Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (376540 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by somehowpenis(m): 6:54am On Oct 06, 2016
I think the only character i am beginning to like is the Reverse flash. And something tells me, he and the flash will work hand in hand in the season finale to defeat Alchemy and Savitar.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MJBOLT: 11:50am On Oct 06, 2016
Gmajor:
CzarRex MJBOLT amicableSavage penzino Minemrys superfelix Androidking theoneJabulani et. al

season 3 has been released. I've downloaded it, but am yet to watch it. lets bring this thread back to life.

I've it on my phone,haven't watched it yet...I will give my review later on
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
somehowpenis:
I think the only character i am beginning to like is the Reverse flash. And something tells me, he and the flash will work hand in hand in the season finale to defeat Alchemy and Savitar.
You seem to underestimate the HATRED the Reverse Flash have for Barry. The probability of that happening is damn too low .

If you see the RF working with the flash to defeat Alchemy and Savitar,then you should know that he probably just want to have the courtesy of Killing Barry himself.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by penzino(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
MJBOLT:

I've it on my phone,haven't watched it yet...I will give my review later on
Will download it later today. hope the episode is good?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by teejaypee: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Yeah!... cheesy!!!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by somehowpenis(m): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
Guykhena:
You seem to underestimate the HATRED the Reverse Flash have for Barry. The probability of that happening is damn too low .

If you see the RF working with the flash to defeat Alchemy and Savitar,then you should know that he probably just want to have the courtesy of Killing Barry himself.
the reverse flash thought barry the formula to run faster, the reverse flash saved flash from flashpoint, the reverse flash trained flash into what he is, the reverse flash was very worried in season 1 , when he wasn't sure if the flash survived, although the reverse flash hates flash alot.. his story and hatred for flash ended in season 1... what he and barry does now is exactly what Tom and Jerry do to themselves.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by jide219(m): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
This arrow season 5 episode 1 its off the hook,I so much love green arrow
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
somehowpenis:
the reverse flash thought barry the formula to run faster,
He was deceived by Barry, Barry fed him lies that his future self defeated Barry and went home(he was even pissed that Barry was able to survive,cus that wasn't the initial plan which climax with the death of Barry).
the reverse flash saved flash from flashpoint,.
Actually he saved himself,flashpoint was bad news,he had no choice if not then he would have been sucked into the mirage of Flashpoint losing his Speed in the process
the reverse flash trained flash into what he is, the reverse flash was very worried in season 1 , when he wasn't sure if the flash survived,
Once again he had no choice,he was stuck in that Timeline and he so badLy wanted to return back to his,and the only way was through Barry's speed.
More like Fattening a Lamb for the slaughter smiley ,of cus you wouldn't want anything to happen or compromise the state of the lamb. RF was doing that not based on sheer love(or some antihero bs) but based on "The Suffering Of Barry Allen Has To Be Perfect"
his story and hatred for flash ended in season 1... what he and barry does now is exactly what Tom and Jerry do to themselves.
Yes it ended in season 1 due to him being obliterated from existence,but the RF we are getting now is the remnant RF who is at the pinnacle of his Hatred for Barry,who is willing to throw caution into the wind(the RF in season1 was more careful since he understood the consequences of his action),but the RF of now doesn't have that conviction,his hatred is so fueled that the only way to make himself think naturally is to watch Barry suffer.

RF is a person you don't like and wish fairytales of redemption for ,he is a person you should FEAR .
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by somehowpenis(m): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
Guykhena:
He was deceived by Barry, Barry fed him lies that his future self defeated Barry and went home(he was even pissed that Barry was able to survive,cus that wasn't the initial plan which climax with the death of Barry).
Actually he saved himself,flashpoint was bad news,he had no choice if not then he would have been sucked into the mirage of Flashpoint losing his Speed in the process Once again he had no choice,he was stuck in that Timeline and he so badLy wanted to return back to his,and the only way was through Barry's speed.
More like Fattening a Lamb for the slaughter smiley ,of cus you wouldn't want anything to happen or compromise the state of the lamb. RF was doing that not based on sheer love(or some antihero bs) but based on "The Suffering Of Barry Allen Has To Be Perfect"
Yes it ended in season 1 due to him being obliterated from existence,but the RF we are getting now is the remnant RF who is at the pinnacle of his Hatred for Barry,who is willing to throw caution into the wind(the RF in season1 was more careful since he understood the consequences of his action),but the RF of now doesn't have that conviction,his hatred is so fueled that the only way to make himself think naturally is to watch Barry suffer.

