Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Infinix Buzz The First Ever Android Touch And Type Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Buzz The First Ever Android Touch And Type Smartphone (7178 Views)

Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen / Infinix Buzz Vs Tecno Q1 / Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Buzz The First Ever Android Touch And Type Smartphone by Edizzy(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2013
For those of yu who hav been waitin 4 a budget android device wid some high end features,The time has com 4 yu 2 join d league of numerous android owners courtesy of Infinix mobile. Infinix buzz accordin 2 d maker(infinix)is android first touch and type smartphone runnin on ice cream sandwich with a 5.0 mp rear camera a 2.6 inch capacitive touchscreen an access of up 2 700,000 apps on google play store a 1.0 GHz processor,512mb each for Ram and Rom 8GB microSD Card inside and many more for just 5600 if yu re buyin 4rm Jumia bt yu cn get it 4 less at computer village Ikeja i.e 4dos in Eko Akite. So hurry go get urs 2day in oder nt 2 b left out,yu cn get urs for 13000 in som shops in lagos so wat re yu waitin for. Infinix Buzz Specs Network:3G/2G operating System:Android4.0 ICS Dimension:113.8*66.4*11.9mm Display:2.6 inch capacitive Touchscreen Google Play:700,000 Apps Processor:1.0 GHz Battery:1450 mAh Camera:5.0mp rear facing camera Memory:512mb Ram/512mb Rom Music:Mp3:MIDI AMR WAV AAC Video:Mp4 3GP Messaging:Gmail SNS/IM:Facebook Twitter Gplus Connectivity:Wifi Wifi Hotspot Gps Usb Assisted Gps Sensor:G sensor Light sensor proximity sensor Other Features:Google Maps Google Chrome. It cn neva be beta dan dis cos a phone wid dis featurs 4rm top brands like Samsung Htc Lg Nokia wil retail for btwn 25 to 30k bt Infinix has made such a mere imagination. One thin is certain im nt tryin 2 promote infinix here in Naija bt im only tryin 2 ensure no Nigerian is left out of d on going mobile revolution. If yu compare d Tecno n3 2 d Buzz yu wil realise its only advantage is a bigger screen of 3.5 unlike Buzz 2.6 bt d Buzz won in other dpartment like camera buzz has 5.0mp unlike n3 3.0mp buzz has a 1.0 ghz processor bt n3 has jus 800mhz buzz is runnin on 4.0 ics unlike n3 2.3 gingerbread a fast outdated version yu cn do more wid d buzz wid it qwerty keypad bt dat is impossible wid d n3. So guys watch out for Buzz vs n3 Thread soon and start ordering or invade dos shops in computer village now.
Re: Infinix Buzz The First Ever Android Touch And Type Smartphone by princemmab(m): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
Is it invisible? Dnt u have a pic of it....

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Buzz The First Ever Android Touch And Type Smartphone by 2NDACCT(f): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
lol...SAMSUNG GALAXY Y PR0 D0US IS FAR BETA...CHK D LINK BEL0W 4 DETAILS
Re: Infinix Buzz The First Ever Android Touch And Type Smartphone by Edizzy(m): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
Bros na lie go do ur research wella
Re: Infinix Buzz The First Ever Android Touch And Type Smartphone by luluosas(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
2ND ACCT: lol...SAMSUNG GALAXY Y PR0 D0US IS FAR BETA...CHK D LINK BEL0W 4 DETAILS
How can Y Pro DUOS running Android 2.3 Gingerbread be better that Buzz running Android 4 ICS?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Buzz The First Ever Android Touch And Type Smartphone by dowjones(m): 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
OP you are ignorant, HTC chacha is touch and type. Samsung also has a touch and type android (i cant remember the name)
Re: Infinix Buzz The First Ever Android Touch And Type Smartphone by 2NDACCT(f): 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
luluosas:
How can Y Pro DUOS running Android 2.3 Gingerbread be better that Buzz running Android 4 ICS?
bro...hpe u knw dat itz samsung
Re: Infinix Buzz The First Ever Android Touch And Type Smartphone by Edizzy(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
Bros see am 4 here

Re: Infinix Buzz The First Ever Android Touch And Type Smartphone by luluosas(m): 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
2ND ACCT:
bro...hpe u knw dat itz samsung
That's what I am using.

