Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Photo Of Tonto Dike In Secondary School. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Tonto Dike In Secondary School. (3071 Views)

See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room / See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) / Ini Edo, Tonto Dike In Alleged Lesbianism Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photo Of Tonto Dike In Secondary School. by bcomputer101: 8:32am On Apr 13, 2013
To The Right Is TONTO DIKE In Secondary School
Before She Turned To Nicki Minaj with the
Americana displays and oration. Many Nigerians
have argued on whether this picture shows she has
always been a beauty or not, and the argument
simply goes on and on. The truth still stands that
this is one of Nollywood’s finest, and she is very
much glazing movies both locally and
internationally, and she has not shown any signs of
giving up both in her celebrity attires and in her
screen performances.

Source: www.informationng.com/2012/06/photo-of-tonto-dike-in-secondary-school.html

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dike In Secondary School. by Tolexander: 8:36am On Apr 13, 2013
Surely, this is a homepage specimen!
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dike In Secondary School. by kasheemawo(m): 8:41am On Apr 13, 2013
Congrats OP,u have posted front page topic.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dike In Secondary School. by AK481(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2013
Afioma nee re owe ya(good market no need advertisement),no need to shout frontpage.!
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dike In Secondary School. by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2013
Mods are u sleeping?? Pls move this lov ely pix to d front page joor.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dike In Secondary School. by Omen100(m): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2013
What manner of nonsense is this nonsense Mr. Mod, pls I beg u with what ever faith u believed, remove this nonsense from here A.S.A.P. angry angry angry.
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dike In Secondary School. by CLASSMAN: 8:55am On Apr 13, 2013
So me 2 day go home page
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dike In Secondary School. by redfly(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2013
Frontpage tins
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dike In Secondary School. by frodobee: 9:40am On Apr 13, 2013
CLASSMAN: So me 2 day go home page

SEE FRONTPAGE MADNESS!
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dike In Secondary School. by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 13, 2013
MOD are you MAD!!!
Why is this not on front page yet

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tonto Dike In Secondary School. by Tolexander: 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2013
rafhell: MOD are you MAD!!!
Why is this not on front page yet
maybe MOD don MURD!
You no know say tonto dickeh stuff na mostly afternoon to evening things?
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dike In Secondary School. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
Both girls are beautiful! Innocence at its peak.
Tonto what happened to u?
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dike In Secondary School. by sKeetz(m): 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
Old picshur!
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dike In Secondary School. by Abbey2sam(m): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
Everyone just want to be on this front page,
And they always have a shortcut...........

Toto dikeh........ilovethiskid
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dike In Secondary School. by Jfast: 2:25am On Apr 14, 2013
Looks like some girls in an unwanted pregnancy care unit.
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dike In Secondary School. by stainlessify: 10:19am On Apr 14, 2013
Dis tonto friend go hawt now oo
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dike In Secondary School. by Cashio(m): 10:57am On Apr 14, 2013
Chei!! I wush i was among those skl guys dt banged those luvly pussy by den cos na dem chop beta meat..na bone remain now allah kwa!
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dike In Secondary School. by Cashio(m): 10:59am On Apr 14, 2013
Come moderator why u go remove pu**ssy wey i write go dey rite kitty kat
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dike In Secondary School. by kasheemawo(m): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2013
Cashio: Come moderator why u go remove pu**ssy wey i write go dey rite kitty kat
o badt gan
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dike In Secondary School. by princepee: 11:46am On Apr 14, 2013
oya now let go to the front page .......seun girlfriend in secondary skool
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dike In Secondary School. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
Cute and innocent.
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dike In Secondary School. by Ejine(m): 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
Tolexander: Surely, this is a homepage specimen!

Of course. Never mind that this same picture made the homepage back in June 2012.

https://www.nairaland.com/959072/tonto-dikeh-secondary-school-uniform
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dike In Secondary School. by gunuvi(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ehen, now we know she has always been very cute. All haters go to helllll. She is very beautiful
Re: Photo Of Tonto Dike In Secondary School. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ejiné: Of course. Never mind that this same picture made the homepage back in June 2012.

https://www.nairaland.com/959072/tonto-dikeh-secondary-school-uniform

[size=13pt]Thank you smiley[/size]

(1)

Interior Pics Of Tunde & Wunmi Obe's N500m Mansion! / Tiwa Savage Leaves Her Pant On Display While Performing On Stage [PHOTOS] / "There's Nothing Wrong With My Dress To Aso Rock" – Actress/director Omoni Oboli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.