Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram (4532 Views)

University Lecturer Reveals Those Behind Boko Haram Resurgence / Sheriff Is Behind Boko Haram, Prosecute Him Now – Borno Attorney General Tells B / Meet Aisha Wakil (mama Boko Haram) The Igbo Woman Behind Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram by enlightenedmind: 3:30am On Apr 13, 2016
I know some people may call me names or psycho. But in truth I only seek to get to the bottom of things. I decided to google Borno+boko haram +us. What came up were various un articles on the "cleaning up of laske chads environment"
O googled lake chad basin and it all became clear. The oil wells dere stretch across borno, Adamawa and yobe. Convenient boko haram terror sites. Nigeria is bordered there by chad, Niger and Cameroon who all happen to still be colonial francophone countries.
France has been drilling there while we were fighting n shipping thousands of barrels daily. So I an not accusing just saying it is weird that the attacks are concentrated in d 3 oil states and those states happen to be bordered by colonies of former imperial powers.
So can I conclude that this boko haram charade has been about lake chadbasin?

http://newsrescue.com/boko-haram-big-oil-chad-connection/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram by tit(f): 3:32am On Apr 13, 2016
QED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram by jeffizy(m): 4:17am On Apr 13, 2016
Your postulation is logical.
However, I don't believe a country outside Africa will create such evil and turmoil just for the almost worthless barrel of crude oil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram by blackpanda: 4:29am On Apr 13, 2016
jeffizy:
However, I don't believe a country outside Africa will create such evil and turmoil just for the almost worthless barrel of crude oil.

Really Western powers have always perpetrated evil in Africa. From removal of ghadafi, sierra leone conflict and even nigerian civil war. If u watch aljazeera's "secret of the seven sisters" you will see that Biafra is nothing but a contraption of france to destabilize nigeria for its selfish gains. So yea, they do it all the time!

Btw the cost of oil in international market may be crap, but make no mistake, oil is still invaluable. No world power can do without it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram by Khd95(m): 4:50am On Apr 13, 2016
jeffizy:
my brother,if almighty american can go after sadam hussein,slaughtering thousans of iraqis,nd creating turmoil nd anarchy till today in iraq just for their selfish interest,which they camouflage under d pretext of flimsy excuse,then u should believ this toocry

america did the same thing in libya nd syria,so nothing is impossi-cantgringrin

but insha Allah,we shall defeat BH nd its element,collectivelygrin cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram by orunto27: 4:58am On Apr 13, 2016
You can conclude that this boko haram charade has been about lake chadbasin. Yes. OBJ was right to suggest "Udi formula. GEJ was naive to play good boy politics with France and to underrate the mischief of the North West Politicians. Buhari went for Saudis and Iran. Obama took side with Biafra agitators, saw Buhari a veritable weapon to manage to get into Chad Basin affairs and things become awry till now. It has always been a plot to test Nigeria's resolve. Obama coined CHANGE for APC.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 13, 2016
@OP - You're 72% correct. While France is busy mining crude & uranium illegally from the chad basin, the Amerikan embassy’s subversive activities in Nigeria fits into the long term Amerikan government’s well camouflaged policy of containment against Nigeria, the ultimate goal of which is to eliminate Nigeria as a potential strategic rival to Amerika in the African continent”

Remember the impounded chad-bound weapon-laden aircraft in kano last year?

The aircraft was an Antonov (Russian), chartered by the french government to convey military hardware for its peace-keeping force in Central African Republic.

Remember it was Alimodu-sherrif who lobbied for the release of the chad-bound cargo? Now, ask yourself; in what capacity did Alimodu Sheriff intervene in the matter?

Not many people know that Alimodu Sheriff was personally involved in the recruitment, training and dispatch of boko haram fighters - under the full cover of Idris Derby - the Chadian President.

Boko Haram is a franchise, run by the CIA, Mossad & the M16, and Alimodu Sheriff is only a pawn being used by the empire of chaos.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram by lonelydora: 6:07am On Apr 13, 2016
Just SMH

1 Like

Re: Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram by Koleman(m): 8:02am On Apr 13, 2016
If you are farmiliar with world politics then you will know anything is possible. Its even more messier and dirtier than nigerian politics. The number one rule is "FEAR THE UNITED STATES"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram by enlightenedmind: 9:24am On Apr 13, 2016
jeffizy:

R u serious. There r people like dis still in Africa? Who do not know Africa has been d target of systematic exploitation since its independence. And it is not a worthless barrel of oil. It is an oil well. Worth trillions of dollars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram by enlightenedmind: 9:30am On Apr 13, 2016
orunto27:
You can conclude that this boko haram charade has been about lake chadbasin. Yes. OBJ was right to suggest "Udi formula. GEJ was naive to play good boy politics with France and to underrate the mischief of the North West Politicians. Buhari went for Saudis and Iran. Obama took side with Biafra agitators, saw Buhari a veritable weapon to manage to get into Chad Basin affairs and things become awry till now. It has always been a plot to test Nigeria's resolve. Obama coined CHANGE for APC.

