Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

NBA Playoffs/championship - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA Playoffs/championship (1676 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 / Caf U23 Championship Qualifier :Nigeria 0 Vs Congo 0 (Live) / Nba Playoffs 08-predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NBA Playoffs/championship by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 13, 2013
Nba Playoffs is right around the corner, 4 or 5 games to go. I am going to post new updates about the Teams here every night. I dont know if any post of playoffs is on here,if it then we can take this down.
My team is the Mavericks of dallas, but it looks like we cant make the playoffs tho. Eff cuban and is policy after that championship for dismantling that team, i am still hurting.
What is the name of your team? and can you guys win the Championship?
Re: NBA Playoffs/championship by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 13, 2013
Number 1 favorite: Miami Heat

If you are a basketball fan, you know what this team can do. You know their Big three. You have heard of them. You know their ability, but if you are not, i will give you a quick review. Lebron, wade, and Bosh.

Lebron: A future hall of famer definately. He dominates on the court. Strong, can dunk, can rebound, can shoot, and his play his just out of the world. He is the best right now in the game, either you want to accept it or not. Still has an ugly Jump Shot in my opinion, but personally, i will make him run the court for the first three quarter and let wade close it out in the court. Still the best right now in the game. (Still think it is stupid to compare him to Kobe or Mj. He aint there yet wink )

Wade: Oh boy, He was the former big man of the Heat until Lebron came to this team. You really have to respect someone who goes one who accepts to give the leadership role to someone else. Classy player, dirty on the court though, I still dont like what he did to Rondo(My basketball fans know what i mean.) I think he is a better player in my opinion. He has a better skill set that Lebron. Jump shot is on point, fade away is on point. He can shoot the 3 pointer really well. He knows how to handle the ball really well too

Bosh: Well what can i say? This dude right here might not get that fame like Lebron or Wade, but we all have to accept that he is good. He doesnt talk much really. He rebounds the ball well, and he shoots the three points well for a 7ft man.

Re: NBA Playoffs/championship by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 13, 2013
Number 2: Los Angeles clippers
Big Three: CP3, Blake, Jamal

Chris Paul: If you don't know about him, you are sleep. The 2nd best pointguard in the league behind Rondo. This dude gave clippers life. He is the face of the franchise. My favorite players at the moment. He cant drive to the basket. You wouldn't want to face him one on one. Great shooting ability. He can pass the ball. He is currently averaging 9.7 points in assists, 17 points per game, and 2.5 steals per game. (I wouldn't mind him on my dallas Mavs)He is definitely a big part of this team, and if the clippers are ever going to win this championship, he has to step up his game big time.

Blake Griffin: Haha, Mr Big jam. One of the best dunker to ever play this sport behind Vince Carter. You cant stop him when he wants to dunk. He is definitely an improved shooter this year. Blake made a Three against Lakers lol. A good player no doubt.

Jamal Crawford: Oh dear.His sick handle and killer crossover is prime-time. Crazy shooter. Definitely among the Top Three. Should have made the all star team, no doubt. His off-the-bounce dance has made him a major weapon for Vinny Del Negro's team this season. He is Still in my top 10 favorite player

Re: NBA Playoffs/championship by stealvyn(m): 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2013
I'm a Laker all day, all time though inconsistency and injuries have dealt us a major blow this season, we'll be back and better and ready to make a run at the championship next term.
Re: NBA Playoffs/championship by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 15, 2013
stealvyn: I'm a Laker all day, all time though inconsistency and injuries have dealt us a major blow this season, we'll be back and better and ready to make a run at the championship next term.
I am rooting for the lakers during this playoffs, if my clippers dont make it, i really do think you guys have a good run at the playoffs this year even with kobe out, yea i know it sounds insane, but it possible. I am sure you are happy you guys won San-Antonio tonight, enjoy that win dude
Re: NBA Playoffs/championship by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 15, 2013
will be back with my 3 more favorite teams post updates before the week runs out, been busy with class and all that. Cant wait for the playoffs though
Re: NBA Playoffs/championship by gabelogan(m): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
I'm rooting for my team, the NY knicks to go all the way to the conference finals. The knicks have a solid team with the best backcourt in the league-chandler, stoudemire and anthony, they also have a solid bench with potential 6th man, JR smith, and a lot of experience-camby, kidd, k-mart and prignioni. Watch this space as I forsee a knicks-heat eastern confernece final

Re: NBA Playoffs/championship by Roland17(m): 2:13am On Apr 16, 2013
Donlittle: Nba Playoffs is right around the corner, 4 or 5 games to go. I am going to post new updates about the Teams here every night. I dont know if any post of playoffs is on here,if it then we can take this down.
My team is the Mavericks of dallas, but it looks like we cant make the playoffs tho. Eff cuban and is policy after that championship for dismantling that team, i am still hurting.
What is the name of your team? and can you guys win the Championship?

Hey whats up bro, here is the official NBA thread on NL, we would love to read comments from u.
https://www.nairaland.com/832478/nba-begins/27

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi And Eden Hazard Top Europe's Most Dribbler, Check The Top 20 Here. / Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam / Meet Super Eagles Wonderkid Chisom Chikatara's Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.