Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,139 members, 7,867,305 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:37 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (379176 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 9:43am On Mar 08, 2016
killzone:
oga same here, it's suicide squad am more interested in. The trailers and promos of batman Vs superman are just too much. Na wa for them. They should leave small surprise for us na

How can you tell what is a surprise or not when the overall trailers released so far amounts to just 10 minutes and the entire movie is 151 minutes?

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 10:02am On Mar 08, 2016
TonySpike:

How can you tell what is a surprise or not when the overall trailers released so far amounts to just 10 minutes and the entire movie is 151 minutes?
have you seen all the trailers and promos, watch all of them and you have piece part of the movie, the only thing we don't know is the last plan lex has for the trinity. Have been following the movie since na
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 10:06am On Mar 08, 2016
TonySpike:

I haven't said that BvS will be highest grossing. The prediction of $400 million for the opening weekend of BvS is very conservative, I tell you. This is a movie opening simultaenously in US, Japan and China which will enable it maximise profits around Easter period. Those three countries are the biggest film markets in the world, the exact strategy Star Wars applied last December. I don't know how much BvS will earn overall in Box Office, but for a movie that has Batman and Wonderwoman, I won't be surprised if it hits $1.2 billion within a month. This also depends on the eventual review ratings the movie will get just before release. For your information, ticket sales for BvS has trended over deadpool over the last one week, early last week it emerged as 59.9% of the total ticket sales.
till the movie comes out, my dear sorry I don't believe your prediction. Movies are very unpredictable, let me give examples transformers 4 had one of the worst reviews the movie grossed 1.2 billion, furious 7. No one expected to get to 1.something billion same with jurassic world and star wars force awakens. All eyes was on avengers age of ultron look at now. So just wait till the movie come out. All these box office prediction are rubbish
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 08, 2016
TonySpike:

I haven't said that BvS will be highest grossing. The prediction of $400 million for the opening weekend of BvS is very conservative, I tell you. This is a movie opening simultaenously in US, Japan and China which will enable it maximise profits around Easter period. Those three countries are the biggest film markets in the world, the exact strategy Star Wars applied last December. I don't know how much BvS will earn overall in Box Office, but for a movie that has Batman and Wonderwoman, I won't be surprised if it hits $1.2 billion within a month. This also depends on the eventual review ratings the movie will get just before release. For your information, ticket sales for BvS has trended over deadpool over the last one week, early last week it emerged as 59.9% of the total ticket sales.

oga! the early reviews for BvS is a mixed bag! most of the remarks from reviewers indicate a disaster waiting to happen. it is certain than die hard dc comic fans aren't gonna be pleased with this BvS!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 10:10am On Mar 08, 2016
You guys shouldn't get me wrong i don't hate batman Vs superman,heck my favorite DC hero is batman. But Warner Bros revealing just too much is what I don't really like
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 10:12am On Mar 08, 2016
coollabman:

oga! the early reviews for BvS is a mixed bag! most of the remarks from reviewers indicate a disaster waiting to happen. it is certain than die hard dc comic fans aren't gonna be pleased with this BvS!
oga which early review bring your proof. It was only a fan that said if you didn't like man of Steel you won't like batman Vs superman besides I don't trust users prefer watching the movie and judging
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2016
coollabman:

This movie will not be your usual superficial popcorn movie, I can tell you that. It is going to be a proper film, with deep political context and emotional connections. This is the reason it might get mixed reviews, considering that many of Zack Snyder's movies end up with riddles and debates. As for the silly stories flying around about early reviews, I don't believe any of it. I can tell you about a guy that watched the movie that gave it a positive response, google or check twitter for Anthony Breznican. He has been giving titbits on what to expect for over a week now.

One thing I can tell you is that DC movies from Snyder are more deeper, you can never love them at first view. For example, I had to watch Man of Steel three times, the third time being two weeks ago to really understand the hidden messages therein. I watched Watchmen three times also and I can tell you that it is one of the most under-appreciated superhero movie ever. That movie is on a class of its own!