RF is a person you don't like and wish fairytales of redemption for ,he is a person you should FEAR .
obviously you are talking about the RF from the comics , dude this Rf from the series actually believes flash is the villain, while he is the hero. He has gotten a dozen chance to end the flash but didn't, when even coming back from flash point with barry, if he really was serious, he would have maybe even trapped him, take his speed or even summon the time wrath and somehow set barry allen up so the time wraths can take him away, since the flashpoint has already passed and flash was already really weak, RF had no need for barry to be alive. All he could do was tweak barry's World a lil, where irisand joe were in a great feud and some other few things.. dude if the RF was as heartless as you claimed he would have ended barry a long time ago without hesitation.. the RF doesn't even destroy the world, nothing, so far , the only huge thing he has done in the movie was, killing barry's mom, and that sef is even more of a good thing than bad.. the RF had no reason coming back to that show, but he did..

Remember barry allen went back in time and created flash point, but the Rf took him along on their way back to the reality, so in essence the RF is now in the same time as barry and the writers made us understand Savitar and DR Alchemy would be the villains of this season 3, so what role do you think the RF would play this season since he is already in barry's time? Villain or Hero.?? You tell.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
somehowpenis:
obviously you are talking about the RF from the comics , dude this Rf from the series actually believes flash is the villain, while he is the hero.
lol,that's a misconception,he knows he is the Bad guy,he has stated it to Barry on the show countless of times,saying he is the reverse of everything Barry stands for in other words he openly allocated the villain status to himself in regards to Barry heroism.
He has gotten a dozen chance to end the flash but didn't, when even coming back from flash point with barry, if he really was serious, he would have maybe even trapped him, take his speed or even summon the time wrath and somehow set barry allen up so the time wraths can take him away, since the flashpoint has already passed and flash was already really weak, RF had no need for barry to be alive.
You still don't get it,those times he had the chance to end barry and didn't was for good reasons,he knows Barry existence is so keen on the Timeline, a little slight glitch and he goes down too. Don't mistake his intentions for cowardice,he knows exactly what he's doing,he wants to return to 'his own timeline' killling Barry at that point would alter his own future,cus it creates a new timeline something alien to where he's from(and as the show have made it known,the RF goal is just to return to his home/timeline). That's why he's so frustrated and makes joy in the suffering of Barry. But once he finds his own home/timeline then killing Barry won't be an issue anymore.
All he could do was tweak barry's World a lil, where irisand joe were in a great feud and some other few things.. dude if the RF was as heartless as you claimed he would have ended barry a long time ago without hesitation.. the RF doesn't even destroy the world, nothing, so far , the only huge thing he has done in the movie was, killing barry's mom, and that sef is even more of a good thing than bad..
Woah,you just proved you lacked the knowledge of the RF motives,he is not a world conquering type of villain he's a "I will make your life suffer" type of villain.
Leave the destroying of the world thing for Zoom

Btw,are you sure you watched the same season 1 as me? With a lot of innocent souls he killed the manipulations/betrayal/back stabbing etc and you say he's not heartless ? Obviously you're Looking at it from the direction of him not killing Barry forgetting the RF goal is to make Barry suffer before the inevitable.

If Barry was here he woulda slapped you for saying RF killing his mom was a good thing cheesy lol just kidding. The future timeline RF is from(on the show) barry's mum is still alive,so him killing Barry's mom was due to anger of The Flash defeating him a callous decision that affected him,making him lose his speed and stuck in the past(cus he eliminated something intricate to his own timeline),he couldn't return cus his apparent future doesn't exist anymore, hence the premise of the whole show. That's why till now he's still lost,the reason he created The Flash and pulled the strings in the whole of season 1 to try and create a future that looks like that of his home so he can go back
. the RF had no reason coming back to that show, but he did..
Remember barry allen went back in time and created flash point, but the Rf took him along on their way back to the reality, so in essence the RF is now in the same time as barry and the writers made us understand Savitar and DR Alchemy would be the villains of this season 3, so what role do you think the RF would play this season since he is already in barry's time? Villain or Hero.?? You tell.
For me,Barry's mess with flashpoint has put a stamp on the return existence of the RF back on the show,so its like a rerun of the RF(pun intended) plans for Barry,thanks to flashpoint it becomes deadlier. The writers are anchoring the RF as the "side main villain" of the show till it ends.
To your question he's gonna be a bit of both to fit his agenda at that given point.

