Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Picture Of A Nairalander In Malaysia - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Picture Of A Nairalander In Malaysia (1685 Views)

A Nairalander With Thai Bride at her wedding in Malaysia / Nigeria/african Chick In Kl,malaysia? / Nigeria/african Chick In Kl,malaysia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In Malaysia by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
Acidosis: hmmm
No be dis man get this car jor. We all know what naija guys are up to in Malaysia and none of them will be dumb enough to buy this loud car even if they could afford it. Its stupid posing with a car thats not yours sha. Just saying.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In Malaysia by ayoflyn(m): 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
lolz dude, never said it was mine, read through to thread buddy, nothing bad in apreciating good things, lots of peeps do that.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In Malaysia by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
ayoflyn: lolz dude, never said it was mine, read through to thread buddy, nothing bad in apreciating good things, lots of peeps do that.
Lol so thats you? Lol
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In Malaysia by ejifranks(m): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
carefreewannabe:

and on facebook and on twitter and on TV and and and undecided
no humble people anymore
na so we see am oo my dear
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In Malaysia by ayoflyn(m): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2013
sure buddy....
Morayo747: Lol so thats you? Lol
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In Malaysia by nicky4lif(f): 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
Dearie don't mind them,u really look cute.those people calling u names actually likes u.one thing u shld know abt Nlers is,once the first person says shit abt someone,the rest follows.the ones that posted there pix before u(that u even look better than)people liked nd spoke good abt them,so don't feel bad abt their comments cos that's what nairaland is all abt.anyone that feels he/she is better nd bold enough to post their pix shld do.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In Malaysia by ayoflyn(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
thanks gal, i really apreciate it. Stay cool.
nicky4lif: Dearie don't mind them,u really look cute.those people calling u names actually likes u.one thing u shld know abt Nlers is,once the first person says shit abt someone,the rest follows.the ones that posted there pix before u(that u even look better than)people liked nd spoke good abt them,so don't feel bad abt their comments cos that's what nairaland is all abt.anyone that feels he/she is better nd bold enough to post their pix shld do.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander In Malaysia by nicky4lif(f): 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
Anytime.e author=ayoflyn]thanks gal, i really apreciate it. Stay cool.
[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Need A Rich Sugar Mummy / Help Cuddlemii Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.