Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,288 members, 7,864,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (378819 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Fkforyou(m): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
At the end of the sha....I hate that laurel, she annoys me to the bone...I hope she is the one that died...lol...her oversabi too much. Felicity to me is a dope chic and she is what oliver needs, someone to remind him that he is a good person despite all the darkness around him. Asides dig who does oliver confides in the most?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 12:18am On Oct 10, 2015
All you felicity haters she's not the one that died because in the trailer she was still around when Mister terrific joines them so tongue. Felicity is going to be bad ass this season
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joseph214(m): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Lady Shiva is a better martial artist though. .

And yeah, Laurel's fighting skills in Arrow are not top-notch. .she takes a beating everytime. .
in episode 1, she almost got shot by one of those ghosts masked men, if not for her father who shoved her outta harm's way.

I really thought Sarah was gonna be the black canary. .she looks the part. And what she did with that Wing-chun wooden dummy in season 3 was unfückwitable. .
Bt sarah is gonna resurrect dis season.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
joseph214:

we aren't sure yet
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
darkenedrebel:

we aren't sure yet
she is Episode 3-4 to be precise
With the help of John Constantine

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
joseph214:
buh she wont continue as black canary but as white.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CooLTVSeries(f): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
The new season (season4) is awesome cheesy

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joseph214(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
darkenedrebel:

we aren't sure yet
Bt she wil appear in legends of tomorrow 2016
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joseph214(m): 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

buh she wont continue as black canary but as white.
Yeah I just checked it. I didn't know there were different.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joywendy(f): 1:50am On Oct 12, 2015
Guykhena:
I'm no Harry Houdini,,well I've been doing awesome smiley shocked ,you should have given season 2 a chance tho,best season thus far.Ever since The Flash season 1 fall my hand,big time in terms of predictions angry I've decided to sit this one out.
Oh,Jay Garrick should lose the lame hat also,I know its some kind of symbol but still,Damn.

lol

seriously I have a problem with following series, they are extremely Tiring.....grin

I swear down, very disappointing! like seriously I was expecting something more.

haha the hat is funny die, looks like something in the 70s....I don't think I will be able to follow through in this new season. Not really impressed with the premiere.

Anyhow it goes
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 7:34am On Oct 12, 2015
joywendy:

lol

seriously I have a problem with following series, they are extremely Tiring.....grin

I swear down, very disappointing! like seriously I was expecting something more.

haha the hat is funny die, looks like something in the 70s....I don't think I will be able to follow through in this new season. Not really impressed with the premiere.

Anyhow it goes
Ya,season 2 hasn't really found its groove yet(Fair enough,its just 1 episode in),I think the only problem I had with the premiere was the special effects,it was too cheesy,season 1 was a huge success,and to think they'll up their game,they gave us a forgettable atom smasher.
But based on the NYCC trailer,I think they have something nice on the way. smiley

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2015
Guykhena:
Ya,season 2 hasn't really found its groove yet(Fair enough,its just 1 episode in),I think the only problem I had with the premiere was the special effects,it was too cheesy,season 1 was a huge success,and to think they'll up their game,they gave us a forgettable atom smasher.
But based on the NYCC trailer,I think they have something nice on the way. smiley
loll you have already watched it, I am liking zoom, his organic costume is dope
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2015
killzone:
loll you have already watched it, I am liking zoom, his organic costume is dope
Ya,I'm happy they didn't go with the bright yellow angle for the costume,I'm so feelling the dark vibe going on.

And Tony Todd's voice?,damn isn't that the perfect match or what cheesy

(Can't check my mail now,having some probs with it,as soon as I rectify it I'll reply)
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2015
Guykhena:
Ya,I'm happy they didn't go with the bright yellow angle for the costume,I'm so feelling the dark vibe going on.