I know what the writers are planning with the RF,trust me its gonna pay off big time in future seasons for his villain status.

2 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Guykhena:
lol,that's a misconception...

At last, someone with a very logical brain is posting after a long thread of uselessness.
Thank you man.
And by the way, what do you think about flash asking RF to kill his mother?
(To me) I think berry loosing his old memory doesn't worth his mum dyeing, after all what usefulness is the old memory in a new world. This part makes me dislike this first episode.
Or am I missing something??
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by somehowpenis(m): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
Guykhena:
lol,that's a misconception,he knows he is the Bad guy,he has stated it to Barry on the show countless of times,saying he is the reverse of everything Barry stands for in other words he openly allocated the villain status to himself in regards to Barry heroism.
You still don't get it,those times he had the chance to end barry and didn't was for good reasons,he knows Barry existence is so keen on the Timeline, a little slight glitch and he goes down too. Don't mistake his intentions for cowardice,he knows exactly what he's doing,he wants to return to 'his own timeline' killling Barry at that point would alter his own future,cus it creates a new timeline something alien to where he's from(and as the show have made it known,the RF goal is just to return to his home/timeline). That's why he's so frustrated and makes joy in the suffering of Barry. But once he finds his own home/timeline then killing Barry won't be an issue anymore.Woah,you just proved you lacked the knowledge of the RF motives,he is not a world conquering type of villain he's a "I will make your life suffer" type of villain.
Leave the destroying of the world thing for Zoom

Btw,are you sure you watched the same season 1 as me? With a lot of innocent souls he killed the manipulations/betrayal/back stabbing etc and you say he's not heartless ? Obviously you're Looking at it from the direction of him not killing Barry forgetting the RF goal is to make Barry suffer before the inevitable.

If Barry was here he woulda slapped you for saying RF killing his mom was a good thing cheesy lol just kidding. The future timeline RF is from(on the show) barry's mum is still alive,so him killing Barry's mom was due to anger of The Flash defeating him a callous decision that affected him,making him lose his speed and stuck in the past(cus he eliminated something intricate to his own timeline),he couldn't return cus his apparent future doesn't exist anymore, hence the premise of the whole show. That's why till now he's still lost,the reason he created The Flash and pulled the strings in the whole of season 1 to try and create a future that looks like that of his home so he can go back
For me,Barry's mess with flashpoint has put a stamp on the return existence of the RF back on the show,so its like a rerun of the RF(pun intended) plans for Barry,thanks to flashpoint it becomes deadlier. The writers are anchoring the RF as the "side main villain" of the show till it ends.
To your question he's gonna be a bit of both to fit his agenda at that given point.

I know what the writers are planning with the RF,trust me its gonna pay off big time in future seasons for his villain status.
nah.. can see you are a fan of the RF from the show. RF isn't even the main villain flashed had on the comic, less the show.. zoom is yet to even be back as the black flash (black racer), so in this show, the RF main story has ended.. the only reason we even got to see him again was because flash went back to save his mom..and from all the fights the RF and flash has had ever since his season 1 defeat, the flash beats him black and blue, strong hint that his time is over, if he is planning big things for flash on next seasons then that's understandable, but for this season 3, i say he will be more of a hero than a villain.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MJBOLT: 12:42am On Oct 07, 2016
somehowpenis:
nah.. can see you are a fan of the RF from the show. RF isn't even the main villain flashed had on the comic, less the show.. zoom is yet to even be back as the black flash (black racer), so in this show, the RF main story has ended.. the only reason we even got to see him again was because flash went back to save his mom..and from all the fights the RF and flash has had ever since his season 1 defeat, the flash beats him black and blue, strong hint that his time is over, if he is planning big things for flash on next seasons then that's understandable, but for this season 3, i say he will be more of a hero than a villain.

