Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,430 members, 7,850,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

African Face Morphs - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / African Face Morphs (4705 Views)

Outside Nigeria / Cultures In West Africa / Did Voodoo Originate From West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Face Morphs by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 14, 2013
Ajuran:

does this mean you guys are finally evolving?

who is this one again
Re: African Face Morphs by Ajuran: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sybellah:

who is this one again

somalia
Re: African Face Morphs by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
kk
Re: African Face Morphs by BlackKenichi(m): 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sybellah: West Africa Face Morph

Not in order: The countries are Cameroon, Cote d'Ivoire, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria and Senegal
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1358125_Slide2_jpg7397edbd84bf22a5f19716d183f058a8
I like 'em! Which one is which?

Ajuran:

good to see the humans on the continent are evolving physically. But from what i see those pictures look like computer generated unfortunately. I hope for negroids to evolve like the Cushitic people of Somalia,ethiopia,eritrea, djibouti.
Evolving into Somalis would be a step back in evolution. Somali men are ugly, scrawny and weak. When you Somali males evolve into somebody like Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal then we can talk.

Ajuran: i support the process, and god be with you in the journey toward civilization. I believe the women have already conformed to beauty standards by wearing fake hair, and wearing clothes as apposed to running naked in the bush.
Yet West African civilisations blow away Somali ones by far. Ghana, Mali (Mansa musa was the richest man that ever lived), Songhai, Asante, Oyo, Dahomey, Nri etc.

1 Like

Re: African Face Morphs by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
Black Kenichi:

Try guessing, they ain't too hard, i think they correspond quite well to their regions
Re: African Face Morphs by BlackKenichi(m): 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sybellah:

Try guessing, they ain't too hard, i think they correspond quite well to their regions
O.K. I give it a try. From top left to bottom right:
1. Senegal
2. Mali
3. Ivory Coast
4. Nigeria
5. Ghana
6. Cameroon

I probably got them all wrong!
Re: African Face Morphs by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
Black Kenichi:
O.K. I give it a try. From top left to bottom right:
1. Senegal
2. Mali
3. Ivory Coast
4. Nigeria
5. Ghana
6. Cameroon

I probably got them all wrong!
u guessed them all right cheesy but u have to switch Ghana and Nigeria
Re: African Face Morphs by BlackKenichi(m): 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sybellah: u guessed them all right cheesy but u have to switch Ghana and Nigeria
Not bad! Strangely the Nigerian morph is Darker than the Ghanaian morph!? shocked shocked shocked
Re: African Face Morphs by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
Black Kenichi:
Not bad! Strangely the Nigerian morph is Darker than the Ghanaian morph!? shocked shocked shocked

Maybe it depends on the light-up of the set of pics they used to make each morphs, but on average i believe Ghana skin color is around this. And Naija pple aint that fair skin either, the igbos and ibibios may have the highest rate of light skin in the country compared to other groups, but on average they are still medium brown somewhat close to their morph here.
For mali and senegal, i believe 8 individuals were used, and the remaining 16...i think they used pics of football players smiley
Re: African Face Morphs by BlackKenichi(m): 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sybellah:

Maybe it depends on the light-up of the set of pics they used to make each morphs, but on average i believe Ghana skin color is around this. And Naija pple aint that fair skin either, the igbos and ibibios may have the highest rate of light skin in the country compared to other groups, but on average they are still medium brown somewhat close to their morph here.
For mali and senegal, i believe 8 individuals were used, and the remaining 16...i think they used pics of football players smiley
Interesting!
Re: African Face Morphs by Ajuran: 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
u seriously comparing somalis and their cushitic brethren to u guys? lmao
Re: African Face Morphs by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ajuran: u seriously comparing somalis and their cushitic brethren to u guys? lmao

mtchewwww
Re: African Face Morphs by Ajuran: 5:00am On Oct 15, 2013
Sybellah:

mtchewwww

are you serious niggga? is you serious? lol, i learned that from my black friends.
Re: African Face Morphs by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2013
umh hum!
Re: African Face Morphs by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
Re: African Face Morphs by Ajuran: 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
Sybellah:

