Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,261 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Happy Birthday To Jide Ogunsanya Of Ogbongeblog (biography, Profile, Lifestyle) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Happy Birthday To Jide Ogunsanya Of Ogbongeblog (biography, Profile, Lifestyle) (1934 Views)

Blogger, Jide Ogunsanya Weds (photos) / Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! / Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Jide Ogunsanya Of Ogbongeblog (biography, Profile, Lifestyle) by sestob(m): 1:39am On Apr 14, 2013
Full Name: Babajide Ogunsanya

Nickame: Ogbonge

Date of Birth: 14th of April

Home Town: Ijebu, Ogun, Nigeria

Nationality: Nigerian

Marriage Status: Single

Education: Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, Ogun State

Languages: English, Yoruba

Hobbies: Blogging, Making money online, Web design/development, Social media

Occupation: Blogger, A tech/internet expert, Information marketer, Web designer

Awards: The Best Technology Blog in 2012

Contact Info: Facebook: facebook.com/jideogunsanya
TWITTER -- www.twitter.com/ogbongeblog
EMAIL ---- jidex525@yahoo.com
Phone: 0706 291 8898
Biography
Jide Ogunsanya is the brain behind www.ogbongeblog.com. He is young, passionate Nigerian Blogger who loves writing tutorials on blogging, social media & money-making ideas. He is a B.Sc Graduate, Online Marketer with so much enthusiasm for web 2.0 and social media.
Jide graduated as a microbiologist but enrolled in a 6 months weekend course in Java Programming at NIIT, Onitsha during his National Youth Service. At NIIT, he was able to learn some basic computer skills which have been so helpful and of great assistance till this very moment.
He initiated a powerful group on facebook named BloggersLab, a group for passionate Bloggers. Right there, you can meet pro-Bloggers who are ready to share ideas with you. If you also need bloggers to help you advertise your products and services to your target audience, the group is a nice place to meet such bloggers.
Ogbongeblog is the space through which he share tutorials and tips related to blogging, social media, mobile devices, money-making ideas. The topics he choose vary widely but revolve around his personal interests. Therefore, bloggers, web designers, Internet entrepreneurs, information marketers, freebies fans and people with general interests in social media find his blog posts very useful and interesting.

I will also like to let you know that Ogbongeblog won The Best Technology Blog in last year’s edition of the Nigerian Blog Awards.
Services:
Jide Ogunsanya of Ogbongeblog render loads of services, SOME of which are highlighted below:
# Internet Marketing
# Web/Blog Development including ADSENSE INTEGRATION
# SEO Optimization (Making your site/blog rank well in Google and other search engines)
# Link Submissions
# Social Media Integration/Marketing (Facebook, Twitter)
# Graphic Design
# Blogger Blog restructuring (custom domain name, split headers/footers and more hacks...)
# Tech Consulting
# Seminar training

How i Started Making Money:
I started making money online officially in 2008. My first money was made through my bulksms website, customizesms
(now ogbongesms.com). I set up the website because I so much believe in the fact that for you to make real money
online, you must have a product to sell or service to render in return for real cash. After few weeks of setting up the website, I started receiving orders from people around the country and it signaled to me that making money online is REAL!

Testimonies:

Amin 7/17/2010

Hey big boy, I wish to have that knowledge in your head. Remain bless. Thanks for a lot of info.

Okechukwu 3/30/2011

Yeah, I like ur gut. Atleast honest guys in Nigeria like u is doing what they love to do in the right way and not to cut corners. A contemporary writer defined business as anything one does to earn a living. He went further to categorize business into two namely legal and illegal- d type dat draws d ire of d society nd attract punishment is considered illegal. Guys like u are doing the legal online biz and what more do we tell d world other than to let dem know dat not all of us is as bad as they view us. Keep d flag flying cos u ar one of those we can proudly raise our hand and identify with. Thumb up man, dont relent. Together, we will all succeed. I remain who I am.

Pastor Charles 12/08/2012

Hello Great Man, how are you doing? hope u re fine? Pls i would really like u to give me some tutor of blogging and lots more...here is my number 08138095108. i await for ur call. thanks.

FROM THE DESK OF SUREST INFORMATION AM SAYING HAPPY BIRTHDAY. LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY.

Its your turn to wish Master Jide Ogunsanya of Ogbonge blog good. Lets join him celebrate as he his a year plus today.

Click here to Comment to show some love, Wish him A Wonderful Birthday.
Source:http://www.surestinfo.com/2013/04/happy-birthday-to-jide-ogunsanya-of-ogbongeblog-biography-profile-lifestyle.html

Re: Happy Birthday To Jide Ogunsanya Of Ogbongeblog (biography, Profile, Lifestyle) by ojochidem(m): 6:28am On Apr 14, 2013
Happy Birthday to Mr. Jide 'Ogbonge' , www.kudisms.net says so. You really imparted my LIFE. Many more years.
Re: Happy Birthday To Jide Ogunsanya Of Ogbongeblog (biography, Profile, Lifestyle) by GraphicsPlus(m): 6:30am On Apr 14, 2013
Why are Africans afraid to write their full date of birth?
Did you call this biography and profile?
I don't think so.
Re: Happy Birthday To Jide Ogunsanya Of Ogbongeblog (biography, Profile, Lifestyle) by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Why are Africans afraid to write their full date of birth?
I don't think so.

Okay good if you dont think so.

If you don't like someone's story, write your own ABEG

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR JIDE, LLNP
Re: Happy Birthday To Jide Ogunsanya Of Ogbongeblog (biography, Profile, Lifestyle) by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 14, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Why are Africans afraid to write their full date of birth?
I don't think so.

Your thought is so so irrelevant on this. And, i dont get what you mean by 'Africans'..

Happt Birthday Ogbonge Bros. cheesy Many more years to come..

(1) (Reply)

Xeneforo & Mybb Guru Needed / Bloggers Please I Am Looking 4 Answers On What To Do Next? / Get Nigerian Internet Users Phone Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.