Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption (11224 Views)

Ibrahim Magu: Fight Against Corruption Has Just Started And Corruption Knows It. / Documentary On Poverty And Corruption In Nigeria / Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by LagosBoi2(m): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2013
who no know say suffer plenty pass enjoyment for naija.

sumting wey broda jonah suppose sidown wit make him take dey understand how him people dey suffer, dem no wan make him see am. yeye people
Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by Afritop(m): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2013
SINCE THE GOVERNMENT KNOW THEY ARE CORRUPT AND ARE THE ONES RESPONSIBLE FOR THE POVERTY AND CORRUPTION IN THE COUNTRY, THEY SAW THE FILM AS A THREAT TO FUTURE ELECTIONS. IT TAKES A HONEST GOVT TO ALLOW TV STATIONS TO AIR THE FILM. HOWEVER I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF THE FILM IS UPLOADED ON YOUTUBE
Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by solomon111(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
BASTARD SON OF A BASTARD FATHER!! ILLUMATI DESTROY YOUR DICK THERE!!!
your father that did not teach you courtesy,is the bastard.
Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by jjctonl: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2013
Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 13, 2013
Riba_man: This is a worrying situation; where and when is this going to end!!!!!!
So Free Speech is gone to the dogs, all this in a civilian regime

Evry Freedom is Qualified and has Limitations. Even here on NairaLand, when u make a comment that is offensive to islam, U are banned. When u mention Gari inceesantly, U are banned. Now this is the Federal govt carryin xo much burden already. Imagine the infamy such a film will add to an already bad situation. Wht a Country. As much as govt has the responsibility of security and wellfare, we also av collectv responsibility and individual responsibility whic is even thot in secondary schools curricular. But our views are one way headed..!

1 Like

Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by nairaman66(m): 11:53am On Apr 13, 2013
solomon111: Very good move by the FG.
The FG are doing their best to promote Nigeria's image,some idiotts are trying to destroy it.
Nigeria is not the only country with poor people.

For the records- There is no Image of Nigeria to be protected! Get it?
Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by tigereyes: 11:55am On Apr 13, 2013
4 Play: Lol, didn't realise it's already front page. How does exposing poverty and corruption undermine national security?

If you don't know the answer to your question, you are either to young or dense to be in public.
Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by solomon111(m): 11:55am On Apr 13, 2013
gratiaeo:
Stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you think it is silly?
Smh.
How does making a film about poverty in Nigeria,solve poverty?
So there are no poverty in other parts of the world?
Is this not the sort of selective and partial journalism,we accuse the western media of?
Since Nigeria is the only country with dirty linen,keep on washing it in public and disgracing yourselves.
Na una sabi.
*am out*

3 Likes

Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by calcal: 11:59am On Apr 13, 2013
where is BEAF?

1 Like

Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by skyfall: 11:59am On Apr 13, 2013
4 Play: Lol, didn't realise it's already front page. How does exposing poverty and corruption undermine national security?

Replace "national" with "PDP" and read your post again. You'll see that it makes sense. That's what they mean.
Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by solomon111(m): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2013
nairaman66:

For the records- There is no Image of Nigeria to be protected! Get it?
oh really?
So we should just destroy it the more since we have no image.
Very brilliant suggestion.
*i am silently praying and hoping for a biafra republic as soon as possible*
Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by jidewin(m): 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
On a serious note i concur.Today other countries also judge us by the type of movies we churn out."Nigerians are too fetish, Nigerians are crooked,Theres nothing encouraging about Nigeria".They accept us based on what they see and read.So Yes I concur to the ban.

2 Likes

Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
solomon111: your father that did not teach you courtesy,is the bastard.
_
My father's a bastard, I don't deny that.
Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by watchindelta(m): 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2013
oke this country is followin arab style of leadership, these ppl has turn us to mumu, even to the extent of injectin us with bad unknown mumulicions of sickness see n do nothing lipsrsealed
Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
solomon111: you think it is silly?
Smh.
How does making a film about poverty in Nigeria,solve poverty?
So there are no poverty in other parts of the world?
Is this not the sort of selective and partial journalism,we accuse the western media of?
Since Nigeria is the only country with dirty linen,keep on washing it in public and disgracing yourselves.
Na una sabi.
*am out*
If its just abt disgracing ourselves, it wouldn't be so annoying. A film that is reported o be able to raise passion and stir mutiny. Do we really like a crisis prone country? Does he film suggest measures that can salvage our plights as Nigerians? So many questions abound against the film and its maker..
Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by Fantacy1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
They shud be prepared 2 ban more movie cuz I am almost rounding up wit anoda production "SOMETIME IN NIGERIA" which even tell a more bitter truth about d level of discintegrations in dis country rite 4rm independence. Of a truth, spirit works 2geda

1 Like

Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
Jonadoom is a deadly disease, revolution is d cure!

