Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... - TV/Movies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (376531 Views)

The Flash Season 2 / The Flash Fan Page** / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2016
I really liked the season premiere of the flash, and for people that hate iris, it looks like she's gone ( for the time being anyway)
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Strawman: 11:00am On Oct 11, 2016
tongue

6 Likes

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by fowlyansh181(m): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2016
This will be my final time downloading this series until it is finished.

I am beginning to hate the flash..

In flashpoint barry was quick enough to reveal to iris and wally that he was from another timeline and how he came from the future and changed everything..

But now in this paradox for some reason he thinks it wise to hide it from them that he changed everything... not until last point.

Just don't make any sense..

The show is the same boring Nonsense from the previous season was..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Mackie1(m): 2:25am On Oct 13, 2016
fowlyansh181:

In flashpoint barry was quick enough to reveal to iris and wally that he was from another timeline and how he came from the future and changed everything..

But now in this paradox for some reason he thinks it wise to hide it from them that he changed everything... not until last point.

when bad things don't happen you don't need to talk. you think he'll spill if he wasn't losing memory?
you think he'd come clean if he didn't mess with their lives?.. and by the way it was not until he was losing his memory that he came clean, he was there for over 3months and didn't say anything to them. but seems you've made your decision already.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by muyex1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
Legend of Tomorrow is a combination of Arrow and Flash and very interesting, go and watch it all
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Daniel2802(m): 1:36am On Oct 16, 2016
muyex1:
Legend of Tomorrow is a combination of Arrow and Flash and very interesting, go and watch it all
It's nice
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 6:30am On Oct 16, 2016
fowlyansh181:

it seems like you don't like the show.
if you watched closely you've realized that in the alternate timeline it took him 3 months to tell anyone yet in the paradox he told them in a few days so what are you complaining about.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by UniqueGem(m): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Gmajor:
it seems like you don't like the show.
if you watched closely you've realized that in the alternate timeline it took him 3 months to tell anyone yet in the paradox he told them in a few days so what are you complaining about.
Barry is actually building another problem by not telling them about their lives in flashpoint.
Remember Alchemy is coming for all metal human in flashpoint and wally is one of them. So when he finally comes for wally Barry will surely have some explaining to do about Wallys flashpoint life and why he didn't tell them about it(even tho they said they didn't wanna know).
This cry baby Barry's life is so ducking annoying. Flash sucks Since season 1. Barry still need some kind of inspirational speech before he does the needful. Doesn't he grow and learn? F.uc.k!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Gmajor(m): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
UniqueGem:
Barry is actually building another problem by not telling them about their lives in flashpoint.
Remember Alchemy is coming for all metal human in flashpoint and wally is one of them. So when he finally comes for wally Barry will surely have some explaining to do about Wallys flashpoint life and why he didn't tell them about it(even tho they said they didn't wanna know).
This cry baby Barry's life is so ducking annoying. Flash sucks Since season 1. Barry still need some kind of inspirational speech before he does the needful. Doesn't he grow and learn? F.uc.k!
at least he gave then a choice. if it goes wrong it's their fault.
I actually like this season so far. I was afraid that the were going to sweep flash point under the carpet after one episode, good thing it's not like that.

but let me ask, how did papa flash manage to grab Barry in the speed force?
how did he know he would be there?
does he live inside the speed force?
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by UniqueGem(m): 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
Gmajor:

at least he gave then a choice. if it goes wrong it's their fault.
I actually like this season so far. I was afraid that the were going to sweep flash point under the carpet after one episode, good thing it's not like that.

but let me ask, how did papa flash manage to grab Barry in the speed force?
how did he know he would be there?
does he live inside the speed force?
Common sense gives no room for blaming Barry because he gave them a choice which they refused but the flash script writers don't have this common sense, Barry will end up being blamed.
But I sincerely think Barry should have told them nonetheless because Wally is Edward"Karis" flashpoint Rival so it was only normal for Flash to bring it up during the Edward Karis case.

And for earth 2 flash (papa flash) like he told Barry, he has made the same mistake in the past. So it's like he was sitting and waiting for Barry to take that same route so he followed and knocked him off.

Mehn! I want a chance to see flashpoint Cisco again, dude is so funny. Nigga was like "Are you saying there's a world where I'm not rich?" "My money needs me?" grin

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by somehowpenis(m): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
UniqueGem:
Common sense gives no room for blaming Barry because he gave them a choice which they refused but the flash script writers don't have this common sense, Barry will end up being blamed.
But I sincerely think Barry should have told them nonetheless because Wally is Edward"Karis" flashpoint Rival so it was only normal for Flash to bring it up during the Edward Karis case.

And for earth 2 flash (papa flash) like he told Barry, he has made the same mistake in the past. So it's like he was sitting and waiting for Barry to take that same route so he followed and knocked him off.