Just relax and let's see how this movie turns out. As for the box office records, I can tell you guys and others that BvS will be successful.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 08, 2016
killzone:
oga which early review bring your proof. It was only a fan that said if you didn't like man of Steel you won't like batman Vs superman besides I don't trust users prefer watching the movie and judging

go online and check early reviews/screening for bvs!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 10:33am On Mar 08, 2016
killzone:
till the movie comes out, my dear sorry I don't believe your prediction. Movies are very unpredictable, let me give examples transformers 4 had one of the worst reviews the movie grossed 1.2 billion, furious 7. No one expected to get to 1.something billion same with jurassic world and star wars force awakens. All eyes was on avengers age of ultron look at now. So just wait till the movie come out. All these box office prediction are rubbish
Let's talk about this box office issue four weeks after the movie has premiered (around April 25). I have made my own estimates and I stand by it for now.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2016
killzone:
if you are believing box office prediction. I laugh you avengers age of ultron was believed to beat avatar in highest grossing movie. Nobody predicted the success of furious 7 and jurassic Park. Predictions were age of ultron will be the highest grossing. Look at the way star war force awakens took over. Let the movie come out, then we will judge but if batman Vs superman doesn't beat deadpool it will be very embarrassing
Lol! Considering the fact that Deadpool was on a budget of 58 million, and BvS on a budget of 250 million, embarrassing na understatement. grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2016
coollabman:

go online and check early reviews/screening for bvs!

Suggest links, bro. As far as I know, there hasn't been any official previews yet. Official previews will most likely take place a week before the movie is released. If you are referring to in-house previews by WB/DC, then that's a different thing altogether!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2016
TonySpike:

grin
I know its just an assumption. But are u for real?? grin

Besides, the mere fact that Wonder Woman makes an appearance wont change anything. Even in the trailer, the character didn't look like something dat was gonna pick my interest. And if history has taught us anything, its dat most female superhero movies/series for most parts, ve gone on to flop. Catwoman, Supergirl. So i'm not gonna keep my hopes up for Wonder Woman just yet....
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
grin
I know its just an assumption. But are u for real?? grin
The mere fact it has Wonder Woman wont change anything. If history has taught us anything, its dat most female superhero movies/series for most parts, ve gone on to flop. Catwoman, Supergirl. So i'm not gonna keep my hopes up for Wonder Woman just yet....

There's no need to go to and fro on this. Let us discuss this a month after the movie is released. I've got no other point to make, bro.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2016
TonySpike:

Let's talk about this box office issue four weeks after the movie has premiered (around April 25). I have made my own estimates and I stand by it for now.
ok oo best of luck to you but I really doubt the movie will make up to predictions that you people are talking about. Pls can someone beg marvel to show us another trailer of civil war
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2016
TonySpike:

ok oo best of luck to you but I really doubt the movie will make up to predictions that you people are talking about. Pls can someone beg marvel to show us another trailer of civil war with spider man
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 10:58am On Mar 08, 2016
TonySpike:

Suggest links, bro. As far as I know, there hasn't been any official previews yet. Official previews will most likely take place a week before the movie is released. If you are referring to in-house previews by WB/DC, then that's a different thing altogether!
Pls ask him for the link ooo because all I know was that a fan tweeted about it
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2016
I notice something most of you guys are just hating on DC. We should embrace both movies even though one has been around on the movie business before the other but I see potential in the DC universe.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2016
killzone:
ok oo best of luck to you but I really doubt the movie will make up to predictions that you people are talking about. Pls can someone beg marvel to show us another trailer of civil war

The new Civil war trailer, I suspect, will be released the week BvS comes out to deflect audience attention. I want you guys to study this trending time series chart and make a conclusion on the bankability of these movies. Take note that Star Wars was hugely popular, followed by BvS. You will all notice that Deadpool became popular just around its premiere date. I will agree with some of you guys that Suicide Squad will pull a huge figure at box office, even as it is obvious from the trends. I am mostly concerned that the marketing for Captain America: Civil War is subpar from the trend below, what is Marvel up to?

Update: I have removed Star Wars on the second picture to get a better view of the trends.

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 11:20am On Mar 08, 2016
TonySpike:

The new Civil war trailer, I suspect, will be released the week BvS comes out to deflect audience attention. I want you guys to study this trending time series chart and make a conclusion on the bankability of these movies. Take note that Star Wars was hugely popular, followed by BvS. You will all notice that Deadpool became popular just around its premiere date. I will agree with some of you guys that Suicide Squad will pull a huge figure at box office, even as it is obvious from the trends. I am mostly concerned that the marketing for Captain America: Civil War is subpar from the trend below, what is Marvel up to?