Oga,what are you saying??
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 1:19am On Oct 07, 2016
Barry Allen... Uselessness
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Mackie1(m): 5:23am On Oct 07, 2016
somehowpenis:
They are reverses, opposite of each other. reverse flash is Barry's main enemy. they've or they'll be going about it for years till we get to 2024 where he travels back in time to kill his mom.... so he's still the main villain. so his time is not over. watch final episode of season one again where Barry asked the questions.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by somehowpenis(m): 6:01am On Oct 07, 2016
Mackie1:
They are reverses, opposite of each other. reverse flash is Barry's main enemy. they've or they'll be going about it for years till we get to 2024 where he travels back in time to kill his mom.... so he's still the main villain. so his time is not over. watch final episode of season one again where Barry asked the questions.
yeah, you are right. . Well the dude is growing soft to me..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 7:07am On Oct 07, 2016
wow,this first episode of arrow was fantastic,good fight scenes and I see the show has gone back to it roots as Stephen amell promised earlier...and more Russian Bratva back story, a new villain archer although I suspect him to be kovar whom Oliver went to kill in russia. my fingers are crossed for this season.

arrow writers needs to tone down felicity jokes,pls bring back detective lance
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2016
profstar:

At last, someone with a very logical brain is posting after a long thread of uselessness.
Thank you man.
And by the way, what do you think about flash asking RF to kill his mother?
(To me) I think berry loosing his old memory doesn't worth his mum dyeing, after all what usefulness is the old memory in a new world. This part makes me dislike this first episode.
Or am I missing something??
hehe,the request Barry made to the RF though might seem kinda unusual and not true to the Personality of Barry we know on the show but it was expected cus he has been tutored countless of times by the RF(wells) and Martin Stein of the ramifications of messing with time(time always fight back).
And time started attacking,the fatal condition of wally wasn't a coincidence,it was just the start of Barry losing everyone he loves. You Can't eat your Cake and have it,time finds a way to balance things,Barry is destined to be miserable,and time was gonna Catch up with that to the dismay of Barry.

Now the strange request he made to the RF was due to "guilty conscience", he knows what happened to Wally was his fault and was bound to happen to the rest of those who were 'ok' in his timeline but will suffer for Barry's selfishness in this mirage timeline. He just couldn't live with knowing that the sadness he removed from his life is now 'boomeranging' to innocent folks,and worst off he would lose his memory not knowing all the tumor that was happening was his fault,Barry is feeble he can't take that kind of guilt.

So the gamble with the RF was a no brainer for him smiley
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2016
CzarRex:
wow,this first episode of arrow was fantastic,good fight scenes and I see the show has gone back to it roots as Stephen amell promised earlier..
To me,that was the only highlight of the episode. The fight scenes were too improved(glad they took the fans complains),I was impressed,it was a huge improvement from the poor cringe worthy fight scenes of the two previous seasons.

I still don't know why Felicity hasn't been killed yet undecided
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 8:29am On Oct 07, 2016
Guykhena:
hehe,the request Barry made to the RF though might seem kinda unusual and not true to the Personality of Barry we know on the show but it was expected cus he has been tutored countless of times by the RF(wells) and Martin Stein of the ramifications of messing with time(time always fight back).
And time started attacking,the fatal condition of wally wasn't a coincidence,it was just the start of Barry losing everyone he loves. You Can't eat your Cake and have it,time finds a way to balance things,Barry is destined to be miserable,and time was gonna Catch up with that to the dismay of Barry.

Now the strange request he made to the RF was due to "guilty conscience", he knows what happened to Wally was his fault and was bound to happen to the rest of those who were 'ok' in his timeline but will suffer for Barry's selfishness in this mirage timeline. He just couldn't live with knowing that the sadness he removed from his life is now 'boomeranging' to innocent folks,and worst off he would lose his memory not knowing all the tumor that was happening was his fault,Barry is feeble he can't take that kind of guilt.