Mehn! I want a chance to see flashpoint Cisco again, dude is so funny. Nigga was like "Are you saying there's a world where I'm not rich?" "My money needs me?" grin
exactly my thought. The writers and CW are ruining the flash, the flash is one heck of a super hero, he is like a god, but this show makes the dude look weak and a crybaby, i know he might still be in training but , Not this bad. Dude takes alot of decisions that deserve resounding slaps .
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by profstar(m): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
somehowpenis:
exactly my thought. The writers and CW are ruining the flash, the flash is one heck of a super hero, he is like a god, but this show makes the dude look weak and a crybaby, i know he might still be in training but , Not this bad. Dude takes alot of decisions that deserve resounding slaps .
Like when he said "I need you to kill my mother" useless part ever
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chidi4eze(m): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2016
Please which station/stations I can watch arrow on tv
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Daniel2802(m): 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
chidi4eze:
Please which station/stations I can watch arrow on tv
VUZU AMP on DSTV Premium. It's better you do MTN #25 night plan and download the episodes oh.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by chidi4eze(m): 6:11am On Oct 20, 2016
Daniel2802:
VUZU AMP on DSTV Premium. It's better you do MTN #25 night plan and download the episodes oh.
thanks
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kinggogo: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mehn i dnt knw btwn flash n supergirl, which wan is more childish. I mean flash is a great show buh d way dey r so cheesy n all of dah. Mehn it'll eventually bore me to death. They keep repeating sm storyline to us. They should bring in a damon salvatore character, sadistic n sarcastic.

They've brought in anoda flash buh a female, well's daughter. Lyk cn u imagine dat Lyk we avn't seen enuff of barry's whole emotional character. Mk i no evn start on dat mumu joe pikin called wollie or wtf is e called

Criously dey should jst cancel dis two shows if dey cnt spice it up
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Lana1(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
kinggogo:
Mehn i dnt knw btwn flash n supergirl, which wan is more childish. I mean flash is a great show buh d way dey r so cheesy n all of dah. Mehn it'll eventually bore me to death. They keep repeating sm storyline to us. They should bring in a damon salvatore character, sadistic n sarcastic.

They've brought in anoda flash buh a female, well's daughter. Lyk cn u imagine dat Lyk we avn't seen enuff of barry's whole emotional character. Mk i no evn start on dat mumu joe pikin called wollie or wtf is e called

Agreed Wally dey mumu sometimes. But my most annoying character for Flash na Iris. She's just annoyingly annoying angry angry
And my fav character na still Caitlyn. I could just sit and stare at her all day kiss kiss
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by kinggogo: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ah swear i no jst understand y dem no wan kill off her character. I dey always skip her part while watching d show. Na barry wey b big ode, she cum accept barry as substitute as her real bf don die buh she no accept am dat tym wey e dey mk move, jst dey bullshit am.

Mk dem jst kill her off jst lyk hw dem use kill laurel lance for arrow. Yeah kaithlyn n smtyms sisco cuz of his jokes
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
kinggogo:

Comparing The Flash to Supergirl is an insult to The Flash,the cringiness of Supergirl can never be eclipsed.

This season of the Flash might have not Yet found its footing but its still way better than Supergirl. Admittedly the show is being saturated with speedsters(by my count I think Jesse is the 7th to be introduced so far),but who can blame them? They're just doing right to the source material.

And I never knew some dudes actually still watch Supergirl,a show which premise obviously shows it was made for prepubescent girls. I saw the leaked pilot back then and quit on the show before it started,tried the crossover episode with The Flash(regretted it),tried the episode 1 of season 2 to see if the take of Superman would wash the bad taste of the Henry Cavill version,bad idea, I knew that was the worst/terrible mistake I've ever made when the melodrama and cringe-worthy acting scenes started kicking in,I couldn't go on with the episode ,I stopped half way..
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by ezesun(m): 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lana1:
Agreed Wally dey mumu sometimes. But my most annoying character for Flash na Iris. She's just annoyingly annoying angry angry
And my fav character na still Caitlyn. I could just sit and stare at her all day kiss kiss

lipsrsealed undecided
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Guykhena:
Comparing The Flash to Supergirl is an insult to The Flash,the cringiness of Supergirl can never be eclipsed.

This season of the Flash might have not Yet found its footing but its still way better than Supergirl. Admittedly the show is being saturated with speedsters(by my count I think Jesse is the 7th to be introduced so far),but who can blame them? They're just doing right to the source material.

And I never knew some dudes actually still watch Supergirl,a show which premise obviously shows it was made for prepubescent girls. I saw the leaked pilot back then and quit on the show before it started,tried the crossover episode with The Flash(regretted it),tried the episode 1 of season 2 to see if the take of Superman would wash the bad taste of the Henry Cavill version,bad idea, I knew that was the worst/terrible mistake I've ever made when the melodrama and cringe-worthy acting scenes started kicking in,I couldn't go on with the episode ,I stopped half way..
Read on YouTube some preferred his kind of superman so i guess different strokes for different folks
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by Guykhena(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Read on YouTube some preferred his kind of superman so i guess different strokes for different folks
Its a no-brainer of cus everyone prefers a light-hearted superman(majority,myself included, grew up loving the Christopher Reeves version) than a dark/brooding/boring/dull Henry's version.

