Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

What To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do? (1028 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do? by efun209990: 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
Hi everyone, i will like to hear from other matured minds. I have been dating a man for two years now, i am a virgin, and i told him i wanted to wait till marriage, he proposed to me earlier this year, and now insist that we have sex, I want to wait till i am married, he is not willing...do i just let him be?...matured replies needed, thanks
Re: What To Do? by uboma(m): 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2013
Pls keep ur virginity till u get legally married. There are no guarantees that he will still keep u or even marry u after u must have given him access to ur Jerusalem.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do? by MrCork17: 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
angry
Re: What To Do? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
Sham engagement. He's playing his way to screw you. The choice/ decision is yours

1 Like

Re: What To Do? by Abirisegun(m): 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2013
If he realy loves you he will wait till he takes you to Alter. Never, I repeat- never give in, he might not marry you after he sees the colour of your pant(s). Not easy though, put everything in Gods hand to help you and him to stay till the 'Saturday Night'. Best.

1 Like

Re: What To Do? by efun209990: 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2013
thanks for your reponses
Re: What To Do? by uboma(m): 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
@ op, btw how old are u?
Re: What To Do? by efun209990: 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
i am 27....
Re: What To Do? by uboma(m): 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
efun209990: i am 27....

Oh okay. I thought u are a minor.
Re: What To Do? by Dsage1: 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2013
efun209990: i am 27....

I thing you're old enough to get marry, or is he the one that's not ready or what?

Just let him know your stand. The following method may sounds funny but will surely work for you;

Whenever he ask for it,just goes down on your kneel,look into his eye,say a few words(reasonable words) and shed tears. If he truely love you,he will make a vow never to touch you until you get married.

Let me reveal the secrete/weakness of we men to you ladies,if we genuinely love you, we can't stand seen you crying. No matter how we may be offended or angry, the possibility of forgiving you at that moment is 99%.

1 Like

Re: What To Do? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
Don't lose your virginityoooooo!!!!let him marry you first.Crying and begging is ridiculous,your virginity,your call.If you cry and beg while dating him,be ready to cry a river while married to him.

1 Like

Re: What To Do? by efun209990: 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
[quote author=D sage]

I thing you're old enough to get marry, or is he the one that's not ready or what?

Just let him know your stand. The following method may sounds funny but will surely work for you;

Whenever he ask for it,just goes down on your kneel,look into his eye,say a few words(reasonable words) and shed tears. If he truely love you,he will make a vow never to touch you until you get married.

Let me reveal the secrete/weakness of we men to you ladies,if we genuinely love you, we can't stand seen you crying. No matter how we may be offended or angry, the possibility of forgiving you at that moment is 99%.

lol at begging, he knew my stand from the very beginning, i dont know why he suddenly cant wait....yea we are ready to get married, but some circumstances are delaying, if not, we should be married by now
Re: What To Do? by Dsage1: 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
@Uboma,REALITY and co, why are you guys talking like this? Why blaming the guy,do you think it's easy to be in a relatioship (especially with beautiful and sexy girl) without sex?

What gave you guys assurance that if her boyfriend leave her as a result of this,another guy she's going to date would not demand for sex? Besides, she's 27yr, and therefore need a stable relationship. Don't just telling people to decline something without giving them first a way out or alternatives.
Re: What To Do? by adim2(m): 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
At op. Hope u r truly one. And if u are 100% sure you are, let him see the stew on ur honeymoon night there and then he will over respect u and trust u. Please do not give in till he says yes i do. And my candid advice if u know dat after yes i do, u will not stain ur bed, better look for a way to change the story but still make sure u don't sleep with him. Cos if he ventures wait and on dat day nothing show. Eh eh eh.
Just my advice sha. Do not give in
Re: What To Do? by efun209990: 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
but what if he eventually cant wait anymore?...the painful part will be he leaving me because i refused to have sex till we got married sad.
Re: What To Do? by Dsage1: 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2013
[quote author=efun209990][/quote]

Now that he cannot wait anymore,and you too not ready to lose your virginity, what do think you can do to keep him?
Re: What To Do? by efun209990: 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
D sage:

Now that he cannot wait anymore,and you too not ready to lose your virginity, what do think you can do to keep him?

....good question *sigh*....but being intimate just because i dont want to loose him is not a good reason to go against what i believe in...what will be will be..
Re: What To Do? by GraceBestowed(f): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
What are the chances that he will stay after you let him have his way? The truth is that you don't know. It would be better to be heartbroken if he leaves you now, than to be heartbroken if he leaves after taking away from you the one thing you were protecting.
Re: What To Do? by uboma(m): 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
D sage: @Uboma,REALITY and co, why are you guys talking like this? Why blaming the guy,do you think it's easy to be in a relatioship (especially with beautiful and sexy girl) without sex?

What gave you guys assurance that if her boyfriend leave her as a result of this,another guy she's going to date would not demand for sex? Besides, she's 27yr, and therefore need a stable relationship. Don't just telling people to decline something without giving them first a way out or alternatives.

