Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Christians Are Behind BOKO HARAM - EL-RUFAI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Are Behind BOKO HARAM - EL-RUFAI (1250 Views)

Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram / Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku / Dialogue With Boko Haram - El-Rufai To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Are Behind BOKO HARAM - EL-RUFAI by citizenisb: 9:10am On Apr 13, 2013
http://www.informationng.com/2012/06/el-rufai-claims-christians-are-behind-boko-haram-in-a-plot-to-destabilize-the-north.html

So, without doubt there is Boko Haram which aims to establish, according to them, a just social system of governance as they understand it, which path to its establishment is strewn with violence and there is a “Boko Haram” which uses the violence of the authentic sect as a cover for its own violence aimed at psychological warfare, the need to maintain the status quo of northern division and to, through massive propaganda, cast a select set of northern leaders or politicians as sponsors of terrorism “because they have lost political power.” Any objective observer couldn’t have missed how through massive propaganda certain northern politicians are being made to look like the sponsors of the terror group because of their insistence on President Jonathan to honour the zoning agreement of his party, the P.D.P., cleverly avoiding the fact that the terror group’s existence preceded the zoning debate. In fact, this deliberate misinformation and miseducation will benefit more those who want to perpetuate the ethno-religious division in the north as these select northern leaders are cast in the mould of the Hausa/Fulani enemies of Christianity bent on enslaving or exterminating the northern minority tribes to engender a Hausa/Fulani hegemony or oligarchy. This latter “Boko Haram” could possibly be a mix of some Christian and Muslim psychopaths who can do any work for money in the same fashion as there are gangs of armed robbers with memberships cutting across religious and ethnic lines.
Evidences of my claim are:

(1.) The reported arrest of the suspects that sprayed bullets on the Gombe Deeper Life Church worshippers of which the suspects arrested were alleged to be Igbos. Keen observers would remember that “Boko Haram” claimed responsibility for that attack. Noteworthy also is the fact that the arrested suspects were moved from Gombe to Abuja and since then nothing has been heard about them.

(2.) Shortly after the Gombe Deeper Life Church massacre, following quickly also after the Gombe township bombing fiesta two men, named Hassan Ojudu and Samaila Yakubu, all of them Christians, were arrested in the same Gombe town with a vehicle loaded with explosive devices and ammunitions. If they were part of those who did the bombing fiesta Christians should note that “Boko Haram” also claimed responsibility, and if they were not a part of the bombing fiesta be assured that if they had not been arrested and they succeeded in using their own merchandise “Boko Haram” would have claimed responsibility. Curiously, since they were moved to Abuja nothing has been heard about them.
Re: Christians Are Behind BOKO HARAM - EL-RUFAI by kettykings: 9:21am On Apr 13, 2013
El rufai is a burden to any society he is attached to , he should go and clear the case of NITEL mismanagement involving pentascope
Re: Christians Are Behind BOKO HARAM - EL-RUFAI by Vado(m): 9:26am On Apr 13, 2013
If only this man can just STFU. He makes me sick with his crap. I don't know if ya'll feel the same way tho.
Re: Christians Are Behind BOKO HARAM - EL-RUFAI by DAY12(m): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2013
I thought it was PDP before undecided
Re: Christians Are Behind BOKO HARAM - EL-RUFAI by mike404(m): 9:32am On Apr 13, 2013
Mtsheeeeeeeew
Re: Christians Are Behind BOKO HARAM - EL-RUFAI by fingard02k(m): 9:33am On Apr 13, 2013
kunu is not good for this man i swear.
Re: Christians Are Behind BOKO HARAM - EL-RUFAI by Ejine(m): 9:36am On Apr 13, 2013
El-Rufai's red-eyed outbursts are just so shameful.
Re: Christians Are Behind BOKO HARAM - EL-RUFAI by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:47am On Apr 13, 2013
I believe with el rufai words,if u are with me click like here. grin

3 Likes

Re: Christians Are Behind BOKO HARAM - EL-RUFAI by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2013
HELLRUFIA is under d infleunce of narcotic. He lost his relevance long time ago.
Re: Christians Are Behind BOKO HARAM - EL-RUFAI by Igwe9(m): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2013
This Guy is simply a virus, just like a tsetse fly that perched on the scrotum sad
Re: Christians Are Behind BOKO HARAM - EL-RUFAI by abes(m): 10:08am On Apr 13, 2013
citizenisb: http://www.informationng.com/2012/06/el-rufai-claims-christians-are-behind-boko-haram-in-a-plot-to-destabilize-the-north.html

So, without doubt there is Boko Haram which aims to establish, according to them, a just social system of governance as they understand it, which path to its establishment is strewn with violence and there is a “Boko Haram” which uses the violence of the authentic sect as a cover for its own violence aimed at psychological warfare, the need to maintain the status quo of northern division and to, through massive propaganda, cast a select set of northern leaders or politicians as sponsors of terrorism “because they have lost political power.” Any objective observer couldn’t have missed how through massive propaganda certain northern politicians are being made to look like the sponsors of the terror group because of their insistence on President Jonathan to honour the zoning agreement of his party, the P.D.P., cleverly avoiding the fact that the terror group’s existence preceded the zoning debate. In fact, this deliberate misinformation and miseducation will benefit more those who want to perpetuate the ethno-religious division in the north as these select northern leaders are cast in the mould of the Hausa/Fulani enemies of Christianity bent on enslaving or exterminating the northern minority tribes to engender a Hausa/Fulani hegemony or oligarchy. This latter “Boko Haram” could possibly be a mix of some Christian and Muslim psychopaths who can do any work for money in the same fashion as there are gangs of armed robbers with memberships cutting across religious and ethnic lines.
Evidences of my claim are:

(1.) The reported arrest of the suspects that sprayed bullets on the Gombe Deeper Life Church worshippers of which the suspects arrested were alleged to be Igbos. Keen observers would remember that “Boko Haram” claimed responsibility for that attack. Noteworthy also is the fact that the arrested suspects were moved from Gombe to Abuja and since then nothing has been heard about them.

