Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother (8919 Views)

The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) / Happy Mothering Sunday To All The Presbyterian Women Over The World. (Pictures) / Happy Fathering Sunday To All Catholic Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 14, 2013
Happy mothering Sunday to all mama's in the house most expecially my sweet Mum, in my next world u will still be my beloved Mum. I luv u Mum.
If you love your mum drop your comment here

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by hurricaneChris: 8:59am On Apr 14, 2013
To d woman, who has given us all we ever wanted, I say thank you!

To the most beautiful woman in d world, I say "gracias"

To the most faithful wife in d world, I say "Imela"

To the mother of a cute guy :-) and pretty ladies, I say "O se"

To the woman who was widowed by death at d age of 31 and yet never gave up on ha marriage, I say YOUR TYPE IS RARE.

To the mother of a barrister, 2Doctors and an Architect, I say God bless you.

Thanks Mama, words are not enof to xpress our appreciation.

4 Likes

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by tobechi74: 10:18am On Apr 14, 2013
Am jelous. No one recognices fathers.
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by sagytariusTM1: 10:26am On Apr 14, 2013
tobechi74: Am jelous. No one recognices fathers.
Wait till 5th of May.
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by DonaldGenes(m): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2013
make i upload my mumsy's pic
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by Zonacom(m): 11:39am On Apr 14, 2013
Happy Ukanne to my Ezinne. Chukwu gozie gi ofuma ofuma

5 Likes

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 14, 2013
Just called the best mommy ever.
Thanks OP' I almost forgot
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by Buchianom(m): 11:47am On Apr 14, 2013
Happy mothering sunday to my lovely mum. Chukwu gozierem gi!

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by polipompom: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2013
Mom, it wn't b an exaggeration 2 say d dictionary hsn't got d ryt words 2 describe u. Least I can say is, u r d best mom any1 could ever crave 2 av. U r Godly, loving, caring, supportive, f8ful, honest, determined, decent,..... On a day lyk dis, I say God bless u mom, may u live long 4 us. Cheers!
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by nwafadaarinze(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2013
Sunehri_145: Happy mothering Sunday to all mama's in the house most expecially my sweet Mum, in my next world u will still be my beloved Mum. I luv u Mum.
If you love your mum drop your comment here
I love my mother beyond limits

Do you ... ? ? ?
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by Igabe(f): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2013
Happy mothering sunday τ̲̅ȍ M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ mum, D̶̲̥̅e sweetest mother in the whole world, Ãήϑ τ̲̅ȍ M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ mother-in-law, D̶̲̥̅e best mother-in-law ever known, words are not enough τ̲̅ȍ express how ɪ̣̝̇ feel about you two, may God in his infinite mercy, bless you two for ♍ƺ, grant you long life Ãήϑ shower his blessings on you.

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by BB013(m): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2013
How many times is mothers day gonna be celebrated in 9ja... Thought is was mothers day sometimes around early march?
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by Igwe9(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2013
Happy mothering sunday to my mother, Mama I love you, and also to all the mothers in the whole world.
May blessings of the Lord be with you-all and may almighty God bestow unto you the wisdom and qualities of great motherhood.

In Jesus name I pray.... "Amen"
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by julioralph(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2013
Yes happy Mothering day to all.
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by wheesin(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2013
wait!!!..i thought motherin sunday was over..where is this celebration cumin from ?..u catholic's are dividing the church and confusing people..hmmm
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by Cupidkc(m): 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2013
i say a thunderous jolly mothering sunday to all the mothers.....we appreciate you all.
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by starbuck(f): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
Aww..my mum<3<3..if am askd 2describe her i'd b speechless! she's my HERO..luv u soo vewy much mum!!!!:* |Hapi mother's day 2my mum,grandma&my Ada'madu({})
Happy Mothers day 2 me also cuz am a great MOM

grin grin

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by realitychick: 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2013
wheesin: wait!!!..i thought motherin sunday was over..where is this celebration cumin from ?..u catholic's are dividing the church and confusing people..hmmm
Why dont you waka pass if you dont knw,,,,not a must to comment senselessly.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by safarigirl(f): 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2013
B_B013: How many times is mothers day gonna be celebrated in 9ja... Thought is was mothers day sometimes around early march?
Catholic church has a different mothering Sunday from the general date. The Vatican does not operate with the Gregorian Calendar so according to ours, today is mothering Sunday

@topic. Happy Mothering Sunday to all the women of the world. We are all mothers in our own way. May God especially hear the cries of the barren and bring joy into their lives in the form of someone to call them mother.

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by Igwe9(m): 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
wheesin: wait!!!..i thought motherin sunday was over..where is this celebration cumin from ?..u catholic's are dividing the church and confusing people..hmmm
Pack well Jor, what if every sunday was mothering sunday, any harm in it, in short, everyday na my mother's day, go and confirm one transformer for me.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by greedie1(f): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
happy ukanne to my dear mum... mum, ur worth is immeasurable, ihe di nma ka m ga na emere gi. i love you.
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by Kulas: 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
"Nne m oma",ukanne oma oo.Chukwu goziere m gi.
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by kennyonthrone(m): 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2013
If ma mama no fyn na stil my mama,if my mama no gt moni na stil my mama .....God plz jst bless my mother nd d entire Motherhood nd al d married women witout kidz God gv dem dia own children 2 kal dem mama dis day......MUM KENNY LUVZ UU!
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by franca30(f): 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
Happy ukanne 2 my 1daful Mom,i luv mom. Remain Blessed.
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by youngdee168(m): 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
Happy mothers day to my one in a billion mum, i luv u mum.
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by jamp: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
I love u mummy
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by Aeman(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
To d woman, who has given us all we ever wanted, I say thank you!

To the most beautiful woman in d world, I say "gracias"

To the most faithful wife in d world, I say "Imela"

To the mother of a cute guy :-) and pretty ladies, I say "O se"

To the woman who was widowed by death at d age of 31 and yet never gave up on ha marriage, I say YOUR TYPE IS RARE.

To the mother of a barrister, 2Doctors and an Architect, I say God bless you.

Thanks Mama, words are not enof to xpress our appreciation
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by Symphony007: 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
I guess i'll get hammered for this, but what the hell...happy mothers day to catholic mom's and indeed women, but sadly this is as good as it gets for catholic women, you still play second fiddle to men in your church. What is it about men that makes the church is old boys club? And what is it about women that makes them to be relegated to the obscure sides of the church? I belive these are important questions that need to be answered and worked for! Because in 2013, gender equality should'nt be so elusive in any organisation!!! Thanks.

Ok, let the bashing begin!!
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by stan241(m): 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2013
happy mothering sunday to the best mum I could ever have had....your wonderful memories still live on mum...love u till death...and btw your husband has decided to re-marry how u see am....miss u mama
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by Dagods(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ndi "NNE" Mama....if ur mum is d best give me d correct reply.
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mother by stanswiss10(m): 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2013
Hapi mothering sunday 2 my world best MUM: Mrs Charity Michael...U are simply d BEST!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What The Bible Teaches About Money / I Have Never Fallen Under The Anointing- Why? / Why Do Pentecostals Reject Catholic Baptism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.