So the gamble with the RF was a no brainer for him smiley

Now, I understand, but even at that, berry wasn't this miserable in the first timeline before RF killed his mother, he was first brought to a " mirage world " initially created by RF when his mother was killed, so I feel kid flash retiring was just how it suppose to be ( in the second mirage world he created which is suppose to be close to the first unadulterated timeline). I agree with the "eating the cake and having it" stuff but in a different way, why will he want to have a knowledge of 2 worlds? He wants to feel like a God or something? He could have written even thing down with his super speed to form a book, if he knows the knowledge is that important. I just feel S3 is dead on arrival.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 9:31am On Oct 07, 2016
profstar:

Now, I understand, but even at that, berry wasn't this miserable in the first timeline before RF killed his mother, he was first brought to a " mirage world " initially created by RF when his mother was killed, so I feel kid flash retiring was just how it suppose to be ( in the second mirage world he created which is suppose to be close to the first unadulterated timeline). I agree with the "eating the cake and having it" stuff but in a different way, why will he want to have a knowledge of 2 worlds? He wants to feel like a God or something? He could have written even thing down with his super speed to form a book, if he knows the knowledge is that important. I just feel S3 is dead on arrival.
Don't give up on s3 yet,the show used up a lot of good materials in the 1st and 2nd season that Could have been extended,now they are trying to bring something new without looking like a retread of the past seasons which might be a hit or miss.

The way they present Alchemy as the villain might decide if it would be a hit or miss.

What do you think about the producers introducing Savitar into the show? I just feel they should do away with the evil speedsters thing its getting generic,and just leave the RF to anchor that.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kinggogo: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
Barry has started from where e stopped last season, human being dat will always need a pep talk b4 doing what needs to b done. Come on, dey r suppose to av pass dis childish part, is it dat dey dont criticize d show 4 dat or what. We need more matured scenes not all these childish sentimental crap dey keep showing us. We r tired already. They should jst kill off dat gal called iris. She go bore me to death.

As for arrow, nice series premiere. Gud 2 c dat d oliver of season 1 is finally coming bak. Get d job done by doing wat needs to b done. Speedy cn leave d team 4 all i care, she could evn disappear if she lyks, unless she decides 2 b d true daughter of her fada malcom, den she stays. Oliver doesn't need peaple that'll b catching feelings around him.

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by CzarRex: 6:05am On Oct 08, 2016
God!!..LOT gat one of the best trailers right now, they've succeeded in psyching me up for their season 2 première...can't wait!

seeing vixen on the team and doing away with the Hawks gives it a different vibe from season 1

this picture below says a lot Green Arrow vs Supergirl, More like Batman vs Superman

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 9:32am On Oct 08, 2016
Guykhena:
...What do you think about the producers introducing Savitar into the show? I just feel they should do away with the evil speedsters thing its getting generic,and just leave the RF to anchor that.

What can I say, let hope it's gonna be an interesting thing.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yakamata(m): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
Finally the Oliver I love so much

As for that yeye Thea make she mind her business and let the "merciless Oliver " entertain us grin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yakamata(m): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
"No one can know my secret "
Reminds me of season 1 cool
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
yakamata:
Finally the Oliver I love so much

As for that yeye Thea make she mind her business and let the "merciless Oliver " entertain us grin

lol! grin you guys are just blood thirsty sha!
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yakamata(m): 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
coollabman:

lol! grin you guys are just blood thirsty sha!

Yeah that's why it has ACTION as a genre wink
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
yakamata:

Yeah that's why it has ACTION as a genre wink

abeg! I no dey download arrow or flash again. I can't afford to waste my mb on such silliness. I would rather download lipsrsealed sef. whether Oliver kill or he no kill, e no matter. the show no fit revive again
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yakamata(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
coollabman:

abeg! I no dey download arrow or flash again. I can't afford to waste my mb on such silliness. I would rather download lipsrsealed sef. whether Oliver kill or he no kill, e no matter. the show no fit revive again

I actually think they can. I was going to abandon the series if it premiered like last season but that ain't gonna happen coz it's the best goddamned series out there at the moment.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
yakamata:

I actually think they can. I was going to abandon the series if it premiered like last season but that ain't gonna happen coz it's the best goddamned series out there at the moment.

let's wait and see. but I won't attempt to watch until mid-season finale

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.