Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,233 members, 7,842,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) - Politics (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) (347964 Views)

My Client Is Now Open To Peace And Dialogue, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Pleads With FG / Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard / Jonathan In France For Summit On Peace And Security In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by texanomaly(f): 3:20am On Sep 09, 2014
all4naija: Nigerian development disturbs my eyes! Jeez! angry angry angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry

What do you suggest?

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by texanomaly(f): 4:38am On Sep 09, 2014
sexfiend: I think you guys are a bunch of sycophantic nuisance . the same selected boring propaganda pics from different angles,although the stadium design looks modern and nice,the major entrance road which leads all the way to the hotel and two other long stretch of roads which cuts off through the traffic circle were not too bad . I was in Uyo three weeks ago and I can post my own version of Uyo which is far different and real than what these sycophants have here. I would chose Calabar and enugu as way better than uyo
Texanomaly ,if you are white ,what connection do you have with Nigeria? what brought you to this forum? if my intuition and serves me right , are you a black nigerian woman masquerading as a white girl for your own personal reasons ? perhaps to get more respect or whatever warped reason. it just seems strange to me .

You caught me! I can not longer continue this charade. embarassed

Buhahahahahahahahahahahaha!! SMDH undecided

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by texanomaly(f): 4:40am On Sep 09, 2014
Btw...my first diary entry explains how I ended up on NL.

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:43am On Sep 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by texanomaly(f): 5:02am On Sep 09, 2014
sexfiend: well, I am highly intuitive,And i'm always right 90 percent of the time . I could be wrong ,but i'm not sure . i just find it strange that you would be attracted to this forum. what exactly is your aim on the forum? is your boyfriend Nigerian? are your friends Nigerian? since there are a lot of nigerians in Houston Texas. do you like Nigerian music etc. ? is your husband or relative an expatriate oil worker in Nigeria?
are you planning on moving to Nigeria? why ? why would you leave texas and move to Nigeria?
my analysis and 6th sense simply indicates that you are black nigerian masquerading as white . although I could be wrong .

I'm white. Believe what you want. There is nothing I can do to convince you, even if cared to.

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 09, 2014
texanomaly:

What do you suggest?
I suggest we embrace modern development. Clean and sustainable.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by texanomaly(f): 5:07am On Sep 09, 2014
all4naija:
I suggest we embrace modern development. Clean and sustainable.

Are you a civil engineer?
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by texanomaly(f): 5:10am On Sep 09, 2014
Municipal or Urban engineer?
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 09, 2014
texanomaly:

Are you a civil engineer?
No, I am not! Why did you ask?
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by texanomaly(f): 5:17am On Sep 09, 2014
all4naija: No, I am not! Why did you ask?

I thought maybe you were vying for the city planners job.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by texanomaly(f): 5:23am On Sep 09, 2014
Well goodnight sexfiend. Maybe your 6th sense will be stronger when I wake up tomorrow. grin

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by texanomaly(f): 5:32am On Sep 09, 2014
sexfiend: have a terrible sleep filled with nightmares grin

tongue

Btw...do you hate white people or something?
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by texanomaly(f): 5:34am On Sep 09, 2014
sexfiend: why should I ?

Don't know...You tell me.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 09, 2014
texanomaly:

I'm white. Believe what you want. There is nothing I can do to convince you, even if cared to.
grin grin
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 09, 2014
texanomaly: Well goodnight sexfiend. Maybe your 6th sense will be stronger when I wake up tomorrow. grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by texanomaly(f): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
musKeeto:

grin grin grin grin

Tell him I'm white. angry On second thought... tongue
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Chekitaut: 6:11am On Sep 13, 2014
GRANITE: Our service now in the East

Granite Price: N2900/ton
Transportation: Call
Qty: 30tons

Cross-River to PORT HARCOURT, OBRIKOM, YENEGOA, AHODA, OWERRI, OBAGI, MBIAMA, UYO, IKO ABASI, EKET, IKOT-EPENE, ABA, UMAHIA, ITU, CALABAR, ORON

Call:08055545355, 08077615531

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by cpapa: 6:24am On Sep 13, 2014
After seeing dis I say its only God dat will judge abia state Gov for wasting. 8 yrs

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 12:02am On Sep 14, 2014
smiley

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 12:21am On Sep 14, 2014
lovely building and background @Atuoke please whats the building for and where is it located
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ring Road 3 in Uyo Wears New Look as State Govt. Installs Solar Street Lights.

Ring road three traverses Idoro and Aka Etinan, Mbierebe roads are wearing new looks following massive work going on there. The road is adorned with solar powered street lights and proper markings for easy flow of traffic. The first noticeable development on the ring road three is the solar powered street light being installed to illuminate both sides of the express way at night. Various components of the street light were being assembled at each point they were mounted. Some of the major components included the poles, battery boxes, bulbs and solar panels. One of the Engineers, Mr. Daniel Akpan said the installations were done through of the State Ministry and covered the entire stage of ring road three. Speaking on the choice of the solar powered street light by government, another engineer, Mr. Victor Gabriel explained that the lighting facilities were special devices which power itself with all the major components at the topmost part of the poles. According to Engineer Gabriel, Government decided to go for the devices in other to check vandalism. Also have been painted with white and black colour while other set of experts were inserting road traffic signs and road markings to demarcate the lanes and further ensure the safety of road users. Residents and those doing business in the area expressed happiness at the development which they said will boost business activities. All these are parts of efforts by the Akwa Ibom State Governor, Sir (Dr.) Godswill Obot Akpabio (CON) JP, to make the State a destination of choice.

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by BabaTony: 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
Atouke: Ring Road 3 in Uyo Wears New Look as State Govt. Installs Solar Street Lights.

Ring road three traverses Idoro and Aka Etinan, Mbierebe roads are wearing new looks following massive work going on there. The road is adorned with solar powered street lights and proper markings for easy flow of traffic. The first noticeable development on the ring road three is the solar powered street light being installed to illuminate both sides of the express way at night. Various components of the street light were being assembled at each point they were mounted. Some of the major components included the poles, battery boxes, bulbs and solar panels. One of the Engineers, Mr. Daniel Akpan said the installations were done through of the State Ministry and covered the entire stage of ring road three. Speaking on the choice of the solar powered street light by government, another engineer, Mr. Victor Gabriel explained that the lighting facilities were special devices which power itself with all the major components at the topmost part of the poles. According to Engineer Gabriel, Government decided to go for the devices in other to check vandalism. Also have been painted with white and black colour while other set of experts were inserting road traffic signs and road markings to demarcate the lanes and further ensure the safety of road users. Residents and those doing business in the area expressed happiness at the development which they said will boost business activities. All these are parts of efforts by the Akwa Ibom State Governor, Sir (Dr.) Godswill Obot Akpabio (CON) JP, to make the State a destination of choice.

Atouke, nice road but from the road contract signed it was supposed to stretch from idoro road to oron road. Do you have an idea whether it got there? The last time I went through it stopped at aka road.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 8:21am On Sep 15, 2014
new building at akwa ibom state university

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 8:23am On Sep 15, 2014
but bro from this pics there are street lights on the road when it was commisioned @atuoke

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
Akwa ibom is thelargest producer of crude oil in Nigeria 504 thousand barrells per day source www.oilrevenueng.org

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 16, 2014
When is Nigeria going to develop? I mean real development. Modern development! angry angry angry lipsrsealed
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by BabaTony: 5:57am On Sep 16, 2014
all4naija: When is Nigeria going to develop? I mean real development. Modern development! angry angry angry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
whites

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (78) (Reply)

The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.