And Tony Todd's voice?,damn isn't that the perfect match or what cheesy

(Can't check my mail now,having some probs with it,as soon as I rectify it I'll reply)
anyway we can be chatting on bbm or what's app because it's nice to meet a fellow fan. Tony Todd voice just fit the character just like the way James Spader fits Ultron
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2015
killzone:
anyway we can be chatting on bbm or what's app because it's nice to meet a fellow fan.
Ok,drop your bbm pin so I could add you.
Tony Todd voice just fit the character just like the way James Spader fits Ultron
Exactly,,both matching each tone of their characters respectively,tho I think Tony's voice is a bit amplified(with some screeching sounds going along with it),it totally fits the character.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Guykhena:
Ok,drop your bbm pin so I could add you.
Exactly,,both matching each tone of their characters respectively,tho I think Tony's voice is a bit amplified(with some screeching sounds going along with it),it totally fits the character.
are u sure that tonys voice is amplified. This is my pin 58C4F70D
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by KOLZY(m): 11:57am On Oct 15, 2015
Anyone watched the new episode of arrow yet?

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Yonce(f): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
KOLZY:
Anyone watched the new episode of arrow yet?

Episodes keep getting better.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mayor by day, Green Arrow by night. How does dat even work?? And how long are they gonna keep dragging Arrow back to dat island(forgotten the name)?? To me, its killin the pace of the show...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by taiocol: 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
That second episode was not interesting at all and Diggle undecided
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
taiocol:
That second episode was not interesting at all and Diggle undecided
I tell you. Arrow is disappointing me this season.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Talius(m): 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
I marvelled at Sara's decomposing body at the end of the episode
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
Talius:
I marvelled at Sara's decomposing body at the end of the episode

Decomposing? They did a poor job in the appearance of Sara ,almost close to a year and yet her corpse is like a preserved body in a freezer. The only thing they got right was the shriveled look.

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Talius(m): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
Guykhena:

Decomposing? They did a poor job in the appearance of Sara ,almost close to a year and yet her corpse is like a preserved body in a freezer. The only thing they got right was the shriveled look.
Yea, they attempted something but it wasn't a perfect job
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chygoz3(m): 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
Guykhena:

You're totally right. I saw that scene and was like WTF!!! When Laurel said she wanted to bring Sarah back, i started wondering how the lazarus pit would work when bones are put in it only to see an almost well preserved body. Sometimes i wonder whether the directors even think before they show certain scenes in movies. I mean do they think we are fools or something?

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
Talius:

Yea, they attempted something but it wasn't a perfect job

It was a lousy attempt,they shouldn't try and insult the senses of the viewers just bcus its a comic book tv series.
chygoz3:

You're totally right. I saw that scene and was like WTF!!! When Laurel said she wanted to bring Sarah back, i started wondering how the lazarus pit would work when bones are put in it only to see an almost well preserved body. Sometimes i wonder whether the directors even think before they show certain scenes in movies. I mean do they think we are fools or something?

This is what they use as an excuse,"its a comic book show"in other words we shouldn't expect it being realistic in terms of the modern world,,but that doesn't mean they should play on our intelligence,by making fun of nature's cycle.
That scene was stu.pid and to think you'll see some maggots or something,urgh,they didn't think that through.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by taiocol: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
What if A preservative was used while burying her Body grin grin grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
taiocol:
What if A preservative was used while burying her Body grin grin grin

I guess you were the one who applied the preservatives? smiley
And last time I checked,you don't preserve a dead body 6ft below the ground,if anyone is keen on preserving a dead body they use cryonic freezing instead,at least they get to see the body as often as they want,I doubt that can be said for a corpse in the ground,its not logical.

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by KOLZY(m): 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
Guykhena:

I guess you were the one who applied the preservatives? smiley
And last time I checked,you don't preserve a dead body 6ft below the ground,if anyone is keen on preserving a dead body they use cryonic freezing instead,at least they get to see the body as often as they want,I doubt that can be said for a corpse in the ground,its not logical.

there might be an explanation for why her body didnt decompose within a year
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
KOLZY:

I hope people know that d process of decomposition is slower in a coffin buried deep (one dat isnt waterlogged by d way).

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
KOLZY:

They're gonna shove it under the carpet,and ride on with the plot line.
But what decent explanation can be given?That Sara was secretly related to Dracula?

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
Guykhena:

They're gonna shove it under the carpet,and ride on with the plot line.
But what decent explanation can be given?That Sara was secretly related to Dracula?

lol! grin

honestly I don't like the mystical route arrow is following this season. the said Damien darhk is unnecessarily powerful and unconvincing. anytime I see laurel I feel like doing a face palm. and Felicity is just lipsrsealed as for resurrecting sara, that one na sign say the show don already cast.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.