial artists.
Something we all saw in Sarah.......sadly not in Laurel.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
Yonce:

LOL.
Your last statement proves you're angry she's suddenly the lead actress which your beloved Laurel was supposed to be. grin

Your first point is utterly ridiculous. Felicity is the most stable character on this show. She has always been the geeky, intelligent, highly skilled tech whiz who likes to babble and has an enormous crush on Oliver. The only difference now is that she's in love with him and is going to marry him.
And let's talk about your Laurel and her "stability" from lawyer, to drunk, to untrained wannabe vigilante, to Black Canary(which she is a disgrace to).........puh-lease.

Moving on, how in all that is holy did Felicity turn Ray against Oliver?! I see you're conveniently ignoring how she pushed Oliver to come back and kept helping team Arrow when he said he was done.

No, Laurel and Nyssa are not and will never be worthy of Oliver. You heard Sarah in season 2, Oliver needs someone that can harness the light inside of him. He doesn't need a confused, possibly bipolar ex girlfriend with baggage or a bisexual with daddy issues who dreams of leading the League of Assassins into world war III.

Nyssa & Laurel are more worthy to be Oliver's woman than Felicity..
That's a fact.. . As a matter of fact, Nyssa tops her in everything. ..only thing she lacks is morals..
If Nyssa's energy can be channelled into something positive, she'd impact a lot of people's lives..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I prefer Ra's. .he's very similar to batman. .all those stealth shït is really cool. .

but maybe It's because i have not started watching Flash yet.. I guess he's a character from flash. .right?
Nope,he's actually a newly introduced character... And the actor (Neal Mcdonough) is doing a phenomenal job portraying Damien.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Yonce(f): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Nyssa & Laurel are more worthy to be Oliver's woman than Felicity..
That's a fact.. . As a matter of fact, Nyssa tops her in everything. ..only thing she lacks is morals..
If Nyssa's energy can be channelled into something positive, she'd impact a lot of people's lives..

They're as DARK as Oliver Queen. As emotionless as he is.

I don't need to be a marriage councilor to see how miserable they'll both be. I'm not talking about fist fights. This is about balance.....something Olicity have in spades.
Day and night
Darkness and light
Death and life.

Ya dig? undecided

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Yonce:

THE Black Canary Franchise.

Black Canary is in a whole league of her own. One of DC Universe's top martial artists.
Something we all saw in Sarah.......sadly not in Laurel.

Lady Shiva is a better martial artist though. .

And yeah, Laurel's fighting skills in Arrow are not top-notch. .she takes a beating everytime. .
in episode 1, she almost got shot by one of those ghosts masked men, if not for her father who shoved her outta harm's way.

I really thought Sarah was gonna be the black canary. .she looks the part. And what she did with that Wing-chun wooden dummy in season 3 was unfückwitable. .
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Yonce:

They're as DARK as Oliver Queen. As emotionless as he is.

I don't need to be a marriage councilor to see how miserable they'll both be. I'm not talking about fist fights. This is about balance.....something Olicity have in spades.
Day and night
Darkness and light
Death and life.

Ya dig? undecided

I get ya. Like Yin and Yang

But laurel is not emotionless or as dark as you paint her to be.
Come on, even Felicity isn't entirely clean. .her history with her hacker boyfriend and the crimes they committed together doesn't make her Woman of the year. Everybody can change and be better.

What you should know is that a pure heart is all that matters. .
Nyssa was heir to the demon and lived all her life with him, but she still possesses a pure soul.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
Guykhena:
Nope,he's actually a newly introduced character... And the actor (Neal Mcdonough) is doing a phenomenal job portraying Damien.

Alright. .. let's see how it rolls out. .
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
Yonce:

LOL.

1. LMAO,I'm not in anyway angry over some bullshiit cw love triangle interest,"your beloved Laurel" grin wow,now I know you're just throwing things in the wind so you can have something to talk about. Well if you wanna play that game ,let's go.

2. @Bolded,do you know what we call "character development"?
Ya,call her a drunk and conveniently ignore the part,oh I don't know,about Laurel losing her sister,not once but the second time,I bet you don't understand,trauma? Guilt? Despair?,ya she resulted to drinking(something she came out of,) ,but can you blame her for acting Human? undecided ,and Laurel in her trial times,learnt from it and understood her place,now she's thriving, that's what we call reasonable character progression(that was her push),,something Felicity clearly lacks,from a lovely geek with an innocent crush,boom,turned into a wh0re who only digs rich guys?she turns into the source of drama that always cries in the show
. Admit it the Olicity crap is forced and makes no sense to the characters involved.