Ethiopia looks beautiful as expected. She would look much better if this picture wasnt blurry. while the others are hiding behind the blurriness.
Re: African Face Morphs by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ajuran:

Ethiopia looks beautiful as expected. She would look much better if this picture wasnt blurry. while the others are hiding behind the blurriness.

you and your discramination...they all look good tongue
do one for somali male and female, i am curious
Re: African Face Morphs by Ajuran: 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
Sybellah:

you and your discramination...they all look good tongue
do one for somali male and female, i am curious

how do i do it?
Re: African Face Morphs by Ogobara(m): 3:36am On Oct 16, 2013
Black Kenichi:

Evolving into Somalis would be a step back in evolution. Somali men are ugly, scrawny and weak. When you Somali males evolve into somebody like Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal then we can talk.

Yet West African civilisations blow away Somali ones by far. Ghana, Mali (Mansa musa was the richest man that ever lived), Songhai, Asante, Oyo, Dahomey, Nri etc.
This is a fucking and retarded racist agendas !! not all West Africans look like this!! people in the same country in West Africa don't even all look alike!! These White supremacist trash just try to built a kind of negro race , homogenous and non-diverse,like are their european breeds.
Re: African Face Morphs by Ogobara(m): 3:48am On Oct 16, 2013
Ajuran:

These European are so desperate to divide the native African race aka Black race!!! you never see them doing such bs bout european people!, so ignorant, you will find bunch stereotypic west African look in Ethiopia, and bunch of stereotypical ethiopian look in West Africa, sterotipical chadian look everywere from West to East Africa, South Africa etc...stereotypical south African look in East Africa and West Africa etc...the features of Black people are not homogenous like are most european, African gene pool is the most diverse!! these f*cking white racists need to leave Africans at peace!! the sad thing is that ignorant Africans will take this seriously (ignoring the pointy of such thing) and believe what other people (whites) tells them they are. indeed the agendas of white supremacist racist against the African population/the Black/African race is getting serious.wake up people! stop swallowing the poisons of your enemies who don't care about knowing about and just seek to weaken and destroy you!!! you re bewared !!!
Re: African Face Morphs by Ogobara(m): 3:50am On Oct 16, 2013
Re: African Face Morphs by eziza: 3:54am On Oct 16, 2013
How do you do this face morph thingy? I wanna see how my baby with Riri will look like.
Re: African Face Morphs by Ajuran: 4:35am On Oct 16, 2013
Ogobara: These European are so desperate to divide the native African race aka Black race!!! you never see them doing such bs bout european people!, so ignorant, you will find bunch stereotypic west African look in Ethiopia, and bunch of stereotypical ethiopian look in West Africa, sterotipical chadian look everywere from West to East Africa, South Africa etc...stereotypical south African look in East Africa and West Africa etc...the features of Black people are not homogenous like are most european, African gene pool is the most diverse!! these f*cking white racists need to leave Africans at peace!! the sad thing is that ignorant Africans will take this seriously (ignoring the pointy of such thing) and believe what other people (whites) tells them they are. indeed the agendas of white supremacist racist against the African population/the Black/African race is getting serious.wake up people! stop swallowing the poisons of your enemies who don't care about knowing about and just seek to weaken and destroy you!!! you re bewared !!!

lol, those who look negroid in ethiopia are no cushitic people like somalis, and amahra,tigrey,oromo, afar, harrari.

Same as those in west africa who look cushitic, they are tureg or some fulani who are mixed with berbers.
Re: African Face Morphs by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
^^^Really?! You're shameless. angry

2 Likes

Re: African Face Morphs by Ogobara(m): 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ajuran:

lol, those who look negroid in ethiopia are no cushitic people like somalis, and amahra,tigrey,oromo, afar, harrari.

Same as those in west africa who look cushitic, they are tureg or some fulani who are mixed with berbers.
Mr the anthropologist I don't know why you and your white racial ideologists are so interested about the morphology of the Black Africans race, while you claim North African/Arabian/Asian/Western Asian aka European/eastern Asian/horn African/south American etc...(almost anyone you like) as "caucasian" breeds with a same morphology, what's ur new agenda? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Idoma Thread / 5 Hidden Secrets About Igbo Women/umuada / Eating From The Same Plate With Other People: Your View!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.