(2.) Shortly after the Gombe Deeper Life Church massacre, following quickly also after the Gombe township bombing fiesta two men, named Hassan Ojudu and Samaila Yakubu, all of them Christians, were arrested in the same Gombe town with a vehicle loaded with explosive devices and ammunitions. If they were part of those who did the bombing fiesta Christians should note that “Boko Haram” also claimed responsibility, and if they were not a part of the bombing fiesta be assured that if they had not been arrested and they succeeded in using their own merchandise “Boko Haram” would have claimed responsibility. Curiously, since they were moved to Abuja nothing has been heard about them.

I remember this article has been dealt with sometimes last year.
El-Rufai was referring to the political boko-haram, the one GEJ admitted is in his administration,
the PDP sponsored boko-haram according to Azazi , the same boko haram that those who were arrested so far were all traced back to PDP members and even the vice president.

Lastly, how does the bold relate to the title of your topic?

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Behind BOKO HARAM - EL-RUFAI by ichidodo: 10:40am On Apr 13, 2013
Biko can somebody give this guy a political appointment? Am beginnin to feel sorry for him.
Re: Christians Are Behind BOKO HARAM - EL-RUFAI by kross01(m): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2013
funny the length some people are willing to go to remain relevant
Re: Christians Are Behind BOKO HARAM - EL-RUFAI by megawax8: 10:52am On Apr 13, 2013
i jst luv dis mahn....he jst knos hw to remain relevant......evn if its jst in d media.....smh
Re: Christians Are Behind BOKO HARAM - EL-RUFAI by MEILYN(m): 10:52am On Apr 13, 2013
dis man is confused
Re: Christians Are Behind BOKO HARAM - EL-RUFAI by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 13, 2013
Desperation is so bad! The man wants to get at the government by all means.
Re: Christians Are Behind BOKO HARAM - EL-RUFAI by pistol: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2013
The ranting of a demented mind.
Re: Christians Are Behind BOKO HARAM - EL-RUFAI by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 13, 2013
I reserve my comment...
Re: Christians Are Behind BOKO HARAM - EL-RUFAI by Feedmemore(f): 11:19am On Apr 13, 2013
El-rufai should get his head examine ASAP !
Re: Christians Are Behind BOKO HARAM - EL-RUFAI by citizenisb: 11:44am On Apr 13, 2013
He needs a psychiatrist real bad, his attention seeking behavior is plain crazy
Re: Christians Are Behind BOKO HARAM - EL-RUFAI by debosky(m): 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
The title of this thread is highly misleading - El-Rufai is saying that there may be some alleged boko haram incidents that are caused by Christians, and it's backed up by evidence of those arrested for bombings in Gombe.

He does not deny the existence of a boko haram based on a Muslim ideology.

He isn't saying Christians are behind ALL boko haram related incidents.

People shouldn't use misleading thread titles like this.

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Behind BOKO HARAM - EL-RUFAI by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2013
The man is high on kai-kai.
Re: Christians Are Behind BOKO HARAM - EL-RUFAI by 1800bc(f): 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
I comment my reserve.
Re: Christians Are Behind BOKO HARAM - EL-RUFAI by OsunOriginal: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
abes:

I remember this article has been dealt with sometimes last year.
El-Rufai was referring to the political boko-haram, the one GEJ admitted is in his administration,
the PDP sponsored boko-haram according to Azazi , the same boko haram that those who were arrested so far were all traced back to PDP members and even the vice president.

Lastly, how does the bold relate to the title of your topic?

GEJ's boyz propaganda... to maintain division and crisis in the land. And you can see some illiterate south easterners/southerners saying rubbish without even reading the old article.
Re: Christians Are Behind BOKO HARAM - EL-RUFAI by Bayoogefila(m): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
Like every Nigerian, El-Rufai is protected under the constitution to express his mind especially if the view could be substantiated with cogent points. As far as the submission is concerned, the man is helping us with vital information that can help us out of the present predicament. We may agree or disagree with his submission but it is too bad to condemn the view simply because it emanates from El-Rufai. I agree totally that the Heading is misleading but the content is for the wise.
Re: Christians Are Behind BOKO HARAM - EL-RUFAI by Mogidi: 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
And this coming from a man that wants to be president one day.....I laugh in Kanuri.

(1) (Reply)

Have They Shamelessly Sold Igbo Presidency For N5billion? (obinna Akukwe) / Amaechi Raises Alarm Over Safety After Soldiers,apcs Are Removed From Govt House / Compare Nigerian Roads To what normal people with normal brains build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.