Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,849 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

Amnesty: Governors Making Progress With Boko-Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty: Governors Making Progress With Boko-Haram (8917 Views)

105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty: Governors Making Progress With Boko-Haram by slimming: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2013
Good progress
Re: Amnesty: Governors Making Progress With Boko-Haram by Capnd143(m): 11:55am On Apr 15, 2013
FG MAY GRANT THIS GUYS ARMNESTY BUT THE BLOOD OF SLAUTERED INNOCENT SOULS WILL HUNT THEM TILL THE RECEIVE THEIR 72 VIRGINS
Re: Amnesty: Governors Making Progress With Boko-Haram by goingsolo: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mad Cow:

I still dont give a f`uck about amnesty for Boko Haram..

Nothing pass sit don d look.....
Re: Amnesty: Governors Making Progress With Boko-Haram by ikweremilitant: 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2013
dridowu: Boko haram , enemy of nigeria
no o dey re progressives
Re: Amnesty: Governors Making Progress With Boko-Haram by ikweremilitant: 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2013
dedons: So they know where they are all these while and have been keeping quiet

GEJ do something
pls leave leave gej out of dis.since we nijerans has empowerd d north to d extent dat dey feel dey re above d law nd we all kept quite so wat do u expect.jst leave gej
Re: Amnesty: Governors Making Progress With Boko-Haram by sparko1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2013
Uncensored :
I dont get it....I thought amnesty was supposed to be a PARDON per se,Pleading with someone or group to accept being pardoned?This is crazy!
All effort to hid the the truth have finally bit the dust, so they have to cut their lose and beg them. My ideal don't count but i think this government is weak, that is why they have to resort to begging. Very shameful indeed!
Re: Amnesty: Governors Making Progress With Boko-Haram by Inik(m): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2013
Boko haram sponsors are now giddy with excitement. Jonathan has allowed himself to be railroaded into granting amnesty for terrorists and murderers. The blood of the innocent people they"ve killed will cry out for revenge soon angry
Re: Amnesty: Governors Making Progress With Boko-Haram by usoofdbest: 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
Burger01: Faces of Boko Haram and their sponsors. God would punish you all. You can't do evil and expect pardon and compensation.
What do we do to the families of the victims of Boko Haram? Useless government.

sad

WHY ARE U INSULTING YOUR FATHER,NO PROPER UP BRINGING
Re: Amnesty: Governors Making Progress With Boko-Haram by jmoore(m): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2013
Amnesty will never work. If you donate blood to mosquitoes they will still prefer to suck human blood from their bodies and transfer malaria in the process.
The real bokoharam is against amnesty.
This is the bitter truth, there is only one plan and that is "wipe them out"
Re: Amnesty: Governors Making Progress With Boko-Haram by chizel: 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
So you people now know who they are?bastereds.the blood of the innocent biafrans killed during the civil war will always hunt the northerners,there will never be peace in the not
Re: Amnesty: Governors Making Progress With Boko-Haram by hakanai(m): 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mad Cow:

I still dont give a f`uck about amnesty for Boko Haram..

This is like very funny!!!! The name mad cow and one seriously focus cow,regurgitate as people post any how!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amnesty: Governors Making Progress With Boko-Haram by tochi55ba: 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
Re: Amnesty: Governors Making Progress With Boko-Haram by UJs: 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2013
We need peace
Re: Amnesty: Governors Making Progress With Boko-Haram by LivingSaint(m): 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
175:

Make thunder fire ur dirty mouth dia. Ediota.
Nwanna, mechi onu. Just shut up, and lets watch and see that we win a lasting peace through peaceful means instead of a pyrrhic victory. Or are you a learner?
Re: Amnesty: Governors Making Progress With Boko-Haram by Awsome5645(m): 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
After killing more than 2000souls amnesty will now be granted 2them.
President Goodluck is not capable of that presidencial sit.
How i wish is the former Head of state Olusegun obasanjo is there, he will wipe away this diabolic group jxt within 2month.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday / Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A / PHCN To Import Prepaid Meters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.