Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding (35123 Views)

Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) / Kenny Ogungbe's Daughter Graduates Photos / Kenny Ogungbe And Tony Okoroji Fight In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by rezzy: 11:45am On Apr 13, 2013
joyli:

Yes cos they were at d last grammy awards grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Ok
Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by Slickest(m): 11:47am On Apr 13, 2013
larry_jayz: Pls read this touching story..

A certain rich businessman had a beautiful daughter, who fell in love with a guy who was a cleaner. When the girl's father came to know about their love, he did not like it at all, and so began to protest about it. Now it happened that the two lovers decided to leave their homes for a happy future.

The girl's father started searching for the two lovers but could not find them. At last, he accepted their love and asked them to come back home in a local newspaper. Her father said "If you both come back I will allow you to marry the guy you love, I accept that you loved each other truly." So in this way, their love won and they returned home.

The couple went to town to shop for the wedding dress. He was dressed in white shirt that day. While he was crossing the road to the other side to get some drinks for his wife, a car came and hit him and he died on the spot. The girl lost her senses. It was only after sometime that she recovered from her shock.

The funeral and cremation was the very next day because he had died horribly. Two nights later, the girl's mother had a dream in which she saw an old lady. The old lady asked her mother to wash the blood stains of the guy from her daughter's dress as soon as possible. But her mother ignored the dream.

The next night her father had the same dream, he also ignored it. Then when the girl had the same dream the next night, she woke up in fear and told her mother about the dream. Her mother asked her to wash the clothes which have blood stains immediately. She washed the stains but some remained.

Next night she again had the same dream she again washed the stains but some still remained. Next night she again had the same dream and this time the old lady gave her a last warning to wash the blood stain, or else something will happen. This time the girl tried her best to wash the stains, and the clothes nearly tore, but some stains still remained.

She was very tired. In the late evening the same day while she was alone at home, someone knocked at the door. When she opened the door she saw the same old lady of her dream standing at her door. She got very scared and fainted. The old lady woke her up... and gave her a blue box, which shocked the girl. She asked "What is this...?" 

The old lady replied...

OMO MULTI ACTION......

... it will remove all stubborn stains!!!

Abegiii...........old scrap...sun don beat am sef
Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by kamez(m): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2013

A certain rich businessman had a beautiful daughter, who fell in love with a guy who was a cleaner. When the girl's father came to know about their love, he did not like it at all, and so began to protest about it. Now it happened that the two lovers decided to leave their homes for a happy future.

The girl's father started searching for the two lovers but could not find them. At last, he accepted their love and asked them to come back home in a local newspaper. Her father said "If you both come back I will allow you to marry the guy you love, I accept that you loved each other truly." So in this way, their love won and they returned home.

The couple went to town to shop for the wedding dress. He was dressed in white shirt that day. While he was crossing the road to the other side to get some drinks for his wife, a car came and hit him and he died on the spot. The girl lost her senses. It was only after sometime that she recovered from her shock.

The funeral and cremation was the very next day because he had died horribly. Two nights later, the girl's mother had a dream in which she saw an old lady. The old lady asked her mother to wash the blood stains of the guy from her daughter's dress as soon as possible. But her mother ignored the dream.

The next night her father had the same dream, he also ignored it. Then when the girl had the same dream the next night, she woke up in fear and told her mother about the dream. Her mother asked her to wash the clothes which have blood stains immediately. She washed the stains but some remained.

Next night she again had the same dream she again washed the stains but some still remained. Next night she again had the same dream and this time the old lady gave her a last warning to wash the blood stain, or else something will happen. This time the girl tried her best to wash the stains, and the clothes nearly tore, but some stains still remained.

She was very tired. In the late evening the same day while she was alone at home, someone knocked at the door. When she opened the door she saw the same old lady of her dream standing at her door. She got very scared and fainted. The old lady woke her up... and gave her a blue box, which shocked the girl. She asked "What is this...?" 

The old lady replied...

OMO MULTI ACTION......

Bros plssss GET A LIFE!!! Dis ur joke dey attract HOT SLAP
Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by Slickest(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2013
who is kenny ogungbe?
Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by LblaqueHaven(m): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2013
whosefault: look at the hand sign, what is it about
It means "WHOSE FAULT". You see NSCDC OGA AT THE TOP FOR THERE, CUM HERE DEY ASK NAIRALANDER OGA AT THE TOP QWESION.
Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by coogar: 11:56am On Apr 13, 2013

The old lady replied...

OMO MULTI ACTION......

you are a consummate rëtard!
what has this got to do with the topic?
Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by XpressAutos: 11:59am On Apr 13, 2013

The old lady replied...

OMO MULTI ACTION......

Honestly you get issues......mtshewwww
Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by miqos02(m): 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
bros. kenny, YOU DEY VEX?
Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by rezzy: 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2013

The old lady replied...

OMO MULTI ACTION......

How much were you paid for this advert?
Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
Watin Kennis do una?? he didn't say anything wrong about 2face. i think Nigeria society lack sense of judgment.
If u guys are in Kennis shoes, will you attend the wedding without invitation? Nigeria is sick. No wonder GEJ will win again in 2015 and PDP will continue to embezzle our treasures until kingdom come.

8 Likes

Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by tgbaba(m): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2013

The old lady replied...

OMO MULTI ACTION......