Now my issue with the Supergirl version is that he was way off how he should have been represented,let me explain. First,this Supes was meant to be experienced(considering he's been on earth donning the Superman persona even before Kara arrived as a kid),a symbol of authority,but what was given to us was non of what the show insinuated,I felt cheated.
How can you be a Superman with a lot of years of experience and still be surprised bullets bounce of you? When Kara with just a year experience didn't seem phased or bothered cus its 'normal' for her kind(I'm talking about that drone on Luthor's helicopter scene,when Kara and Supe showed up to block the bullets,Kara didn't even mind or act as if anything was touching her but Supe had the guts to look at his chest with awe as the bullets were bouncing off wtf )...

And also Supergirl calling the shots on the tactics to be used,telling Supe to stop the drones going after the civilians while she handles the main drone,and also the saving the building thing. This is wrong on all levels,Supe had years of experience on his side,yet this version seem like a rookie,who needs to be told what to do(when by fact he should be familiar with such situations).

This might be a nitpick,considering this is a Supergirl show and the producers clearly didn't want the spotlight off her but still such slight glitch on the superman mythos shouldn't be overlooked even if its for the promotion of a 2nd tier superhero like Supergirl....

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by franugo(m): 12:45am On Oct 21, 2016
quick question on d flash,,, if Barry is moving at super speeds, how d hell can d sidekicks at star labs see him abi star labs dey different dimension abeg?? shouldn't Barry be done with any metahuman he's fighting by d time it takes Cisco or kathlyn to utter one sentence to him via his comlink?

1 Like

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by joseph214(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2016
franugo:
quick question on d flash,,, if Barry is moving at super speeds, how d hell can d sidekicks at star labs see him abi star labs dey different dimension abeg?? shouldn't Barry be done with any metahuman he's fighting by d time it takes Cisco or kathlyn to utter one sentence to him via his comlink?
You are right. The part that annoys me most is when he is in a crowd and leaves the crowd with his speed and at the end nobody in the crowd see's him using his speed or noticed that he disappeared.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jessy is a speedstar!! Supersweet, feel bad for wally grin

My take; he might/might not get his powers from Alchemy.
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
joseph214:
You are right. The part that annoys me most is when he is in a crowd and leaves the crowd with his speed and at the end nobody in the crowd see's him using his speed or noticed that he disappeared.
To a speedstar, minutes seem like seconds and seconds like maybe milli seconds.

Before you even blink, he's ran back and forth already. Don't you notice the part where everything freezes? Its like that for them. He's just too fast for them to notice.

Look how fast he changes into his suit??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by nani667: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
iykekelvins:
Jessy is a speedstar!! Supersweet, feel bad for wally grin

My take; he might/might not get his powers from Alchemy.

So far Alchemy only appears to people with Evil in their hearts... people who are willing to do evil.... Wally was a speedster in Flashpoint, but seeing as he's not evil I doubt Alchemy will ever visit him....

Although the useless Wally is desperate to become a speedster, he may just reach out to Alchemy and request for the power, and of Course that will probably lead to Alchemy striking a deal with him.... Ultimately It will not end well... Wally will probably end up dead again just like in Flashpoint ✔
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by iykekelvins(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
nani667:

So far Alchemy only appears to people with Evil in their hearts... people who are willing to do evil.... Wally was a speedster in Flashpoint, but seeing as he's not evil I doubt Alchemy will ever visit him....

Although the useless Wally is desperate to become a speedster, he may just reach out to Alchemy and request for the power, and of Course that will probably lead to Alchemy striking a deal with him.... Ultimately It will not end well... Wally will probably end up] dead again just like in Flashpoint ✔
You've said it all bro. Seeing jessy become a speedstar is really tearing him apart.

Alchemy might offer to give him the power he so craves for, and truly it won't end well.

Let's wait and see. "Useless wally" gringrin
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by franugo(m): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
joseph214:

very annoying indeed
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by franugo(m): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
[quote authoaaraa=iykekelvins post=50389624]To a speedstar, minutes seem like seconds and seconds like maybe milli seconds.

Before you even blink, he's ran back and forth already. Don't you notice the part where everything freezes? Its like that for them. He's just too fast for them to notice.

Look how fast he changes into his suit??
[/quote]

oh pls! What about d times dt he doesn't go back to where he took off from? N if he's so damn fast, how can d sidekicks communicate with him when he's dealing with metas? Shouldn't he be done n dusted with them in d time it takes d sidekicks to blink? Talk less of actually stringing sentences together n actually SEEING him runningshocked
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by yakamata(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
franugo:

oh pls! What about d times dt he doesn't go back to where he took off from? N if he's so damn fast, how can d sidekicks communicate with him when he's dealing with metas? Shouldn't he be done n dusted with them in d time it takes d sidekicks to blink? Talk less of actually stringing sentences together n actually SEEING him runningshocked

Haba bro. They actually don't talk to him when he is running. Only when he stop to ask for directions
Re: ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... by MJBOLT: 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
guykhena true talk,in the last episode of SG,superman was punched by a bank robber and he felt the punch,I'm like what da fvck?..

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (171) (Reply)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.