Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,449 members, 7,839,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (376975 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Minemrys: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
Draco Malfoy of Harry Potter (Tom Felton) joins The flash season 3. Hmm w0nder who he'll be playing. I hope they make a scene where Cisco tells him "d0n't i kn0w you fr0m s0mewhere? The Draco malfoy guy in harry potter" then Draco would say "this is Ridiculous".

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
Barry....

1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
nani667:
Barry....

this is Ezra miller's flash costume!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 7:27am On Jul 04, 2016
Artemis to join the arrowverse next season

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by KOLZY(m): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2016
Minemrys:
Draco Malfoy of Harry Potter (Tom Felton) joins The flash season 3. Hmm w0nder who he'll be playing. I hope they make a scene where Cisco tells him "d0n't i kn0w you fr0m s0mewhere? The Draco malfoy guy in harry potter" then Draco would say "this is Ridiculous".
He would be working as CSI
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by TonySpike: 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
Guys, check out Wally West's costume at the Flash

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
TonySpike:

it looks too much like reverse flash costume. they should have reduced the yellow a bit. anyway, its not bad at all. looking forward to flashpoint
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
So i decided to finish up arrows season1 (i had started to watch it a long time ago but had to stop after i was nearly bored out of my mind). My decision to continue was partly in response to a comment dropped on this thread. A guy said that the last episode of arrows was way better than that of the flash as a season finale. (it was later that i found out that the season finale of arrows had a rating of five point something in imbd. SMH) And also my brother had a stash of arrows in his lappy. Am currently in seasom two n i must say that arrows sucks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
Wally west aka Kid Flash ,Daniel West aka Black Racer have been confirmed for Season 3

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
Gmajor:
So i decided to finish up arrows season1 (i had started to watch it a long time ago but had to stop after i was nearly bored out of my mind). My decision to continue was partly in response to a comment dropped on this thread. A guy said that the last episode of arrows was way better than that of the flash as a season finale. (it was later that i found out that the season finale of arrows had a rating of five point something in imbd. SMH) And also my brother had a stash of arrows in his lappy. Am currently in seasom two n i must say that arrows sucks.
oga if u dont want to continue,u can stop,nobody is forcing u to continue,leave the show for those who value it pls and stop coming here to badmouth the show

Ur even the only one i have seen that finds arrow season 1 and especially season 2 boring...

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
Gmajor:
Season 1 nd 2 of arrow were actually the good ones it became bad after that.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Babajide234: 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
Azzin even those fight scenes sef were extremely boring. And it wasn't bad enough she was playing girl scout for the DEO, she had to start working for them again. The most powerful woman and second most powerful being on the planet taking orders from the government? It was hilariously stûpid. angry

And to make things worse, every small argument she'd get into with Alex both of them go start to dey cry angry

Abeg if the s2 will be anything close to the s1, i no watch again...

at least u finished one season i could only bring myself to watch the beginning epi 1 and the flash crossover still made me almost puke
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by waywardpikin: 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Babajide234:

at least u finished one season i could only bring myself to watch the beginning epi 1 and the flash crossover still made me almost puke

The Flash crossover was an eyesore, the storyline was thrash, the villains were no match for the heroes even. But trust the writers na, they had to force a convoluted plot just to throw Super Girl and Flash together.

It's ironic how these TV series are more comical than the cartoons and comic books version.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by jide219(m): 12:50am On Jul 15, 2016
Those of u hating on the arrows show knows nothing about movie, the arrow Is a great show ,my 3rd favourite after original and game of thrones, so if u think its easy why don't u pick a costume and start your own movie, at least if the show was not making money they would not ve called for a next season

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 2:56am On Jul 15, 2016

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 8:05am On Jul 15, 2016
jide219:
Those of u hating on the arrows show knows nothing about movie, the arrow Is a great show ,my 3rd favourite after original and game of thrones, so if u think its easy why don't u pick a costume and start your own movie, at least if the show was not making money they would not ve called for a next season
this kind of attitude is the reason the show keeps getting renewed
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by waywardpikin: 9:19am On Jul 15, 2016
And I must confess I'm a little worried about all these speedsters coming up here and there. Does it mean we can't get a villain that isn't a speedster?

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by harjorlarh(m): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2016
waywardpikin:
And I must confess I'm a little worried about all these speedsters coming up here and there. Does it mean we can't get a villain that isn't a speedster?

Asin eh...speedsters everywhere..lyk 5 speedsters in s1 and s2
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by harjorlarh(m): 11:32am On Jul 15, 2016
nani667:

Wu is dis 1 again
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by jide219(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
Gmajor:
this kind of attitude is the reason the show keeps getting renewed
what kind of attitude Mr? ,if isn't a great show it's nt your business
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by waywardpikin: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Season 1 nd 2 of arrow were actually the good ones it became bad after that.

To me season 2 of Arrow was the best of them all. Deathstroke as a villain was something else. So intimidating.

Played by the same actor that portrayed Crixus in the Spartacus series. That should tell you something.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Daniel2802(m): 7:45am On Jul 16, 2016
TonySpike:

Is it just me because he looks like John Diggle in this picture.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kennykendo(m): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2016
it's painful to see that kidflash came up just as a result of the flashpoint paradox
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
harjorlarh:

Wu is dis 1 again
that is Godspeed, a recently introduced villain speedster
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
harjorlarh:

Wu is dis 1 again
GodSpeed
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by harjorlarh(m): 9:50am On Jul 21, 2016
CzarRex:
that is Godspeed, a recently introduced villain speedster

Is he filming in the flash?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 11:53am On Jul 21, 2016
harjorlarh:

Is he filming in the flash?
no,he was only introduced as part of the comics earlier this year
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
The Flash has released next season trailer... Saw it on their Facebook page...and it's Flashpoint
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by theoneJabulani(m): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
superfelix:
The Flash has released next season trailer... Saw it on their Facebook page...and it's Flashpoint
season three will be something else, Cisco is the richest man in America, Joe is all freakish and the world seems so perfect yet so different. In the end I guess thawne is right,.who is the villian now flash
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
I just watched the trailer of the flash season 3. Making sense.
Things are so different. I thought that the world in the flash point would have looked more like earth 2
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by superfelix: 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
theoneJabulani:
season three will be something else, Cisco is the richest man in America, Joe is all freakish and the world seems so perfect yet so different. In the end I guess thawne is right,.who is the villian now flash
yeah, I think it will be a great season... and there is no Caitlyn and Dr Wells in the trailer!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
superfelix:

yeah, I think it will be a great season... and there is no Caitlyn and Dr Wells in the trailer!

Link to tailer pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.