Update: I have removed Star Wars on the second picture to get a better view of the trends.
no something is wrong with Marvel I think it's because of marketing rights of Spider-Man that's y they have been silent but time is of the essence or are they allowing batman Vs superman come out and mellow down before they begin. We will find out soon enough
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 08, 2016
TonySpike:

The new Civil war trailer, I suspect, will be released the week BvS comes out to deflect audience attention. I want you guys to study this trending time series chart and make a conclusion on the bankability of these movies. Take note that Star Wars was hugely popular, followed by BvS. You will notice that Deadpool became popular just around its premiere date. I will agree with some of you guys that Suicide Squad will pull a huge figure at box office. I am mostly concerned that the marketing for Captain America: Civil War is subpar from the trend below.

Thats the thing. No one really heard of Deadpool until it was released. But I've heard rumours of a BvS since 2013. After Man of Steel's release. And even if u look at that graph, u'd notice people are even anticipating Suicide Squad more than BvS.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 11:27am On Mar 08, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Thats the thing. No one really heard of Deadpool until it was released. But I've heard rumours of a BvS since 2013. After Man of Steel's release. And even if u look at that graph, u'd notice people are even anticipating Suicide Squad more than BvS.

Yeah, Suicide Squad will make some hell of money. I hope Captain America doesn't bomb at this rate, there is too much silence! If we were to use the trends to predict, it appears that BvS should be able to break the $1 billion barrier easily.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 08, 2016
TonySpike:

Yeah, Suicide Squad will make some hell of money. I hope Captain America doesn't bomb at this rate, there is too much silence! If we were to use the trends to predict, it appears that BvS should be able to break the $1 billion barrier easily.
Yh. I'm even expecting Suicide Squad to do better than BvS. I really hope BvS does well too. Coz if BvS doesn't make 1 billion, then DC should just forget it....

As for Civil War, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by amicableSavage: 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
Biko. Is this still arrow and the flash thread? Or I miss road?

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
amicableSavage:
Biko. Is this still arrow and the flash thread? Or I miss road?

lol! grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Yh. I'm even expecting Suicide Squad to do better than BvS. I really hope BvS does well too. Coz if BvS doesn't make 1 billion, then DC should just forget it....

As for Civil War, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
if batman Vs superman doesn't make 1 billion, it will be a very big shame
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
hmmm...

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
We all know Flash is faster than both Kryptonians
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 7:40am On Mar 11, 2016
Who has watched the new civil war trailer, I told you guys Marvel are staying quiet for a reason maybe they want batman Vs superman to Mellow down. DC fans marvel has giving you their response
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 8:16am On Mar 11, 2016
killzone:
Who has watched the new civil war trailer, I told you guys Marvel are staying quiet for a reason maybe they want batman Vs superman to Mellow down. DC fans marvel has giving you their response
Nothing special about that trailer. I find some of the dialogues in the trailer cheesy too. I was only surprised to find the new version of spiderman as a CGI disaster.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2016
TonySpike:

Nothing special about that trailer. I find some of the dialogues in the trailer cheesy too. I was only surprised to find the new version of spiderman as a CGI disaster.
you really want me to talk about Batman Vs superman trailer because everyone knows the error are so... I just noticed you are a marvel hater. You are supposed to embrace both movies that's what makes you a real fan. Guykhena come and join me.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 9:52am On Mar 11, 2016
killzone:
you really want me to talk about Batman Vs superman trailer because everyone knows the error are so... I just noticed you are a marvel hater. You are supposed to embrace both movies that's what makes you a real fan. Guykhena come and join me.

Why do you take life seriously? Do you get money from Marvel to support them? Actually, everybody agrees that Spiderman looks over-CGI'ed, I didn't need to look at that twice. Yeah, some of the dialogues are actually very cheesy and childish. I'm a movie enthusiast, I don't care whether it is DC or Marvel. If there was error in BvS trailer, I felt a lot of people spoke about it back then. Why can't they talk about errors in the CW trailer too? Is Marvel perfect?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by killzone(m): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2016
TonySpike:

Why do you take life seriously? Do you get money from Marvel to support them? Actually, everybody agrees that Spiderman looks over-CGI'ed, I didn't need to look at that twice. Yeah, some of the dialogues are actually very cheesy and childish. I'm a movie enthusiast, I don't care whether it is DC or Marvel. If there was error in BvS trailer, I felt a lot of people spoke about it back then. Why can't they talk about errors in the CW trailer too? Is Marvel perfect?
loll look at the way you are vexing, oga calm down as I said am a fan of both. But I haven't seen your comment about Batman Vs superman trailer. I have looked forward to batman Vs superman a long time even plannig on watching it in a cinema

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.