Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) - Politics (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) (347539 Views)

My Client Is Now Open To Peace And Dialogue, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Pleads With FG / Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard / Jonathan In France For Summit On Peace And Security In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 18, 2014
akpanakwaibom:
life would be much better if humans become more appreciative
I can only appreciate what is up to standard not mediocrity! angry angry angry
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 11:41am On Oct 18, 2014
a street in eket

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 11:43am On Oct 18, 2014
leave us lets try and fail.the south africans you so worshiped were been developed by the whites so leave us alone mbok

2 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2014
akpanakwaibom:
leave us lets try and fail.the south africans you so worshiped were been developed by the whites so leave us alone mbok
No! I am not going to leave you alone. Nigeria is a resource-rich country and it is appalling to see the poor level of development there. Indeed, Nigeria is one of the worst countries on earth with huge resources and poor development. That is a big shame on all of us, most especially, those who compliment mediocrity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 18, 2014
all4naija:

No! I am not going to leave you alone. Nigeria is a resource-rich country and it is appalling to see the poor level of development there. Indeed, Nigeria is one of the worst countries on earth with huge resources and poor development. That is a big shame on all of us, most especially, those who compliment mediocrity.

go and tell your osogbo tout governor to transform your rural hinter enclave into New York.

jealousy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2014
@all4naija the present governors in Nigeria are very proactive and doing what we all expect from them be constructive in your criticism
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 11:56am On Oct 18, 2014
akwa ibom and indeed Nigeria is a work a progress we are on the right track take it or leave it
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 11:57am On Oct 18, 2014
@ujoime why is it that whenever i ask questions from you i don't always get a reply from you?
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 11:59am On Oct 18, 2014
please we need more contributions for this thread.pictures of bad roads.bad school buildings .we need the good the bad and beautiful.God bless you all
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

go and tell your osogbo tout governor to transform your rural hinter enclave into New York.

jealousy
You are biased but I am not! I am talking about all parts of Nigeria! It is clear one of the hindrances to the country moving forward is ethnic discrimination. That is another big shame on all of us. angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
all4naija:
You are biased but I am not! I am talking about all parts of Nigeria! It is clear one of the hindrances to the country moving forward is ethnic discrimination. That is another big shame on all of us. angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry

start from your osogbo.

jealous fool there is a saying that charity begins at home.

3 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
enjoying themselves at ibeno beach

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

start from your osogbo.

jealous fool there is a saying that charity begins at home.

What are you talking about? All Nigerian cities aren't so different when it comes to development, you i d i o t!
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
all4naija:
What are you talking about? All Nigerian cities aren't so different when it comes to development, you i d i o t!

jealous fool, i have been fighting fools like you since page 1 of this thread.

now get out of here and go out and get a whiff of your p1ss sh1t smelling amala town
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by erayo2GCA(m): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
prospective corps member..please don't come to uyo ooooo..I beg you in the name of God....come at your peril...experience is the best teacher...AKS is an overrated and over hyped city...nothing is happening here trust me...am serving here now my state code number is AK/14A/0**4 if you think am lying......uyo is not for 19,800 oooooo...many will see this and ignore no problem..who get ear let him hear..
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
villa marina hotel eket

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
sonak hotels eket

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
oil and gas academy under construction at mkpat enin

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
Four points by sheraton Ikot Ekpene pic by dnaijaguy

4 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
cladding/ facade installation on the hotel is on course image credit dnaijaguy

4 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
what a beautiful sight. pic by dnaijaguy

3 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
this is what the hotel will look like on completion.

3 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ikot ekpene mini stadium under construction. look at the four points by sheraton on the background, its already forming a nice skyline for ikot ekpene. pictures by dnaijaguy

4 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

jealous fool, i have been fighting fools like you since page 1 of this thread.

now get out of here and go out and get a whiff of your p1ss sh1t smelling amala town
Why should I be jealous of mediocrity? Jeez! you are only praising non-standard development to the detriment of the nation. You need to visit Singapore, a nation used to compare Nigeria in the past, to see how development is done. Just admit you are so local-inflicted not to see the world for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdsTUfDTEhQ
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
more of ikot ekpene

3 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by jazzydee: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
Akwa ibom is growing at an alarming rate. i hope the next governor will focus on completion of the seaport an industralization. @ ujoinme you are doing a great job please keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by Atouke: 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
All i can say is wow for gov, godswill Akpabio he is a real leader in Nigeria. his midas touch on infrastructural transformation is unmatched by any Nigerian governor, I hope he will be able to complete all the projects he started.

2 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
ujoime nice pics please give us more lovely pics i know you have lots and lots of exclusive pics.please do this thread that favour

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
more pics and contributions from you my brothers
Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
akpanakwaibom:
ujoime nice pics please give us more lovely pics i know you have lots and lots of exclusive pics.please do this thread that favour

you know you can also help by taking your camera or cellphone camera around the project sites in the state take pictures and post them here. earlier you said you want this thread to be like enugu thread, You can be the spyder of this thread by doing what spyder does for enugu thread which is to move around his state and take pictures.

I hope you will rise to the challenge, Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by ujoinme: 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
Akwa ibom Airport runway at night

2 Likes

Re: Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) by akpanakwaibom: 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
you have access to pictures than i do,ujoime so pleas bro.have a great week ahead

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (78) (Reply)

The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) / Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.