Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A (8797 Views)

Sanwo-olu Has Abandoned Governance For Tinubu’s Campaign - Ebun Adegboruwa (SAN) / POS Africa: Governor Nyesom Wike's Plenty Titles (photos) / 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Afro3: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
The Lagos State Governor, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has been named to receive Africa Governor of the Year 2023 award being organized by Africa Value Awards.

While Sen Daisy Danjuma will be recieving African Woman Personality of the Year”; Chairman of Ailes Group, Chief Michael Onuoha and Ghanian Diplomat H.E Amb Dr Erieke Bennet will also be honoured.

According to Mr Kingsley J. Dakorubo the Executive Director of VARDIAFRICA, “In accordance with our annual tradition, we are pleased to announce winners of this year’s awards after rigorous vetting that produced outstanding persons and institutions in different categories. It’s a list that inspires hope, in spite of our current challenges.”

The Africa Value Awards in previous editions had honoured various distinguished personalities and organizations within the continent with the main purpose of celebrating individuals and organisations that have continually promoted the African Value in terms of youth empowerment, Job creation, and entrepreneurship development and generally advocated for peaceful coexistence. The Africa Value Awards is an Initiative of VARDIAFRICA in Partnership with the International Institute for African Scholars.  Prior to the Award Ceremony, Vardiafrica will be unveiling the African Entrepreneurs and Investors Round Table a programme targeted at human capital development and business support for upcoming entrepreneurs in Africa.

Other nominees for the prestigious Africa Value Award 2023 are Mrs. Ebele Enemchukwu, Victor Briggs, Dr. Simon Adozi, Amb Cletus Odih, Julius Rone, Ayobami Akindipe, Amb. Henry Okafor, and many others.

The award ceremony holds November 30th in Civic Center Lagos.

https://thecapitalmirror.com/2023/11/23/governor-sanwo-olu-danjuma-julius-rone-others-set-to-receive-africa-value-awards/

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by jkpbestseries: 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
very funny... Since I was born I don't think there's any progress in this country. I did desire and like Nigeria as a teenager but now, I want only my state as a republic. We share boundaries with the Atlantic ocean, Benue, akwa Ibom, abia, and ebonyi, and Cameroon. One of the formal presidents joined forces to cede our resources to Cameroon.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Lovemeharder(f): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2023
Lols. Congratulations to him tho.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Massiveglory: 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2023
grin
Hunger in the land has made these ones organize nonsense and celebrate rubbish in the name of award.
All na for dem to see some change from the treasury.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Tetrahedron: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2023
What a ludicrous joke!
Have you seen how Lagos looks like lately?

Who are the ones giving these kangaroo awards sef?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by bhella10: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
Mama Chinedu might not like this news. grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Alaigbo(m): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2023
Feel free to hate we understand over 98% of your Igbo tribes share same hate but can never ever stop the shine of Lagos.

And yes I know you are not Igbo but a lost Jew from hellfire.

jkpbestseries:
very funny
Tetrahedron:
What a ludicrous joke!
Have you seen how Lagos looks like lately?

Who are the ones giving these kangaroo awards sef?
Massiveglory:
grin
Hunger in the land has made these ones organize nonsense and celebrate rubbish.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by slaawomirr: 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Stupid

They also gave Obaseki of Edo state one award like that
Who are these people giving them awards they don't deserve

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by saxtaiwo: 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
Sycophants giving awards. The people giving all these awards need to be checked, imagine some giving Ikpeazu an award as best governor with his bad records. Do they even get people's opinions before giving all these awards?
Sycophants

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by shielaAhmed: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
K
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Reelmii: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
My governor grin grin..after u na u grin grin...sanwo eko

6 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Jackipapa: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
Africa Without Value you mean!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Flier: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
How I wish they gave it to one of the ghost workers masquerading as Governor in south East

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by easyfem(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
Nobody in the gov since 1990 deserve award .... i swear I prefer ABACHA than all this nigross

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by HeatSeeker(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
grin grin grin point and kill

Congrats to him anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
Great

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Badgers14: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Telltruth123: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
Very funny

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Xbee007(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
How much did he pay for the award?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by mariovito(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
Something that occurred in Nigeria you're saying Africa governor of the year.

Which governor from other countries did you contemplate in your awards?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by kingsways: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
Haven’t heard of Africa Value before

Are you sure it’s not a back-yard award?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Badgers14: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
Why I laugh at this..

From the bottom of my heart, I don't even know any governor in Nigeria that deserves the award.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by DKM123: 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2023
Even though I dislike APC with every fibre of my being, I must say compared to the typical Nigerian politician, Sanwo-Olu is trying to an extent...

Asides the wickedness he is doing bringing down houses of opposition and playing the politics as instructed by the evul men in APC, I must confess that he has a vibrant spirit and he is a hard-worker. He also has the will and drive to govern, he is in tune with modernization and close to the people unlike the delulu and clueless relic in the Presidency. Infact, Lagos is always lucky to have relatively better politicians as Governors (yeah I know the standard of comparison amongst Nigerian politicians is abysmally low but it is what it is).
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by datola: 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2023
Why not World Governor of the year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by maasoap(m): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2023
While some O'rodents are busy doing investigations grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Telltruth123: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
Badgers14:
Why I laugh at this..

From the bottom of my heart, I don't even know any governor in Nigeria that deserves the award.
It is only Zulum, governor of Borno State that deserves the award.

It is like the people giving the award do not know the revenue Lagos State is generating compare to the performance of the governor.
It is a disgrace and I am disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Cmanforall: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
jkpbestseries:
very funny

I thought it's all those Alex awards

kingsways:
Haven’t heard of Africa Value before

Are you sure it’s not a back-yard award?

Of you know Alex, he van comeup with diiferennt Award names. I doubt this here is from him
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by omoadeleye(m): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
Why Sanwolu? Why not Alex Otti?
Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by Amigoss: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
Like a clockwork grin,the propagandas are out with fake awards

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by SouthSouth1914: 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
Arangee! Organized crime award!

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A by jonadaft: 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
Mumus

Na Alex kind of Award be this grin grin grin

Make una dey play grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Says Fg’s Spending On Salaries Has Quadrupled / We Have Decided To Follow Olawepo Hashim, Voters At Is Polling Unit Declares / Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.