Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,883 members, 7,851,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) (348242 Views)

My Client Is Now Open To Peace And Dialogue, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Pleads With FG / Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard / Jonathan In France For Summit On Peace And Security In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by theoctopus: 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
Abagworo:

Funny. If Amaechi should display all his accomplishments ridiculously including "roundabouts" 20 pages cannot contain them.

Big lie! Amaechi is the biggest noise maker I have ever seen. If he has such projects, he will not allow anyone to hear word. Even a road as important as Ikwere road has open gutters, yet he is gallivanting around campaigning for VP to abokis who have not achieved one thing in their enclaves. Very pathetic.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
theoctopus:

Big lie! Amaechi is the biggest noise maker I have ever seen. If he has such projects, he will not allow anyone to hear word. Even a road as important as Ikwere road has open gutters, yet he is gallivanting around campaigning for VP to abokis who have not achieved one thing in their enclaves. Very pathetic.

I keep asking where people get the impression of Amaechi making noise from. I've not seen anywhere on the net where Amaechi is showing off his projects. Same with Rochas. Most of the people calling them noisemakers do so out of personal assumptions.

Below is picture of Ikwerre Road before AGIP Flyover. Remember Amaechi built this flyover but I've never seen it posted all over the net as an achievement.

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
CFCfan: Any new pix of the terminal under construction?
no idont have any. Are you in AKS? if so you can go get some pics.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Biafradiplomat: 10:43am On Sep 29, 2013
bashy_demy: Oga you still saying the samething, This is not PH or Amaechi thread but you mention his name earlier in your comment. So when you dont want us to talk about Amaechi here why did you mention his name in your thief akpabio's thread?
It's so pathetic how you guys are trying so had to defend the indefensible, it's now 'obviousparent' that you Amaechi apologists are paid sycophants who would trample on the truth just to earn their pay, comparing Amaechi to Akpabio is like comparing darkness to light! Time has gone when propaganda defeats logic, we now live in the information age in a world that has been turned into a global village. I have no bias for neither Akpabio nor Amaechi but if truth be told, Amaechi has performed abysmally relative to Akpabio, for starters both states have similar allocation while Rivers state has by far a superior IGR to Akwa ibom state but while Akpabio has been able to put something tangible on ground, the same cannot be said of Amaechi, Uyo is fast becoming a world class city and may in the near future upstage Portharcourt as Nigeria's No 3 city. NOW TO PUT ALL ARGUMENTS TO REST ON AMAECHI'S PERFORMANCE, PLEASE I CHALLENGE YOU SYCOPHANTS to START A THREAD AND SHOW CASE AMAECHI'S GREAT DEEDS IN RIVERS STATE! failure to do this would mean that you guys do not want Rivers state in particular and Nigeria in general to develop rather you are aiding and abetting corruption for parochial gains. PLS I IMPLORE ON YOU AMAECHI WARRIORS TO OPEN THE THREAD AND POST A LINK HERE OR FOREVER SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
PEACE TO MEN OF GOODWILL. ogi ofor ga ala mana eziokwu bu ndu!
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
Renovation of govt school etoi by gov akpabio. pictures of more schools comming

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
more

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
2 primary schools and some rural road + junctions

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
Biafra diplomat:
It's so pathetic how you guys are trying so had to defend the indefensible, it's now 'obviousparent' that you Amaechi apologists are paid sycophants who would trample on the truth just to earn their pay, comparing Amaechi to Akpabio is like comparing darkness to light! Time has gone when propaganda defeats logic, we now live in the information age in a world that has been turned into a global village. I have no bias for neither Akpabio nor Amaechi but if truth be told, Amaechi has performed abysmally relative to Akpabio, for starters both states have similar allocation while Rivers state has by far a superior IGR to Akwa ibom state but while Akpabio has been able to put something tangible on ground, the same cannot be said of Amaechi, Uyo is fast becoming a world class city and may in the near future upstage Portharcourt as Nigeria's No 3 city. NOW TO PUT ALL ARGUMENTS TO REST ON AMAECHI'S PERFORMANCE, PLEASE I CHALLENGE YOU SYCOPHANTS to START A THREAD AND SHOW CASE AMAECHI'S GREAT DEEDS IN RIVERS STATE! failure to do this would mean that you guys do not want Rivers state in particular and Nigeria in general to develop rather you are aiding and abetting corruption for parochial gains. PLS I IMPLORE ON YOU AMAECHI WARRIORS TO OPEN THE THREAD AND POST A LINK HERE OR FOREVER SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
PEACE TO MEN OF GOODWILL. ogi ofor ga ala mana eziokwu bu ndu!

This thread is about Akwa-Ibom but you can visit the Rivers vs Rwanda thread to catch a little glimpse. Amaechi has not taken pictures to display but I assure you that in the next few months pictures will start to emerge as road marking has commenced. We need not talk about schools, hospitals, enpowerment of indigenes, security and health. I know Akpabio mainly did roads, roundabouts and four flyovers, e-library and stadium still under construction. so you will therefore see Amaechi's own roads, bridges, roundabouts, stadium and flyovers.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by atlwireles: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
Abagworo:

This thread is about Akwa-Ibom but you can visit the Rivers vs Rwanda thread to catch a little glimpse. Amaechi has not taken pictures to display but I assure you that in the next few months pictures will start to emerge as road marking has commenced. We need not talk about schools, hospitals, enpowerment of indigenes, security and health. I know Akpabio mainly did roads, roundabouts and four flyovers, e-library and stadium still under construction. so you will therefore see Amaechi's own roads, bridges, roundabouts, stadium and flyovers.

Next few months ke Oct 3 is the day of judgement. Amaechi VS Omehia.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
Nice
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
atlwireles:

Next few months ke Oct 3 is the day of judgement. Amaechi VS Omehia.

Omehia is a good man as well.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
school renovation

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
more

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
police secondary school ukana built by the state govt and handed over to the Nigerian Police for management.

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
more

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
more sorry about pic quality

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by B2mario(m): 9:15am On Oct 02, 2013
Abagworo:

I keep asking where people get the impression of Amaechi making noise from. I've not seen anywhere on the net where Amaechi is showing off his projects. Same with Rochas. Most of the people calling them noisemakers do so out of personal assumptions.

Below is picture of Ikwerre Road before AGIP Flyover. Remember Amaechi built this flyover but I've never seen it posted all over the net as an achievement.
the same question i ask myself, where people got the impression that these two men are noisemakers while i have not heard or seen them make the noise.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
new class room blocks

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
recently renovated class room block @ st vincent school oron and the recently renovated state library branch @ udotung ubo

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 4:18am On Oct 03, 2013
this is how gov akpabio celebrated the 26th anniversary of akwa ibom state all the critics of gov. akpabio watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jnF7rlwhrw#t=1235

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 4:53am On Oct 03, 2013
The newly constructed state of the Arts Akwa Ibom State Banquet hall.

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
ikot ekpene senetorial district

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
eket senatorial district school district

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
uyo schools schools

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
police secondary school ukana while under construction.

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
on electrification Akpabio has covered 85% of villages with rural electrification with the target of achieving 100% coverage before leaving office this is huge.

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
ikot ekpene Senate dist.contd

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
ikot ekpene senate dist contd

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
In Eket senatorial district

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
eket SD contd

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
Eket SD contd

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
Uyo Senatorial District.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (78) (Reply)

The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.