3.- she pushed Oliver? Are you joking? A dude who would do anything to save his city? So in other words,you mean if she had said no,Oliver would be like "ya of cus,fvck Star City,let all the innocents die,I'll just ignore the terrorizing activities going on in the city I spent 3 years in protecting ,and the people I have lost in other to make it better,just so I could have a forced romance with you,to please your outrageous fanbase " ,yap ,that's so Oliver.

4. Yap,he rather needs an unstable obsessed wh0re who sleeps with dudes with "the benjamins", who brings unnecessary drama to a comic book flick?...... Yay,great plan.....

SPOILER ALERT- Oliver is gonna end up with Laurel,smiley
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Lady Shiva is a better martial artist though. .

And yeah, Laurel's fighting skills in Arrow are not top-notch. .she takes a beating everytime. .
in episode 1, she almost got shot by one of those ghosts masked men, if not for her father who shoved her outta harm's way.

I really thought Sarah was gonna be the black canary. .she looks the part. And what she did with that Wing-chun wooden dummy in season 3 was unfückwitable. .
Ya,they can't let such a talent go to waste,,that's why they're bringing her back as the White Canary in "Legends Of Tomorrow" a spin-off series from the Arrow/Flash universe
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Yonce(f): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Guykhena:
1. LMAO,I'm not in anyway angry over some bullshiit cw love triangle interest,"your beloved Laurel" grin wow,now I know you're just throwing things in the wind so you can have something to talk about. Well if you wanna play that game ,let's go.

2. @Bolded,do you know what we call "character development"?
Ya,call her a drunk and conveniently ignore the part,oh I don't know,about Laurel losing her sister,not once but the second time,I bet you don't understand,trauma? Guilt? Despair?,ya she resulted to drinking(something she came out of,) ,but can you blame her for acting Human? undecided ,and Laurel in her trial times,learnt from it and understood her place,now she's thriving, that's what we call reasonable character progression(that was her push),,something Felicity clearly lacks,from a lovely geek with an innocent crush,boom,turned into a wh0re who only digs rich guys?she turns into the source of drama that always cries in the show
. Admit it the Olicity crap is forced and makes no sense to the characters involved.

3.- she pushed Oliver? Are you joking? A dude who would do anything to save his city? So in other words,you mean if she had said no,Oliver would be like "ya of cus,fvck Star City,let all the innocents die,I'll just ignore the terrorizing activities going on in the city I spent 3 years in protecting ,and the people I have lost in other to make it better,just so I could have a forced romance with you,to please your outrageous fanbase " ,yap ,that's so Oliver.

4. Yap,he rather needs an unstable obsessed wh0re who sleeps with dudes with "the benjamins", who brings unnecessary drama to a comic book flick?...... Yay,great plan.....

SPOILER ALERT- Oliver is gonna end up with Laurel,smiley

1. I can almost see you stab your keys, scowling at your screen as you typed that. But no, you're not angry Laurel's no longer lead. She's just a girl who slept with Oliver and inherited her sister's mask. grin

2.She was already a drunk before her sister's second death so? Okay getting drunk gave her a push to develop. Before her whole alcohol episode, what was her aim in the series? Yes, sleeping with two best friends back to back. I love Tommy, no Oliver (CW trying their hands on a love triangle)......that's not a w.hore right there. That's an ideal girlfriend.
LMAO at Felicity crying always........I'm yet to spot a scene she cried that wasn't necessary. I'd love an example.

3.If he loved the city so much as you claim, why did he leave for 5months and leave his team to battle whatever evil comes up? I remember when he was delusional enough to believe giving himself up to Slade would end his tyranny? Who stopped him? Laurel right? While Oliver Queen, the only person who loves Star City was cooking, cleaning, shopping for wedding items online while his City fell, Felicity was working with the team to save the city. I see how he's really the only one that loves Star City.

4. You can call Felicity Smoak a lot of things, but that woman is not a w.hore. She slept with Ray, not because of his money but because she needed a rebound. She was Oliver Queen's secretary for God's sakes! She single handedly furnished a new Arrow cave when Oliver ran to the island after season 1. She's loaded. An MIT graduate with a summa cum laude. If she only sleeps with rich guys, its cause she attracted to success. BTW, Cooper was broke, so was Oliver when she slept with him so, Ray showed interest in her so your argument is null and void.

Yeah, I have a boyfriend, who is loaded, cheats on me a million times, goes away on a cruise with my sister, dies, come back, sleeps with a bunch of women, including my sister again.......yeah, I'll totally marry him. We have a healthy relationship. Said no one ever. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.