Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

At What Point Would You Consider Marrying A Second Wife? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / At What Point Would You Consider Marrying A Second Wife? (3940 Views)

10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / Ten Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / Would You Marry A Second Wife If You Were Wealthy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Point Would You Consider Marrying A Second Wife? by Ayerimere(m): 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
Muslim can married more waif if u have power to control them;u we let dis fest waif to know dat u we marr another woman ,there one things if u dot have power do't go for it the man can death be for at I time nmber one u Muse love them together do nt live one pass one .nmber two u mus have money to take here of them
Re: At What Point Would You Consider Marrying A Second Wife? by deols(f): 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
The op's reasons are just not it.

I hope you are not yet married because your idea of women appears faulty.

what if you start to act in a way that she does not like. Would it be ok if she leaves you for another man?

Thinking that your marriage to another woman would solve your problems is so so juvenile. You may never stop remarrying because you will continue to have problems with the ones that follow.
Re: At What Point Would You Consider Marrying A Second Wife? by Yasmeena(f): 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
@Fellis. Ukhtee.. If u're still single, its better to keep an open mind about polygamy and also actually prepare your mind for it, since its not haram. I'm single, and i don't mind sharing my husband, so long as my husband is willing to adhere to the Islamic rulings on polygamy, especially, on separate accommodation, equal treatment and the new wife has same family values #not the devil's first cousin o# smiley . At least, i wont have to cook everyday, take care of my husband embarassed and i can have a break with the kids, etc Polygamy is not as bad as we paint it in our minds. May Allah make it easy for all those who are stuck wit deciding whether to choose polygamy or not. In the end, Allah knows what is best for us, and will do just that.
@Zeezy.. U're a darlin. May Allah increase your Eeman.

1 Like

Re: At What Point Would You Consider Marrying A Second Wife? by Fulaman198(m): 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
I don't have a wife yet :-D , but I will only have one wife and woman who I love with all my heart

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dealing With Family Stuff The Islamic Way / Lessons From The Explanation Of Riyaadus Saaliheen Made By Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen / Super Heroes Offer Salat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.