Re: Infinix Buzz The First Ever Android Touch And Type Smartphone by Edizzy(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
Bros is urs Buzz or n3
Re: Infinix Buzz The First Ever Android Touch And Type Smartphone by biomedixexcel(m): 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
my N3 has 1Ghz processor
Re: Infinix Buzz The First Ever Android Touch And Type Smartphone by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2013
Misleading topic. research more on LG OPTIMUS C660, MOTOROLA XT FIRE PRO, SAMSUNG GALAXY Y PRO, Y PRO DUOS, GALAXY CHAT, HTC CHACHA, and more from huawei, MICROMAX.
Re: Infinix Buzz The First Ever Android Touch And Type Smartphone by Kamaye(m): 6:58am On Apr 14, 2013
It may be the first touch and type android phone he knows, but definitely not the first in the market.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Buzz The First Ever Android Touch And Type Smartphone by Edizzy(m): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2013
Bros dos devices yu mention above hw many re runnin on ice cream sandwich or how many were shiped wid ics pre instaled
Re: Infinix Buzz The First Ever Android Touch And Type Smartphone by Lateedee(m): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
its the first shipped with ics but not the first touch and type android that is infinix buzz is 1st touch and type android shipped with ics
Re: Infinix Buzz The First Ever Android Touch And Type Smartphone by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2013
ALL THESE PHONES WERE RELEASED in 2012

1. Kyocera Rise C5155

2. Motorola Droid 4

3. Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE

4. Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G

5. Pantech Star Q 4G

6. LG Mach

7. Samsung Galaxy
Stratosphere II

8. Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q

9. Pantech Marauder 4G LTE

10. Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330

All powered by advanced specs and Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream
Sandwich) direct from the box.

Lateedee: its the first shipped with ics but not the first touch and type android that is infinix buzz is 1st touch and type android shipped with ics
Re: Infinix Buzz The First Ever Android Touch And Type Smartphone by Edizzy(m): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ok now tell me which companies merged to pave way for Infinix Mobile to emerge who provides d fastest and correct answer wil win a tousand naira rchard card of his or her network of choice 4rm me
Re: Infinix Buzz The First Ever Android Touch And Type Smartphone by Kamaye(m): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
Edizzy: Ok now tell me which companies merged to pave way for Infinix Mobile to emerge who provides d fastest and correct answer wil win a tousand naira rchard card of his or her network of choice 4rm me
Infinix emerged as a result of merger between Sagem and mobiwire.
Re: Infinix Buzz The First Ever Android Touch And Type Smartphone by dljbd1(m): 10:29am On Jun 01, 2013
Please, how the price range of these bolded phones?

aze: ALL THESE PHONES WERE RELEASED in 2012

1. Kyocera Rise C5155

2. Motorola Droid 4

3. Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE

4. Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G

5. Pantech Star Q 4G

6. LG Mach

7. Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II

8. Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q

9. Pantech Marauder 4G LTE

10. Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330

All powered by advanced specs and Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream
Sandwich) direct from the box.

Re: Infinix Buzz The First Ever Android Touch And Type Smartphone by Dimeji1976(m): 5:33am On Jun 02, 2013
Wow, looks cute! how much is that?
Edizzy: Bros see am 4 here
Re: Infinix Buzz The First Ever Android Touch And Type Smartphone by segun1983: 11:27am On Jun 02, 2013
16k in computer village
Dimeji1976: Wow, looks cute! how much is that?
Re: Infinix Buzz The First Ever Android Touch And Type Smartphone by segun1983: 11:27am On Jun 02, 2013
16k in computer village
Dimeji1976: Wow, looks cute! how much is that?
Re: Infinix Buzz The First Ever Android Touch And Type Smartphone by versatilez(m): 7:20am On Jun 11, 2013
Edizzy: Ok now tell me which companies merged to pave way for Infinix Mobile to emerge who provides d fastest and correct answer wil win a tousand naira rchard card of his or her network of choice 4rm me

(1) (Reply)

(airtel Trybe) The New Deal From Airtel / How Can I By Pass The Wifi Set Up When Device Is Booting After A Factory Reset?? / Is The Nokia 7 Plus Worth ₦140,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.