Wahalai talai u dey madt . To even think dat I wasted 3min of my live reading dat mtcheeew.
Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
I thank God for my dual citizenship.
Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by bernieamce: 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
Akpa ife: Am tried of ds 2face wedding na only him do wedding @op pls dnt post ds rubbish next time
go smoke toilet. While at it search for the meaning of the following: superstar, lengend, rich, awarded, respected and appreciated etc. They all discribe 2baba

1 Like

Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by tpapi: 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
No mata d kind of money dat 2face has,he shd av invited kennis,som pple allow money to intoxicate dem,tuface shd always remember d good old days,dats pure disrespect

1 Like

Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by pittarz0001: 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: 1st class celebrity Okiki_Oluwa's recent visit to 2Baba's crib in Lagos... 12-04-2013.
----------------------------
Okiki_Oluwa: 2Baba how far na?
2Face: Bros I dey o! No shaking, nothing dey happen.
Okiki_Oluwa: How is Mrs Anne & your kid?
2Face: She dey full wella. She's doing fine after the wedding.
Okiki_Oluwa: That's good to hear. I can see your neck growing thick. I m sure she's doing well in the Calabar kitchen.
2Face: Sure na! Infact, she's a wonderful cook. You know say you never visit us after the wedding. Pay us a visit soon & my wife ll take you to Calabar via her kitchen.
Okiki_Oluwa: (Chuckles). You know as things be na, biz things. But I go show soon sha!
2Face: No whala, no shaking.
Okiki_Oluwa: Erm 2Baba, this gorimapa guy, Kenny Ogungbe talk say you sabi the reason why he no show for your wedding.
2Face: I sabi the reason? Make you ask him na! My African Queen money wey remain for his hand!
Okiki_Oluwa: Tor! Anyhow 2Baba, nothing do you.
2Face: Sure na. I m about to finish my next album.
Okiki_Oluwa: Good. I m waiting for it's release.
2Face: No shaking, it ll be out soon.
Okiki_Oluwa: Alright then. I got to go now. Me & my sweetheart get somewhere we wan branch.
2Face: No shaking Bros. Say me well to her. Later things.
Source: www.nairaland.com/Okiki_Oluwa.
grin
Okiki_Oluwa: 1st class celebrity Okiki_Oluwa's recent visit to 2Baba's crib in Lagos... 12-04-2013.
Okiki_Oluwa: That's good to hear. I can see your neck growing thick. I m sure she's doing well in the Calabar kitchen.
2Face: Sure na! Infact, she's a wonderful cook. You know say you never visit us after the wedding. Pay us a visit soon & my wife ll take you to Calabar via her kitchen.
Okiki_Oluwa: (Chuckles). You know as things be na, biz things. But I go show soon sha!
Okiki_Oluwa: Erm 2Baba, this gorimapa guy, Kenny Ogungbe talk say you sabi the reason why he no show for your wedding.
2Face: I sabi the reason? Make you ask him na! My African Queen money wey remain for his hand!
Okiki_Oluwa: Alright then. I got to go now. Me & my sweetheart get somewhere we wan branch.
so funny
Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by toyinblue: 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
is Kenny's music still alive.i believe its bad belle
Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by gift53(f): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
oshodi knw say 1 person no come market ni??
mtchwwwww
Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by DeHero1: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: I hate dat that man ehhhh, wif passion oooo, choi I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u .............BRB I dey come back now, b4 I go I hate you old man I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u Just hope u see dis........

How does dat concern me?... Or the topic?

Wait o.... who u hate sef? Kenny, 2Face or OP?

....u'r disturbn my eyes pls....
Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by vislabraye(m): 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
Something must have caused it. It's not right not to have invited the duo.
Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
Omg must you guys quote the whole article?
Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by 2hot2handl(f): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
#Today's Deal, Cure that Craving Appetite Buy 2 shawarma n get 1 free,including free delivery,#Abuja u won't want 2 miss this text/call us on 08035500055 thanks pls. Re-BC
Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by ejifranks(m): 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
In Nigeria 2Face can never do wrong......
Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by ugsams(m): 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
I think Blackface, kenny Ogungbe and the rest should go and form team for 2face, or probably organise a parodic wedding.
Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by Iampmoney: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
REAL SOURCE... www.kennedyissues.net grin
Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by gbagyiza: 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
Akpa ife: Am tried of ds 2face wedding na only him do wedding @op pls dnt post ds rubbish next time
True talk
Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by tkintell(m): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
@larry_jayz,no waste ur talent,u shld be writing suspense stories or films..,
Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by mikehorney: 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
Na wao
Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by ujuchristiana: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
mikehorney: Na wao
Akshow: Mechuonu this silly old boy. You stop been relevant long ago deal wit it. If na D1 my main man yarn i for no provoke, but this attention seeking old toddler is freaking annoying
grin U DEY VEX OOOO
Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by sage2(m): 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
To be honest, I didn't even notice these guys absence while that wedding last.
Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by ujuchristiana: 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
waleadex: Kenny Ogungbe on why he didn't attend 2face Idibia's Dubai wedding

2face started his solo career with Kenny Ogungbe's music label, Kennis Music, back in 2004. They parted ways amicably a few years later...or so we thought! When asked by an Encomium reporter why he didn't attend 2face Idibia's Dubai wedding, Mr Ogungbe replied:

"I don't think it is something you should ask me. Go and ask 2face why Primetime and Kennis Music were not in attendance. I am too old to start joining issues with people”

http://lindaikeji..com/2013/04/kenny-ogungbe-on-why-he-didnt-attend.html

ujuchristiana:
grin U DEY VEX OOOO
Perhaps there is still an open sore yet to be healed?
U R TOO LOD TO START joining issues wit people....hw old u be sef...
Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by raiszy2k(m): 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
Its only in this country that when u get to the age of 40 u are expected to die and give way for teenagers. How many of u here know about the legendary Quincy Jones & Bill Cosby
Re: Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding by Gabriellee1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
whosefault: look at the hand sign, what is it about
. Thats the sign of ONE LOVE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Worst & Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Taken By Nigerian Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.