2 Likes

Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by debosky(m): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
Where can I get this documentary?
Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by skyfall: 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
debosky: Where can I get this documentary?

It's on Youtube. Check the first page of this thread for the link.
Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by ypzilanti: 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
torhuke:
If its just abt disgracing ourselves, it wouldn't be so annoying. A film that is reported o be able to raise passion and stir mutiny. Do we really like a crisis prone country? Does he film suggest measures that can salvage our plights as Nigerians? So many questions abound against the film and its maker..

Google the word DEMOCRACY. Everyone has their own megaphone to say what they want to say. FG has the biggest megaphone of all.

FG has many means of countering the claims of the film via NTA, NOA, etc...all funded by taxpayers. And yet they are afraid of one guerilla film maker armed with only his camera and personal drive? Shame on them. The only thing the FG is afraid of is the truth.

2 Likes

Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
all that remains is for alaba boys to download from youtube, burn to dvd and sell on the streets

1 Like

Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by 1forall: 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
It's been on Youtube for time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVq10BwzQoI
Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by IYANGBALI: 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2013
solomon111: Very good move by the FG.
The FG are doing their best to promote Nigeria's image,some idiotts are trying to destroy it.
Nigeria is not the only country with poor people.
ode ni e,you are a foooooooool
Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by solomon111(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
IYA NGBALI: ode ni e,you are a foooooooool
ode ni baba e.
Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by eggheaders(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
torhuke:

will you and your assistant clown the dumb solomon shut that putrid soakaway y'all nitwit call mouth.a very insecure government that wanna down play all voice of reasoning against their anti people policies and will go the extra miles to shout down anyone bringing their corrupt practices to the limelight.will all you re.tardefd gej online a55 lickers just stfu.and admit your silly boss is a professional goofry.and if you try to quote me and say any silly stuff .i will unleash the full verbal venom on you. that you won't forget in this lifetime.

1 Like

Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2013
We don't need a movie to tell us how this country is
Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by eggheaders(m): 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2013
solomon111: ode ni baba e.

who let the dogs out.your parent bashing posts.shows the type of parent that brought you up.
Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by seanet01: 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
solomon111: ode ni baba e.
M0ron when are you going to grow some tissues upstairs?
Deluded monkey.
Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by solomon111(m): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
eggheaders:

will you and your assistant clown the dumb solomon shut that putrid soakaway y'all nitwit call mouth.a very insecure government that wanna down play all voice of reasoning against their anti people policies and will go the extra miles to shout down anyone bringing their corrupt practices to the limelight.will all you re.tardefd gej online a55 lickers just stfu.and admit your silly boss is a professional goofry.and if you try to quote me and say any silly stuff .i will unleash the full verbal venom on you. that you won't forget in this lifetime.
look at you.
Ranting like a fool.
I am sure the total number of brain-cells you have,can be counted with an abacus.
Idiota.
Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by solomon111(m): 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
seanet01: M0ron when are you going to grow some tissues upstairs?
Deluded monkey.
your I.Q is infinitely lower than that of my dog.
Useless ACN muppett.
Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by seanet01: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
solomon111: your I.Q is infinitely lower than that of my dog.
Useless ACN muppett.
You can continue with your deluded fantasies but watch your misstyping fingers else Thunder locate your airhead.
Bingo
Re: NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption by solomon111(m): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2013
eggheaders:

who let the dogs out.your parent bashing posts.shows the type of parent that brought you up.
Your inherited glaucoma has prevented you from seeing insults aimed at me,only for you to begin your involuntary ejaculationn when i retaliate.
Scum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hisbah: We Won’t Stop Destroying Alcholic Drinks, Kano Has Other Revenue Sources / How To Stop Judicial Coups Against Democracy In Nigeria By Farooq A. Kperogi / 85% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Crooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.