Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo (2817 Views)

Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo / 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning / 2015 Prophetic Declaration - Of Oyedepo, Adeboye,w.f. Kumuyi & Oyakhilomhe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by Jerrygotswagg(m): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2013
I was previledge to be invited to one winners church close to my house and when the pastor ask every body to stand up on there feet and pray .....OMG the prayers I heard confuse me everybody was just saying GOD OF OYEDEPO give me a house, car , child , money etc....I was wondering if you pray directly to God He won't answer you unless u pray through OYEDEPO.......my people I nor slack ooo, I began to pray tru OYEDEPO if fit be say na there fast pass for God to answer you......my fellow nairalanders what are you views abt this ..
Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by teniyi(m): 9:38am On Apr 14, 2013
This is the fundamental mistake that is being made by about 80% of the world christian population. Instead of asking from God, they ask from Jesus and instead of worshipping God, they worship Jesus in derogatory of God.
The same still applies here.
Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:51am On Apr 14, 2013
What if the god of oyedepo isn't the real God.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 14, 2013
I think they are praying to the real God just mentioning Oyedepo as an example(hope that's the case).you can also say God of David, Abraham ....because they've seen what God did in those people's lives.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by Jerrygotswagg(m): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
I think they are praying to the real God just mentioning Oyedepo as an example(hope that's the case).you can also say God of David, Abraham ....because they've seen what God did in those people's lives.
when you say God of david that's cos we recognise them in the bible but Oyedepo is not in the bible, then why say God of oyedepo

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: when you say God of david that's cos we recognise them in the bible but Oyedepo is not in the bible, then why say God of oyedepo

I guess his followers have seen God‘s blessings in his life. His exemple is even more real than David‘s lol. Because they witnessed it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: when you say God of david that's cos we recognise them in the bible but Oyedepo is not in the bible, then why say God of oyedepo
but u prayed tru oyedepo ursef. Didn't u think about dis b4 u prayed tru him

1 Like

Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2013
Please pray through the God of Oyedepo.. And receive power to fly private jets, slap witches and wizards physically and spiritually, perform spiritual abracadbra (gather 10 percent from people, and make sure their 100percent cannot pay your school fees)....

All these and more, through Obatala, first cousin of Jesus and nephew to Chineke...
Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I guess his followers have seen God‘s blessings in his life. His exemple is even more real than David‘s lol. Because they witnessed it.
Indeed.. Uncle Jesus would be so proud. Men following other men. And putting them on par with Abraham and the other Jewish guys..
Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
musKeeto:
Indeed.. Uncle Jesus would be so proud. Men following other men. And putting them on par with Abraham and the other Jewish guys..

That's not what I meant at all! undecided
Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by mumumugu(m): 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
and they accuse catholics of praying to Mary
Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by mumumugu(m): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
so DAVID AND ABRAHAM AND OYEDEPO DON BE MATES ABI
Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2013
mumumugu: so DAVID AND ABRAHAM AND OYEDEPO DON BE MATES ABI

OMG! ! people please try to understand what I meant ,please! !
Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
mumumugu: and they accuse catholics of praying to Mary

It's not the same thing,catholics use Mary as an intermediary ,they ask her to intervene for them whereas the other ones pray directly to God but using God‘s blessings in Oyedepo or any other successful person as exemple only! !!maybe Oyedepo followers should explain this better ,I tried lol .
Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

It's not the same thing,catholics use Mary as an intermediary ,they ask her to intervene for them whereas the other ones pray directly to God but using God‘s blessings in Oyedepo or any other successful person as exemple only! !!maybe Oyedepo followers should explain this better ,I tried lol .

See as English don fail you. Try speaking in tongues, I heard it convinces unbelievers..
Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2013
musKeeto:

See as English don fail you. Try speaking in tongues, I heard it convinces unbelievers..

LOL thankyou for mocking my poor english ,I speak french and chinese in which you can't even say hi .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

LOL thankyou for mocking my poor english ,I speak french and chinese in which you can't even say hi .
Lol what of Japanese, Bemba and Hausa?
Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol what of Japanese, Bemba and Hausa?

Non ,juste les deux precitees et j‘en suis fiere.
Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2013
Are you done using google? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
Are you done using google? cheesy
Using the call a friend option.. He's congolese tongue..

I doubt you have a Japanese friend or Bemba... So make I pity you... grin
Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Non ,juste les deux precitees et j‘en suis fiere.
Lol, he says he doesn't know the meaning of precitees...

Just the two precitees (u prob mean language) and I"m proud..

tongue

Proof Google won't be replacing humans anytime soon.
Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
musKeeto:
Using the call a friend option.. He's congolese tongue..

I doubt you have a Japanese friend or Bemba... So make I pity you... grin

I knew it lol bemba is in a lot of countries so you need to be specific .japan is near china so ... tongue
Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol, he says he doesn't know the meaning of precitees...

Just the two precitees (u prob mean language) and I"m proud..

tongue

Proof Google won't be replacing humans anytime soon.

"Precitees"?then he is not congolese cheesy
Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by Creatrixity(m): 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2013
@kenyattamoore and muskeeto.Y'all are turning this into a friggin linguistics class!!
Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
Why not say the God of kelly (or your name); must it be oyedepo, or is He not your God as well?
Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2013
Creatrixity: @kenyattamoore and muskeeto.Y'all are turning this into a friggin linguistics class!!

Sorry guys..
Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by CandidSeeker(m): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2013
They pray to his god because they are narrow in scope, they live by his teaching & doctrines alone. They have refused to study & understand The Bible with an open mind.
Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by omofat: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2013
In the new testament, God is usually referred to as "the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ".

People need to stop this backdoor form of idol worship.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2013
It is fact people worship their pastor as God. Oyedepo is the God of winner chapel member.
Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by PastorKun(m): 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Oyedepo's wealth ia as a result of scamming his congregation with false doctrines and not as a result of God's blessings. Oyedepo is a fulfilment of the prophecy of false prophets that would deceive many prophecized to emerge in the end times.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by Jerrygotswagg(m): 10:22am On Apr 16, 2013
Pls Mod no one has been able to give a clear Answer , pls take this to the Front page let the Oyedepo "winners" members tell us more....I really need to knw...thankz
Re: Why Do Winners Members Always Pray To God Of Oyedepo by doubleportion: 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
Segeggs: Why not say the God of kelly (or your name); must it be oyedepo, or is He not your God as well?
because oyedepo is a prophet of God, & when you blieve d prophet of God you will prospèr. am only typing tbis for the understanding of those that need it cos i know that many of you are atheist!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can We Form A Prayer Group Or Partners / I Will Never Worship Jesus Christ / Dear Atheists, Help A Brother In Need.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.