Her virginity is hers and I will still encourage her to keep it till she gets married. Oya over to you, let's hear ur alternatives
Re: What To Do? by efun209990: 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
GraceBestowed: What are the chances that he will stay after you let him have his way? The truth is that you don't know. It would be better to be heartbroken if he leaves you now, than to be heartbroken if he leaves after taking away from you the one thing you were protecting.

true....i just though other qualities were more important for him beyond being intimate...but what you say makes a lot of sense
Re: What To Do? by GraceBestowed(f): 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
efun209990:

true....i just though other qualities were more important for him beyond being intimate...but what you say makes a lot of sense

If he truly respects you, and wants to spend the rest of his life with you, he wouldn't want to make you compromise on your stance. Don't let anyone/thing cause you to lower your standards! If he walks, then he's made room for someone better to come in!

1 Like

Re: What To Do? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2013
D sage: @Uboma,REALITY and co, why are you guys talking like this? Why blaming the guy,do you think it's easy to be in a relatioship (especially with beautiful and sexy girl) without sex?

Huh? undecided
Re: What To Do? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
Abiri.segun:
If he realy loves you he will wait till he takes you to Alter. Never, I repeat- never give in, he might not marry you after he sees the colour of your pant(s). Not easy though, put everything in Gods hand to help you and him to stay till the 'Saturday Night'. Best.
stop ds propaganda pls!!
Wot is d meanin of, 'if he loves u, he will wait'?
Love sef don suffer for una hands o.

The truth is: if i love a girl, biliv me, i must fucck her(dnt blame me, blame nature)!

I think d correct thing is,'if he undstds u, he will wait'. There is nothing dt concerned love in this issue. Ok?
Re: What To Do? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2013
uboma: Pls keep ur virginity till u get legally married. There are no guarantees that he will still keep u or even marry u after u must have given him access to ur Jerusalem.
^

REALITY101: Sham engagement. He's playing his way to screw you. The choice/ decision is yours
^

byvan: Don't lose your virginityoooooo!!!!let him marry you first.Crying and begging is ridiculous,your virginity,your call.If you cry and beg while dating him,be ready to cry a river while married to him.
^
Re: What To Do? by double08(m): 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
Truth of the matter is you will never know,he might be playing you or he might be serious about getting married to you and wants to see if you are fertile or not,happens in Nigeria these days, like 70% of newly weds are already pregnant before their wedding. If he has been dating for two years you should know if he truly loves you or not.The final decision is yours to take cool

Come to think of it. dating for two years damn!!!!that ni66er is patient grin
Re: What To Do? by Dsage1: 7:41am On Apr 14, 2013
efun209990:

....good question *sigh*....but being intimate just because i dont want to loose him is not a good reason to go against what i believe in...what will be will be..

Check my previous post very well,did I in anywhere advise you to intimate with him? The question I asked after was as a result of your misunderstanding of a simple tactic I thought you. Let be realistic, do you think it's that easy to convince a full grow man who has already make up his mind and probably have seen a lot of sex actions or receive a series of advises from friends with a mere word?

Now my advise,prepare your mind for better and worse from this guy. I forsee this guy will start pretending too and at the same time having it with another lady. Just be careful,so that you won't be a victim of a fail relationship at the age of 30. May God be with you!
Re: What To Do? by Dsage1: 7:52am On Apr 14, 2013
uboma:

Her virginity is hers and I will still encourage her to keep it till she gets married. Oya over to you, let's hear ur alternatives

I encourage her too by giving her a simple tactic (alternative way) in order to keep the guy.
Re: What To Do? by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2013
D sage:

Check my previous post very well,did I in anywhere advise you to intimate with him? The question I asked after was as a result of your misunderstanding of a simple tactic I thought you. Let be realistic, do you think it's that easy to convince a full grow man who has already make up his mind and probably have seen a lot of sex actions or receive a series of advises from friends with a mere word?

Now my advise,prepare your mind for better and worse from this guy. I forsee this guy will start pretending too and at the same time having it with another lady. Just be careful,so that you won't be a victim of a fail relationship at the age of 30. May God be with you!
I think he is having it with another lady cus no matured man can stay off s£x 4 two years @op its ur choice stick to it
Re: What To Do? by butta(m): 9:05am On Apr 14, 2013
@op the truth of the matter is the man tried keeping off sex from u after 2 years another issue is don't u think after dating someone for up to 2 years the man by now should show some seriousness or real commitment in marrying you because any relationship after 2 years that is not stil properly defined is a waste of time considering your age now at least if it is only introduction he is able to do then u can at least consider to be intimate with him, anyway think wisely and be careful because people change what if u give it to him and he suddenly changes his mind about you.
Re: What To Do? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2013
Some men ll lose the enthusiasm after popping it,they will go like"is that it??is this why I have been waiting for two years??abeg,virginity is meant to be broken,am moving on joor"

Protect yourself first because you can't fall after coming this far.If he is doubting you,suggest that you guys check with a Gyno,there, he ll get his confirmation.You ll really be heartbroken if you give in and this guy scamps.Don't forget that every girl was once a virgin,yet, most got being dumped and cheated on as the reward for giving it up.

1 Like

Re: What To Do? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ucheosefoh: I think he is having it with another lady cus no matured man can stay off s£x 4 two years @op its ur choice stick to it

He is definitely having it with someone else but he really needs OP's waist.

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Make Your Relationship Magically Romantic / Do You Think Your Boy/girlfriend Loves You?what Makes You Think That Way? / Use And Dump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.