I mean africom has been camped in yobe for over 6 months. Doing what? Drilling oil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram by enlightenedmind: 9:32am On Apr 13, 2016
Koleman:
If you are farmiliar with world politics then you will know anything is possible. Its even more messier and dirtier than nigerian politics. The number one rule is "FEAR THE UNITED STATES"

Don't fear them.. Kick them out

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram by ItzTun3chi(m): 10:36am On Apr 13, 2016
who made the *united states* lord over the world i just wish north korea and russia launch nuclear bombs there

2 Likes

Re: Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram by Koleman(m): 10:43am On Apr 13, 2016
enlightenedmind:

Don't fear them.. Kick them out
nobody can.

1 Like

Re: Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2016
Every rational man knows that the west created most arms conflict in Africa just to expolt her natural resouces, Blood Diamond a film by Leonardo Dicaprio captures it all.
God please save mother land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram by enlightenedmind: 11:13am On Apr 13, 2016
Koleman:
nobody can.

Zimbabwe did, Tanzania did, Ghana did, Mozambique did. The secret is they can only get to you if you have corrupt politicians who let them do it. No one is saying they cannot drill ther, but Nigeria must benefit and they must stop killing our children and men and raping our ladies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram by enlightenedmind: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2016
ItzTun3chi:
who made the *united states* lord over the world i just wish north korea and russia launch nuclear bombs there

Just take time to read my articles i posted on this issue.
Re: Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram by orunto27: 8:23am On Apr 14, 2016
The Struggle has just started. China is coming and the Nigerian Security is not coordinated. The NASS and the Judiciary don't know what the Executive is planning until it bumerangs on them and they are asked to help to mend fences. There is a Democratic way for Heads of State, Prime Ministers and Presidents to act to carry their people to Promise lands. The uncoordinated nature of our security makes it possible for saboteurs, bokoharam, biafra, fulani herdsmen and all forms of incurssions and invasion to enter us so freely..

1 Like

Re: Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram by enlightenedmind: 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
simply bcoz we have corrupt politicians. we need to do something

1 Like

Re: Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram by sarutobie(m): 11:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
the last time I checked on nairaland the list of boko haram sponsors consisted of;
ihejirika
oritsejafor
CAN
GEJ
IPOB...wasnt aware it has gotten updated grin

JOKERS!
Re: Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram by mekonglobal(m): 4:11am On Apr 19, 2016
Zoharariel:
@OP - You're 72% correct. While France is busy mining crude & uranium illegally from the chad basin, the Amerikan embassy’s subversive activities in Nigeria fits into the long term Amerikan government’s well camouflaged policy of containment against Nigeria, the ultimate goal of which is to eliminate Nigeria as a potential strategic rival to Amerika in the African continent”

Remember the impounded chad-bound weapon-laden aircraft in kano last year?

The aircraft was an Antonov (Russian), chartered by the french government to convey military hardware for its peace-keeping force in Central African Republic.

Remember it was Alimodu-sherrif who lobbied for the release of the chad-bound cargo? Now, ask yourself; in what capacity did Alimodu Sheriff intervene in the matter?

Not many people know that Alimodu Sheriff was personally involved in the recruitment, training and dispatch of boko haram fighters - under the full cover of Idris Derby - the Chadian President.

Boko Haram is a franchise, run by the CIA, Mossad & the M16, and Alimodu Sheriff is only a pawn being used by the empire of chaos.
And unfortunately for Nigeria thats d same man PDP has choose as their chairman and possibly their presidential candidate for 2019 elections? Smh for dis country..

2 Likes

Re: Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram by Caseless: 4:36am On Apr 19, 2016
jeffizy:
when did the oil become worthless and when did we start having bh issues? France is behind our problem. Gej once said we have external forces working against us.

1 Like

Re: Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram by AmeboBoys(m): 5:43am On Apr 19, 2016
Check out what OAP Freez wrote on poverty mentality in Nigeria

http://www.ameboboys.com/2016/04/read-what-oap-freez-wrote-about-poverty.html

Re: Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram by sanandreas(m): 5:53am On Apr 19, 2016
illogical reasoning. America doesn't need our oil anymore. They proved that years ago. currently America among the ''largest producer''. America is investing more on renewables. if America wanted oil in Nigeria, they will create anarchy in Niger delta. Boko Haram is strictly Islam fanaticism on killing infidels which came back to hurt them. Before NE would recover the world would have moved on.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Billionaire Emeka Offor & His Wife Meet Bill Gates In USA(photos) / What Are The Duties Of Accountant General & Auditor General For The Federation? / Atiku Won In All Nine Local Governments In Akwaibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.