Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead (15194 Views)

My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely / TECNO!!! Out With Two New Devices: S3 And M7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by OmichaelO: 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2013
amaben2020:
This is an original samsung galaxy s3, the GPRS sign u are seeing is due to the fact that there is no 3g signal in that place at that time, abeg don't spoil market for someone
I hope you didn't misquote me...I was referring to the first pix of s3 on this thread. ...

concerning the G obviously when network is bad it shows G...but am still not convinced that is an original S3
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by LordReed(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2013
Bamstand:
Not every word that comes to your brain goes to your hands to type, I think you should think, before you type next time, its a free world, who is dragging you with your pocket to the market, you cant decide for everybody, if they see it and they like it, what's ur headache, I know I would meet some sellers like you.

if you are interested(absolutely not), check it out, I am free to share my opinions here and also share new info that I see on daily basis, we are meant to share not to condemn.

I am not afraid of anybody, I am saying it anybody, I shared what i bought, if you dont have anything to share , you dont need to type.

Omo you enter gobe o!

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by korebobo(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
Please how much does a Samsung s3 and a note 2 cost
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by auztyno: 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
I hv 2weeks used white galaxy s3 for sale 50k last price call if interested 07036833182 or add on watsapp
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Thrillidad: 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
The reason why he sells galaxy S3s for 60k is most probarbly cause he got the phone on insurance in the states and later on reported the phone as lost and therefore leading to the block of use in the states and only in the united states. After that the company replaces the phone free of charge. And so I guess that's why he sells the phone at such a low price in nigeria. (This is only an opinion)
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Coolstan: 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
Thrillidad: The reason why he sells galaxy S3s for 60k is most probarbly cause he got the phone on insurance in the states and later on reported the phone as lost and therefore leading to the block of use in the states and only in the united states. After that the company replaces the phone free of charge. And so I guess that's why he sells the phone at such a low price in nigeria. (This is only an opinion)
is 60k a low price? what happened to selling 10k?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Mayornelly: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
Plz is dia anyone wit galaxy s3 4 sale plz contact me wit dip number. 08146884441. Tnx
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by Opeyemi5(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
Pls how I wanna kno d diff between samsung
7100 and SGH-I317.pls reply ASAP
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Market Price Is Crashing Reead by seunwen2(m): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2013
femi make we hear word wetin be the difference

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GLO Launches ‘borrow Me Data’ For Subscribers / MTN Introduces New Tariff Plan, MTN Talkmore / What Is The Difference Between Bb9700/9900

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.