Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) - Politics (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) (347504 Views)

My Client Is Now Open To Peace And Dialogue, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Pleads With FG / Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard / Jonathan In France For Summit On Peace And Security In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by grafikii: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
Seun why is this thread not in the travel section like the lagos thread.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by grafikii: 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
Seun Keep your words and move this thread to the travel section
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
grafikii: Seun Keep your words and move this thread to the travel section
bad belle go kill you SPOS

3 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by grafikii: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
ujoinme: bad belle go kill you SPOS
Seun should do what is right
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by grafikii: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
by Seun(m): 12:54pm On Sep 10
As for the thread meant to showcase Lagos, it was
moved to the Travel section because after the last
state picture posting controversy we agreed that all
threads showcasing pictures of states either for the
sake of criticism or for praise should be moved to the
Travel section.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by grafikii: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
by Seun(m): 12:54pm On Sep 10
As for the thread meant to showcase Lagos, it was
moved to the Travel section because after the last
state picture posting controversy we agreed that all
threads showcasing pictures of states either for the
sake of criticism or for praise should be moved to the
Travel section.

Seun come and keep your words
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 11:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
ujoinme: bad belle go kill you SPOS

please ignore the troll with different monikers. and keep on the good work.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 26, 2014
Within the next year, European teams won't be able to play against non-European teams, due to the introduction of the "week of football" concept.
All the available FIFA international breaks will be used for Euro 2016 qualifiers. Therefore, it won't be possible for the SE to play against a European team in a friendly.

But I wish the next home AFCON qualifier would serve as the stadium's opening match.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 12:25am On Sep 26, 2014
CFCfan: Within the next year, European teams won't be able to play against non-European teams, due to the introduction of the "week of football" concept.
All the available FIFA international breaks will be used for Euro 2016 qualifiers. Therefore, it won't be possible for the SE to play against a European team in a friendly.

But I wish the next home AFCON qualifier would serve as the stadium's opening match.

SE needs to play a team they can easily beat with a wide margin for the opening of the stadium, South Africa, fiji or cape verde national team will do. I envy the guy that will score the first goal at that stadium.
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 26, 2014
Atouke:

SE needs to play a team they can easily beat for the opening of the stadium, South Africa, fiji or cape verde national team will do.
Or even Tahiti grin
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 12:28am On Sep 26, 2014
CFCfan:
Or even Tahiti grin

lol grin grin grin those are the kinds of national teams we need, Mr paul Bassey works for CAF And FIFA and i know he will advice the state govt accordingly
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 26, 2014
Atouke:

lol grin grin grin those are the kinds of national teams we need, Mr paul Bassey works for CAF And FIFA and i know he will advice the state govt accordingly
Very true
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 1:24am On Sep 26, 2014
gota love akpabio for building good roads in AKWA ibom

4 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 2:36am On Sep 26, 2014
Uyo local Govt HQTRS

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 2:39am On Sep 26, 2014
uyo

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 3:08am On Sep 26, 2014
At the Uyo E- library grin grin grin pictures courtesy of http://www.ibomelibrary.org/

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 3:11am On Sep 26, 2014
grin grin grin grin

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
smiley

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
grin sad

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 9:03am On Sep 30, 2014
akwa ibom state was been made pride by so many of her indigenes doing the weekend
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 9:04am On Sep 30, 2014
our dear Governor was been hosted by the US congress am so proud of my Governor
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 9:05am On Sep 30, 2014
the Utere family from ikot Abasi won this year edition of the maltina dancehall

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 9:07am On Sep 30, 2014
mt Imeh Usuah the taxi driver who returned 18million naira that one of his passenger forgot was been honoured by our president
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Up close on the fold-able seats installed at the Akwa Ibom Stadium complex. These are designed for comfort and well spaced out, allowing spectators to move easily along the aisle.
The seats comes in three different colors of white, green and orange. A combination that gives the stadium a stunning look.

2 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by absulo(m): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
More Pictures of the Stadium

7 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 2:00am On Oct 02, 2014
nice pictures absulo, do you have pictures of the new airport terminal?

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by absulo(m): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2014
tnx bro.....i don't have the pictures at the moment. will post the pictures as soon as i get them.
Atouke: nice pictures absulo, do you have pictures of the new airport terminal?
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by leo1234(m): 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
chino11:

Dont mention Anambra and that state on same sentence again. States get levels.

@ The topic: I can only say WOW to the roads and beauty!!!!

This is what development in infrastructure is about. This roads can only be compared to Abuja roads..simple.

But the gov is not meeting up on the areas of human capital development, health, education. An average Ibom man is still very poor and living below 20 dollars per day. An average Ibom man is still my gateman, an average Ibom girl is still my cook.

All in all Akpabio has done well above average ..I score him 55%. The next governor will take up the touch where he stopped in 2015.

20 dollars per day
That is over 90000 naira in a month.
How many people make up to that amount in Nigeria
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 8:02am On Oct 03, 2014
absulo: More Pictures of the Stadium

The stadium is almost complete ahead of the december deadline. Good pictures absulo your effort is appreciated please post more pictures.

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
@ujoime please how far bro with the Etebi ewang road and bridge
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
@ujoime please how far bro with the housing estates the international terminal of our airport pleas would sincerely love to know about all this

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
oil and gas academy under construction at mkpat been inspected by the council chairman Ephraim Akpan

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (78) (Reply)

The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.