Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (378499 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
guys in here we should have a separate thread for flash, to discuss this movie is the bomb tho, love it to the core.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 1:10am On Feb 23, 2016

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 2:22am On Feb 23, 2016
nani667:

WHO WATCHES THAT LAME A.S.S SHOW CALLED SUPERGIRL?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:36am On Feb 23, 2016
nani667:

whys did she bend leg like dat naaa.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 3:43am On Feb 23, 2016
Elparaiso:

after watching episode one, I was totally convinced that the show was trash.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 4:07am On Feb 23, 2016
Gmajor:

after watching episode one, I was totally convinced that the show was trash.

You finished the episode?
You have a lot of guts, I did not get past half an episode.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by amicableSavage: 10:43am On Feb 23, 2016
Elparaiso:

You finished the episode?
You have a lot of guts, I did not get past half an episode.
Even legends of tomorrow sef ain't cool like that. Too many heroes makes it look childish sha. The ratings are dropping fast sha. I doubt they'll reach season 3.

3 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2016
More pictures from Supergirl/flash crossover. This episode will broadcast on the 28th of March!

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
amicableSavage:

Even legends of tomorrow sef ain't cool like that. Too many heroes makes it look childish sha. The ratings are dropping fast sha. I doubt they'll reach season 3.

That's a lil bit true tho.
But I still like the ensemble.
However, I watch it because I already watch a few Thursday night shows.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 7:40am On Feb 24, 2016
Zoom is Hunter Zolomon aka earth two flash
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 8:03am On Feb 24, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
Zoom is Hunter Zolomon aka earth two flash

why this spoiler, Bro? At least, you should have waited till Thursday or Friday before you spill this!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:32am On Feb 24, 2016
TonySpike:

why this spoiler, Bro? At least, you should have waited till Thursday or Friday before you spill this!
So sorry, I just couldn't contain myself. The show will be on haitus till march 22
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 24, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
So sorry, I just couldn't contain myself. The show will be on haitus till march 22

chai!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by parrotibaba(m): 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
Man!! The f'cking plot thickens. grin grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by franugo(m): 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
amicableSavage:
Now I've got alot of questions.

Who's Zoom? Could the masked guy in zoom's lair be the real Jay Garrick? Or is Zoom Jay, that He travelled back in time, just like Flash n reverse flash story of earth 1.

These questions make me love TheFlash though. kiss

how can zoom be jay it has already been established dt jay is earth two's flash, and e even saw both of them fighting when they dropped 4rm d wormhole ...in other news,what is this am hearing about flash going on hiatus till march 22
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
franugo:

how can zoom be jay it has already been established dt jay is earth two's flash, and e even saw both of them fighting when they dropped 4rm d wormhole ...in other news,what is this am hearing about flash going on hiatus till march 22

the man behind zoom mask resembles jay garrick. my bro
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by franugo(m): 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
nunamyeong:

the man behind zoom mask resembles jay garrick. my bro

zoom's body structure u mean? or are u talking about dt masked prisoner?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
franugo:

yeah, the flash resumes next month
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by franugo(m): 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:

hian, y d excessive breaks na? d xmas break wey dem take never do them
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kwhiz(m): 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
i was shocked when i saw jay garrick as the zoom
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
franugo:

zoom's body structure u mean? or are u talking about dt masked prisoner?

he removed his mask.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by franugo(m): 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
nunamyeong:

he removed his mask.

I haven't downloaded d recent epi..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Oluwaseytiano(m): 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
kwhiz:

i was shocked when i saw jay garrick as the zoom
I can't even understand what's going on. Waiting for a month is even making matters worst
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by amicableSavage: 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
Told you guys zoom could be Jay.

Let them go on break sha; at least to cool off the steam small cheesy

I'm sure they'll resume stronger.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
franugo:

I haven't downloaded d recent epi..

i too, i read it on a spoiler alert.
but will download it soon
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joshuamoses101(m): 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
Elparaiso:

lolz i watched 1 episode, i no watch again
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
joshuamoses101:
lolz i watched 1 episode, i no watch again

The show stupid finish...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
How come Rotten tomatoes gave these shows high ratings.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
How come Rotten tomatoes gave these shows high ratings.
Clearly, there are some people here who think they know more than imdb, tv.com and metacritic.

If u dont like a show, then kindly keep ur opinions to urself. No need to spoil the fun for other people...
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Clearly, there are some people here who think they know more than imdb, tv.com and metacritic.

If u dont like a show, then kindly keep ur opinions to urself. No need to spoil the fun for other people...
Are u kidding me, does it look like im criticizing the shows mind u i watch both flash and arrow nd even part of those who defend it, where in my comment did it state that i know more than them im only asking why rotten tomatoes in particular gave high ratings to both shows, read and comprehend well before commenting whatever comes to mind.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Elparaiso(m): 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Are u kidding me, does it look like im criticizing the shows mind u i watch both flash and arrow nd even part of those who defend it, where in my comment did it state that i know more than them im only asking why rotten tomatoes in particular gave high ratings to both shows, read and comprehend well before commenting whatever comes to mind.

Both shows are great and a lot of people watch them too.
You should not be surprised with the ratings.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Clearly u misread my post. It wasn't directed at u but at those claiming Supergirl was crappy and silly.

Anyways, i meant no offence!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.